Forum

Poll

Favourite CTR:NF Spyro skin?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Fan Fiction Rater [Requests Open!]
Page 1 of 1
Fan Fiction Rater [Requests Open!] [STICKY]
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#1 Posted: 10:34:42 29/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Alright, I have decided to open up a Fan Fiction rating service, and I will rate how good your Fan Fiction is out of ten. Please contact me through this topic, and I will read it and give you your score via PM.
Please, if you are a writer of two fan fictions, request one at a time. I will not only give you a rating, but I will tell you how I got your ratings. I will also tell you your flaws.

RATERS:
1. LittleWizard
2. theoune
3. Ignagor
4. WilltheWizard
5. PopFizzMagic


WilltheWizard was the first person to get 10/10.
---
****ing hell its been a long time
Edited 8 times - Last edited at 17:00:35 01/09/2015 by LittleWizard
Camo Lover Blue Sparx Gems: 999
#2 Posted: 10:37:55 29/07/2015
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120766 Rate mine ! ( It has some mistakes with typing )
---
Fruit Punch!
Started a new fan fiction. Check it out!//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129613
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#3 Posted: 10:50:02 29/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Camo Lover
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120766 Rate mine ! ( It has some mistakes with typing )



Done Reading, you rate should come soon.
---
****ing hell its been a long time
Camo Lover Blue Sparx Gems: 999
#4 Posted: 10:50:56 29/07/2015
I'm nervous now...
---
Fruit Punch!
Started a new fan fiction. Check it out!//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129613
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 7201
#5 Posted: 12:44:46 31/07/2015
Eh, why not. I've been slacking on Council of the Cataclysm Crystal so maybe someone else's perspective would help me get back on it, if you could give it a look I'd be very thankful :3
---
I do art!
MAHARI YUWARE GAAIE SABANARE
AMARE DIRAHI JUMAGI GANASHARA
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#6 Posted: 13:27:18 31/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
Eh, why not. I've been slacking on Council of the Cataclysm Crystal so maybe someone else's perspective would help me get back on it, if you could give it a look I'd be very thankful :3



Sent.
---
****ing hell its been a long time
Trix Master 100 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6416
#7 Posted: 20:44:53 31/07/2015
Although rating is nice to see, I'd like to see Constructive Criticism being used to help users improve of their writing. Simply rating it isn't really gonna help to improve the writer, pointing out the flaws and what could be fixed in a kind manner added on with the rating would though.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
trix is a
icon from Empoh
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#8 Posted: 21:50:42 31/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Trix Master 100
Although rating is nice to see, I'd like to see Constructive Criticism being used to help users improve of their writing. Simply rating it isn't really gonna help to improve the writer, pointing out the flaws and what could be fixed in a kind manner added on with the rating would though.



I also do what you have just said, I tell them why I gave them their score, and point out some flaws and how they can improve. Unfortunately, PM's are private messages and that is in their name. But I really hope this topic will get a sticky one day!
---
****ing hell its been a long time
Trix Master 100 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6416
#9 Posted: 22:06:32 31/07/2015
Quote: LittleWizard
Quote: Trix Master 100
Although rating is nice to see, I'd like to see Constructive Criticism being used to help users improve of their writing. Simply rating it isn't really gonna help to improve the writer, pointing out the flaws and what could be fixed in a kind manner added on with the rating would though.



I also do what you have just said, I tell them why I gave them their score, and point out some flaws and how they can improve. Unfortunately, PM's are private messages and that is in their name. But I really hope this topic will get a sticky one day!


You should have probably mention that in your first post instead of saying "I'll give your score through pm" because it sounds like you're just giving the score out without any of the other elements.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
trix is a
icon from Empoh
theuone Emerald Sparx Gems: 4931
#10 Posted: 01:29:59 01/08/2015
You know, I'd love to help out with rating some fanfics, though I'm more likely to do those of fandoms I'm in, with Spyro as the most common (not including Skylanders). Constructive criticism I can do as well.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#11 Posted: 06:38:49 01/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: theuone
You know, I'd love to help out with rating some fanfics, though I'm more likely to do those of fandoms I'm in, with Spyro as the most common (not including Skylanders). Constructive criticism I can do as well.



That would be great! Whenever I have a bunch of jobs, I will PM you.
---
****ing hell its been a long time
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#12 Posted: 12:17:09 01/08/2015
I'll help you out as well. Rating and Constructive criticism. If you need me. Yell at me anytime!

I might even include this in the Help Topic, if that's okay by you, LittleW?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:17:53 01/08/2015 by BlackWing116
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#13 Posted: 12:51:58 01/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: BlackWing116
I'll help you out as well. Rating and Constructive criticism. If you need me. Yell at me anytime!

I might even include this in the Help Topic, if that's okay by you, LittleW?



That would be great as well! Please, put it in the Help Topic.
---
****ing hell its been a long time
theuone Emerald Sparx Gems: 4931
#14 Posted: 17:33:31 01/08/2015
Quote: LittleWizard
Quote: theuone
You know, I'd love to help out with rating some fanfics, though I'm more likely to do those of fandoms I'm in, with Spyro as the most common (not including Skylanders). Constructive criticism I can do as well.



That would be great! Whenever I have a bunch of jobs, I will PM you.



Alright.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#15 Posted: 20:45:04 07/08/2015
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=112814 Heres mine... It's not the best. It's still in progress too. Not very many people read it so thats a bad sign.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#16 Posted: 20:49:48 07/08/2015
Quote: Luminous35
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=112814 Heres mine... It's not the best. It's still in progress too. Not very many people read it so thats a bad sign.



You can find my rating in your fanfiction.
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3544
#17 Posted: 00:10:47 09/08/2015
Rate this //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/vi...c=113560&page=1
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:11:01 09/08/2015 by Iganagor
madison-dwrd Emerald Sparx Gems: 3149
#18 Posted: 04:22:34 10/08/2015
Perhaps you could look at mine. It's my first attempt at an "interactive" sort of story, and someone else's opinion would be helpful as I plan to do another, larger story sometime in the future.
---
You gotta believe!
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#19 Posted: 07:49:01 10/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Sorry, I have been offline lately. I need two more raters. WillTheWizard asked me to rate his, so could someone rate his.
---
****ing hell its been a long time
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:50:30 10/08/2015 by LittleWizard
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3544
#20 Posted: 07:57:06 10/08/2015
I can help rating if you want, but I would also like my story to be rated: //forum.darkspyro.net/spy...c=113560&page=1
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#21 Posted: 11:26:33 10/08/2015
Quote: Iganagor
I can help rating if you want, but I would also like my story to be rated: //forum.darkspyro.net/spy...c=113560&page=1



0/10 link is broken
Camo Lover Blue Sparx Gems: 999
#22 Posted: 11:57:14 10/08/2015
Hey can you rate my stories 2nd part ? Same link as before.
---
Fruit Punch!
Started a new fan fiction. Check it out!//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129613
madison-dwrd Emerald Sparx Gems: 3149
#23 Posted: 22:43:28 10/08/2015
Thanks so much! That was surprisingly fastsmilie
---
You gotta believe!
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3544
#24 Posted: 05:42:48 11/08/2015
Quote: BlackWing116
Quote: Iganagor
I can help rating if you want, but I would also like my story to be rated: //forum.darkspyro.net/spy...c=113560&page=1



0/10 link is broken


//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/vi...c=113560&page=1
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:45:02 11/08/2015 by Iganagor
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#25 Posted: 05:53:52 11/08/2015
Quote: madison-dwrd
Thanks so much! That was surprisingly fastsmilie


Heheh. I am fast. :3

Quote: Iganagor
Quote: BlackWing116
Quote: Iganagor
I can help rating if you want, but I would also like my story to be rated: //forum.darkspyro.net/spy...c=113560&page=1



0/10 link is broken


//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/vi...c=113560&page=1



Thank you, and done.
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#26 Posted: 11:17:20 24/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Camo Lover
Hey can you rate my stories 2nd part ? Same link as before.



Sorry, we only rate a story once.
---
****ing hell its been a long time
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#27 Posted: 12:05:34 24/08/2015
Due to a disagreement with Littlewizard I'm out of this. I give my criticism by myself the way I think is best.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:06:05 24/08/2015 by BlackWing116
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#28 Posted: 12:33:02 24/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Iganagor
I can help rating if you want, but I would also like my story to be rated: //forum.darkspyro.net/spy...c=113560&page=1



Due to the disagreement me and BlackWing had, would you like to be a new Rater?
---
****ing hell its been a long time
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3544
#29 Posted: 04:00:08 25/08/2015
Quote: LittleWizard
Quote: Iganagor
I can help rating if you want, but I would also like my story to be rated: //forum.darkspyro.net/spy...c=113560&page=1



Due to the disagreement me and BlackWing had, would you like to be a new Rater?



sure thing.
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
PopFizzMagic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1211
#30 Posted: 05:53:48 31/08/2015
meeeeeeeeee a rater
---
PIKA
PIKA
PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#31 Posted: 16:59:42 01/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: PopFizzMagic
meeeeeeeeee a rater



Sure!
---
****ing hell its been a long time
StormDragon21 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4118
#32 Posted: 15:52:23 02/09/2015
Could you rate this awesome fanfiction that I wrote earlier and really want to finish when I have the time?
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
PopFizzMagic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1211
#33 Posted: 16:18:38 02/09/2015
RATED.
---
PIKA
PIKA
PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#34 Posted: 00:38:03 25/09/2015
'Bout to rewrite IRL, could be helpful to know what I should fix.
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=106685
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
PopFizzMagic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1211
#35 Posted: 07:31:53 25/09/2015
Plz can u rate mine?
---
PIKA
PIKA
PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#36 Posted: 01:34:09 02/10/2015
Would you mind rating my episodes of Skylanders: Chronicles as I post 'em? They'll be on DeviantArt.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#37 Posted: 08:56:08 06/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: PopFizzMagic
Plz can u rate mine?


Sure! Which one?

Quote: AdamGregory03
Would you mind rating my episodes of Skylanders: Chronicles as I post 'em? They'll be on DeviantArt.


Sorry, I only do it on dS. If it eventually comes to dS, I will.
---
****ing hell its been a long time
PopFizzMagic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1211
#38 Posted: 12:55:21 06/10/2015
search for a portal
---
PIKA
PIKA
PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#39 Posted: 02:03:16 31/01/2016
Doesn't look like this is open any more, but if any of you could read through my story and rate it, that'd be neat. Yeah, I used the word neat.

It's not a FanFic, but it's based off one I wrote a while back. It's called Shelves, and it's over in the Non-Spyro section. Thanks.
---
A story.
Starlight_Shine Blue Sparx Gems: 877
#40 Posted: 22:10:45 13/03/2016
Could you do mine, please? smilie //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=127353
Camo Lover Blue Sparx Gems: 999
#41 Posted: 22:40:33 04/06/2016
I'd like to be rated. For my new fan fiction. //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129613
---
Fruit Punch!
Started a new fan fiction. Check it out!//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129613
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#42 Posted: 10:07:32 05/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: uttster13
Doesn't look like this is open any more, but if any of you could read through my story and rate it, that'd be neat. Yeah, I used the word neat.

It's not a FanFic, but it's based off one I wrote a while back. It's called Shelves, and it's over in the Non-Spyro section. Thanks.



Quote: Starlight_Shine



Quote: Camo Lover
I'd like to be rated. For my new fan fiction. //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129613


Sorry for the long wait, your scores should be sent to you sometime this week.
---
****ing hell its been a long time
Camo Lover Blue Sparx Gems: 999
#43 Posted: 11:12:26 19/06/2016
So errm where are the reviews?
---
Fruit Punch!
Started a new fan fiction. Check it out!//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129613
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me