Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Spyro 2 Ripto's Rage: Choose Your Own Adventure
Page 1 of 1
Spyro 2 Ripto's Rage: Choose Your Own Adventure
madison-dwrd Emerald Sparx Gems: 3201
#1 Posted: 05:06:41 26/05/2015 | Topic Creator
This story is a Choose Your Own Adventure story, which means that you choose different paths (and therefore different endings) as you read. This also means that there's no good way to post this directly on darkSpyro, so instead here's a link for you to read it on a different website: http://oldinklewriter.inklestudios.com/stories/bx5w
(Please let me know if there are any issues with the format- I think I've worked out all of the issues with choices leading to the wrong paragraphs, but I may have overlooked something)

Just a warning: this story is pretty short. There are only 3 endings: 2 are bad endings and 1 is the good ending (I encourage you to find all 3, I put in several references to multiple Spyro games). Also there are not many locations or characters. I will likely try doing another CYOA in the future that is longer and more complex, maybe based off of a different game like A Hero's Tail or The Legend of Spyro.

This definitely is not the first interactive Spyro story made, but I do know that there are not many out there. If this inspires anyone else to make a CYOA fanfic, I would love to read it (I used a website called inklewriter). It was pretty fun to write, so if you decide to give it a shot, I encourage you to put it somewhere on darkSpyro so that others (myself included) could read them. You could even post the links on this topic, though I assume that you'd probably want to create your own topic for it.
---
You gotta believe!
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 08:06:00 23/04/2020 by madison-dwrd
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#2 Posted: 11:26:05 10/08/2015
This "Choose your own advanture" thing is very intersting. I truly like it. You did very welll on spelling and gremmer/grammer (I'm horrible).

Very well done! 9/10. The shortness is sadly bothering me, I realy liked reading this and was hoping it was larger
AquillaTMighty Red Sparx Gems: 30
#3 Posted: 21:55:19 25/06/2016
I love it! I've never seen a story like this before.
Spyrofan9000 Green Sparx Gems: 267
#4 Posted: 18:24:17 01/10/2019
This was a pretty good choose your own adventure. I would like to see Spyro 3 Year of the Dragon Choose your own Adventure where the good endings involve Spyro rescuing all of the Dragon Eggs and Baby Dragons from the Evil Sorceress and the Bad endings involve the Spyro getting kidnapped and his wings removed from his body by the Evil Sorceress.
madison-dwrd Emerald Sparx Gems: 3201
#5 Posted: 03:52:32 21/12/2019 | Topic Creator
Thank so much Spyrofan! I almost forgot about this so I'm glad you replied! I like your idea about Spyro 3, maybe over the break I can see if I can come up with something smilie No promises though. And of course if anyone else beats me to the idea I'd love to read it so please point me that direction <3
---
You gotta believe!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me