darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Anyone want to talk about their custom ideas?
First | Previous | Page 8 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Anyone want to talk about their custom ideas?
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#351 Posted: 16:53:10 23/06/2016
Quote: PwnageFTW
Quote: ZapNorris
Now i have to make Arrowdread.

I was thinking about that..

I think it would be cool to make any Skylander from fake leaks that we get in the future

series 2 chopper anybody????
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#352 Posted: 17:08:54 23/06/2016
Quote: PwnageFTW
Now i have to make Arrowdread.

I was thinking about that..

I think it would be cool to make any Skylander from fake leaks that we get in the future

series 2 chopper anybody????

Series 2 Chopper is hard because it's characters on 2 feet only
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#353 Posted: 18:45:36 23/06/2016
Posting for this page

~Ideas~

Eye-Tunes/Quickshot/"This looks like a job for my superior technology!" (Voice Regal)

Prototype/Sentinel/"Get ready for the cosmos!" (Voice ???)

Shrek/Brawler/"You can't handle life" (Voice ???)

Flamurai/Knight/Don't mess with fire! (Voice ???)

???/Knight/"Say hello to the tide!" (Voice ???)

Wander/??? (Voice ???)

Sylvia/"Say hello to my muscles!" (Voice ???)

Lord Hater/??? (Voice ???)

Gaster Blaster Sans/??? (Voice ???)

~Updates~
1. Fixed some typos
2. Fixed some more typos....
3. Added Wander and Sylvia to celebrate the last episode of Wander over Yonder
4. Added Appearance board
5. Removed Shrek from Descriptions board
6. Added Shrek to Appearance board
7. Added Wander and Sylvia to Appearance board
8. Added Lord Hater to Ideas board and Appearances board
9. Added Gaster Blaster Sans to Ideas board and Appearances board

~Imaginator Descriptions~

Eye-Tunes|An eyeball with a futuristic body and a music note aura

Prototype|The worst looking skylander in history, one of the first skylanders to ever be made

Flamurai|A fire samurai that is over powered and has the most protective armor in Skylands

???|An imaginator with the top half of a tiger and a mermaid tail (May replace prototype with this one if it seems weird enough)

~Appearences~ [For characters from other franchises]

Wander

Sylvia

Shrek

Lord Hater

Gaster Blaster Sans
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:27:12 23/06/2016 by PwnageFTW
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#354 Posted: 19:13:49 23/06/2016
Quote: Luminous35
My Ideas for Imaginators

1. Ignitazard the Fire Lizard. He is a Ninja class. "Party with Fire!" (??? voice)

2. Snowflight the Water Tiger. She is a Bowslinger class. "Making a splash with my bow!" (Heroine Voice)

3. Windwing the Air Mage. He is a Sorcerer class "Never underestimate my wand!" (??? Voice)

4. Shockbolt the Tech Robot. He is a Knight class. "Behold, my superior technology!" (Regal Voice)

5. Nightmoon the Dark Fox. He is a Brawler class. "Don't mess with mystery!" (??? voice)

6. Bonesaw the Undead Skeleton. He is a Smasher class "Unleash the Undead!" (Wacky Voice)

7. Blastbright the Light Spirit Dragon. He is a Swashbuckler Class. "Shining through the light!" (Cool Voice)

8. Slither-burst the Life Snake. He is a Bazooker Class. "Strength, courage, and my missiles!" (??? Voice)

9. Rune Riot the Magic Angel. She is a Quickshot Class. "I am one with Magic!" (Faerie Voice)

10. Terrasphere the Earth Alien. He is a Swashbuckler Class. "Brace for the cosmos!" (??? Voice)

11. Flash Blaze the Light Knight. He is a Knight Class. "I rule over pure radiance!" (Regal Voice)

12. Dusk Cloud the Dark Knight. He is a Sentinel Class. "The return of my blades!" (Hero Voice.)

13. Tidal Blade the Water Character. She is a Brawler Class. "Time for the tide!" (??? Voice)

14. Storm the Air Fawn. She is a Quickshot Class. "The password is my blasters!" (??? Voice)

15. Nova Flare the Fire Wizard. She is a Sorcerer Class. "Destined for Fire!" (??? Voice)

16. Shapeshift the Magic Creature. He is a Ninja CLass. "Can't hold a candle to Magic!" (??? Voice)

17. Ghoul Shadow the Undead Bird. He is a Sentinel Class. "I summon the undead!" (Ghoul Voice)

18. Overgrowth the Life Wood Spirit. He is a Smasher Class. "Rooting For ???" (Giant Voice)

19. Chip-Monk the Earth Chipmunk. He is a Bowslinger Class. "???" (Scientist Voice)

20. Circuit Cricket the Tech Insect. He is a Bazooker Class. "Brace for my Steel! (Islander Voice)

21. Crystal Glaze the Water Yeti. He is a Knight Class. "???" (Hero Voice) (Warbler Effect)

22. Pyro Coals the Fire Magma Monster. He is a Bazooker Class. "???" (??? Voice)

This will be updated whenever I have new ideas.
Any catchphrase that is listed could be changed at any time.

Descriptions on the Characters

• Ignitazard is a fire lizard character who looks similar to that lizard character in the trailer, yet hes completely tiny. He uses a fire spear, and has a fiery aura around him. Not sure for head armor yet.

• Snowflight is a water tiger character. She is ice blue with darker blue wings (if that's a option) She will have some kind of armor, not sure just yet though. Not enough options to see just yet.

• Windwing is a air character that was shown in the trailer. I'll adjust colors though. He will use a special wand and will have light blue wings, and also a light blue cloak. I will also use the black scaly legs for him.

• Shockbolt will be a robotic tech character who will use the weapons that the tech imaginator used in the trailer. He is a knight so he'll have a robotic knight helmet (pretty sure i saw it)

• Nightmoon is a dark grey/black wolf character with dark armor and weapons similar to King Pen, but it could change depending on what I see.

• Bonesaw uses the same skull mask from the trailer with bat wings, and a huge axe. He will have armor with bones on it (saw it while a dev was creating a character)

• Blastbright will probably be something similar to Spitfire, if possible. He will have yellow and gold dragon wings, and if there is something similar to Spitfire's fire spirit tail, i'm going to use that for him, and it will be white. He will also have Spyro's horns.

• Slither-burst is a snake character who is orange and green, if possible. He will use a fancy bazooka thing, and he will have powerful armor. Not to sure yet as we haven't seen anything.

• Rune Riot is a female angel-like character, but not color wise. She has pink hair and she has purple and yellow armor. Uses the scaly legs.

• Terrasphere is a strange alien-like imaginator who has these weird tentacle things in front of his face. He also wears some kind of armor but not sure what just yet.

• Flash Blaze is a knight character who will use a energy sword, and will wear powerful armor. He has the Firefly aura around him.

• Dusk Cloud is the brother of Flash Blaze, and is also a knight character, but is from the Swashbuckler Class. He wields two swords, and also has powerful dark purple armor.

• Tidal Blade is the character from the Imaginators trailer that has a hair bun and is a tealish turquoise color. She also uses hand blades similar to King Pen.

• Storm is a air fawn character who is the sister of Splat. She's light blue and white, has the fawn legs, and that Splat-like head, with pigtails. She'll probably have some kind of fancy armor, but I'm not sure yet.

• Nova Flare has red burning hair with orange and red armor. She has fiery glowbugs that swarm around her. She also uses a fire staff.

• Shapeshift has a cool ecto plasma head and armor. His head is cyan and purple. He has green arms and blue legs.

• Ghoul Shadow is a bird character with a ghoulish magma chest and arms but I'm not sure about legs yet.. He uses the Double Mummifier

• Overgrowth is a wooden life spirit with a flower axe and Leaf armor. Hes also bigger then most of my Imaginators. In fact, the biggest.

• Chip-Monk is a chipmunk character who is supposed to have a medieval cloak and a medieval headress. He has a regular bow.

• Circuit Cricket is a tech elemental bug character with robotic wings and Flynn's coat, but robotic legs.

• Crystal Glaze is a Water Elemental Ice Yeti character who has a viking hat and powerful white and light blue armor.

• Pyro Coals is a Fire Elemental Lava Monster, related to Eruptor who uses the entire Magma set.

---
    smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
    smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
    Edited 6 times - Last edited at 21:14:08 30/06/2016 by Luminous35
    #355 Posted: 19:14:07 23/06/2016
    Backstories of my characters.

Had to move it into a different post. More coming soon. Can't think of anything right now.

Ignitazard:

Snowflight: Snowflight was apart of a very talented Bowslinging group, known as the Supreme Arrow League. The group went into multiple battles, and Snowflight was one of the fastest, and strongest members of the group. She was always ahead of her game in the group. She was truly, supreme. The Supreme Arrow League got invited to a fake bowslinging competition, and the group fell for it and went. Turns out it was a trick, and the group then got attacked. Snowflight immediately got into action, and attacked from all angles, but there were much, much more enemies against the group, and they were loosing. After the groups leader fell unconscious, she quickly wanted revenge, and gave it her all. The enemies then began to drop like flies, and they were gone. Unfortunately, the group was too late, and their leader faded away, but before he disappeared into the abyss, he told Snowflight and the rest of the group to seek out the Skylanders, but the others but Snowflight refused, and Snowflight went to find them and now is a reliable member of the Imaginators.

Windwing:

Shockbolt:

Nightmoon:

Bonesaw: Bonesaw was always the dead of the party. He enjoyed partying, and being crazy. His fellow undead friends were not pleased by this. They were actually annoyed with him, and sometimes wished he would leave. This didn't effect Bonesaw though. He just kept being his own, crazy self. The undead then thought it was time they banished him from their town, which is what they did. Bonesaw had no choice at this point, so he left. Soon after he left, he began training with a mysterious creature that he found. He didn't know her name, or who she was. But she trained him as a Smasher Class, to use his crazy abilities in the future. After getting word that his town was getting attacked by trolls, he immediately got into action and began to fight off the trolls, protecting his town, even if they banished him away. This didn't change anything with the undead though. They greatly appreciated his work, but it was dangerous, and he was still banished. Bonesaw didn't mind though. He then went to seek out a special group he was told about by the mysterious trainer, the Skylanders. He then went to seek out them, and soon joined them, and now is currently still in training by the Smasher Sensei.

Blastbright:

Slither-burst:

Rune Riot:

Terrasphere: Long ago, Terrasphere lived on the Planet Sphere, where more of his kind lived. Everything was peaceful, and the Spherelians lived happy. Terrasphere, however was different then his other Spherelians. He enjoyed fighting, while the others thought it was too dangerous and could get them hurt. Terrasphere would train everyday. None of his fellow Spherelians agreed with this, until that one day when Plant Sphere was attacked. All sorts of Kaos' devious minions came to take away Plant Sphere from the Spherelians, but Terrasphere would not let this happen. He then got out his sword that he had trained with, and took out all of Kaos' minions, solo. The Spherelians thanked Terrasphere, but he then realized it was time to move on from Planet Sphere. After some time, he discovered Food Fight, who took him to the Skylanders and Eon, where he showed his talent. Eon had then allowed Terrasphere to join the Skylanders, while still visiting Plant Sphere from time to time. He now works as a Imaginator, being trained with the Swashbuckler Classes.

Flash Blaze:

Dusk Cloud:

Tidal Blade:

Storm:

Nova Flare:

Shapeshift:

Ghoul Shadow:

Overgrowth:

Circuit Cricket:

Chip-Monk:

Crystal Glaze:

List of all the updates

• Update #1: Added Ignitus the Fire Lizard
    • Update #2: Ignitus' name has been changed to Ignitazard. A combination of Ignite and Lizard.
    • Update #3: Added a new character, Snowflight, the Water Imaginator for me. She is a tiger that uses a bow, and also has wings.
    • Update #4: Added Windwing, a Air character, and Shockbolt, a tech character, who are from the Sorcerer and Knight class.
    • Update #5: Added Darktail, a dark elemental fox character, who is a brawler. Added catchphrases for Shockbolt and Darktail.
    • Update #6: Changed Darktail's name to Nightmoon. Removed catchphrases, as there are so many more possibilities I could want to change them.
    • Update #7: Added the Undead character, Bonesaw. He is a Smasher Class. He has bone armor with a bone tail. Also has Bat Wings and a huge battle axe.
    • Update #8: Added Blastbright, a light elemental spirit dragon who is the Sentinel Class. Added a catchphrase for him too.
    • Update #9: Added catchphrases for Nightmoon, Shockbolt, Snowflight and Ignitazard, also Snowflight's and Shockbolt's tone of voice.
    • Update #10: Added descriptions on their looks for all the characters.
    • Update #11: Added a new character, who is called Slither-burst, a life bazooker.
    • Update #12: Added Rune Riot and Terrasphere, the Quickshot and Swashbuckler Classes.
    • Update #13: Added Windwing's catchphrase, and also updated Bonesaw, and Slither-burst's catchphrases.
    • Update #14: Added a new section for Backstories on my characters.
    • Update #15: Added Terrasphere's Backstory.
    • Update #16: Changed up Blastbright's apperance a bit.
    • Update #17: Added Flash Blaze and Dusk Cloud, new light and dark brothers.
    • Update #18: Added Tidal Blade, a water character.
    • Update #19: Added Tidal Blade, Flash Blaze, and Dusk Cloud's catchphrases. Also changed Snowflight's catchphrase, and Windwing's catchphrase.
    • Update #20: Added Skyshot, a Air fawn, with her catchphrase (which will be changed no doubt) and also added Snowflight and Bonesaw's backstory, but was added to a different post.
    • Update #21: Renamed Skyshot to Clouds to be more similar to Splat. Added Nova Flare, Shapeshift and Skelebird. Fire, Magic and Undead characters.
    • Update #22: Added Circuit Cricket, Overgrowth, and Chip-Monk, also changed a couple catchphrases. Updates have been moved to the backstories post for space issues.
    • Update #23: Renamed Clouds to Storm, and renamed Skelebird to Ghoul Shadow, as he may not be able to be a skeletal bird. Added a powers section.
    • Update #24: Added a Water Knight character, Crystal Glaze.
    • Update #25: Added Pyro Coals, and switched Blastbright to a Swashbuckler due to recent theories, and made Dusk Cloud a Sentinel.

Page Quote

---
    Edited 6 times - Last edited at 21:13:16 30/06/2016 by Luminous35
    #356 Posted: 19:14:22 23/06/2016
    Powers

Fire Element

Ignitazard - Ninja

Primary Attack: ???
    Secondary Attack: Burning Dash
    Secret Technique: ???

Nova Flare - Sorcerer

Secondary Attack: Meteor Shower

Water Element

Snowflight - Bowslinger

Primary Attack: Multi Shot
    Secondary Attack: ???
    Secret Technique: Target Tag

Tidal Blade - Brawler

Primary Attack: Boxer

Undead Element

Bonesaw - Smasher

Secondary Attack: Last Laugh

Ghoul Shadow - Sentinel

Secondary Attack: Tombstone Timber

Dark Element

Nightmoon - Brawler

Primary Attack: Bruiser

Dusk Cloud - Swashbuckler

Light Element

Blastbright - Sentinel

Flash Blaze - Knight

Air Element

Storm - Quickshot

Windwing - Sorcerer

Tech Element

Shockbolt - Knight

Circuit Cricket - Bazooker

Magic Element

Rune Riot - Quickshot

Shapeshift - Ninja

Earth Element

Terrasphere - Swashbuckler

Chip-Monk - Bowslinger

Primary Attack: Long Shot
    Secret Technique: Slow Shot

Life Element

Overgrowth - Smasher

Secondary Attack: Vine Bloom

Slither-burst - Bazooker

---
    Edited 3 times - Last edited at 15:38:14 28/06/2016 by Luminous35
    Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
    #357 Posted: 19:34:24 23/06/2016
    So I was thinking of making an Earth Smasher that's basically a dog that's also a viking. You know what I'm going to call him? Beowuff. If you get this pun then you are amazing.
    ---
    i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
    AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
    #358 Posted: 19:41:02 23/06/2016
    Adam's new list of Imaginators! smilie
    (Some of the voices will be undecided since we haven't heard all of them yet)

Aquamarine (Water/Swashbuckler) A mermaid... Just a mermaid, that's all I got for her design right now. "Making a splash with the tide!"
    (Heroine voice, Underwater effect)

Bam-Boom (Life/Bazooker) A panda-themed character with the Flynnteresting head that uses that Petal Blaster bazooka. "Strength, courage, and Flower Power!"
    (Voice undecided, effects undecided)

Banana Guy (Life/Sorcerer) A Broccoli Guy-esque character using that fabulous banana head. Catchphrase undecided.
    (Wacky voice, no effects)

Big Bertha (Element undecided/Brawler) A female character, as big as I can make her. "Make way for my muscles!"
    (Drill Sergeant voice, Big effect)

Cali (Fire/Undecided) Basically Cali as a Skylander. Catchphrase undecided.
    (Heroine voice, no effects)

Cold Cut (Water/Knight) Uses the Cold Justice weapon. "Portal Master! Grant me my sword!"
    (Hero voice, no effects)

Count Moneybone (Undead/Brawler) Designed to have it look like he's wearing some kind of mechanical armor. "Destined for the undead!"
    (Scientist voice, no effects)

Crossbones (Undead/Swashbuckler) A pirate-themed skeletal snake creature. "Haunted by my wrath!"
    (Pirate voice, Magical effect)

Dr. Brainiac (Tech/Sorcerer) A cyborg-type character using that brain head. Catchphrase undecided.
    (Scientist voice, no effects)

Flynn (Air/Bazooker) Basically Flynn as a Skylander. "Can't handle the boom!"

Grill Bill (Fire/Knight) Using that Hot Dog weapon, rest of his design undecided. Catchphrase undecided.

Herald (Undead/Knight) Idea is that he's like a herald to Malefor. "No one expects my nightmare!"

Hunter (Life/Bowslinger) The cheetah from the classic Spyro games. "The return of my bow!"
    (Hero voice, no effects)

Hot Shot (Fire/Quickshot) Design not decided yet. "Get ready for fire!"
    (Cool voice, effects undecided)

Mad Hatter (Magic/Undecided) Like the character from Alice in Wonderland. Catchphrase undecided.
    (Wacky voice, effects undecided)

Mags (Tech/Undecided) Basically Mags as a Skylander. "Haunted by the machines!"
    (Cowgirl voice, effects undecided)

Patch Work (Dark/Sorcerer) Idea is he's one of those patch monsters like Eye Five/Scream. "I summon zombie dance parties!"
    (Troll voice, Small effect)

Picasso (Water/Ninja) Basically a homage to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. "Can't hold a candle to pizza!"
    (Cool voice, no effects)

Raven (Undead/Sorcerer) Uses the Stormblade head, made to look like a crow, complete with the Wizard Hat. "Haunted by my staff!"

Scaler (Life/Swashbuckler) A snake-based Skylander with the Fish Fatale head. "Make way for my blades!"

Scavenger (Air/Quickshot) Main idea is he's one of those vulture enemies from Jet-Vac's level redeemed. Catchphrase undecided.
    (Troll voice, no effects)

Smash Rat (Element undecided/Smasher) Just a tiny rat, as small as I can make him. "No one expects my moves!"
    (Voice undecided, Small effect)

Terra-Dactyl (Earth/Bowslinger) Based on a Pteranodon, uses the Dragon Wings and the Stormblade head. "Beware of my arrows!"
    (Soldier voice, Canyon effect)

Thor (Air/Smasher) My own version of the legendary Norse god. "You can't handle my barbarian magnetism!"
    (Regal voice, no effects)

Tree Shooter (Life/Quickshot) Based on an old OC I had, he's a squirrel with wooden guns. Catchphrase undecided.
    (Hero voice, Small effect)

Volkingo (Fire/Smasher) A giant lava golem with that guitar weapon. "I am one with the music!"
    (Islander voice, Big effect)

As for Imaginators based on characters from other franchises...

Bayonetta (Dark/Quickshot) Uses the Librarian head, and that's all I got so far. "Brace for mystery!"
    (Angelic voice, no effects)

Hulk (Earth/Smasher) Planning to attempt his World War Hulk design. "Check out my wrath!"
    (Giant voice, no effects)

Link (Light/Bowslinger) Basing him off his Breath of the Wild design. Catchphrase undecided.
    (If possible, no voice at all)

Pit (Air/Bowslinger) The angel from Kid Icarus, uses Knight Light's wings. "Portal Master! Grant me my arrows!"

Ratchet (Tech/Undecided) Without Clank. Catchphrase undecided.
    (Cool voice, no effects)

Ryu (Light/Brawler) The guy from Street Fighter, for sure will use the Crash Arms. "Prepare to face pure radiance!"
    (Hero voice, no effects)

Scorpion (Fire/Ninja) If it's a head gear option, will use Bone Bash Roller Brawl's helmet. "I will avenge fire!"
    (Voice undecided, Magical effect)

Shovel Knight (Earth/Knight) Only if there's a shovel option for knights... Or smashers, maybe. "Can't stop my steel!"
    (Regal voice, effects undecided)
    ---
    Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
    Check this out! Please?
    Edited 8 times - Last edited at 20:42:20 29/06/2016 by AdamGregory03
    #359 Posted: 20:28:20 23/06/2016
    This will be a long list...

Shadow Shooter - Dark Bazooker - Basically a Shadow Duke with a bazooka. If possible allow his bazooka to shoots balls of energy, or give him the Bellzooka that was seen in that Sky Kids video.

Big Fan - Air Brawler - A robot with a giant fan on his head, like the ceiling fan hat in Trap Team.

Day Gun - Light Quickshot - An elf character with dual ray guns. Make him a combination of a ninja and a soldier.

Birdseye - Air Bowslinger - A bird with a wooden bow and arrows. He's basically the Skylanders version of Cross Crow. In fact, his backstory is that he's literally Cross Crow from the Mirror of Mystery.

Hurtle - Water Brawler - A giant, muscular turtle. Give him a deep voice and a turtle shell. Sort of base him off of Raphael from TMNT.

Sea Shooter Gill Grunt - Water Quickshot - Using the Gilliguns, try and make a Series 6 Gill Grunt.

Brainache - Undead Brawler - That brain head on a warrior body. Make him very creepy and ghoul-like.

Sneak Peak - Dark Ninja - Remember that elf Quickshot we saw in the trailer? Well, I'm basically going to make him, but with a different color scheme and ninja stars instead of guns.

Air Hog - Air Bowslinger - A Wart Hog with a Roman Warrior body and large angel wings. He has a bow and arrow that golden.

Diving Brute - Water Brawler - A giant, living diving suit. Make him as big as the game can allow, and give him the Giant voice with the Underwater effect. Basically, make a second Water Giant.

Meathead - Magic Smasher - A chubby, jolly knight that attacks with a chicken leg.

Fossil Flip - Earth Smasher - A skeletal dinosaur with a large war hammer. Give him the Ghoul voice.

Mutitan - Life Brawler - Lots of parts from lots of different animals. Washbuckler head, snake arms, pony tail, aswell as many more parts form other animals. Basically make the most random character ever. Make him somewhat large.

Tomahawk - Air Smasher - Native-American style bird with an ax. Make him very colorful and decorated.

Pluckshot - Life Bazooker - A floral creature with a hippy style and the Petal Blaster bazooka. Make him very calm and chill.

Lionheart - Life Knight - A lion in shining armor with a sword of sorts. Make him very brave, heroic and regal.

Starfish - Water Ninja - A ninja fish that throws ninja stars. Get it? Starfish? As in ninja stars? No? Okay...

Master Caster - Magic Brawler - A creature with a mask covering his face and a bottom half like Night Shift's. Make his color scheme silver and black.

Vine Creeper - Life Brawler - A creepy scarecrow that's dressed like a farmer. Give him the Ghoul voice, and the ability for him to summon thorny vines.

Stitches - Dark Knight - A creepy voodoo doll that has a needle as a sword. Make him as spooky as possible.

Scorch - Fire Sentinel - That fiery dinosaur in that trailer. Make him fast, lean and wild.

Vulture Shock - Tech Quickshot - A vulture soldier with a jetpack and dual missile launchers.

Crowbar - Dark Smasher - A sneaky crow with a crowbar. If possible, make his outfit like that of a classic criminal's - black and white with a stripped shirt.

Boltzooka - Air Bazooker - Banana or bird head with the body of a barbarian. Give him a weather-themed bazooka.

Knucklehead - Earth Brawler - An unnaturally muscled guy. Make him huge with a small head and a super deep voice.

Koolala - Earth Bazooker - Basically a gangster koala. Make him small with a big bazooka.

Beowuff - Earth Knight - A dog barbarian heavily based on Beowulf, the character from the poem.
    ---
    #360 Posted: 22:19:23 23/06/2016
    I'm probably mostly going to make characters from other franchises... I'm good at designing my own skylanders and coming up with a concept, but not good at making pun names >.>
    ---
    Street50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
    #361 Posted: 23:16:26 23/06/2016
    Do we know how long names can be?
    I think i will make

Don't Sue People Panda / AKA Sexual Harassment Panda I'll make him a tech and give him those taser knuckles.
    GamerZack7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1709
    #362 Posted: 03:25:48 24/06/2016
    I've come up with some more Imaginator concepts named Heat Glaive, Spray Gunner, Blamboo and Cyberspell. They, as well as my previous ideas, can be found in this post.

By the way, the sheer multitude of new ideas in this entire forum thread so far have been impressive. A lot of your ideas even put some of the official Skylanders to shame! Keep up the good work, everyone! smilie
    ---
    MY SUPERCHARGER SKYLANDERS
    smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
    *Currently absent*
    Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:28:41 24/06/2016 by GamerZack7
    #363 Posted: 23:33:02 24/06/2016
    I'm going try and make Evil Crash using parts from Crash and Wolfgang. I'll also try to make Hunter and Gnasty Gnorc.
    ---
    Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
    #364 Posted: 06:59:53 25/06/2016
    I hate to sound like a broken record (and hey, I wasn't even trying for that music pun!), but the massive post quoting is getting incredibly asinine.
    ---
    ♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
    No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
    #365 Posted: 10:26:39 25/06/2016
    This post details 17 of my Imaginator concepts. I've had to split my ideas into three posts, so my original post details my first 16 ideas, whereas my newest post has my most recent ones, including eight new concepts. Enjoy! smilie

MORE IMAGINATOR CONCEPTS
    Ultra Eggyolk (Light Brawler) - A bird-faced superhero who was brought back from the brink of annihilation, though most of his memories have been stripped away. He now seeks vengeance against the villain who almost wiped him out, but there's just one problem: he can't remember who it was. Oh well, Kaos is as good a target as any!

Boreastral (Light Bowslinger) - An entity of light who shimmers in a myriad of colours, she uses hard-light arrows to bring down dangerous threats.

Glass Cannon (Earth Bazooker) - A desert-dwelling individual who is capable of transforming quantities of sand into glass-like orbs that shatter on impact, causing lingering harm to his foes. He invented a special cannon that utilises this effect to its fullest, and now seeks to stop Kaos as a Skylander.

Gruff Neck (Earth Sentinel) - A maned creature once thought to be a myth, he carries a stone staff which he adeptly wields against any who threaten him. He enjoys eating rocks, and some speculate that he poops valuable gemstones, though noone has been...compelled enough to ask him if it's true.

Windthrust (Air Brawler) - A small creature who became a featherweight boxer, those that underestimate her will probably end up with a black eye!

Heat Glaive (Fire Sentinel) - A warrior from a tribe of flame-attributed insectoids, he channels his emotions into a number of fiery attacks using his trusted double-mantis weapon. Hot springs are his one weakness, and he often stays in one for many hours at a time.

Garbroil (Fire Knight) - A gargoyle with armour crafted from the toughest igneous rock and a flame sword that seems to hiss as it is swung. He enjoys cooking, and is often compared with Chef Pepper Jack, though he would rather not be famous for his culinary skills, and instead be renowned for the good he does as a Skylander.

Spray Gunner (Water Quickshot) - An amphibious being who arms herself with two high-pressure water blasters, though she sometimes forgets to switch them to safety mode before having playful water gun fights with her fellow Skylanders, which leads to them being (quite literally for the Undead ones) soaked to the bone!

Bubble Wrath (Water Sorcerer) - A land-dwelling fish who's completely obsessed with bubbles, he learned the art of bubblemancy from a large book he found in a library. He has mastered this craft and tweaked it into a number of original spells, and the few that don't take him seriously may find themselves trapped in an unpoppable bubble and floating to Who-Knows-Where (Flynn claims he's been there once before, which Cali joked was "most likely after he made fun of bubbles")!

Wreck-Tiki (Life Bazooker) - A tiki mask-wearing creature who arms himself with a coconut cannon. He is the leader of a tribe of island-dwelling folk that revere a golden statue of a great sky captain, its likeness bearing somewhat of a resemblance to Flynn. After Kaos harvested the entire archipelago of its special pineapple-flavoured coconuts, he swore revenge against the twisted Portal Master, and now has a special piece of coconut ammunition with Kaos' name on it!

Whamazon (Life Sentinel) - A member of a tribe of jungle warriors, in which rank is determined by skill rather than physical strength, she rose through the ranks to become the main guardian of her chieftain. Her skills with wielding the tribe's sacred bo are able to tap into the properties of the Life element, allowing her to summon jungle-dwelling allies to assist in battle.

Mepewsa (Undead Quickshot) - A serpent who was born without any venom, she makes up for it with her ability to use a pair of special pistols that can immobilise foes, effectively turning them into living statues.

Iron Charmer (Magic Knight) - A handsome prince who was tricked into wearing enchanted armour that never comes off, he is able to tap into the suit's mystical aura to imbue his sword swings with magical energy.

Cyberspell (Tech Sorcerer) - A genius-level individual who found a way to replicate the art of sorcery using technology, making her the first individual capable of casting magical spells that are recreated in a virtual form. Her results at recreating food virtually are currently inconclusive, though she swears she's just "one equation away" from achieving this feat as well.

Clock'm Sock'm (Tech Brawler) - A clockwork android with a mighty punch, she once had a career as a trainer for boxers before becoming a Skylander. She has dubbed her left and right mitts as "Clock" and "Sock", respectively.

Bark Knight (Dark Knight) - A lupine who was born on a dark night, she is regarded by her people as an emissary of the Moon Spirit. She is trained in the ways of the sword, and utilises the mysterious properties of night magic in her battle style.

Sharkmatter (Dark Swashbuckler) - A shark who hails from the shadowy Inkmurk Ocean, he once sought to eliminate pirate ships and "plunder the plunderers", his own form of poetic justice. After Master Eon showed him that he was no better than those he attacked, he took the wise Portal Master's offer of joining the Skylanders and trying to be a much more honourable hero.
    ---
    smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
    *Currently absent*
    Edited 15 times - Last edited at 22:15:43 01/07/2016 by GamerZack7
    #366 Posted: 14:02:53 25/06/2016
    Quote: GamerZack7
    Blamboo (Life Bazooker) - A red panda-like creature who arms herself with a bamboo cannon, she idolises Zook, who she sees as her inspiration for becoming a Skylander. Her cannon is covered with teeth marks, as she tends to forget that it isn't food, though she has a bigger appetite than even The Gulper!

You stealin' my ideas man? smilie
    jk
    ---
    Check this out! Please?
    Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
    #367 Posted: 22:13:33 25/06/2016
    //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/vi...&page=7#5996237
    I updated the post with Lapis' backstory. It is a lot, but I just wanted to make it sound like it's really Lapis and not just some random person.
    #368 Posted: 23:05:23 25/06/2016
    Quote: AdamGregory03
    Blamboo (Life Bazooker) - A red panda-like creature who arms herself with a bamboo cannon, she idolises Zook, who she sees as her inspiration for becoming a Skylander. Her cannon is covered with teeth marks, as she tends to forget that it isn't food, though she has a bigger appetite than even The Gulper!

jk

Wait...you came up with that idea as well?! Sorry, dude! smilie

*Starts thinking of a new idea for a Life Bazooker*

EDIT: Fixed it. I know you were joking, but I don't want to feel as though I'm copying your idea (I strive to try and be as original as possible with my ideas), so I came up with Wreck Tiki instead. smilie
    ---
    *Currently absent*
    Edited 4 times - Last edited at 23:23:03 25/06/2016 by GamerZack7
    #369 Posted: 23:20:06 25/06/2016

jk

Wait...you came up with that idea as well?! smilie

Nah man it's cool.

Just pointing out that we both came up with Life panda bazookers.
    ---
    Check this out! Please?
    #370 Posted: 23:25:31 25/06/2016
    Wait...you came up with that idea as well?! smilie

Nah man it's cool.

Just pointing out that we both came up with Life panda bazookers.

It's all good. smilie

Anyway, I came up with a Life Bazooker idea that I actually prefer. I named him Wreck Tiki. smilie
    ---
    *Currently absent*
    #371 Posted: 01:08:17 26/06/2016
    ~Backstorys~

Wander and Sylvia:
    After the Darkness was banished from Skylands, the Dark Rift Engine was nowhere to be found. But, one day, Wander and Sylvia were in their bubble traveling world to world. Eventually they had landed on a tiny planet that was similar to Mars, and was completely deserted. Wander, however, had found the Dark Rift Engine, buried just above the surface of the sand. He pulled a wrench out of his hat and fixed up the Dark Rift Engine. He flipped the switch while Sylvia was exploring. When he had worked on it, it altered the Dark Rift Engine to send them to Skylands instead, which Wander had no idea would happen. When the portal opened up, Sylvia grabbed Wander and tried to get out of there. To late. They were both sucked in, with vultures being sucked in to from the desert-like planet. When they were shot through the portal, Wander saw what resembled somewhat of a battleship with a giant white bird on it. When Wander bubbled himself and Sylvia, they got away from the battleship, not knowing if they were good or not and they didn't want to find out. When they were floating away, Wander also noticed that the vultures were invading the battleship. He hoped everyone on board would be ok, assuming they were good guys. Eventually they both made their way to Skylanders Academy, where they met Eon. He had told them about the incident about Kaos and Mind Magic and they agreed to help as long as they made a rift back to their dimension.

Gaster Blaster Sans:
    One day Sans with his brother Papyrus in Snowdin. Papyrus was setting up his puzzles while Sans was being a lazy bones and doing nothing. Papyrus activated one of his puzzles (The one with all the different colored squares) and it malfunctioned and opened a rift. Sans never wanted to use his powers in front of his brother, but he had to save him. Sans managed to get away using his magic, and thought he took his brother with him. He had failed. His brother got sucked in. He teleported back and jumped into the rift. He ended up in Battlebrawl Island where he got to see Spellzslammer strangle Papyrus in the arena until he turned to dust. Sans let his rage take over. He transformed half of his body into a Gaster Blaster, and gave Spellzslammer a bad time, making him retreat. In his rage, he destroyed Battlebrawl Island, taking it off all the maps in Skylands. As he fell, he teleported, and ended up in Skylands Academy where Eon recruited him as an Light Imaginator. Sans swears that one day, he will find Spellzslammer, and give him the last bad time he will ever get.
    ---
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:33:50 26/06/2016 by PwnageFTW
    ZygardePerfecto Green Sparx Gems: 466
    #372 Posted: 05:41:53 26/06/2016
    Tech Element, Bazooker Class, Name-Doomguy

Gonna be a fun game. (Doom Theme Intensifies)
    ---
    Salamence is best Dragon.

Fight me.
    #373 Posted: 07:55:16 26/06/2016
    My two newest character ideas can be found in this post, which include the Water Sorcerer Bubble Wrath and the Life Sentinel Whamazon. smilie
    ---
    *Currently absent*
    Charlie Trigger Red Sparx Gems: 49
    #374 Posted: 18:24:14 26/06/2016
    Need help guys!

Through a process of working out what type of Skylander I've got in each element, I have decided which element is going to be paired up with which battleclass.

However, that leaves me with "Tech Sorcerer".

I have no clue what to do for a "Tech Sorcerer", original idea or based on an existing character from another franchise.

Can anyone help?
    #375 Posted: 18:29:39 26/06/2016
    maybe Techgician as in Technician and Magician?
    ---
    #376 Posted: 22:00:46 26/06/2016
    My idea for a Tech Sorcerer was Cyberspell, a genius who came up with a way to recreate magic spells through virtual means. My alternative was someone who used nanotechnology (basically tiny, microscopic robots) in such a way that their effects resembled sorcery. Hope this helps! smilie
    ---
    *Currently absent*
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:01:21 26/06/2016 by GamerZack7
    Charlie Trigger Red Sparx Gems: 49
    #377 Posted: 00:46:53 27/06/2016
    Thanks guys.

I'm thinking a male Mags but less Undead.

Another problem with my ideas is that their isn't much diversity. I think most of my ideas are human.

Thanks again.
    #378 Posted: 03:22:58 27/06/2016
    i got this idea while i was at the mall

Cat Fish
    Water
    Smasher or Brawler

A cat/fish hybrid.

if she's a smasher- she'll attack with a big fish.

if she's a brawler- those claw knuckles we saw would work.

thoughts?
    #379 Posted: 03:55:11 27/06/2016
    Nice! smilie

I wonder if her own reflection would make her hungry, though...
    ---
    *Currently absent*
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:56:07 27/06/2016 by GamerZack7
    #380 Posted: 04:29:36 27/06/2016
    she'd of course be humanoid. (if she could be a quad she would)

other class idea- sentinel (uses a dual tipped trident)
    KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
    #381 Posted: 04:38:40 27/06/2016
    I'll do my character Soraither A Dark Brawler and a Tech Bowslinger which i don't know the catchphrases of them both yet.
    #382 Posted: 07:15:01 28/06/2016
    I've come up with four more ideas, which can be found in this post; they are the Earth Ninja Go-Go Anna, the Fire Knight Garbroil, the Undead Smasher Fight Terror and the Tech Brawler Clock'm Sock'm. At the rate I'm coming up with ideas, I'll probably need to separate them into a third post pretty soon! smilie
    ---
    *Currently absent*
    #383 Posted: 16:34:37 28/06/2016
    I saw pig tails... I SAW PIG TAILS

BABY FROM SISTER LOCATION MUST BE MADE
    ---
    #384 Posted: 17:21:17 28/06/2016
    so since i know a few people liked the idea of "Cat-Fish" i drew her

[User Posted Image]

Yes, i decided on a sentinel class.

also, bonus quad form which i put MUCH MORE effort into

[User Posted Image]
    #385 Posted: 23:38:15 28/06/2016
    Whoa, nice! I especially like that quadrupedal form. Very fearsome-looking! smilie
    ---
    *Currently absent*
    #386 Posted: 23:39:22 28/06/2016
    Whoa, nice! I especially like that quadrupedal form. Very fearsome-looking! smilie

thanks! she's meant to be quad, but we can only have bipeds, so i changed it.

the quad design for her is like a bonus.
    blastermindROB Yellow Sparx Gems: 1216
    #387 Posted: 02:05:29 29/06/2016
    Guy I had to put this up again, I accidentally deleted it
    And I made a few changes

Fire: Sentinel Class and Swashbuckler Class
    Water: Bowslinger Class or Quickshot Class
    Air: Brawler Class or Knight Class
    Earth: Ninja Class or Smasher Class
    Tech: Sorcerer class or Sentinel Class
    Magic: Swashbuckler Class or Bazooka Class
    Life: Smasher Class or Bowslinger Class
    Undead: Bazooka Class or Brawler Class
    Light: Knight Class or Sorcerer Class
    Dark: Quickshot Class or Ninja Class

This will be based of my RP and Fanfic
    Leviathan is a girl(side of evil)
    Dragon is a guy(side of good)

Fire Sentinel is a dragon warrior which guards the Fire Swashbuckler
    Fire Swashbuckler is a Dragon Phoenix Warrior(which is human and has a crush on Water Bowslinger) and can use other elemental beings of light
    Water Bowslinger is a Levithan Shark Huntress(which is human and has a crush on Fire Swashbuckler)and can use other elemental beings of darkness
    Water Bowslinger is a Plesiosaur Dragon
    Air Brawler is a Thunderbird Dragon with electrical power
    Air Knight is a Leviathan Bat with a cyclonic discharge
    Earth Smasher is a Tyranno Dragon
    Earth Ninja is a Medusa Leviathan
    Tech Sorcerer is an E3C Hawkeye (military aircraft) Dragon
    Tech Sentinel is a Cyborg Leviathan
    Magic Swashbuckler is the Descendant of the Dragon Phoenix Warrior
    Magic Bazooka is the Descendant of the Leviathan Shark Huntress
    Life Smasher is a Dragon Lion Racer
    Life Bowslinger is a Jaguar Leviathan which is a Poisonous form of the Leviathan Shark Huntress
    Undead Bazooka is a Guardian Cerberus Dragon who acts as a guardian for the underworld
    Undead Brawler is a Hell Cerberus Leviathan who brings Skeletal destruction
    Light Knight is an Angel Dragon that sparks all evil free from corruption
    Light Sorcerer is a Fairy Leviathan that is free from the evil
    Dark Quickshot is the ultimate form of Leviathan Shark
    Dark Ninja is a Devil Dragon that is the Nega version of Dragon Phoenix

Catchphrases:
    Fire Sentinel : Unleash My Blades (regal, no voice effect)
    Fire Swashbuckler : I destined for the Cosmos ( hero , no voice effect)
    Water Bowslinger : I summon My Nightmare(cowgirl, underwater)
    Water Quickshot : Say hello to the Tides (cool , underwater)
    Air Brawler : Time for my speed( islander, canyon)
    Air Knight: Prepare to face my steel(heroine,big)
    Earth Smasher : Make way for the explosives(giant, big)
    Earth Ninja : Brace for my Throwing Stars( cowgirl, voice effect)
    Tech Sorcerer : Get Ready for my superior technology (Scientist, Magical)
    Tech Sentinel : Party with the Machines (angelic, bot)
    Magic Swashbuckler : Strength, Courage and Fire(hero , Magical)
    Magic Bazooka : Engage my bazooka(heroine, magical)
    Life Smasher : You can Count on my moves (drill Sergeant, no voice effect)
    Life Bowslinger : i rule over flower power (soldier, no voice effect)
    Undead Bazooka: Rain Down by the Undead (ghoul, warbler)
    Undead Brawler : I summon double trouble (heroine , warbler)
    Light Knight: Portal Master! Grant me the light( regal , magical)
    Light Sorcerer : I am One with the light( fariy , magical)
    Dark Quickshot : Don't mess with my wrath(cowgirl, underwater)
    Dark Ninja : Can't hold the candle to my nightmare( hero, warbler)

Names (again based off my RP/Fanfic):
    Fire Sentinel: Dracon-X
    Fire Swashbuckler : Phoenix RyuuBlade
    Water Bowslinger : Leviatha
    Water QuickShot: Plesio RyuuShooter
    Air Brawler : Thunder RyuuKnuckle
    Air Knight : Bat OceanWarrior
    Earth Smasher :Tyranno RyuuBomber
    Earth Ninja : Medusa OceanStealth
    Tech Sorcerer : Hawkeye RyuuConjour
    Tech Sentinel : Malware OceanHacker
    Magic SwashBuckler: Titan RyuuDefend
    Magic Bazooka : Golem OceanProtect
    Life Smasher : Leon RyuuRacer
    Life Bowslinger : Jaguar OceanPoison
    Undead Bazooka : Cerberus RyuuGate
    Undead Brawler : Cerberus OceanDeath
    Light Knight : Angel RyuuHeaven
    Light Sorcerer : Fairy OceanSpirit
    Dark Quickshot : Leviatha Xtreme
    Dark Ninja : Dracon-X Nega
    ---
    "Kaigan: Grimm! (Door creaking open) Kokoro no door! Hiraku dōwa! (Suspenseful music; pages flapping)"
    Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:53:24 01/07/2016 by blastermindROB
    AmiiboMaster Blue Sparx Gems: 804
    #388 Posted: 18:53:25 29/06/2016
    Quote: AmiiboMaster
    Me
    Mario
    Spongebob
    Winnie The Pooh
    A normal blank character
    ButterflyLander
    A Skylander that already exists (why not?)
    A Dolphin

I'll try my best

I have more ideas:

Jesus (Sorry if this offends someone)
    Santaclaus
    Sinterklaas
    Lou Studdert
    Mr. Trololo
    Series 4 Spyro
    Series 2 Ninjini
    Papyrus
    Sans
    W.D. Gaster
    Ness
    Missingno.
    Shedinja
    Pikachu
    Honoguma
    Marin (Magical Pokémon Journey manga)
    Mewtwo
    Mewthree
    Mewfour
    Mew9000
    Mew1000000000001
    Mew∞
    MechaMew2
    A Scarecrow Skylander with a Chainsaw and I'll name it: Scaresaw
    A Small Killer Robot and I'll name it: Fluffy (to make people think that this skylander is weak)
    A Robot Sorcerer and I'll name it: Robini (Get it? Harry Houdini)
    A Cyclop ninja and I'll name it: Cyclinja
    A Dragon Lumberjack and I'll name it: Spyan (Spyro+Paul Bunyan)
    A Bowslinger with 1 eye and I'll name it: Eyedea
    A Tiki skylander

and some scrapped skylanders
    ---
    Gimme all your Amiibos

and Skylanders BTW!
    Edited 3 times - Last edited at 19:08:22 29/06/2016 by AmiiboMaster
    #389 Posted: 19:22:01 29/06/2016
    My frontrunners for imaginator ideas so far are Bacon Blitz (fire/bazooker), Arrowdread (dark/bowslinger), Tomahawk (life/smasher), Cat-Fish (Water/sentinel), and Fossilizor (undead/brawler)

If the SDCC demo is the same as the E3 one, i would only be able to make fossilizor.
    BB pop fizz Green Sparx Gems: 426
    #390 Posted: 19:32:54 29/06/2016
    The only idea I have now is A life ninja tiger
    ---
    Instagram : @Vegeta_bader
    Instagram 2 : @Skylanders_epic_imaginators
    BB pop fizz Green Sparx Gems: 426
    #391 Posted: 19:34:39 29/06/2016
    I'm also thinking about a light knight but so far no idea about how he will look like
    ---
    Instagram : @Vegeta_bader
    Instagram 2 : @Skylanders_epic_imaginators
    IAS COOL Yellow Sparx Gems: 1207
    #392 Posted: 22:47:48 29/06/2016
    undead skeleton with ice sword called chillbone
    ---
    a psychopath robot with chainsaws, watch out, kaos!
    #393 Posted: 23:18:44 29/06/2016
    Thundergnome
    "Fear My Arrows!"
    Life/Bowslinger

a gnome... with a bow and arrow... who's job was to protect lawns... before he joined the skylanders??

i have too much time.
    GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3766
    #394 Posted: 00:49:46 30/06/2016
    Hoodini: a magic sorcerer with a wand who can throw magical energy. Hopefully there's a hooded head besides the Shadow Duke.
    ---
    Hahahahaha
    #395 Posted: 01:45:19 30/06/2016
    Thundergnome
    "Fear My Arrows!"
    Life/Bowslinger

a gnome... with a bow and arrow... who's job was to protect lawns... before he joined the skylanders??

i have too much time.

also gets a keemstar variant
    #396 Posted: 05:24:45 30/06/2016
    I'm trying to work out ideas for a selection of joke Imaginators, but all I've come up with so far is maybe doing parodies/exaggerations of existing Skylanders...
    ---
    *Currently absent*
    #397 Posted: 15:36:33 30/06/2016
    Dang it, I kinda want to make a Water Knight but I already have Tidal Blade and Snowflight...

Doesn't hurt to add a third one.... right?
    ---
    blastermindROB Yellow Sparx Gems: 1216
    #398 Posted: 17:25:05 30/06/2016
    I use to these ideas to think/ organize :
    I try organizing your selves on Google docs or Microsoft word for creating
    I use Japanese Tokustastu series for inspiration (I recommend Kamen rider or Tomica Rescue Fire)
    I print out my final ideas prior to Buying Imginators
    ---
    "Kaigan: Grimm! (Door creaking open) Kokoro no door! Hiraku dōwa! (Suspenseful music; pages flapping)"
    #399 Posted: 12:10:36 01/07/2016
    I've come up with another four Imaginator concepts, including the Light Quickshot Dawn Pistol, the Water Brawler Quack Whack, the Life Knight Flaying Mantis and the Dark Bazooker Oil Striker. They can (at the moment) be found right here.

I've also run out of space in the linked post, meaning it will be further split into a third post in order to accommodate the remaining eight concepts in my to-do list; these include a Light Smasher, an Earth Bowslinger, an Air Bazooker, a Fire Swashbuckler, an Undead Swashbuckler, a Magic Quickshot, a Tech Bowslinger and a Dark Ninja. I wonder what sort of ideas I'll conjure...
    ---
    *Currently absent*
    #400 Posted: 14:39:22 01/07/2016
    Welp, my Ninja's are officially going to be ruined.
    ---
    First | Previous | Page 8 of 12 | Next | Last
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me