darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Anyone want to talk about their custom ideas?
First | Previous | Page 9 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Anyone want to talk about their custom ideas?
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#401 Posted: 15:28:02 01/07/2016
well this means a number of things, doesn't it?

i can't make nick wilde as a swashbuckler
all my gremlin-bodied characters have to be ninjas
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#402 Posted: 15:30:54 01/07/2016
My Ideas for Imaginators

1. Ignitazard the Fire Lizard. He is a Ninja class. "Party with Fire!" (??? voice)

2. Snowflight the Water Tiger. She is a Bowslinger class. "Making a splash with my bow!" (Heroine Voice)

3. Windwing the Air Mage. He is a Sorcerer class "Never underestimate my wand!" (??? Voice)

4. Shockbolt the Tech Robot. He is a Knight class. "Behold, my superior technology!" (Regal Voice)

5. Nightmoon the Dark Fox. He is a Brawler class. "Don't mess with mystery!" (??? voice)

6. Bonesaw the Undead Skeleton. He is a Smasher class "Unleash the Undead!" (Wacky Voice)

7. Blastbright the Light Spirit Dragon. He is a Swashbuckler Class. "Shining through the light!" (Cool Voice)

8. Slither-burst the Life Snake. He is a Bazooker Class. "Strength, courage, and my missiles!" (??? Voice)

9. Rune Riot the Magic Angel. She is a Quickshot Class. "I am one with Magic!" (Faerie Voice)

10. Terrasphere the Earth Alien. He is a Swashbuckler Class. "Brace for the cosmos!" (??? Voice)

11. Flash Blaze the Light Knight. He is a Knight Class. "I rule over pure radiance!" (Regal Voice)

12. Dusk Cloud the Dark Knight. He is a Sentinel Class. "The return of my blades!" (Hero Voice.)

13. Tidal Blade the Water Character. She is a Brawler Class. "Time for the tide!" (??? Voice)

14. Storm the Air Fawn. She is a Quickshot Class. "The password is my blasters!" (??? Voice)

15. Nova Flare the Fire Wizard. She is a Sorcerer Class. "Destined for Fire!" (??? Voice)

16. Shapeshift the Magic Creature. He is a Ninja CLass. "Can't hold a candle to Magic!" (??? Voice)

17. Ghoul Shadow the Undead Bird. He is a Sentinel Class. "I summon the undead!" (Ghoul Voice)

18. Overgrowth the Life Wood Spirit. He is a Smasher Class. "Rooting For ???" (Giant Voice)

19. Chip-Monk the Earth Chipmunk. He is a Bowslinger Class. "???" (Scientist Voice)

20. Circuit Cricket the Tech Insect. He is a Bazooker Class. "Brace for my Steel! (Islander Voice)

21. Crystal Glaze the Water Yeti. He is a Knight Class. "???" (Hero Voice) (Warbler Effect)

22. Pyro Coals the Fire Magma Monster. He is a Bazooker Class. "???" (??? Voice)

This will be updated whenever I have new ideas.
Any catchphrase that is listed could be changed at any time.

Descriptions on the Characters

• Ignitazard is a fire lizard character who looks similar to that lizard character in the trailer, yet hes completely tiny. He uses a fire spear, and has a fiery aura around him. Not sure for head armor yet.

• Snowflight is a water tiger character. She is ice blue with darker blue wings (if that's a option) She will have some kind of armor, not sure just yet though. Not enough options to see just yet.

• Windwing is a air character that was shown in the trailer. I'll adjust colors though. He will use a special wand and will have light blue wings, and also a light blue cloak. I will also use the black scaly legs for him.

• Shockbolt will be a robotic tech character who will use the weapons that the tech imaginator used in the trailer. He is a knight so he'll have a robotic knight helmet (pretty sure i saw it)

• Nightmoon is a dark grey/black wolf character with dark armor and weapons similar to King Pen, but it could change depending on what I see.

• Bonesaw uses the same skull mask from the trailer with bat wings, and a huge axe. He will have armor with bones on it (saw it while a dev was creating a character)

• Blastbright will probably be something similar to Spitfire, if possible. He will have yellow and gold dragon wings, and if there is something similar to Spitfire's fire spirit tail, i'm going to use that for him, and it will be white. He will also have Spyro's horns.

• Slither-burst is a snake character who is orange and green, if possible. He will use a fancy bazooka thing, and he will have powerful armor. Not to sure yet as we haven't seen anything.

• Rune Riot is a female angel-like character, but not color wise. She has pink hair and she has purple and yellow armor. Uses the scaly legs.

• Terrasphere is a strange alien-like imaginator who has these weird tentacle things in front of his face. He also wears some kind of armor but not sure what just yet.

• Flash Blaze is a knight character who will use a energy sword, and will wear powerful armor. He has the Firefly aura around him.

• Dusk Cloud is the brother of Flash Blaze, and is also a knight character, but is from the Swashbuckler Class. He wields two swords, and also has powerful dark purple armor.

• Tidal Blade is the character from the Imaginators trailer that has a hair bun and is a tealish turquoise color. She also uses hand blades similar to King Pen.

• Storm is a air fawn character who is the sister of Splat. She's light blue and white, has the fawn legs, and that Splat-like head, with pigtails. She'll probably have some kind of fancy armor, but I'm not sure yet.

• Nova Flare has red burning hair with orange and red armor. She has fiery glowbugs that swarm around her. She also uses a fire staff.

• Shapeshift has a cool ecto plasma head and armor. His head is cyan and purple. He has green arms and blue legs.

• Ghoul Shadow is a bird character with a ghoulish magma chest and arms but I'm not sure about legs yet.. He uses the Double Mummifier

• Overgrowth is a wooden life spirit with a flower axe and Leaf armor. Hes also bigger then most of my Imaginators. In fact, the biggest.

• Chip-Monk is a chipmunk character who is supposed to have a medieval cloak and a medieval headress. He has a regular bow.

• Circuit Cricket is a tech elemental bug character with robotic wings and Flynn's coat, but robotic legs.

• Crystal Glaze is a Water Elemental Ice Yeti character who has a viking hat and powerful white and light blue armor.

• Pyro Coals is a Fire Elemental Lava Monster, related to Eruptor who uses the entire Magma set.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
#403 Posted: 15:31:23 01/07/2016
Backstories of my characters.

Had to move it into a different post. More coming soon. Can't think of anything right now.

Ignitazard:

Snowflight: Snowflight was apart of a very talented Bowslinging group, known as the Supreme Arrow League. The group went into multiple battles, and Snowflight was one of the fastest, and strongest members of the group. She was always ahead of her game in the group. She was truly, supreme. The Supreme Arrow League got invited to a fake bowslinging competition, and the group fell for it and went. Turns out it was a trick, and the group then got attacked. Snowflight immediately got into action, and attacked from all angles, but there were much, much more enemies against the group, and they were loosing. After the groups leader fell unconscious, she quickly wanted revenge, and gave it her all. The enemies then began to drop like flies, and they were gone. Unfortunately, the group was too late, and their leader faded away, but before he disappeared into the abyss, he told Snowflight and the rest of the group to seek out the Skylanders, but the others but Snowflight refused, and Snowflight went to find them and now is a reliable member of the Imaginators.

Windwing:

Shockbolt:

Nightmoon:

Bonesaw: Bonesaw was always the dead of the party. He enjoyed partying, and being crazy. His fellow undead friends were not pleased by this. They were actually annoyed with him, and sometimes wished he would leave. This didn't effect Bonesaw though. He just kept being his own, crazy self. The undead then thought it was time they banished him from their town, which is what they did. Bonesaw had no choice at this point, so he left. Soon after he left, he began training with a mysterious creature that he found. He didn't know her name, or who she was. But she trained him as a Smasher Class, to use his crazy abilities in the future. After getting word that his town was getting attacked by trolls, he immediately got into action and began to fight off the trolls, protecting his town, even if they banished him away. This didn't change anything with the undead though. They greatly appreciated his work, but it was dangerous, and he was still banished. Bonesaw didn't mind though. He then went to seek out a special group he was told about by the mysterious trainer, the Skylanders. He then went to seek out them, and soon joined them, and now is currently still in training by the Smasher Sensei.

Blastbright:

Slither-burst:

Rune Riot:

Terrasphere: Long ago, Terrasphere lived on the Planet Sphere, where more of his kind lived. Everything was peaceful, and the Spherelians lived happy. Terrasphere, however was different then his other Spherelians. He enjoyed fighting, while the others thought it was too dangerous and could get them hurt. Terrasphere would train everyday. None of his fellow Spherelians agreed with this, until that one day when Plant Sphere was attacked. All sorts of Kaos' devious minions came to take away Plant Sphere from the Spherelians, but Terrasphere would not let this happen. He then got out his sword that he had trained with, and took out all of Kaos' minions, solo. The Spherelians thanked Terrasphere, but he then realized it was time to move on from Planet Sphere. After some time, he discovered Food Fight, who took him to the Skylanders and Eon, where he showed his talent. Eon had then allowed Terrasphere to join the Skylanders, while still visiting Plant Sphere from time to time. He now works as a Imaginator, being trained with the Swashbuckler Classes.

Flash Blaze:

Dusk Cloud:

Tidal Blade:

Storm:

Nova Flare:

Shapeshift:

Ghoul Shadow:

Overgrowth:

Circuit Cricket:

Chip-Monk:

Crystal Glaze:

List of all the updates

• Update #1: Added Ignitus the Fire Lizard
  • Update #2: Ignitus' name has been changed to Ignitazard. A combination of Ignite and Lizard.
  • Update #3: Added a new character, Snowflight, the Water Imaginator for me. She is a tiger that uses a bow, and also has wings.
  • Update #4: Added Windwing, a Air character, and Shockbolt, a tech character, who are from the Sorcerer and Knight class.
  • Update #5: Added Darktail, a dark elemental fox character, who is a brawler. Added catchphrases for Shockbolt and Darktail.
  • Update #6: Changed Darktail's name to Nightmoon. Removed catchphrases, as there are so many more possibilities I could want to change them.
  • Update #7: Added the Undead character, Bonesaw. He is a Smasher Class. He has bone armor with a bone tail. Also has Bat Wings and a huge battle axe.
  • Update #8: Added Blastbright, a light elemental spirit dragon who is the Sentinel Class. Added a catchphrase for him too.
  • Update #9: Added catchphrases for Nightmoon, Shockbolt, Snowflight and Ignitazard, also Snowflight's and Shockbolt's tone of voice.
  • Update #10: Added descriptions on their looks for all the characters.
  • Update #11: Added a new character, who is called Slither-burst, a life bazooker.
  • Update #12: Added Rune Riot and Terrasphere, the Quickshot and Swashbuckler Classes.
  • Update #13: Added Windwing's catchphrase, and also updated Bonesaw, and Slither-burst's catchphrases.
  • Update #14: Added a new section for Backstories on my characters.
  • Update #15: Added Terrasphere's Backstory.
  • Update #16: Changed up Blastbright's apperance a bit.
  • Update #17: Added Flash Blaze and Dusk Cloud, new light and dark brothers.
  • Update #18: Added Tidal Blade, a water character.
  • Update #19: Added Tidal Blade, Flash Blaze, and Dusk Cloud's catchphrases. Also changed Snowflight's catchphrase, and Windwing's catchphrase.
  • Update #20: Added Skyshot, a Air fawn, with her catchphrase (which will be changed no doubt) and also added Snowflight and Bonesaw's backstory, but was added to a different post.
  • Update #21: Renamed Skyshot to Clouds to be more similar to Splat. Added Nova Flare, Shapeshift and Skelebird. Fire, Magic and Undead characters.
  • Update #22: Added Circuit Cricket, Overgrowth, and Chip-Monk, also changed a couple catchphrases. Updates have been moved to the backstories post for space issues.
  • Update #23: Renamed Clouds to Storm, and renamed Skelebird to Ghoul Shadow, as he may not be able to be a skeletal bird. Added a powers section.
  • Update #24: Added a Water Knight character, Crystal Glaze.
  • Update #25: Added Pyro Coals, and switched Blastbright to a Swashbuckler due to recent theories, and made Dusk Cloud a Sentinel.
---
#404 Posted: 15:31:45 01/07/2016
Powers

Fire Element

Ignitazard - Ninja

Primary Attack: ???
Secondary Attack: Burning Dash
Secret Technique: ???

Nova Flare - Sorcerer

Secondary Attack: Meteor Shower

Water Element

Snowflight - Bowslinger

Primary Attack: Multi Shot
Secondary Attack: ???
Secret Technique: Target Tag

Tidal Blade - Brawler

Primary Attack: Boxer

Undead Element

Bonesaw - Smasher

Secondary Attack: Last Laugh

Ghoul Shadow - Sentinel

Secondary Attack: Tombstone Timber

Dark Element

Nightmoon - Brawler

Primary Attack: Bruiser

Dusk Cloud - Swashbuckler

Light Element

Blastbright - Sentinel

Flash Blaze - Knight

Air Element

Storm - Quickshot

Windwing - Sorcerer

Tech Element

Shockbolt - Knight

Circuit Cricket - Bazooker

Magic Element

Rune Riot - Quickshot

Shapeshift - Ninja

Earth Element

Terrasphere - Swashbuckler

Chip-Monk - Bowslinger

Primary Attack: Long Shot
Secret Technique: Slow Shot

Life Element

Overgrowth - Smasher

Secondary Attack: Vine Bloom

Slither-burst - Bazooker

---
#405 Posted: 15:38:59 01/07/2016
with all the recent swashbuckler/ninja rumors, i got new ideas.

Cooler
Water/Swashbuckler

An elf (ninja tailed of course), but with Popsicle swords.

Kirby
Magic/Ninja

The chompy head, but in pink. or whatever other head works. Throws yellow "warp" stars.
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#406 Posted: 20:03:12 01/07/2016
Quote: AdamGregory03
Adam's new list of Imaginators! smilie
(Some of the voices will be undecided since we haven't heard all of them yet)

Aquamarine (Water/Swashbuckler) A mermaid... Just a mermaid, that's all I got for her design right now. "Making a splash with the tide!"
(Heroine voice, Underwater effect)

Bam-Boom (Life/Bazooker) A panda-themed character with the Flynnteresting head that uses that Petal Blaster bazooka. "Strength, courage, and Flower Power!"
(Voice undecided, effects undecided)

Banana Guy (Life/Sorcerer) A Broccoli Guy-esque character using that fabulous banana head. Catchphrase undecided.
(Wacky voice, no effects)

Big Bertha (Element undecided/Brawler) A female character, as big as I can make her. "Make way for my muscles!"
(Drill Sergeant voice, Big effect)

Cali (Fire/Undecided) Basically Cali as a Skylander. Catchphrase undecided.
(Heroine voice, no effects)

Cold Cut (Water/Knight) Uses the Cold Justice weapon. "Portal Master! Grant me my sword!"
(Hero voice, no effects)

Count Moneybone (Undead/Brawler) Designed to have it look like he's wearing some kind of mechanical armor. "Destined for the undead!"
(Scientist voice, no effects)

Crossbones (Undead/Swashbuckler) A pirate-themed skeletal snake creature. "Haunted by my wrath!"
(Pirate voice, Magical effect)

Dr. Brainiac (Tech/Sorcerer) A cyborg-type character using that brain head. Catchphrase undecided.
(Scientist voice, no effects)

Flynn (Air/Bazooker) Basically Flynn as a Skylander. "Can't handle the boom!"

Grill Bill (Fire/Knight) Using that Hot Dog weapon, rest of his design undecided. Catchphrase undecided.

Herald (Undead/Knight) Idea is that he's like a herald to Malefor. "No one expects my nightmare!"

Hunter (Life/Bowslinger) The cheetah from the classic Spyro games. "The return of my bow!"
(Hero voice, no effects)

Hot Shot (Fire/Quickshot) Design not decided yet. "Get ready for fire!"
(Cool voice, effects undecided)

Mad Hatter (Magic/Undecided) Like the character from Alice in Wonderland. Catchphrase undecided.
(Wacky voice, effects undecided)

Mags (Tech/Undecided) Basically Mags as a Skylander. "Haunted by the machines!"
(Cowgirl voice, effects undecided)

Patch Work (Dark/Sorcerer) Idea is he's one of those patch monsters like Eye Five/Scream. "I summon zombie dance parties!"
(Troll voice, Small effect)

Picasso (Water/Ninja) Basically a homage to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. "Can't hold a candle to pizza!"
(Cool voice, no effects)

Raven (Undead/Sorcerer) Uses the Stormblade head, made to look like a crow, complete with the Wizard Hat. "Haunted by my staff!"

Scaler (Life/Swashbuckler) A snake-based Skylander with the Fish Fatale head. "Make way for my blades!"

Scavenger (Air/Quickshot) Main idea is he's one of those vulture enemies from Jet-Vac's level redeemed. Catchphrase undecided.
(Troll voice, no effects)

Smash Rat (Element undecided/Smasher) Just a tiny rat, as small as I can make him. "No one expects my moves!"
(Voice undecided, Small effect)

Terra-Dactyl (Earth/Bowslinger) Based on a Pteranodon, uses the Dragon Wings and the Stormblade head. "Beware of my arrows!"
(Soldier voice, Canyon effect)

Thor (Air/Smasher) My own version of the legendary Norse god. "You can't handle my barbarian magnetism!"
(Regal voice, no effects)

Tree Shooter (Life/Quickshot) Based on an old OC I had, he's a squirrel with wooden guns. Catchphrase undecided.
(Hero voice, Small effect)

Volkingo (Fire/Smasher) A giant lava golem with that guitar weapon. "I am one with the music!"
(Islander voice, Big effect)

As for Imaginators based on characters from other franchises...

Bayonetta (Dark/Quickshot) Uses the Librarian head, and that's all I got so far. "Brace for mystery!"
(Angelic voice, no effects)

Hulk (Earth/Smasher) Planning to attempt his World War Hulk design. "Check out my wrath!"
(Giant voice, no effects)

Link (Light/Bowslinger) Basing him off his Breath of the Wild design. Catchphrase undecided.
(If possible, no voice at all)

Pit (Air/Bowslinger) The angel from Kid Icarus, uses Knight Light's wings. "Portal Master! Grant me my arrows!"

Ratchet (Tech/Undecided) Without Clank. Catchphrase undecided.
(Cool voice, no effects)

Ryu (Light/Brawler) The guy from Street Fighter, for sure will use the Crash Arms. "Prepare to face pure radiance!"
(Hero voice, no effects)

Scorpion (Fire/Ninja) If it's a head gear option, will use Bone Bash Roller Brawl's helmet. "I will avenge fire!"
(Voice undecided, Magical effect)

Shovel Knight (Earth/Knight) Only if there's a shovel option for knights... Or smashers, maybe. "Can't stop my steel!"
(Regal voice, effects undecided)

Quoting for the page, because that's just what we do I guess.
With some more ideas.

Bok-Choy (Light/Brawler) Based off of Dragon Ball. Catchphrase undecided.

Eye-Sore (Magic/Sentinel) Basic idea is that he's a redeemed Cyclops, like how Boomer is a redeemed troll. "I'm all about glitter!"
(Ghoul voice, no effects)

Skinny Dude (Dark/Sorcerer) Take a wild guess what he'll be based on. No catchphrase.
(Beeps voice, no effects)

Slamphibian (Water/Smasher) A frog character that uses that fish weapon. Catchphrase undecided.

Sly Cooper (Dark/Sentinel) Or Sly Raccoon if you're from the UK. Catchphrase undecided.
(Cool voice, no effects)
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 20:51:40 05/07/2016 by AdamGregory03
GamerZack7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1709
#407 Posted: 22:06:07 01/07/2016
Here is my third post of Imaginator concepts. The first 16 can be found in my original post, while another 17 are available to read in my second post. Enjoy! smilie

EVEN MORE IMAGINATOR CONCEPTS
Dawn Pistol (Light Quickshot) - A former lone wanderer who once sought to bring justice in her own way, she has since discovered the benefit of working as part of a team. Her blasters fire photon pulses that leave enemies quivering in their boots!

Hardlight (Light Smasher) - A golem made of solidified light, each swing of his mighty arms shines brightly enough to make cyclopes and drow alike squint their eyes. They literally never see his hits coming!

Go-Go Anna (Earth Ninja) - A frilled lizard-like individual who is capable of moving at high speeds, allowing her to strike enemies before they can even blink!

Stalacmight (Earth Bowslinger) - A bat who never learned to fly, she lives in the mysterious Cavern of Ever-Growing Spikes, a bizarre place in which needle-thin stalactites constantly grow from the ceiling. She harvests these rock formations and fashions them into arrows, which she then uses in her trusty bow. Her eyes may not work well, but her echolocation allows her to pinpoint the exact location of each target and let 'em have it!

Thunderclap (Air Smasher) - A cloud titan of colossal size, he was tricked into consuming a potion that shrunk him to become much smaller - though still relatively large compared to most of his allies. He can slam his hands together to create shock waves of booming thunder to rattle the bodies of his enemies!

Mallow Bellow (Air Bazooker) - A fluffy creature who, armed with a high-pressure air bazooka, wants to prove that she's tougher than she looks!

Glory Blade (Fire Swashbuckler) - A fire entity who wants to prove himself the ultimate champion of swordfighting, he has joined the Skylanders as a means of testing his skills on something tougher than practice dummies and sparring partners, which he refers to as "training with the safety off".

Quack Whack (Water Brawler) - A mallard duck with a short fuse, he takes out his frustration on anyone stupid enough to get in his way. He eats his body weight in bread on a daily basis, using the excuse that he needs the carbs to power his punches.

Flaying Mantis (Life Knight) - An insect-like woman whose mate was taken by servants of the Darkness, never to be seen again. Now, armed with chitinous armour and a sharp blade, she seeks to find him...and woe be unto all who stand in her way!

Fight Terror (Undead Smasher) - An enormous, fearsome-looking creature resembling some kind of monster, he is actually very sensitive and just wants to make friends. Fortunately, he has found friendship in many of his fellow Skylanders, and would defend them even if his own safety was put at risk (though given his form, that isn't usually a problem).

Sword Bruiser (Undead Swashbuckler) - A dark elf who one day decided to pick up a couple of swords and leave his gloomy, depressing corner of Skylands to help others, his cool and calm demeanour belies his deep-down thirst for action and adventure. He eats nothing but hot soup and low-fat cheesecake, luxuries he claims he never had from whence he came.

Snicker Witch (Undead Sorcerer) - A witch who appears mean and nasty, but is completely misunderstood, as it seems she is actually kind and compassionate. Her magical spells mostly contribute to this false assumption, as they have a variety of effects both naughty and nice. She has a wicked sense of humour, and her baking skills are second only to the legendary Batterson himself!

Shivver Song (Magic Ninja) - A pop star adored by all her fans, she disguises herself as a purple-clad rogue in search of the one thing fame and fortune cannot give her: the thrill of excitement that comes with being a protector of Skylands. Very few know her true identity, and those that do are sworn to absolute secrecy.

Magic Missile (Magic Quickshot) - An elf who is skilled in the art of blaster magic, he gets on well with Sword Bruiser, as both left their homelands in search of something more; in Magic Missile's case, he was pressured by his family into studying wizardry, but he chose the path of the gunslinger instead, disowning himself and hoping to one day prove his skills to his parents.

Power Point (Tech Bowslinger) - A former electrician, her accuracy with her electro-bow is shocking, to say the least. Her arrows have a variety of effects, whether they be explosive or electrifying, meaning enemies better not know what to expect!

Oil Striker (Dark Bazooker) - An individual armed with a high-pressure spray cannon which he uses to engulf enemies in a goopy, oil-like substance.

Sneak Attack (Dark Ninja) - An individual who is capable of blending perfectly into the shadows, then striking from them before her targets know what hit them! She enjoys eating udon, though she always tops them with different ingredients, claiming that "there is no better seasoning in life than variety".
---
MY SUPERCHARGER SKYLANDERS
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
*Currently absent*
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 22:16:57 03/07/2016 by GamerZack7
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#408 Posted: 02:43:33 03/07/2016
Posting for this page

~Ideas~

Eye-Tunes/Quickshot/"This looks like a job for my superior technology!" (Voice Regal)

Prototype/Sentinel/"Get ready for the cosmos!" (Voice ???)

Shrek/Brawler/"You can't handle life" (Voice ???)

Flamurai/Knight/Don't mess with fire! (Voice ???)

???/Knight/"Say hello to the tide!" (Voice ???)

Wander/Knight or Brawler/??? (Voice ???)

Sylvia/Brawler/"Say hello to my muscles!" (Voice ???)

Lord Hater/???/??? (Voice ???)

Gaster Blaster Sans/Brawler?/??? (Voice ???)

Livestalk/Smasher/??? (Voice ???)

~Updates~
1. Fixed some typos
2. Fixed some more typos....
3. Added Wander and Sylvia to celebrate the last episode of Wander over Yonder
4. Added Appearance board
5. Removed Shrek from Descriptions board
6. Added Shrek to Appearance board
7. Added Wander and Sylvia to Appearance board
8. Added Lord Hater to Ideas board and Appearances board
9. Added Gaster Blaster Sans to Ideas board and Appearances board
10. Added Livestalk to to Ideas board and Description board

~Imaginator Descriptions~

Eye-Tunes|An eyeball with a futuristic body and a music note aura

Prototype|The worst looking skylander in history, one of the first skylanders to ever be made

Flamurai|A fire samurai that is over powered and has the most protective armor in Skylands

???|An imaginator with the top half of a tiger and a mermaid tail (May replace prototype with this one if it seems weird enough)

Livestalk|An undead smasher sheep with black fur and a hood if that will be added into the game

~Appearences~ [For characters from other franchises]

Wander

Sylvia

Shrek

Lord Hater

Gaster Blaster Sans
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#409 Posted: 19:47:55 03/07/2016
I'm going to make a Pearl sentinel from SU.
blastermindROB Yellow Sparx Gems: 1216
#410 Posted: 22:18:19 03/07/2016
[User Posted Image]

Can this be a thing
---
"Kaigan: Grimm! (Door creaking open) Kokoro no door! Hiraku dōwa! (Suspenseful music; pages flapping)"
ZygardePerfecto Green Sparx Gems: 466
#411 Posted: 04:43:14 04/07/2016
Honestly, there are so many choices and possibilities. I cannot begin to think what imaginator I would make.
---
Salamence is best Dragon.

Fight me.
skylandsfan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5324
#412 Posted: 05:08:16 04/07/2016
Magic Quickshot: Blastus Iris
Concept on Instagram (might post later)
"Can't hold a candle to mystery!"
"You may know about eye brawl and dive clops, but did you know they lived with another skylander? He was Blastus Iris. He had trained with magic for so long, that he could get visions of the future. One day, he had seen a strange vision of war. He didn't know when it would happen, but the village was burned. His friends had vanished. After seeing that, he knew he needed to help. He got a group together sworn to protect Eyelands. Luckily, they won the war. When Eon heard of what happened, he sent a team out to find Blastus and induct him into the skylanders. He now protects anything he sees with his trusty blasters."

Tech Ninja: LaserRazor

Light Bowslinger: (Name not Decided)

Life Smasher: Tiny T
Concept on Instagram (Might Post Later
"No one expects flower power!"
"After living in the fantasm forest all his life, Tiny T had become one with nature. He even joined a group called the Forest Fighters. When Kaos raided their Village, the Forest Fighters were the first to take charge, using all of their weapons to smash the baddies. Sadly, Kaos was too strong, leaving Tiny T the last of his group. To avenge his fallen friends, Tiny T and his trusty frying pan made an agreement with the Senseis to protect skylands and his home from Kaos and the Doomlanders."

Earth Bazooker: Rumbler

Water Sentenial: Freezer (Name not Final)

BONUS Water Brawler: Sapphire
"I am one with my speed!"
"Being part of a fusion, Sapphire doesn't like being solo for long. That's why when Ruby got shattered, she didn't know what to do. She seeked for the other gems help, but nobody knew what to say. Later that week, she had seen a vision she could never forget. That vision, was of skylands. A paradise that could help her while she does the one thing she loves, protect others. She told Steven about this, and he was devastated. He didn't want Sapphire to leave, but he wanted her to be happy. Putting his friend in front of himself, he ordered lion to make a special warp to skylands. Sapphire went, and is now fighting alongside the Senseis with her Crystal Knuckles."

Undead Knight: Exkulibur (Get it? Excalibur?)

Dark Swashbuckler: Hissterical
"You're no match for pizza!"
"When he was made, Hissterical was just a normal pile of food. Pizza, bananas, noodles, and candies. But then, Kaos used a spell to bring him to life. Since then, he had one goal. To defeat the skylanders. Kaos sent him on an undercover mission to infiltrate the academy. While there, Hissterical started to get close with the skylanders. It was then when he realized, he wasn't evil. He told the senseis about the plan. They were horrified to find out that Kaos sent him, but glad to hear that he changed his ways. They referred him to Eon, and he got recreated as a new imaginator."

Air Sorcerer: Windini
Concept On Instagram (Might Post Later)
"You're no match for my wand!"
"Having been raised on Know it All island, Windini knows all. She had heard of the skylanders, and loved hearing about the mythical giants. Then one day, a stone head told her a way to make a wand to control the wind. She followed his instructions, and crafted The Current Orb. She then watched as it shifted into a wand of her choice. When Tussle Sprout and Slobber Trap came along, she was ready. She was about to battle the fearsome 2 foes from cloud cracker prison, when something caught her eye. Jet Vac. She wanted to impress him, so she used her wand to take out the others. He recognized this, and took her to the academy where she'd be accepted as a new imaginator."

Fire Brawler: FlameFist (Name not Final)
Still working on most.
---
My life will not be complete until I own Sun Dragon
Edited 10 times - Last edited at 00:47:30 05/07/2016 by skylandsfan
#413 Posted: 06:13:01 04/07/2016
Forgot to mention that I changed the name of my Magic Sorcerer concept: Dreamweaver is now known as Dream Punk, and has an appearance to match.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
*Currently absent*
#414 Posted: 15:45:59 04/07/2016
okay, i think i'm gonna use these bootleg firework names for some characters.

Megabanger
Fire/Quickshot

Demon Bigbang
Quick and Dead
Nightraider
Time Bomb
Pissed Eagle
Neighbor Hater
All Night Long
Ghost Hunter
Lightning Bomb
Laser Crossbones
Burn Into Ruins

any suggestions as to what kinds of characters i could use these bootleg firework names for?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:01:31 04/07/2016 by ZapNorris
#415 Posted: 15:48:16 04/07/2016
megabanger
---
#416 Posted: 16:00:32 04/07/2016
Quote: PwnageFTW
megabanger

megabanger.

Megabanger
Fire/Quickshot
"You Can't Handle The Boom!"

basically the flashiest skylander ever. uses two fire guns to shoot fireworks, and does a bunch of other explodey stuff. boom.

as for appearance, he'd be like a tiki guy, but with huge muscles. red, white, and blue color scheme
#417 Posted: 16:06:07 04/07/2016
Quote: ZapNorris
megabanger

megabanger.

Megabanger
Fire/Quickshot

basically the flashiest skylander ever. uses two fire guns to shoot fireworks, and does a bunch of other explodey stuff. boom.

as for appearance, he'd be like a tiki guy, but with huge muscles. red, white, and blue color scheme

no i wasn't suggesting megabanger
---
#418 Posted: 16:09:35 04/07/2016
i made a notebook to draw my imaginators in i will probably draw eye tunes and livestalk today
---
#419 Posted: 16:09:47 04/07/2016
megabanger

megabanger.

Megabanger
Fire/Quickshot

oh, then who were you suggesting
#420 Posted: 16:11:02 04/07/2016

megabanger.

Megabanger
Fire/Quickshot

oh, then who were you suggesting

lol i just said megabanger because it sounds wrong
---
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#421 Posted: 16:13:58 04/07/2016
I have 3 note books about this. One is my ideas and the parts I'd need for my characters. One is the backstories and my drawings of them, and one is their catchphrases and voice types/effects.

My favorite to this day is still Banana Guy, and he WILL be the first one that I create.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#422 Posted: 16:14:50 04/07/2016
Quote: Chompy-King257
I have 3 note books about this. One is my ideas and the parts I'd need for my characters. One is the backstories and my drawings of them, and one is their catchphrases and voice types/effects.

My favorite to this day is still Banana Guy, and he WILL be the first one that I create.

a fire element banana guy

hawt

get it
---
#423 Posted: 16:16:40 04/07/2016

hawt

get it

He's actually a Life Sorcerer. And no, I don't really get it...
---
#424 Posted: 16:18:00 04/07/2016

hawt

get it

you get a fire crystal in starter pack not life
---
#425 Posted: 16:18:43 04/07/2016

hawt

get it

But I'm getting the Dark Edition on Day One.
---
#426 Posted: 16:20:23 04/07/2016

But I'm getting the Dark Edition on Day One.

oh lol i am stupid so am i but i gotta pay the extra $25 which will take a chunk out of my 80 because usually my parents buy the starter pack for me then after that i am on my own
---
#427 Posted: 16:29:10 04/07/2016
MEGABANGER

[User Posted Image]
#428 Posted: 16:31:09 04/07/2016
megabanger looks so interesting

i love how the words user posted image are streaked across his drawing
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:31:23 04/07/2016 by PwnageFTW
#429 Posted: 16:34:24 04/07/2016

sorry, part of the link's URL spelled a word starting with "F" and ending with "CK" so

[User Posted Image]
#430 Posted: 16:36:31 04/07/2016

sorry, part of the link's URL spelled a word starting with "F" and ending with "CK" so

[User Posted Image]

what have i done lol

anyway i have seen a head like that it's just that if quickshot has firework guns and they can have no torso like ninjas then idk if he can be made
---
#431 Posted: 16:39:11 04/07/2016

[User Posted Image]

what have i done lol

anyway i have seen a head like that it's just that if quickshot has firework guns and they can have no torso like ninjas then idk if he can be made

he can be changed around design wise if needed to be

like he could have BIG SMEXY CHEST
#432 Posted: 16:40:15 04/07/2016

[User Posted Image]

what have i done lol

just give him the chest iof a monkey and perfectomundo
---
#433 Posted: 16:52:00 04/07/2016

what have i done lol

just give him the chest iof a monkey and perfectomundo

I MADE IT WORSE

[User Posted Image]
#434 Posted: 16:55:18 04/07/2016
WTF XD.
---
#435 Posted: 17:00:44 04/07/2016
WTF smilie.

Megabanger and Megabanger EX
#436 Posted: 17:01:36 04/07/2016
WTF smilie.

no pls
---
#437 Posted: 17:03:13 04/07/2016
WTF smilie.

no pls

MEGABANGER AND MEGABANGER EX
#438 Posted: 17:04:45 04/07/2016

no pls

MEGABANGER AND MEGABANGER EX

omega megabanger
---
Bitmap Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#439 Posted: 18:48:04 04/07/2016
I'm not really for coming up with new and original Skylanders so I'm just going to play the unoriginal game and make a bunch of licensed characters... Mostly Classic Spyro characters...
#440 Posted: 02:59:50 05/07/2016
I'm going to have a go at drawing some concept art of a few of my Imaginators, which I'll post here. I should warn everyone, though: my art style resembles video game characters of the 16-Bit era.
---
*Currently absent*
#441 Posted: 03:06:30 05/07/2016
I will probably draw some imaginators in my notebook during recreation while I am at camp. I have written them down in the notebook so all I have to do is draw them
---
#442 Posted: 06:08:25 05/07/2016
And...my pixel art style does not translate very well into the classic Skylanders style. I tried drawing Dream Punk's eyes like a purple version of Chill's, but they just didn't look right... smilie
---
*Currently absent*
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:08:49 05/07/2016 by GamerZack7
#443 Posted: 17:16:28 05/07/2016
so i've been working out 4 new ideas.

Megabanger- basically a daredevil archetype. Elf body style. Fire/Bazooker

Dawnbringer- This one is interesting. he's a light element.. who hunts and kills ghosts/demons. A very angelic dragon creature, humanoid of course.. Light/Quickshot

Nightraider- the chompy head, but with no torso, and throws stars. yay. Undead/Ninja

Time Bomb- a guy who uses time-related powers. he's a very steampunk like robot. Tech/Sorcerer
#444 Posted: 19:47:54 07/07/2016
hngggg

anyway

i found an interesting astroblast concept art

[User Posted Image]

so i'm gonna make him into a funpost iamginator. light/ninja- name will either be "All Star" or "Dreemstar"
#445 Posted: 22:35:11 08/07/2016
Is anyone going to make variants of their own Imaginators?

^ That would have been the best character ever...
---
#446 Posted: 22:48:37 08/07/2016
Quote: Luminous35

If there is going to be an Imaginator Vault of sorts, then I'd definitely consider making variants of my own characters, such as "Sweet Dream Punk" or "Noxious Gastronaut". If, however, we can only have one Imaginator per crystal with no means of switching out, then it's going to be hard enough to decide which of my 70+ ideas to use without even considering about variants. (If crystals really are priced the same as a Corelander, then there's no way I'd be able to collect even just 50 of them!)
---
*Currently absent*
#447 Posted: 22:51:58 08/07/2016
Quote: Luminous35

^ That would have been the best character ever...

but what name
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3427
#448 Posted: 15:00:16 10/07/2016
What would be a good element for an Arctic Lemming?
---
My Green Guardians: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smilie smiliesmilie
blastermindROB Yellow Sparx Gems: 1216
#449 Posted: 11:41:04 11/07/2016
Quote: SkylandrPurists

Water
---
"Kaigan: Grimm! (Door creaking open) Kokoro no door! Hiraku dōwa! (Suspenseful music; pages flapping)"
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3427
#450 Posted: 12:13:33 11/07/2016
Quote: blastermindROB
Quote: SkylandrPurists

Water

K, thank you (makes sense actually, since it is an ARCTIC lemming, LOL)
---
My Green Guardians: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smilie smiliesmilie
First | Previous | Page 9 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me