darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Anyone want to talk about their custom ideas?
First | Previous | Page 7 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Anyone want to talk about their custom ideas?
GamerZack7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1709
#301 Posted: 02:23:50 14/06/2016
I finally came up with some Imaginators of my two least favourite elements with which I'm completely happy:

Rock Clobber (Earth Element/Brawler Class) - A brightly-coloured mantis shrimp-looking creature with crystalline protrusions and a wallop that can send a Greeble flying clear over the horizon!

Mantiboar (Undead Element/??? Class) - A chimeroid with the head of a pig, the wings of an eagle and the poisonous stinger of a scorpion, his venom is particularly harmful to servants of The Darkness.
---
MY SUPERCHARGER SKYLANDERS
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
*Currently absent*
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#302 Posted: 10:52:44 14/06/2016
My Ideas for Imaginators

1. Ignitazard the Fire Lizard. He is a Ninja class. "Party with Fire!" (??? voice)

2. Snowflight the Water Tiger. She is a Bowslinger class. "Making a splash with my bow!" (Heroine Voice)

3. Windwing the Air Mage. He is a Sorcerer class "Never underestimate my wand!" (??? Voice)

4. Shockbolt the Tech Robot. He is a Knight class. "Behold, my superior technology!" (Regal Voice)

5. Nightmoon the Dark Fox. He is a Brawler class. "Don't mess with mystery!" (??? voice)

6. Bonesaw the Undead Skeleton. He is a Smasher class "Unleash the Undead!" (Wacky Voice)

7. Blastbright the Light Spirit Dragon. He is a Sentinel Class. "Shining through the light!" (Cool Voice)

8. Slither-burst the Life Snake. He is a Bazooker Class. "Strength, courage, and my missiles!" (??? Voice)

9. Rune Riot the Magic Angel. She is a Quickshot Class. "I am one with Magic!" (Faerie Voice)

10. Terrasphere the Earth Alien. He is a Swashbuckler Class. "Brace for the cosmos!" (??? Voice)

11. Flash Blaze the Light Knight. He is a Knight Class. "I rule over pure radiance!" (Regal Voice)

12. Dusk Cloud the Dark Knight. He is a Swashbuckler Class. "The return of my sword!" (Hero Voice.)

13. Tidal Blade the Water Character. She is a Brawler Class. "Time for the tide!" (??? Voice)

14. Clouds the Air Fawn. She is a Quickshot Class. "The password is my blasters!" (??? Voice)

15. Nova Flare the Fire Wizard. She is a Sorcerer Class. "Destined for Fire!" (??? Voice)

16. Shapeshift the Magic Creature. He is a ninja class. "Can't hold a candle to Magic!" (??? Voice)

17. Skelebird the Undead Skeleton Bird. He is a Sentinel Class. "I summon the undead!" (Ghoul Voice)

18. Overgrowth the Life Wood Spirit. He is a Smasher Class. "Rooting For ???" (Giant Voice)

19. Chip-Monk the Earth Chipmunk. He is a Bowslinger Class. "???" (Scientist Voice)

20. Circuit Cricket the Tech Insect. He is a Bazooker Class. "Brace for my Steel! (Islander Voice)

This will be updated whenever I have new ideas.
Any catchphrase that is listed could be changed at any time.

Descriptions on the Characters

• Ignitazard is a fire lizard character who looks similar to that lizard character in the trailer, yet hes completely tiny. He uses a fire spear, and has a fiery aura around him. Not sure for head armor yet.

• Snowflight is a water tiger character. She is ice blue with darker blue wings (if that's a option) She will have some kind of armor, not sure just yet though. Not enough options to see just yet.

• Windwing is a air character that was shown in the trailer. I'll adjust colors though. He will use a special wand and will have light blue wings, and also a light blue cloak. I will also use the black scaly legs for him.

• Shockbolt will be a robotic tech character who will use the weapons that the tech imaginator used in the trailer. He is a knight so he'll have a robotic knight helmet (pretty sure i saw it)

• Nightmoon is a dark grey/black wolf character with dark armor and weapons similar to King Pen, but it could change depending on what I see.

• Bonesaw uses the same skull mask from the trailer with bat wings, and a huge axe. He will have armor with bones on it (saw it while a dev was creating a character)

• Blastbright will probably be something similar to Spitfire, if possible. He will have yellow and gold dragon wings, and if there is something similar to Spitfire's fire spirit tail, i'm going to use that for him, and it will be white. He will also have Spyro's horns.

• Slither-burst is a snake character who is orange and green, if possible. He will use a fancy bazooka thing, and he will have powerful armor. Not to sure yet as we haven't seen anything.

• Rune Riot is a female angel-like character, but not color wise. She has pink hair and she has purple and yellow armor. Uses the scaly legs.

• Terrasphere is a strange alien-like imaginator who has these weird tentacle things in front of his face. He also wears some kind of armor but not sure what just yet.

• Flash Blaze is a knight character who will use a energy sword, and will wear powerful armor. He has the Firefly aura around him.

• Dusk Cloud is the brother of Flash Blaze, and is also a knight character, but is from the Swashbuckler Class. He wields two swords, and also has powerful dark purple armor.

• Tidal Blade is the character from the Imaginators trailer that has a hair bun and is a tealish turquoise color. She also uses hand blades similar to King Pen.

• Clouds is a air fawn character who is the sister of Splat. She's light blue and white, has the fawn legs, and that Splat-like head, with pigtails. She'll probably have some kind of fancy armor, but I'm not sure yet.

• Nova Flare has red burning hair with orange and red armor. She has fiery glowbugs that swarm around her. She also uses a fire staff.

• Shapeshift has a cool ecto plasma head and armor. His head is cyan and purple. He has green arms and blue legs.

• Skelebird is a skeletal bird character with bone armor and skeleton legs. He uses a dual sided axe.

• Overgrowth is a wooden life spirit with a flower axe and Leaf armor. Hes also bigger then most of my Imaginators. In fact, the biggest.

• Chip-Monk is a chipmunk character who is supposed to have a medieval cloak and a medieval headress. He has a regular bow.

• Circuit Cricket is a tech elemental bug character with robotic wings and Flynn's coat, but robotic legs.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 14:06:36 19/06/2016 by Luminous35
#303 Posted: 10:53:25 14/06/2016
Quote: Luminous35
Backstories of my characters.

Had to move it into a different post. More coming soon. Can't think of anything right now.

Ignitazard:

Snowflight: Snowflight was apart of a very talented Bowslinging group, known as the Supreme Arrow League. The group went into multiple battles, and Snowflight was one of the fastest, and strongest members of the group. She was always ahead of her game in the group. She was truly, supreme. The Supreme Arrow League got invited to a fake bowslinging competition, and the group fell for it and went. Turns out it was a trick, and the group then got attacked. Snowflight immediately got into action, and attacked from all angles, but there were much, much more enemies against the group, and they were loosing. After the groups leader fell unconscious, she quickly wanted revenge, and gave it her all. The enemies then began to drop like flies, and they were gone. Unfortunately, the group was too late, and their leader faded away, but before he disappeared into the abyss, he told Snowflight and the rest of the group to seek out the Skylanders, but the others but Snowflight refused, and Snowflight went to find them and now is a reliable member of the Imaginators.

Windwing:

Shockbolt:

Nightmoon:

Bonesaw: Bonesaw was always the dead of the party. He enjoyed partying, and being crazy. His fellow undead friends were not pleased by this. They were actually annoyed with him, and sometimes wished he would leave. This didn't effect Bonesaw though. He just kept being his own, crazy self. The undead then thought it was time they banished him from their town, which is what they did. Bonesaw had no choice at this point, so he left. Soon after he left, he began training with a mysterious creature that he found. He didn't know her name, or who she was. But she trained him as a Smasher Class, to use his crazy abilities in the future. After getting word that his town was getting attacked by trolls, he immediately got into action and began to fight off the trolls, protecting his town, even if they banished him away. This didn't change anything with the undead though. They greatly appreciated his work, but it was dangerous, and he was still banished. Bonesaw didn't mind though. He then went to seek out a special group he was told about by the mysterious trainer, the Skylanders. He then went to seek out them, and soon joined them, and now is currently still in training by the Smasher Sensei.

Blastbright:

Slither-burst:

Rune Riot:

Terrasphere: Long ago, Terrasphere lived on the Planet Sphere, where more of his kind lived. Everything was peaceful, and the Spherelians lived happy. Terrasphere, however was different then his other Spherelians. He enjoyed fighting, while the others thought it was too dangerous and could get them hurt. Terrasphere would train everyday. None of his fellow Spherelians agreed with this, until that one day when Plant Sphere was attacked. All sorts of Kaos' devious minions came to take away Plant Sphere from the Spherelians, but Terrasphere would not let this happen. He then got out his sword that he had trained with, and took out all of Kaos' minions, solo. The Spherelians thanked Terrasphere, but he then realized it was time to move on from Planet Sphere. After some time, he discovered Food Fight, who took him to the Skylanders and Eon, where he showed his talent. Eon had then allowed Terrasphere to join the Skylanders, while still visiting Plant Sphere from time to time. He now works as a Imaginator, being trained with the Swashbuckler Classes.

Flash Blaze:

Dusk Cloud:

Tidal Blade:

Clouds:

Nova Flare:

Shapeshift:

Skelebird:

List of all the updates

• Update #1: Added Ignitus the Fire Lizard
  • Update #2: Ignitus' name has been changed to Ignitazard. A combination of Ignite and Lizard.
  • Update #3: Added a new character, Snowflight, the Water Imaginator for me. She is a tiger that uses a bow, and also has wings.
  • Update #4: Added Windwing, a Air character, and Shockbolt, a tech character, who are from the Sorcerer and Knight class.
  • Update #5: Added Darktail, a dark elemental fox character, who is a brawler. Added catchphrases for Shockbolt and Darktail.
  • Update #6: Changed Darktail's name to Nightmoon. Removed catchphrases, as there are so many more possibilities I could want to change them.
  • Update #7: Added the Undead character, Bonesaw. He is a Smasher Class. He has bone armor with a bone tail. Also has Bat Wings and a huge battle axe.
  • Update #8: Added Blastbright, a light elemental spirit dragon who is the Sentinel Class. Added a catchphrase for him too.
  • Update #9: Added catchphrases for Nightmoon, Shockbolt, Snowflight and Ignitazard, also Snowflight's and Shockbolt's tone of voice.
  • Update #10: Added descriptions on their looks for all the characters.
  • Update #11: Added a new character, who is called Slither-burst, a life bazooker.
  • Update #12: Added Rune Riot and Terrasphere, the Quickshot and Swashbuckler Classes.
  • Update #13: Added Windwing's catchphrase, and also updated Bonesaw, and Slither-burst's catchphrases.
  • Update #14: Added a new section for Backstories on my characters.
  • Update #15: Added Terrasphere's Backstory.
  • Update #16: Changed up Blastbright's apperance a bit.
  • Update #17: Added Flash Blaze and Dusk Cloud, new light and dark brothers.
  • Update #18: Added Tidal Blade, a water character.
  • Update #19: Added Tidal Blade, Flash Blaze, and Dusk Cloud's catchphrases. Also changed Snowflight's catchphrase, and Windwing's catchphrase.
  • Update #20: Added Skyshot, a Air fawn, with her catchphrase (which will be changed no doubt) and also added Snowflight and Bonesaw's backstory, but was added to a different post.
  • Update #21: Renamed Skyshot to Clouds to be more similar to Splat. Added Nova Flare, Shapeshift and Skelebird. Fire, Magic and Undead characters.
  • Update #22: Added Circuit Cricket, Overgrowth, and Chip-Monk, also changed a couple catchphrases. Updates have been moved to the backstories post for space issues.

Page Quote
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:54:04 17/06/2016 by Luminous35
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#304 Posted: 21:17:04 14/06/2016
Ok! I just had the most amazing idea ever. I'll give Bark Biter the attack where he transforms into a sheep and I'll personaly call it "wolf in sheep's wool"!
#305 Posted: 21:17:23 14/06/2016
Oh my god, yes. That is one of the best ideas I've ever heard.
---
#306 Posted: 00:07:16 15/06/2016
Here are my first 16 ideas in a single post; my second batch can be found in this post while my third and (currently) final lineup can be found in this one. smilie

IMAGINATOR CONCEPTS
Monk Kiki (Light Sentinel) - An enlightened simian with amazing martial arts skills, she finds purity in the simplest things, but always speaks in seemingly-complicated figures of speech. Unlike most of her kind, she hates bananas.

Rock Clobber (Earth Brawler) - A brightly-coloured mantis shrimp-looking creature with crystalline protrusions and a wallop that can send a Greeble flying clear over the horizon!

Cap'n Stormbeard (Air Swashbuckler) - A former sky pirate who served a ruthless captain, he has since "turned his coat" and switched to a more honourable profession: robbing the evil and giving to the heroic. His fancy cutlass skills can summon storms which strike fear into the hearts of his enemies. He also makes a darned good sandwich.

Taurnado (Air Sentinel) - A high-flying bovine martial artist with control over the winds and the clouds. He has a tendency to, on occasion, accidentally throw a "small" gust of wind when he coughs, sneezes or farts.

Rhino Blasty (Fire Bazooker) - A hot-headed rhinoceros who blasts first and blasts some more later. Usually goes by "Blasty". Her best pals are Hippo Crit and Yella Phant.

Pyrodancer (Fire Ninja) - A ninja whose movements resemble some form of exotic dance, but don't be fooled - her techniques can summon devastating flames! She enjoys the spiciest foods imaginable, including molten magma chilli with a heat factor of 11.

Hippo Crit (Water Smasher) - A fully-ripped hippopotamus who lets his guns (aka his muscles) do the talking. Called "Crit" for short. His best buds are Rhino Blasty and Yella Phant.

Polarcher (Water Bowslinger) - An ice being who hails from a frozen land of ice and snow, he uses his archery skills to fire frosty arrows that stop his opponents cold!

Yella Phant (Life Ninja) - A loud-mouthed elephant whose booming voice is her greatest weapon, which is ironic given her training in being silent and stealthy. Others refer to her as "Yella". Her best friends are Hippo Crit and Rhino Blasty.

Treesnap (Life Swashbuckler) - A dryad with a love for her forest home...until it was torn to pieces by a group of clueless trolls in the service of Kaos. Now, armed with a pair of steelwood blades, she aims to deliver a message to the bald-headed troublemaker and his minions: don't mess with the forest!

Mantiboar (Undead Knight) - A chimeroid with the head of a pig, the wings of an eagle and the poisonous stinger of a scorpion, his venom is particularly harmful to servants of The Darkness.

Madame Moonbeam (Magic Bowslinger) - A psychically-empowered superheroine who channels her mental abilities into every arrow fired, ensuring precision accuracy and varying additional effects.

Dream Punk (Magic Sorcerer) - A girl with the ability to cast others into a deep slumber and make them dream whatever she wishes. There's just one side-effect: these dreams seem so real that they actually affect the dreamer's real-world presence, meaning sweet dreams heal and nightmares harm!

The Termigator (Tech Quickshot) - A cyborg crocodile who has come from a bleak future ruled by Doomweb, a mainframe which is controlled by Kaos' accidentally-uploaded mind, in order to change history. Yella is in love with him for some weird reason.

Throwback (Tech Smasher) - A super-strong character who is inspired by classic video game bosses of the 70s and 80s. Has a habit of throwing stuff. Doesn't need a high I.Q. to prove himself.

Gastronaut (Dark Sorcerer) - A gas mask-wearing alien who fights enemies with the power of gas.

Quote: Deja Vu
Ok! I just had the most amazing idea ever. I'll give Bark Biter the attack where he transforms into a sheep and I'll personaly call it "wolf in sheep's wool"!

That is a brilliant idea! Nice thinking. smilie
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
*Currently absent*
Edited 20 times - Last edited at 22:23:14 01/07/2016 by GamerZack7
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#307 Posted: 00:40:04 15/06/2016
Quote: AdamGregory03
All right, might as well share my ideas, regardless or not they wind up to be possible:
-A Life Sorcerer will probably be my first one, if I get a Life Crystal at launch, name not decided yet.
-A Water Sentinel designed to be a mermaid, of which I'll name Aquamarine.
-An Air Bowslinger butterfly, of which I'll name Flutter Bug.
-A Fire Ninja I'm gonna try to make into Scorpion.
-A Dark Quickshot I'm gonna try to make into Bayonetta.
-A Tech Bazooker I'm gonna name Steam Punk.

Quoting because I thought of some more.
-A Life Bazooker who's a panda I'm gonna name Bam-Boom.
-A Tech Quickshot who's a cowboy I'm gonna name Shoot-Out.
-A Fire Bowslinger who's Flameslinger because I'm unoriginal AF. (jk)
-An Earth Swashbuckler or Sentinel who's a coyote, name not decided yet.
-An Earth Brawler who's a gargoyle, name not decided yet.
-A Water Bowslinger I'm gonna try to make into Cross Crow.

More ideas.
-A Tech one who uses that brain head called Dr. Brainiac. Class not decided yet.
-On second thought, I'll make Aquamarine a sorcerer, not a sentinel.
-A Skylander who uses the Bobbed and Beautiful head in Aura's E3 let's play... Element, class, name, or even rest of design not decided.
-A Magic Knight who's gonna be like Ninjini's sister or something.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:27:01 16/06/2016 by AdamGregory03
#308 Posted: 10:34:20 15/06/2016
Quote: GamerZack7
Here are all my current ideas in a single post starting with new concepts, followed by a recap of what I came up with previously:

NEW IDEAS
Pyrodancer (Fire Ninja) - A ninja whose movements resemble some form of exotic dance, but don't be fooled - her techniques can summon devastating flames! She enjoys the spiciest foods imaginable, including molten magma chilli with a heat factor of 11.

Bark Knight (Dark Knight) - A lupine who was born on a dark night, she is regarded by her people as an emissary of the Moon Spirit. She is trained in the ways of the sword, and utilises the mysterious properties of night magic in her battle style.

MAIN OPTIONS
Monk Kiki (Light Sentinel) - An enlightened simian with amazing martial arts skills, she finds purity in the simplest things, but always speaks in seemingly-complicated figures of speech. Unlike most of her kind, she hates bananas.

Rock Clobber (Earth Brawler) - A brightly-coloured mantis shrimp-looking creature with crystalline protrusions and a wallop that can send a Greeble flying clear over the horizon!

Taurnado (Air Sentinel) - A high-flying bovine martial artist with control over the winds and the clouds. He has a tendency to, on occasion, accidentally throw a "small" bolt of electricity when he coughs, sneezes, yawns, laughs or farts.

Cap'n Stormbeard (Air Swashbuckler) - A former sky pirate who served a ruthless captain, he has since "turned his coat" and switched to a more honourable profession: robbing the evil and giving to the heroic. His fancy cutlass skills can summon storms which strike fear into the hearts of his enemies. He also makes a darned good sandwich.

Rhino Blasty (Fire Bazooker) - A hot-headed rhinoceros who blasts first and blasts some more later. Usually goes by "Blasty". His best pals are Hippo Crit and Yella Phant.

Hippo Crit (Water Smasher) - A fully-ripped hippopotamus who lets his guns (aka his muscles) do the talking. Called "Crit" for short. His best buds are Rhino Blasty and Yella Phant.

Yella Phant (Life Ninja) - A loud-mouthed elephant whose booming voice is her greatest weapon, which is ironic given her training in being silent and stealthy. Others refer to her as "Yella". Her best friends are Hippo Crit and Rhino Blasty.

Mantiboar (Undead Knight) - A chimeroid with the head of a pig, the wings of an eagle and the poisonous stinger of a scorpion, his venom is particularly harmful to servants of The Darkness.

Dreamweaver (Magic Sorcerer) - A tapir-like creature with the ability to cast others into a deep slumber and make them dream whatever she wishes. There's just one side-effect: these dreams seem so real that they actually affect the dreamer's real-world presence, meaning sweet dreams heal and nightmares harm!

Madame Moonbeam (Magic Bowslinger) - A psychically-empowered superheroine who channels her mental abilities into every arrow fired, ensuring precision accuracy and varying additional effects.

The Termigator (Tech Quickshot) - A cyborg crocodile who has come from a bleak future ruled by Doomweb, a mainframe which is controlled by Kaos' accidentally-uploaded mind, in order to change history. Yella is in love with him for some weird reason.

Throwback (Tech Smasher) - A super-strong character who is inspired by classic video game bosses of the 70s and 80s. Has a habit of throwing stuff. Doesn't need a high I.Q. to prove herself.

Gastronaut (Dark Sorcerer) - A gas mask-wearing alien who fights enemies with the power of gas.

OTHER POSSIBILITIES
Ultra Eggyolk (Light Brawler) - A bird-faced superhero who was brought back from the brink of annihilation, though most of his memories have been stripped away. He now seeks vengeance against the villain who almost wiped him out, but there's just one problem: he can't remember who it was. Oh well, Kaos is as good a target as any!

Added Pyrodancer and Bark Knight to the list. Also changed Throwback's gender. :)
---
*Currently absent*
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 10:44:04 15/06/2016 by GamerZack7
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#309 Posted: 10:45:25 15/06/2016
A few days ago I realized I want to have my magic Imaginator be a Sentinel with a dreamcatcher staff. He's gonna have a star shaped head and is essentially wearing pjs.

Also I found out yesterday I'll be able to make my Dark Imaginator really tiny if I want to :333
#310 Posted: 13:56:19 15/06/2016
Quote: GamerZack7
Here are all my current ideas in a single post starting with new concepts, followed by a recap of what I came up with previously:

NEW IDEAS
Glass Cannon (Earth Bazooker) - A desert-dwelling individual who is capable of transforming quantities of sand into glass-like orbs that shatter on impact, causing lingering harm to her foes. She invented a special cannon that utilises this effect to its fullest, and now seeks to stop Kaos as a Skylander.

Polarcher (Water Bowslinger) - An ice being who hails from a frozen land of ice and snow, he uses his archery skills to fire frosty arrows that stop his opponents cold!

Treesnap (Life Swashbuckler) - A dryad with a love for her forest home...until it was torn to pieces by a group of clueless trolls in the service of Kaos. Now, armed with a pair of steelwood blades, she aims to deliver a message to the bald-headed troublemaker and his minions: don't mess with nature!

Mepewsa (Undead Quickshot) - A serpent who was born without any venom, she makes up for it with her ability to use a pair of special pistols that can immobilise foes, effectively turning them into living statues.

MAIN OPTIONS

Taurnado (Air Sentinel) - A high-flying bovine martial artist with control over the winds and the clouds. He has a tendency to, on occasion, accidentally throw a "small" gust of wind when he coughs, sneezes or farts.

Rhino Blasty (Fire Bazooker) - A hot-headed rhinoceros who blasts first and blasts some more later. Usually goes by "Blasty". His best pals are Hippo Crit and Yella Phant.

Dreamweaver (Magic Sorcerer) - A tapir-like creature with the ability to cast others into a deep slumber and make them dream whatever she wishes. There's just one side-effect: these dreams seem so real that they actually affect the dreamer's real-world presence, meaning sweet dreams heal and nightmares harm!

Throwback (Tech Smasher) - A super-strong character who is inspired by classic video game bosses of the 70s and 80s. Has a habit of throwing stuff. Doesn't need a high I.Q. to prove herself.

OTHER POSSIBILITIES
Ultra Eggyolk (Light Brawler) - A bird-faced superhero who was brought back from the brink of annihilation, though most of his memories have been stripped away. He now seeks vengeance against the villain who almost wiped him out, but there's just one problem: he can't remember who it was. Oh well, Kaos is as good a target as any!

Bark Knight (Dark Knight) - A lupine who was born on a dark night, she is regarded by her people as an emissary of the Moon Spirit. She is trained in the ways of the sword, and utilises the mysterious properties of night magic in her battle style.

Added Glass Cannon, Polarcher, Treesnap and Mepewsa to the list. smilie

By the way, is there a separate thread for posting full, official-style backstories for our custom Imaginators, or is it fine to post them here?
---
*Currently absent*
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:01:40 15/06/2016 by GamerZack7
#311 Posted: 14:05:25 15/06/2016
Yes Gamerzack, we know you're adding characters to your list. I know because this is the THIRD TIME YOU'VE QUOTED YOURSELF ON THAT.
---
Check this out! Please?
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10050
#312 Posted: 18:18:14 15/06/2016
We have an OC thread over at Fandom.

For people looking for specific powers, with E3 info we can see Life and Undead starter abilities. Life can summon vines or transform into sheep, Undead can summon tombstones or throw laughing skulls.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:18:36 15/06/2016 by Bifrost
#313 Posted: 22:51:45 15/06/2016
Yes Gamerzack, we know you're adding characters to your list. I know because this is the THIRD TIME YOU'VE QUOTED YOURSELF ON THAT.

I'm sorry...I'll stop posting so frequently. smilie

Quote: Bifrost
We have an OC thread over at Fandom.

Okay, thanks. smilie
---
*Currently absent*
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:53:49 15/06/2016 by GamerZack7
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#314 Posted: 22:55:55 15/06/2016
waluigi
Nuigi12 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1406
#315 Posted: 00:18:22 16/06/2016
I'm hoping they have pieces that closely resemble my character Thorn Slash. He would be a Life/Sentinal.
---
Skylanders Weapon Masters: "Equiped with power!"
blastermindROB Yellow Sparx Gems: 1216
#316 Posted: 16:20:16 16/06/2016
Make your own Skylanders and formulate/share your ideas

I'll start

Fire: Sentinel Class and Swashbuckler Class
Water: Bowslinger Class or Quickshot Class
Air: Brawler Class or Sorcerer Class
Earth: Ninja Class or Smasher Class
Tech: Bazooka Class or Sorcerer class
Magic: Swashbuckler Class or Quickshot Class
Life: Brawler Class or Smasher Class
Undead: Bazooka Class or Brawler Class
Light: Sentinel Class or Knight Class
Dark: Bowslinger Class or Ninja Class
---
"Kaigan: Grimm! (Door creaking open) Kokoro no door! Hiraku dōwa! (Suspenseful music; pages flapping)"
ZygardePerfecto Green Sparx Gems: 466
#317 Posted: 17:43:38 16/06/2016
Daybreak- A Light element, Smasher class with all knight gear. His body size will be maxed out. He shall wield a holy axe.

Bio- On order from a mysterious deity, Daybreak is assigned the task of eliminating Kaos once and for all.

He will be an extraordinarily strong skylander who uses the light to destroy Kaos's pathetic mind magic.
---
Salamence is best Dragon.

Fight me.
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#318 Posted: 17:46:18 16/06/2016
Quote: ZygardePerfecto
Daybreak- A Light element, Smasher class with all knight gear. His body size will be maxed out. He shall wield a holy axe.

Bio- On order from a mysterious deity, Daybreak is assigned the task of eliminating Kaos once and for all.

He will be an extraordinarily strong skylander who uses the light to destroy Kaos's pathetic mind magic.

"Pathetic mind magic"? Oh, you mean what created ALL of Skylands. Yea, that's s pathetic.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#319 Posted: 17:51:11 16/06/2016
Skylands has spawned more powerful forces than just mind magic, my friend.

Also I am changing him from Smasher to Knight.

IDK I always like the idea of a Holy Warrior.

I mean come on, Kaos has neverrrrrrr been defeated by a mere skylander right? Yeah.
---

Fight me.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:53:18 16/06/2016 by ZygardePerfecto
#320 Posted: 22:06:13 16/06/2016
Finished my Komodo dragon OC last minute. His name is Flamechuck, I'll post a picture of him after the contest to prevent Flamechuck from being stolen and have someone else enter him in the contest.
---
#321 Posted: 22:08:55 16/06/2016
Damn! Loving the name Flamechuck, Pwnage! smilie
---
#322 Posted: 22:10:26 16/06/2016
Damn! Loving the name Flamechuck, Pwnage! smilie

It actually didn't take long to figure out a name for him since he's fire and has nunchucks lol
---
#323 Posted: 22:11:15 16/06/2016
Are you sure you could have nunchucks in the game though?
---
#324 Posted: 22:27:12 16/06/2016
Are you sure you could have nunchucks in the game though?

I didn't think about that oops xD

Nunchucks could be a brawler weapon or smasher
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:27:57 16/06/2016 by PwnageFTW
#325 Posted: 22:32:15 16/06/2016
I wrote smasher on his paper I'm sure they could make na exception of nunchucks and even if I don't get my imaginator in the game I still have a chance to win a starter pack.
---
#326 Posted: 23:19:29 16/06/2016
oh yeah that contest ends tomorrow

i have no idea when the winners will be announced, hopefully soonish
#327 Posted: 01:09:10 17/06/2016
I just realized I posted my entry in the imaginator ideas topic xD
---
#328 Posted: 05:18:49 17/06/2016
Makin' a Dark element, Smasher class, called Heavy Metal.
---

Fight me.
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#329 Posted: 05:51:46 17/06/2016
Honestly, we can do without the massive quoted blocks... how about when you guys make a change, just mention what changes were made, and provide a link to the initial post (with the edits also applied to that post)? It's much less spammy than posting the same huge thing every page just for the sake of posting it.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:52:11 17/06/2016 by Wolfgang
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3766
#330 Posted: 06:49:20 17/06/2016
I got my most creative imaginator here.

An insane but chivalrous donkey who acts independently from Eon and the others, he goes around skylands righting wrongs (mainly minor disturbances) from Kaos and other evil doers. He is a fire knight and his name is

Donkey-Ote.
---
Hahahahaha
#331 Posted: 07:04:07 17/06/2016
Quote: GaiaMemories

An insane but chivalrous donkey who acts independently from Eon and the others, he goes around skylands righting wrongs (mainly minor disturbances) from Kaos and other evil doers. He is a fire knight and his name is

Donkey-Ote.

Haha! smilie
---
*Currently absent*
#332 Posted: 12:27:59 17/06/2016
Quote: GaiaMemories

Donkey-Ote.

Make him a Smasher with a guitar weapon and you can make him El Kabong. smilie
---
Check this out! Please?
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#333 Posted: 14:53:05 17/06/2016
Quote: Wolfgang
Honestly, we can do without the massive quoted blocks... how about when you guys make a change, just mention what changes were made, and provide a link to the initial post (with the edits also applied to that post)? It's much less spammy than posting the same huge thing every page just for the sake of posting it.

Yes please
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#334 Posted: 16:43:07 17/06/2016
I finally finished choosing names for everyone. Now I'm gonna do a massive list, so get ready to scroll! (that could be an interesting catchphrase)
Note: I won't add catchphrases or attacks until the game is released.

Name: Lapis Lazuli
Element: Water
Battle Class: Sorcerer
Description: http://vignette1.wikia.nocooki...=20160514223737
Personality: doesn't talk too much, not the most friendly one, doesn't care most of the time, very powerful
Catchphrase:
Attacks:
Backstory: (may contain spoilers for the show Steven Universe!)
After Lapis Lazuli was set free from a forced fusion, she was taken by the Crystal Gems to their home. Even though they helped her, she couldn't stand them, so she left the Earth and flew into outer space searching for a new home. There, she stumbled into a connection between the earth and another universe, the Skylands. She couldn't escape the attraction of the portal that led to the unknown world and thus she fell right into it. She soon realised that it had a lot in common with the Earth. The land, the bulidings and even some creatures were familiar. After failing to fly back into the cosmos, she became sceptical and tried to find some sensible answers to where she was and how she'd get back. Soon she found the Skylanders and the team of Senseis, who expained that powers from different realms and dimensions were limited to Battle Classes and that she would need a fitting weapon to embrace her powers once again. So Lapis searched for a weapon which would help her gain her water based powers back. After some research she found a staff which belonged to the Water Element, perfect for Lapis. After she finally thought she could leave Skylands, she found out that she couldn't just yet. She had to be trained by a Sensei of the Sorcerer Class, so that she would know how to control her powers and get her wings back in this world. Lapis was desperate since she was trapped once again and had to accept somebody's help to get free. Soon an unexpected person offered herself to help Lapis, the Golden Queen. The two ladies spent some time together, with Golden Queen teaching Lapis to set her powers free. Lapis found out that they had a quite a lot in common and they soon became friends, something that Lapis usually doesn't gain that quickly. After she was able to fly off and leave this world behind her forever, she stayed. She knew there wasn't any place where she could go and that she only had one friend outside of Skylands. So Lapis stayed and made herself comfortable, too comfortable. Because what Lapis didn't know, is that she would have to join a group where she wouldn't be as welcomed as before.

Name: Blazing Siren
Element: Fire
Battle Class: Bowslinger
Description: red & orange color scheme, ponytail, mermaid tail (duh), bra
Personality: uppy, heroic, optimistic, tries to cheer people up (especially Lapis)
Catchphrase:
Attacks:
Backstory: working on it

Name: Shadow Crawler
Element: Dark
Battle Class: Ninja
Description: ghoul human hybrid, spiky hair, tail, reptile eyes, not too fancy armor
Personality: slightly spooky, strange, fast-paced, moves absurdly sometimes
Catchphrase:
Attacks:

Name: Bonebreaker
Element: Undead
Battle Class: Brawler
Description: skeleton warrior, spiky knuckles, helmet
Personality: Silent, grumpy, senseful, grim, breaks character for bad puns
Catchphrase:
Attacks:

Name: Stellar Strike
Element: Magic
Battle Class: Quickshot
Description: long hair (if that's possible), fancy outfit, mix of space and ancient magic (like Star Strike)
Personality: doesn't trust anyone, dangerous, very skilled, lone wolf
Catchphrase:
Attacks:

Name: Bark Biter
Element: Life
Battle Class: Smasher
Description: werewolf, ripped clothes, dark fur, sharp claws
Personality: tough, loyal, can become extremely dangerous, strong
Catchphrase:
Attacks:

Name: Blind Blade
Element: Light
Battle Class: Swashbuckler
Description: probably a mask, hair (not sure about length), regal armor,
Personality: fancy, a little self-obsessed, elegant, always in the spotlight
Catchphrase:
Attacks:

Name: Airial Strike
Element: Air
Battle Class: Bazooker
Description: robot with air powers
Personality: Cowgirl-ish (kinda like Mags), makes a lot of jokes, tomboy, likeable
Catchphrase:
Attacks:

Name: Landslice
Element: Earth
Battle Class: Sentinel
Description: lizard, earth armor (if that's possible)
Personality: cool, gets his hands dirty, doesn't care what others think of him, works a lot
Catchphrase:
Attacks:

Name: Circut
Element: Tech
Battle Class: Knight
Description: probably human in mechanic armor
Personality: takes everything way too easy, kinda lazy, is actually pretty strong
Catchphrase:
Attacks:

I decided to link all of them togetehr into one group and make them all despise each other.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 22:10:45 25/06/2016 by Deja Vu
#335 Posted: 18:04:01 17/06/2016
okay, here's a few ideas-

Wario
Tech/Brawler
"I am one with my wrath!"

Waluigi
Magic/Smasher
"You can't handle my barbarian magnetism!"
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#336 Posted: 04:25:59 18/06/2016
I'm curious if older figures will come into play, unlocking more content to use.
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#337 Posted: 04:29:01 18/06/2016
I'm gonna wait to see the parts to figure out which characters I'm gonna make.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#338 Posted: 21:33:26 18/06/2016
I was going to edit my previous post but eh, too up in the page.

Unless the other Undead powers have something more specific,the upgraded laughing skulls can open portals that summon ghosts. So ghost summoning OCs, you're slightly saved.
---
#339 Posted: 21:36:30 18/06/2016
buckshot. we must make him.
Icebrrrg Green Sparx Gems: 327
#340 Posted: 23:57:28 18/06/2016
Rainforest
Class: Sorcerer
Appearance: Entangled plants and ivy, venus flytraps. Body covered in elements of moss armor.
Quote: "Answering The Call Of Nature!" or "Protecting Nature At Any Cost!"

Patch-Atack
Element: Undead
Class: Smasher
Appearance: ghostly jack-o-lantern
Quote: "BOO To You!"

Flop-Sided
Element: Magic
Class: Quickshot
Appearance: clown bunny/rabbit
Quote: "A Barrel Of Laughs!"

Charrr-Coal
Element: Water
Class: Bazooker
Appearance: snow monster
Quote: "The Colder They Are, The Harder They Fall!""
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:59:27 18/06/2016 by Icebrrrg
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#341 Posted: 00:20:16 19/06/2016
I've come up with a ton recently, but I don't have time to share right now. I'll just post one for the moment:

Dreamcleaver - Magic Knight - Exactly that character on the Starter Pack box, but with a few alterations, such as his color. His name is a pun on Dreamweaver, because he's centered around dreams, nightmares and sleeping.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#342 Posted: 01:26:42 19/06/2016
I've come up with a few more character ideas, including Boreastral, Thunderclap, Shivver Song and Sharkmatter, rounding out my options for the maximum number of Crystals I'd collect (assuming it's one Imaginator per Crystal with no switching).

Those new ideas, plus all my previous concepts, can be found in this post. I hope you like them! smilie

EDIT: Changed Typhboom's name to Thunderclap, as well as giving him a better backstory.
---
*Currently absent*
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:34:07 19/06/2016 by GamerZack7
#343 Posted: 03:27:43 20/06/2016
A Fire Element, Brawler. I need to make me some DBZ skylanders
---

Fight me.
PopFizzFan5 Red Sparx Gems: 52
#344 Posted: 04:08:51 20/06/2016
Stripe from Gremlins- "The Return of Double Trouble" A Dark Quickshot
Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan (the new one) )- "????" A ???? Brawler
Earth-A-Phant-"I Rule Over My Sword" A Earth Knight
Phantom Flame- "Haunted By Fire" A Fire ????
#345 Posted: 16:25:11 20/06/2016
I wonder if I can recreate my OC Fever Flare on this. Has to look magma-like but with pretty clothes, hm. She used to be Light but fire fits so much better.
---
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#346 Posted: 02:31:43 23/06/2016
A gangsta koala named Koolala.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#347 Posted: 02:56:11 23/06/2016
Now i have to make Arrowdread.
Aquatic Llama Green Sparx Gems: 436
#348 Posted: 03:13:25 23/06/2016
Here are a few of mine. Still working on the finer details.

KH-74
Element: Tech
Class: Gunslinger
Appearance: Robotic Assassin
Quote: WIP

Basically HK-47 but not as evil.

Class: Ninja
Appearance: A small mammal of some sort.
Quote: WIP
#349 Posted: 12:08:06 23/06/2016
Quote: ZapNorris
Now i have to make Arrowdread.

I was thinking about that..

I think it would be cool to make any Skylander from fake leaks that we get in the future
---
#350 Posted: 15:43:16 23/06/2016
~Ideas~

Eye-Tunes/Quickshot/"This looks like a job for my superior technology!" (Voice Regal)

Prototype/Sentinel/"Get ready for the cosmos!" (Voice ???)

Shrek/Brawler/"You can't handle life" (Voice ???)

Flamurai/Knight/Don't mess with fire! (Voice ???)

???/Knight/"Say hello to the tide!" (Voice ???)

Wander/??? (Voice ???)

Sylvia/"Say hello to my muscles!" (Voice ???)

Lord Hater/??? (Voice ???)

~Updates~
1. Fixed some typos
2. Fixed some more typos....
3. Added Wander and Sylvia to celebrate the last episode of Wander over Yonder
4. Added Appearance board
5. Removed Shrek from Descriptions board
6. Added Shrek to Appearance board
7. Added Wander and Sylvia to Appearance board
8. Added Lord Hater to Ideas board and Appearances board

~Imaginator Descriptions~

Eye-Tunes|An eyeball with a futuristic body and a music note aura

Prototype|The worst looking skylander in history, one of the first skylanders to ever be made

Flamurai|A fire samurai that is over powered and has the most protective armor in Skylands

???|An imaginator with the top half of a tiger and a mermaid tail (May replace prototype with this one if it seems weird enough)

~Appearences~ [For characters from other franchises]

Wander

Sylvia

Shrek

Lord Hater
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:11:34 23/06/2016 by PwnageFTW
First | Previous | Page 7 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me