darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Everything we know about Skylanders: SuperChargers (20/09/2015)
First | Previous | Page 21 of 109 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 107 108 109
Everything we know about Skylanders: SuperChargers (20/09/2015) [STICKY] [CLOSED]
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#1001 Posted: 19:49:44 04/06/2015
That would be kind of scary. You, disconnected from your Skylander, not being able to help them...
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
TOlofter Yellow Sparx Gems: 1021
#1002 Posted: 19:50:24 04/06/2015
I want a Lightcore Sunburn...but I guess they won't be happening this game since they will all be in racing type uniforms smilie
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8310
#1003 Posted: 19:51:38 04/06/2015
Quote: Aura24
That would be kind of scary. You, disconnected from your Skylander, not being able to help them...

It'd fit too, since the story is a bit more serious this time around with Kaos actually winning, likely teaming up with past villains and having certain kingdoms join him so they can survive.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10104
#1004 Posted: 19:52:34 04/06/2015
Not sure if we can't see anything at all, since Kaos implies your POV is still the TV. But a scripted sequence where your Skylander has to act on its own when the connections get too severed for a time would be pretty nice and scary. Maybe even it could alternate between the AI and you in an unstable area.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:53:04 04/06/2015 by Bifrost
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#1005 Posted: 20:00:45 04/06/2015
Quote: Skylanders fan
Do you guys think sunburn,ghost roaster,and wham shell have a chance of getting in as superchargers since we haven't seen anyone from there element?

Who cares, it won't be Sunburn + Wow Pow...it will be 'another' bird with a flamethrower and Harley boots :arazz:
-Unreall
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#1006 Posted: 20:18:43 04/06/2015
Do you guys think sunburn,ghost roaster,and wham shell have a chance of getting in as superchargers since we haven't seen anyone from there element?

I doubt Wham-Shell will return again, He had his last time to shine in Swap Force.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#1007 Posted: 20:43:06 04/06/2015
Quote: PwnageFTW

I doubt Wham-Shell will return again, He had his last time to shine in Swap Force.

Literally.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#1008 Posted: 21:00:34 04/06/2015
Also, it kinda went over my head, but I'm not sure I like the new announcer. The one in SF already sounded dead, and this one is the other extreme almost shouting his lines.
---
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#1009 Posted: 21:31:00 04/06/2015
Quote: Bifrost
Also, it kinda went over my head, but I'm not sure I like the new announcer. The one in SF already sounded dead, and this one is the other extreme almost shouting his lines.

I think he only gets extreme when talking about the vehicles. It's supposed to be like one of those car showcases where the announcer yells about how great the car is.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#1010 Posted: 22:32:19 04/06/2015
Is the trailer we've seen the final one? I hope we have another one which is more traditional showcasing more of the team.

It feels more like a trailer/informational for the biker dude than for a Skylanders game.
#1011 Posted: 22:33:07 04/06/2015
All games had plenty of trailers,this is just the 'debut' one, sort of. We'll get an Overview one soon most likely.
---
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#1012 Posted: 22:48:26 04/06/2015
I just got a tweet from JP Karliak (Wolfgang's VA) that seems to confirm that he's still under a non-disclosure agreement, but he's really excited to announce whatever it is.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
#1013 Posted: 22:52:18 04/06/2015
Quote: Wolfgang
I just got a tweet from JP Karliak (Wolfgang's VA) that seems to confirm that he's still under a non-disclosure agreement, but he's really excited to announce whatever it is.

Oh please oh please oh please be Wolfgang having a role.

If he's really excited about it, maybe, JUST maybe, Wolfgang became a Supercharger?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#1014 Posted: 22:54:01 04/06/2015

Well, we'll see. He didn't do a whole lot of VA work on videogames, he might be voicing someone else in the game as well.
---
#1015 Posted: 22:56:19 04/06/2015
Quote: Bifrost

Well, we'll see. He didn't do a whole lot of VA work on videogames, he might be voicing someone else in the game as well.

Unless it's a Skylander, I don't see what's so exciting about voicing an NPC. I'm hoping it's Wolfgang in some form. He's my favorite villain next to Scrap Shooter.
---
#1016 Posted: 22:58:01 04/06/2015
Which is what I said,we haven't seen him voice a whole lot of characters(and the only big one is Mighty Number 7 which we have yet to see, and all we know is that he'll probably have some inspiration from Zero/Protoman). He could also be voicing another villain.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:58:30 04/06/2015 by Bifrost
ultyzaus Yellow Sparx Gems: 1700
#1017 Posted: 23:32:09 04/06/2015

What did the tweet actually say? Can you take a screenshot?
---
http://ultyzarus.deviantart.com/
223/254, 17 superchargers, 14 vehicles
Characters missing: Rocky Roll, Splat, Nightfall, Thrillipede
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#1018 Posted: 23:38:10 04/06/2015
Quote: 84skylanderdude
Quote: PwnageFTW

Literally.

Nice one
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#1019 Posted: 23:43:56 04/06/2015
Quote: ultyzaus

Here's the contents of the tweet, with my real name redacted.

Any chance you can let us know when you can talk about any involvement with Skylanders Superchargers?

Quote: JP Karliak
Hey, [Wolfgang]! I'll just say when my VO was announced for @MightyNo9 I was ALL about talking it up. But I had to wait for the go ahead.
---
#1020 Posted: 23:48:23 04/06/2015
Seems like whoever he's voicing also shows up late in the game then.

Also, I might be going offtopic of the news for a small second, but another reason for me to hope that the Cloud Kingdom theme isn't reused? I remembered a song from Rayman Legends(no,not One-Eyed Harpist, the franchise isn't at the time to lose its shame yet) and now I just want a Greece-inspired song from Lorne Balfe, considering what he did to other stuff like middle eastern and dubstep.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:50:43 04/06/2015 by Bifrost
#1021 Posted: 23:57:39 04/06/2015

Any chance you can let us know when you can talk about any involvement with Skylanders Superchargers?

Hey, [Wolfgang]! I'll just say when my VO was announced for @MightyNo9 I was ALL about talking it up. But I had to wait for the go ahead.

It might just be me, but his reply is worded oddly. Leaves me kinda confused.
---
#1022 Posted: 00:01:19 05/06/2015
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

It might just be me, but his reply is worded oddly. Leaves me kinda confused.

He simply said that when he had a role in Mighty No9 he really wanted to talk about it, a lot, but had to wait until he had the authorisation.
---
#1023 Posted: 00:05:36 05/06/2015
Yes, and in the context of being a reply to my question, I think it implies that he's in a similar situation in this case, regarding Skylanders.
---
#1024 Posted: 00:11:01 05/06/2015
Ah, thank you both!
---
#1025 Posted: 00:20:47 05/06/2015
Yes, and in the context of being a reply to my question, I think it implies that he's in a similar situation in this case, regarding Skylanders.

It indeed seems that way smilie
---
#1026 Posted: 00:21:47 05/06/2015

It indeed seems that way smilie

SUPERCHARGER WOLFGANG! SUPERCHARGER WOLFGANG! SUPERCHARGER WOLFGANG!!
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:22:13 05/06/2015 by HeyitsHotDog
#1027 Posted: 00:24:45 05/06/2015
I actually wouldn't be that surprised if he did. He would fit 100% with the theme.
---
#1028 Posted: 00:29:06 05/06/2015
Now let's not get our hopes up quite yet... although I totally want this, too.
---
#1029 Posted: 00:32:06 05/06/2015
Now let's not get our hopes up quite yet... although I totally want this, too.

I know I know.

*Eeps trying to hold excitement in*
---
PMTgaming150 Gold Sparx Gems: 2238
#1030 Posted: 01:06:05 05/06/2015
Come on Wolfgang figure!
I want that so much,
but anyone else here about those 8 extra figures?
7 DR's + Pain-Yatta, 8 Extras, No Traps, doesn't take rocket science smilie
---
MS paint DIO stares into your soul
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:07:54 05/06/2015 by PMTgaming150
#1031 Posted: 01:37:35 05/06/2015
Guys, bear with me here, but... What if they just haven't decided?

There's less Light and Dark characters on the poster than there are characters of all other elements. What if they haven't decided whether they're making 4 all new characters or 2 new and 2 returning? They did say there would be 20 total, yet there are 18 on the poster (excluding the mysterious things). The poster hasn't been posted as official, so, shocker, it's probably a placeholder. Meaning they could still be deciding what to do with L&D and that's why different people have given different answers.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#1032 Posted: 02:09:37 05/06/2015

There's less Light and Dark characters on the poster than there are characters of all other elements. What if they haven't decided whether they're making 4 all new characters or 2 new and 2 returning? They did say there would be 20 total, yet there are 18 on the poster (excluding the mysterious things). The poster hasn't been posted as official, so, shocker, it's probably a placeholder. Meaning they could still be deciding what to do with L&D and that's why different people have given different answers.

I see 20 on the poster not counting the mysterious things
The 2 columns on each side and 4 at the top with one side having a bright color and the other side a dark shade to it.
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
SkylanderDude9 Blue Sparx Gems: 828
#1033 Posted: 02:32:15 05/06/2015
I actually wouldn't be that surprised if he did. He would fit 100% with the theme.

I can totally imagine wolfgang driving a motorcycle with a guitar instead of harp and a motorcyelist outfit but.....we'll to wait and see.

It would be cool though
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie Forgotten 8 FTW!
#1034 Posted: 03:33:12 05/06/2015
I wonder what would happen if you put a regular Stealth Elf on the Portal?...would she still show up in her racing gear?
#1035 Posted: 03:35:38 05/06/2015
Quote: TOlofter
I wonder what would happen if you put a regular Stealth Elf on the Portal?...would she still show up in her racing gear?

I'm more curious to see what would happen if you put a Supercharger Stealth Elf into Spyro's Adventure, Giants, Swap Force, and Trap Team. Would she be incompatible, or act as a Series 1, 2, 3, and 3 (or Eon's Elite) respectively.
---
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#1036 Posted: 03:38:07 05/06/2015

I doubt it...because the older Stealth Elf's arn't SuperChargered...im sure all the older figures will load like they do in the older games...and have there old attack move sets.

Wolfgang she would do like the new figures do when they are put in the older games...would get the "Speical" tag.
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:42:56 05/06/2015 by Phoenix_Lord
Dsi568 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3173
#1037 Posted: 03:43:00 05/06/2015
Is anyone else disappointed that cards/stickers that usually come with the figures aren't returning? They weren't mentioned in the starter pack description nor shown in product images like in previous titles, so I'm assuming they are finished with?
---
Instagram: Skymiibomon_U
Twitter: @skymiibomon_U
NNID: dsi568
#1038 Posted: 03:44:11 05/06/2015
Lets hope not...I like the cards.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:44:51 05/06/2015 by Phoenix_Lord
#1039 Posted: 03:52:18 05/06/2015
Quote: Windumup

The 2 columns on each side and 4 at the top with one side having a bright color and the other side a dark shade to it.

No, there's half the Light and Dark characters compared to the other elements. The other elements each have two sections; both with a SuperCharger and a vehicle. However, Light and Dark both only have one. My guess is that they're the new SuperCharger and their vehicle. I think they're still deciding whether to bring back Spotlight and Blackout or to just make four new LD SuperChargers.
---
legendaryfabo Gold Sparx Gems: 2968
#1040 Posted: 04:45:37 05/06/2015

Wait, what poster? I think I missed something. Sorry if this has already been posted
---
Hi
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#1041 Posted: 05:55:44 05/06/2015

No, there's half the Light and Dark characters compared to the other elements. The other elements each have two sections; both with a SuperCharger and a vehicle. However, Light and Dark both only have one. My guess is that they're the new SuperCharger and their vehicle. I think they're still deciding whether to bring back Spotlight and Blackout or to just make four new LD SuperChargers.

Again considering we know it is 20 20 (THIS IS FULLY CONFIRMED BY MULTIPLE SOURCES) it is showing them, what you see as "vehicles" are not portraits for vehicles but skylanders (the new supercharger and the supercharged revamp)

Quote: legendaryfabo

Wait, what poster? I think I missed something. Sorry if this has already been posted

I meant what will be on the character poster (from box screenshot)
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
#1042 Posted: 08:31:07 05/06/2015
And besides that poster leak is so tiny its no real reason to even talk about it till we get to see a larger pic of it...it has been confirmed theres only 20 Syklanders an 20 vehicles. Two of each Element, half revamped reposed Skylanders, half new Skylanders and 20 new vehicles...thats it.

Everyone is talking about this poster legendaryfabo.
[User Posted Image]
---
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#1043 Posted: 09:07:06 05/06/2015

I'm more curious to see what would happen if you put a Supercharger Stealth Elf into Spyro's Adventure, Giants, Swap Force, and Trap Team. Would she be incompatible, or act as a Series 1, 2, 3, and 3 (or Eon's Elite) respectively.

No, I don't think any revamped SuperCharger would show up as his/her regular counterpart in older games and absolutely nor will S1 of SuperChargers have the new look in this game.

They keep saying these are "brand new characters, not S4 or 5 but actually reimagined" so much that I would feel insulted and it would seems embarassing if they acted as reposes in older games.
They cannot sell them as "brand new" and at the same time make them act as reposes.
If they do then I will wipe out the last doubts I have about this whole idea and consider all these "SuperChargers" as a clever way to sell more reposes.

Now, speaking about Light and Dark.
I don't know if I wrote it here but remember that last year the site and the interviews all confirmed "18 new Cores and 16 Trap Masters".
And all the Light and Dark characters "were there" even if their pictures were obscured or absent.

Also think about High Five, Flip Wreck and Bat Spin images on the full poster when we leaked it.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
funnybone Gold Sparx Gems: 2532
#1044 Posted: 09:47:23 05/06/2015
Quote: WilltheWizard

[User Posted Image]

I see Spotlight & Blackout!!!
Well sortoff
i zoomed in the image
---
Meh idk wut i am doing alive rn
Evolve Your Skylanders Adventure here!
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#1045 Posted: 09:54:19 05/06/2015
That poster is hard to make in this current state. We can't make out anything yet other than the Skylanders and vehicles already confirmed.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 09:59:55 05/06/2015 by Aura24
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#1046 Posted: 09:58:55 05/06/2015
Quote: Aura24
That poster is hard to make at this current image. We can't make out anything yet other than the Skylanders and vehicles already confirmed.

And even those aren't that easy to see... I think I might make out Hot Streak... But Spitfire... Not that much.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
GillGrunt4Ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1681
#1047 Posted: 12:27:25 05/06/2015
Quote: Drek95

No, I don't think any revamped SuperCharger would show up as his/her regular counterpart in older games and absolutely nor will S1 of SuperChargers have the new look in this game.

They keep saying these are "brand new characters, not S4 or 5 but actually reimagined" so much that I would feel insulted and it would seems embarassing if they acted as reposes in older games.
They cannot sell them as "brand new" and at the same time make them act as reposes.
If they do then I will wipe out the last doubts I have about this whole idea and consider all these "SuperChargers" as a clever way to sell more reposes.

Now, speaking about Light and Dark.
I don't know if I wrote it here but remember that last year the site and the interviews all confirmed "18 new Cores and 16 Trap Masters".
And all the Light and Dark characters "were there" even if their pictures were obscured or absent.

Also think about High Five, Flip Wreck and Bat Spin images on the full poster when we leaked it.

You didn't write it here, but I did. I also have nine guesses as to what will happen for Light/Dark. I posted them earlier.
---
Check out my new FanFic, Skylanders: Civil War!
smilie smilie
GillGrunt4Ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1681
#1048 Posted: 12:35:17 05/06/2015
Here is my earlier list:

Well the idea is that there will be 10 new characters and 10 returning ones. That means that there are several possibilities for Light/Dark returning characters:
1. Spotlight and Blackout will return (likely)
2. Knight Light and Knight Mare will return (unlikely)
3. Knight Light/Blackout will return (very unlikely)
4. Knight Mare/ Spotlight will return (very unlikely)
5. They will bring back two different older charcters whose elements have changed to Light/Dark (not that likely)
6. They will turn two NPCs into Skylanders as Light/Dark characters (not that likely)
7. They got they're numbers wrong and the poster is correct, being that there will only be one new character of Light/Dark (likely)
8. There will be two new completely brand new Skylanders for Light, and two for Dark. (likely)
9. It could be a combination of some of these. (possible)

I`m going with 1, 7, or, 8. If the numbers are right, then 1. If there are 8 reposes and not 10, then 8. If the poster is correct, then 7, which is my best guess.
---
Check out my new FanFic, Skylanders: Civil War!
smilie smilie
wideawakewesley Emerald Sparx Gems: 3281
#1049 Posted: 13:43:04 05/06/2015
There's a nice summary video from SkyDad on their channel
---
Contributor to Family Gamer TV - http://www.familygamer.tv/
Follow me on twitter - http://www.twitter.com/wideawakewesley
#1050 Posted: 14:15:54 05/06/2015

Again considering we know it is 20 20 (THIS IS FULLY CONFIRMED BY MULTIPLE SOURCES) it is showing them, what you see as "vehicles" are not portraits for vehicles but skylanders (the new supercharger and the supercharged revamp)

No. You're completely wrong.

There are two boxes for each element. Any old idiot could see that there is only one for Light and one for Dark. Each box either has a SuperCharger and its corresponding vehicle or the two SuperChargers and the two vehicles. It has been confirmed that the vehicles are on the poster, so I don't know what you're talking about when you say I'm seeing SuperChargers instead of vehicles.
---
First | Previous | Page 21 of 109 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 107 108 109

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me