Page 1 of 1
Your favorite music in this game? [CLOSED]
Pop Thorn Green Sparx Gems: 408
#1 Posted: 22:35:42 01/03/2014 | Topic Creator
There are probably tons of other topics like this but my favorite is the Arkeyan Armory music, with the Treetop Terrace music as a near second.
---
I am probably forgotten by now, but bye.
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#2 Posted: 02:13:21 02/03/2014
I have always been quite fond of the music in this game. I really think all the music in it is great, I really like the main menu theme. Leviathan Lagoon and the Crystal Eye Castle themes are probably my two most favourite, but it's hard to pick. ;-)
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#3 Posted: 03:01:10 02/03/2014
Lair of Kaos has always been my favorite. Kaos' boss fight also has great music.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
pyro16 Green Sparx Gems: 260
#4 Posted: 03:18:50 02/03/2014
Does this have to be for SA music only? I played Swap Force first and the song I loved was this one. I feel like it's recycling one of the main themes from SA though I'm just not sure which.

Winter Keep Theme
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:20:43 02/03/2014 by pyro16
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#5 Posted: 03:52:09 02/03/2014
Mine is probably Molekin Mines. They used the soundtrack from that level in the Galecrack worlds on the 3DS version, and the Galecrack levels are my favourite because they're tricky and fast-paced and I really like their environment design. I actually associate that music more with Galecrack than Molekin Mines. But it helps that Molekin Mines is also one of my favourite of all the Skylanders levels.

I also like the Crystal Eye Castle soundtrack a lot because it sounds unique with its mix of techno-sounding and wind-instrument-sounding elements so that gets an honourable mention from me.

Stonetown has a great, relaxing yet energetic soundtrack.

All the Ruins music is fantastic(especially the fifth version, makes you feel like you've saved the day!).

I love how Quicksilver Vault sounds so mysterious and ancient. I also love how Lair of Kaos sounds so foreboding.

Also, the Undead Levels- Crawling Catacombs, Cadaverous Crypt, Creepy Citadel- because their music is so much darker than any of the other music. I'm disappointed that they haven't made music like that for the games again. The 4th version of The Ruins is the same, it genuinely have me shivers.

@pyro16 That's actually music from Glacier Gully, which was the 5th level in Giants.
#6 Posted: 04:04:34 02/03/2014
Moleskin Mines is nice, grooving to it now on Youtube.

Oh and guys, guys. I was listening to this song the other day from Donkey Kong Returns: Tropical Freeze. First of all David Wise is a genius composer (did the originally DKC soundtrack) and second of all, I found myself really wishing Activision or Toys for Bob hires him for scoring Skylanders…**sorry about going further off tangent but it felt so perfect for some reason to me and is such an epic video game music track. Really captures a sense of adventure but isn't 100% serious with it and has fun just like Skylanders!
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#7 Posted: 09:00:52 02/03/2014
The Intro Music has always been my favorite . That tune keeps playing over and over in my head.
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#8 Posted: 09:07:13 02/03/2014
Quote: Matteomax
Lair of Kaos has always been my favorite. Kaos' boss fight also has great music.

I am going to agree with this.
Hazard335 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1435
#9 Posted: 09:47:47 02/03/2014
Anyone know where I can buy the Skylander official sound track?
I have been searching ebay for a while with no luck.
#10 Posted: 21:23:13 02/03/2014
Quote: Hazard335
Anyone know where I can buy the Skylander official sound track?
I have been searching ebay for a while with no luck.

I don't know if the digital download counts but Amazon has the MP3's available for download, I think on iTunes Store also.

So does Spotify so if you subscribe to that you can stream the albums for free.

I'm just noticing, apparently Hans Zimmer had something to do with the Skylanders main theme? That's cool hah.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:24:08 02/03/2014 by pyro16
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#11 Posted: 09:28:02 07/03/2014
Icicle isle music (empire of ice arena)
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
#12 Posted: 11:51:10 07/03/2014
None of the songs in the game really stood out to me very much, with a few exceptions. Though I have always quite liked Leviathan Lagoon and played the level a few times just for the music. So that one I guess. ;^.^
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#13 Posted: 12:26:37 17/03/2014
Perilous Pastures, Dark Water Cove, All versions of Leviathan Lagoon, and All versions of the Main Area. All the Undead levels as well.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:35:31 17/03/2014 by HeyitsHotDog
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#14 Posted: 17:21:52 17/03/2014
Quote: Arc of Archives
Also, the Undead Levels- Crawling Catacombs, Cadaverous Crypt, Creepy Citadel- because their music is so much darker than any of the other music. I'm disappointed that they haven't made music like that for the games again. The 4th version of The Ruins is the same, it genuinely have me shivers.

I agree, and now it even extends into the game. The undead areas aren't really spooky anymore and there were absolutely NO dark/mysterious levels in Swap Force. I guess TfB was scaring moms too much.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#15 Posted: 17:50:05 17/03/2014
Quote: GhostRoaster
Quote: Arc of Archives

I agree, and now it even extends into the game. The undead areas aren't really spooky anymore and there were absolutely NO dark/mysterious levels in Swap Force. I guess TfB was scaring moms too much.

Swap Force is too bright and cheery. There's not a single level in the game that says "DOOOOM". Giant had the Airship Attack and The last three Arkyean Levels. SSA Had Arkyean Armoury, Quicksilver Vault and Lair of Kaos. Kaos' Fortress was to cartoony to be "doomy". Here's a comparison between Bringing Order to Kaos and Kaos' Fortress. Sorry for getting of topic.

Bringing Order to Kaos: Kaos is preparing for conquest and a total take over of Skylands, and only the Skylanders can stop him and his Arkyean Army. Then throw a post-take over after party and see a musical.

Kaos' Fortress: Doesn't feel epic and exciting like the last games. The music is not adventurous enough and the over all design of the level doesn't say "DOOOOOOOOOOM"
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me