Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Theories for the last Skylanders game
Page 1 of 1
Theories for the last Skylanders game [CLOSED]
Fan Of Skylands Yellow Sparx Gems: 1417
#1 Posted: 11:49:43 23/12/2013 | Topic Creator
No idea where to put this so I will do it here.

My theory for the ending of the last Skylanders game in the series is that Kaos is defeated and Eon becomes human again and relieves you of your Portal Master duties.

What's yours?
---
I'll be on every now and then.
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#2 Posted: 11:52:54 23/12/2013
Kaos goes too far and kills millions and then you have to kill him.

He kills every main character.

Eon dies of old age at the start.
---
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#3 Posted: 12:17:38 23/12/2013
I like the idea of Fan Of Skylands smilie
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
lcopley98 Blue Sparx Gems: 725
#4 Posted: 13:36:16 23/12/2013
Quote: wreckingballbob
Kaos goes too far and kills millions and then you have to kill him.

He kills every main character.

Eon dies of old age at the start.

Sounds very unLander-like. Kids would go nuts. Hahaha!
---
Casual Skylander Gamer
Nuzlocke Challenge http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/posttopic.php?forum=56&post=true
breakfastpugbam Blue Sparx Gems: 973
#5 Posted: 15:15:20 23/12/2013
i think smilie goes insane from being defeated so many times and mutates into a huge destructive mindless mionster robot dinosaur kaos beast of havok. and u need ultimate skylanderes called the super force. the super force are swappable giants that have 2 elements instead of 1
glumshanks is tired of being bossed around by smilie and secretly joins eon without telling smilie

adds in . . .
-8 new giants
-16 new core
-16 new swappers
-64 new super force
-16 new nanos (mini skylanders)
-16 new reposes
-8 new lightcores
really big cuz its da last game wat d ya think
---
You can't compete with all that puginess.
All the pugginess was had that day.
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#6 Posted: 16:24:11 23/12/2013
Skylanders never ends, "Your adventure is only just beginning".
---
bye
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#7 Posted: 17:00:35 23/12/2013
Well,they could always finish the "little kid from Earth is the Portal Master" plot since it's really impratical in the long run. They could end the 'arc' with a quest to find a new one in Skylands,and Kaos would give up in his evil deeds for real because his rival is quitting his/her job(thus he'd never have the chance to defeat him/her) ; from there they can always continue by doing games focused on a small number of existing 'landers or create new story arcs.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#8 Posted: 20:57:53 23/12/2013
Quote: newkill
Skylanders never ends, "Your adventure is only just beginning".

Or until your credit limit has been reached...whichever comes first.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Fan Of Skylands Yellow Sparx Gems: 1417
#9 Posted: 07:58:15 24/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Great ideas guys, but probably not yours WBB, it does sound un-lander-ish-ish-ish...Sorry for the ishing.
---
I'll be on every now and then.
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#10 Posted: 08:11:50 24/12/2013
I had a theory on how it should end, but it does sound extremely sad. The last game could have Kaos devise an insanely evil plan that can cause all of the Skylanders to disappear forever and near the end of the game, the heroes decide the only way to stop Kaos for good is for everyone to send themselves and Kaos back to Skylands so portal masters no longer have to be in danger. Kaos could have a plan that actually targets more the portal masters rather than just the Skylanders and that after the battle is over, the Skylanders all say their farewells to the portal masters and finally leave for good. I even came up with a good final quote for the series from Eon like him saying "Thank you portal masters for protecting Skylands and helping the Skylanders fight off Kaos. We may have returned to Skylands, but we will never forget all of the adventures we had together. Your Skylanders will always remember your valor and dedication and now farewell portal masters until we meet again."
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#11 Posted: 08:20:56 24/12/2013
Quote: GhostRoaster617
I had a theory on how it should end, but it does sound extremely sad. The last game could have Kaos devise an insanely evil plan that can cause all of the Skylanders to disappear forever and near the end of the game, the heroes decide the only way to stop Kaos for good is for everyone to send themselves and Kaos back to Skylands so portal masters no longer have to be in danger. Kaos could have a plan that actually targets more the portal masters rather than just the Skylanders and that after the battle is over, the Skylanders all say their farewells to the portal masters and finally leave for good. I even came up with a good final quote for the series from Eon like him saying "Thank you portal masters for protecting Skylands and helping the Skylanders fight off Kaos. We may have returned to Skylands, but we will never forget all of the adventures we had together. Your Skylanders will always remember your valor and dedication and now farewell portal masters until we meet again."

But how does the aftergame work then hmm?

The reason they say "Its just biginning" Is because they want you to keep playing with your skylanders, if they where to be gone There's no point in keeping the game, as there is no skylander to play with. duh
lordexodus Gold Sparx Gems: 2508
#12 Posted: 08:31:13 24/12/2013
Kaos' dad will make an appearance. Heh heh heh...
---
Need accurate & evident release info on Skylanders Imaginators...
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#13 Posted: 08:32:19 24/12/2013
Quote: lordexodus
Kaos' dad will make an appearance. Heh heh heh...

That'll be TOO obvous, but Acti is like that, Can see this happening
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#14 Posted: 08:37:21 24/12/2013
Quote: Fan Of Skylands
Great ideas guys, but probably not yours WBB, it does sound un-lander-ish-ish-ish...Sorry for the ishing.

Skylanders needs more drama!
---
Okaps Platinum Sparx Gems: 6245
#15 Posted: 08:58:24 24/12/2013
You beat Kaos same as always (with him still a threat), but the "your adventure isn't over" Eon speech actually means playing with the toys outside the game this time.
---
#all Spyros are valid
Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#16 Posted: 13:10:11 24/12/2013
everyone dies
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
Ryanator20x6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1848
#17 Posted: 13:46:15 24/12/2013
Quote: Sunny Castanets
everyone dies

Beat me to it.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#18 Posted: 15:32:40 24/12/2013
It will never end.

I forgot how many but Kaos said he had hundreds of plans to take over skylands.
So expect hundreds of games (we wont see the last game in our lifetime)
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#19 Posted: 15:58:12 24/12/2013
My theory: A blank Blu-Ray disc...Skylanders: Imagine edition.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#20 Posted: 16:31:33 24/12/2013
Quote: Windumup
It will never end.

I forgot how many but Kaos said he had hundreds of plans to take over skylands.
So expect hundreds of games (we wont see the last game in our lifetime)

Actually, at the end of Giants, he said he had 47 more plans. take out SSF and you have 46.
46 more years of landering folks
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
Hazard335 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1435
#21 Posted: 17:22:24 24/12/2013
^he said 37, not 47
Glumshanks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1287
#22 Posted: 21:24:26 24/12/2013
Glumshanks defeats Kaos smilie by accident, Then Eon makes him a Skylander with special powers (*_*)
Haseo Blue Sparx Gems: 889
#23 Posted: 00:08:31 25/12/2013
I hope they make kaos a skylander and introduce some new villains, I don't know how many more times I can beat kaos before it gets boring.
---
-something-
SSj3 Derek Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#24 Posted: 00:19:50 25/12/2013
When Activision finally stops making money from Skylanders because of bad release decisions (most of wave 3 after Christmas *sigh*) and over exposing it (Skylanders Dog Tags?!) then it will end.
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#25 Posted: 09:38:48 28/12/2013
Kaos comes up with a plan that targets the portal master's ability to use the portal of power, but instead of destroying the portal, as intended, at the end, it drains the magical abilities from the master.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#26 Posted: 14:51:15 31/12/2013
Quote: SSj3 Derek
When Activision finally stops making money from Skylanders because of bad release decisions (most of wave 3 after Christmas *sigh*) and over exposing it (Skylanders Dog Tags?!) then it will end.

This.This will happen when they become desperate to fulfil the game release every year and one year it will get to much for them.In my opinion the fans will be the death of Skylanders.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#27 Posted: 02:25:01 10/02/2014
Quote: Glumshanks
Glumshanks defeats Kaos smilie by accident, Then Eon makes him a Skylander with special powers (*_*)

This!!!!!!!
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#28 Posted: 02:38:15 16/02/2014
I have a nice idea for toys. I think in the last game, there should be a bit of everything. a few new giants, and a few new swappers, and le cores. (and Lightcores..?)
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
grimm12960 Green Sparx Gems: 429
#29 Posted: 16:15:36 16/02/2014
Quote: breakfastpugbam

-8 new giants
-16 new core
-16 new swappers
-64 new super force
-16 new nanos (mini skylanders)
-16 new reposes
-8 new lightcores
really big cuz its da last game wat d ya think

Just a question, what are 'super force'? And even if it is the last game, 896 new Skylanders seems a bit much
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#30 Posted: 17:36:10 16/02/2014
My hope:

Skylanders:Super Force

What are the Super Force?:
The Super Force are a team of eight Skylanders with different powers.Much like the Swap Force having their own zones but they are also needed to access certain areas that lead to secret treasures much like Giants.As normal they also have elements.

Plot:
In Progress

Features:
8 new Super Force Skylanders
16 new core Skylanders
24 reposes
8 Lightcores

Super Force Abilities:
Power:Like the giants they are able to lift giant boulders and other objects.They are a lot like smaller giants except they zones are different.Outside of zones they can do extremely powerful attacks with the tertiary attack button

Speed:Like speed swappers except instead of racing they do something different.Outside of zones they can move extrmely fast and sped into enemies.

Invisibility:Like sneak swappers.Outside of zones they can go invisable and avoid enemies.

Flight:A lot like rocket swappers.Outside of zones they can do aerial like attacks.

Stretch:Can reach far off places that normal skylanders can't.Outside of zones they can attack enemies from afar.They can attack like Buckler's tentacles.

Morph:Able to change shape.Shape depends on zone.Outside of zones they can change their shape and do different attacks.

Will post more later.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me