darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > Skylanders 3 centered around Kaos?
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders 3 centered around Kaos? [CLOSED]
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8246
#1 Posted: 00:32:59 27/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Does anyone else think that Skylanders 3, will be centered around Kaos and his family? And yes I know who's at the end of the game. Just trying to avoid spoilers.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:37:55 27/01/2013 by HeyitsHotDog
Mori-DogMovies Blue Sparx Gems: 921
#2 Posted: 00:34:02 27/01/2013
Thanks for the spoiler...
---
ME: "Who's this, sweetheart?" MY DAUGHTER: "That's Camo...he poops fruit!"
#3 Posted: 00:36:06 27/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Sorry man!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Mori-DogMovies Blue Sparx Gems: 921
#4 Posted: 00:41:59 27/01/2013
I'll survive. Maybe. smilie
I play with my kids so we go VERY slowly. I think we just got through Chapter 4 last night.
That averages a chapter a week. My daughter is more excited about running in circles and changing figures.
At least you didn't tell me that you fight Kaos at the end and upon his defeat the credits roll. That would have sent me right over the edge. smilie
---
ME: "Who's this, sweetheart?" MY DAUGHTER: "That's Camo...he poops fruit!"
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#5 Posted: 02:24:08 27/01/2013
^ SPOILER:
The 100% completion ending is a CHOMPY DANCE PARTY! No lie!

The next game may revolve around the Trolls, Cyclopses, or the Wilikin.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:03:27 27/01/2013 by Matteomax
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#6 Posted: 03:43:48 27/01/2013
I pointed out in another thread my thoughts on Kaos being a Willikin. In the least, I hope they expand more on what was going on with that whole Willikin Village thing. Someone pointed out that it was setting Kaos to be a pretty sad, sympathetic villain but then it's never really explored any more.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
#7 Posted: 03:43:53 27/01/2013 | Topic Creator
And the thing the Wilikin were talking about. "Used to for MAKER'S family but then sent away because something bad happened". The bad thing hopefully will be explained in Skylanders 3. I really love how much depth and detail is in Skylanders, There's not many kids games like that nowadays.
---
SkylanderPrime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1843
#8 Posted: 05:28:06 27/01/2013
Yeah I think that Kaos and his minions will be cast out of Skylands and so we will get Kaos and his minion figures.
---
I'm Kind of a Big Deal!!!! Scotchy Scotch Scotch is my favorite flavor!
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#9 Posted: 06:05:02 05/02/2013
Quote: spyroflame0487
I pointed out in another thread my thoughts on Kaos being a Willikin. In the least, I hope they expand more on what was going on with that whole Willikin Village thing. Someone pointed out that it was setting Kaos to be a pretty sad, sympathetic villain but then it's never really explored any more.

Yeah I said in the Wilikin Abandoned House forum that the Wilikin should have a bigger role in the third game as they are Kao's dolls.
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
BenandDaddy Green Sparx Gems: 418
#10 Posted: 07:45:42 05/02/2013
If it is going to be about Kaos, what do u guys think the bases will look like?? E.g. Fire skylanders have bases with fire on, wind skylanders have cloud...
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me