Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Tales Of Samgon and Denragon pt.1 : A New Adventure
First | Previous | Page 5 of 5
1 2 3 4 5
Tales Of Samgon and Denragon pt.1 : A New Adventure [CLOSED]
Youla Yellow Sparx Gems: 1982
#201 Posted: 11:49:56 11/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Hey smilie
Thank you so much smilie
Eruptor100 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1446
#202 Posted: 22:12:04 11/04/2013
Youla iv'e been looking every where for you

You know thumpback100
That was me until I lost my password
So know i am eruptor100
See my story skylanders life in the human world
If you like
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
#203 Posted: 05:39:48 12/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Okay, but umm...very very very ( times 100 ++ time) later...
Cause, I'm grounded... about 1 months from now I'm free...
This is the naughty side of me, stealing times to use my laptop...

Won't be able to read your reply, maybe...
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11288
#204 Posted: 02:54:56 26/04/2013
you would write more story.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#205 Posted: 08:38:39 26/04/2013 | Topic Creator
It's Holiday now, I'm gonna continue this as soon as I can...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:20:24 28/05/2013 by Youla
#206 Posted: 08:00:26 09/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 47 |Getting Out...

The footprint just disappeared like that... The last footprint is cut half.

Since the entrance is blocked, Spyro try to use his ICE power to move out the ice and snow. His paw is embed by blue aura to able him move the snow easier. However, the more he move, like the snow is generated. And the snow he move is still there, like the snow is duplicating. . .
Okay, the previous way didn't work, time for hard way. He try to melt the ice with his fire breath. Same as before, water is coming, but the ice still there. . .freaking ice.

Meanwhile, Samgon and other looking around. They thought maybe they fly, but it's kinda impossible to fly in this snow blizzard. Yet the snow blizzard just started, and already heavy, but it seems the blizzard still growing greater. So they just search around, doing a low hover through left and right side of the wall to look for cave, or a crack that a dragon fit in. But. . .nothing, there's nothing. The wall made of plain rock covered by snow. The other suggest to search further, but Samgon refuse, as his instinct tell him they are here. . .

Back to Spyro, they fear they're trapped there. So finally they decide to explore the deep, cold, and dark.
It's not so dark and cold anymore for Spyro after he built up fire energy, spits it on his paw, and hold the fireball on his paw. Cynder herself gotta stay close to Spyro for warm. However, Cynder possessing of dark element allow her to see through the dark better. They both hoping to see the exit soon...

After several minutes exploring the cave, Spyro's fire energy in his paw is fading. Also he seems doesn't have any energy left to built up another fireball.

"Cynder, I'm replying on you now...".Spyro's voice sounds weak.

Cynder now is boosting her power to full potential, so she could see even through wall. "I see it, can you walk a bit longer?"

"Sure" even thou his breath is sounding very heavy, Cynder know he doesn't want to set back so easily.

Then Cynder leads the way. A bit left and right, but it all come together nicely. The light starts to shine, from a little tiny dot, until the size of their whole body.

On the outside, another challenge await. Frozen lake, thin ice ahead. Spyro crouches and scratches the ice slowly, to test how thin the ice without breaking it. Since he has ice element, cold isn't affecting much to him. Scratching slowly, when suddenly... plop. His claw dipped into the cold lake, only his claw...

"How was it?" Cynder ask...

"Too thin, no good."

All around them is very polished ice, impossible to be climbed. Fly? No way, they have their energy worn out to get out the maze...

Wait the next chapter...
#207 Posted: 07:53:03 13/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Somehow... I forgot all the character I've put in... I just discovered them while doing re-read just now...
Like, Xelde... Samgon's father... also Cynder's son
Denragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2763
#208 Posted: 11:57:58 13/06/2013
Finally, you've posted a new chapter... Nice one...
---
"Everyday we make our own story to tell later for the next generation of us." -Denragon
#209 Posted: 13:28:56 21/06/2013
I already your story in everypage.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#210 Posted: 15:54:19 24/06/2013 | Topic Creator
@Denragon: Thanks brought...
@gary: You mean read?

Anyway, here comes the new one...
Chapter 48 |Getting Out (part. 2)
They think that with resting and gain energy to fly is the best way. However, the cold that the mount give is chilling, making their energy locked. Also, their muscle is starting to be froze.

Suddenly...
"Hey..." a voice whisper inside Cynder's head.

"Youla?" Cynder also replying inside his head.

"Mind if I take turn?"

"Okay"

Cynder get up from her lying position.

Spyro look at her, and thought that Cynder needs to pee. But what happen is, Cynder close her eye and like sleep-standing. She has been standing still for nearly 5 minutes. Spyro get up too, shaking her body, but there's no respond. She can be died, Spyro can still feels her heartbeat beating.

Not long after that, Cynder opens her eyes. She looks at her arm, trying to move it.
"Hehe, succeed..." she muttered, Youla is succeeded switching with Cynder. What in her mind is, "this is pretty, I got a perfect body. Nice round chest, big tight hips and ideal shaped flank". When she moves her tail, "I never thought that I'll see my great grandma tail's from this side". When her eye reach at hind leg, "sexy leg" Youla muttered again, with shy face. Haven't feeling inside a body for a long time, then when she enters a girl body...no, a mature body, sexiest one. She subconsciously starting to pose.
"Shush, don't do that...you have embarrass me with your crazy girly mind..."

"Sorry..."

"What was it? Did you say something. You've been acting weird..."

"Uh, sorry" but the voice that came out is heard like Youla's.

"Ehh, so you were switching mind?"

Youla just replied with Cynder's face smile.

"Anyway, you got a plan?

"Yeah, if this work, we'll be free to the forest ahead. But if it fail..."

Spyro is starring at the thin ice again, "we'll be frozen to death?"

"Yeah, probably..."

Then, Youla uses her wind energy, not Cynder's. She blows the wind across on the surface of the thin ice, polishing it and also make a thicker just for a centimeter.

"We'll slide across"

"Are you sure?" Spyro face shows doubting and disbelieve...

"Hmmph" Youla paused for a sec, "are you not believing the power from your great grandaughter? That also retrieved from your wife?"

Spyro sure that Cynder is a little angry to by now, so he just nod.

"First lie down here, with your belly only". What Youla is trying to tell is to pose like a penguin.

"Then?" Spyro ask, with her voice sound like being held.

"Face forward". Youla prepares a hurl of wind ball in her both paw, focussing it to Spyro.

"Then?"
Right after he said that, Youla shots Spyro with a hurl of wind and send him sliding forward, all the way across the ice... and nearly hit a stone.

"Phew" sweating, but still looking at the rock which about to crash him.

"Are you okay, grandpa?" Youla's voice reached across from frozen lake.

"Yeah, I'm fine"

And now it's her turn. She lies down her body, with her back supporting her body. Facing the wall on the cave's mouth, she starts hurling a ball of wind. Then she shots the wind straight to the wall. The power of the impact resulting her pushed across, allows her to slide across the ice. However, she is facing the opposite direction, she doesn't know where she'll end. She just hoping that her grandpa could catch her...

She can feels that the ice field is nearly reached the end. She closed her eye, screaming in mind. Suddenly, she feels like she went retro, she could see her body is stabbed by a tree branches on the forest, this seems like unavoidable future.

But then, she feels she already slides on solid ground, but the ground slowly feels wet. She covers her head with fear. The wet ground feels sticky, making her to stop slowly. When she finally stopped, she could feel the grass on the left and right.

"Gotcha" Spyro sweep his sweat.
It was him. He controls the dirt in order to catch Youla, then use the fire to melts his ice power to pour it to the dirt to make a mud. Spiro can control water actually, but it need double energy. Fire plus ice to produce water.

She open her eyes, before she realize it, it was mud which stopped her.

"It feels like ages since I look you like this". Spyro is talking about Cynder is in fear (even fear is her element), and entirely depending on Spyro. "Say it, you also doubt me didn't you?"

"Well..." with a shy tone, "yeah...maybe" Youla is blushed, her blood drifted into her face, and her dark scale is lighten a bit with red colours. "Wait a second"

Before Spyro knew it, she already switch back with Cynder. Spyro still making a weird mocking faces. After Cynder get a full consciousness, she stood up and slaps Spyro's face.

"Hey, what's that for?" rubbing his burned cheek.

"Let's just continue, shall we?" Cynder herself blush a little, because she was also scarred a little bit. Slapping Spyro actually just for stop him making that face.

Spyro himself know, he has done wrong. So without complaining anymore, she follows Cynder from the back.

---
I don't have any idea for the title...
Anyway, thanks for reading...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:25:37 13/07/2013 by Youla
#211 Posted: 16:45:16 10/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Next chapter coming very soon...
#212 Posted: 11:54:23 11/07/2013
I'll wait for it.. Lol~
I have no idea for my story until now...
---
"Everyday we make our own story to tell later for the next generation of us." -Denragon
#213 Posted: 05:26:22 11/08/2013
I guess your story really awsome.
---
#214 Posted: 02:41:52 14/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Oh why thank you...
I write this for myself, so just enjoy it, don't give too much compliment...
#215 Posted: 16:09:05 12/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 49 |On The Other Side...

Meanwhile, how about Samgon? He, Raven, Denragon, Muelfor, Alloy and also Sparks are still looking for them.

"Where are they? This half footprints making the like they were swallowed by the snow here..." Samgon said in loud, confused, and disbelief voice.

The blizzard has turned into a breeze snow, and the sight is clearer.

The place Samgon was searching is a plain snow field with high grey stone hill on the left and right, the width between the wall is about 70 meters. At the back, Warfang can be seen, but there's no way a dragon like Spyro turn his back and go home first. So, what lies at the front is just a frozen lake as the separator between the snow and plain forest, but that is way too far, seems unreachable by foot...

"Let's try that forest" Samgon suggested.

They walk a bit, and keep flapping their wing to gain heat after being froze while searching. Then, the snow is out, and replaced by ice, so, they'll fly to avoid the cold that chills their wing. Hovering low so they won't freeze in mid air, even the blizzard has calmed down the cold still colder up there. The ice field is wide enough, and pretty well polished by nature, they can even see their reflection on the ice. Aluoy and Muelfor is running, leaving trail of scratches, because they extend their claw to get proper grip on the ice. Raven, enjoying her reflection, how beauty she is, since she rarely look at mirror. She didn't pay attention to where she was going. Slowly going near the wall and... the sound of Raven bumping to the stone.

"Ouchy..." and Raven felt silly.

Denragon stops and look back, laughing a little, but still he dares to ask "are you okay?" even thou he knows that hurt.

Raven dash forward and slap him, her faces didn't show any "I'm okay" expression.

Denragon takes that slap. However, he feels something else, it's like a little shocking when the slap's impact occurred. Also, there's a yellow sparkling sparked after the slap. Her power is improving, now she can charge electricity into her paw...

After 5 more minute flight straight, they finally see Spyro and Cynder, like a dot near the forest. Samgon's happiness got delayed, he taught Spyro or Cynder manage to find Youla... but, he keeps his speed steady and fly toward them. The other feel neutral, and almost nobody feel sorry for Samgon. Actually Muelfor feels it, he just doesn't have the courage to encourage Samgon.
#216 Posted: 12:47:34 13/09/2013
Finally, a new chapter... smilie
But, I can't read it now... Because I'm tired...
---
#217 Posted: 13:08:39 28/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 50 |Two for One

Samgon is landing on the solid stone, as well with the other. His face shows disappointment, and the moment become awkward. The breeze blows slowly, cooling their wind, making the trees and grasses dance, and bring up the nature scent. Silent among them about 5 minutes, and Cynder decides to start the chat first...

"Well, hello everybody..." and Cynder gives a smile.
Either unfortunately or fortunately, after Cynder greets them, she feels like something has gotten into her right eye, so she rubs it.

"Hi, uh, are you too happy and you cry or something?" Samgon ask with forced-to-smile face and, go near her.

After Cynder finish rubbing her eye, she answer, "no, something catch my eye". Then, she turns her face to Samgon. She feels her sight is slightly different, but she can still see clearly. She sees Samgon stand still, shocked. "Are you too happy as well?"

Trying to answer, he said "Sort of..." with unsure tone, "I'm happy and a little angry as well..." with up-and-down voice tone.

"And why is that...?"
Cynder looks around, and everyone she stares, stare her back awkwardly. Then, Spyro giggles...
"What darling? Something on my eyes?"

Keeps giggling, he answered "why don't you ask him?" He points Samgon, " you're too funny, and YOU" putting a little pressure to the last word, while trying to hold his burst of laugh, "you should say something...he's angry" and Spyro let loose a burst of laugh, rolling on the ground. The other laugh too, just not hard as Spyro...
Just as she turned her face toward Samgon, he pokes her forehead.
"What is this, this is so un-polite, what are you doing?"

He shares a tears, unnoticed by the other, he said this, "why don't you say something?"

Cynder, still herself, confused...

*facepalm*
"Oh my, hey Aluoy, help me out"

"Okay, okay, coming..." calming herself from the laugh. She knows what she has to do, at least as she thinks. She create a mirror with her ice power, gave to Samgon.

Samgon face the mirror towards Cynder.
"I see, well, it's not her fault... I sealed her, sorry...why don't we head back first"

"I see, okay then..."

"Everyone hear that? Let's head back..." Spyro shouts.

A few steps and...
"Not so fast..." familiar voice heard. Samgon, Denragon, and Youla are trying to remember who's voice. The other is trying to found where it comes...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:15:10 25/11/2013 by Youla
#218 Posted: 03:56:53 29/09/2013
I already read your story.
---
#219 Posted: 12:28:58 29/09/2013 | Topic Creator
@gary: I hardly understand what you mean...don't hesitate to write more...your comment is lack of detail, of course I know you already read my story...are you just giving a comment to obtain gems?
#220 Posted: 14:44:25 11/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 51 |Arch Enemy...
"Not so fast..."
It's so familiar voice to Samgon, Youla and Denragon. Cyro, that name comes to their mind, but it doesn't fit entirely. The bass, the treble, sounds like someone similar to Cyro. The silhouette, is almost same as well. The horn, the tail, but still it got a little different. Then, whoever it is, coming toward from the dark of the wood, as the sun start setting. The scales, is almost same as well, almost, but not. It's dark red scale, dark grey horn.

"Long time no see...SPYRO"

"Ignitus??"

"Good, you still recognize me..."

"Ignitus?! What has happened to you..."

Spyro asked that, because...something is really wrong with Ignitus, the one of four Guardian Dragon...is still ALIVE!! Beside that, he is as young as Spyro...
First, Ignitus should be rested in peace. Second, even if he's still here, he should be as old as the other Guardian.

The other is scared, included Cynder, they step back, behind Spyro. Muelfor drags Aluoy backward as well, she's too frightened until she can't move. She has heard about dragon, she has heard about Spyro, or Malefor, or the Guardian dragons, but she doesn't believe she would see something like this.
Spyro ready his stance, while Ignitus, or as Spyro tell, is just standing, relaxing.

"You've failed to avenge me..."

"Huh?" Spyro confused.
He knows Ignitus sacrificed himself so Spyro could stop Malefor. If he fails, then, Malefor is still alive. Ignitus seems totally different as well. The final answer comes to his mind...

"Malefor???"

"Finally, you get this right..."

Spyro release a mighty roars hearing that, everyone in the back flinched, the forest shaken, and the birds that nesting up on the tree are fleeing, flying away in fear.
"What did you do to Ignitus..." Spyro is trying to control his anger...if he is too angry, he might lose himself, and he thinks that's what Malefor wants.

"Oh, no no no... don't get it wrong" Malefor talk in his voice, chuckling upon hearing that question, "the question is, what did Ignitus do to me...

"When our battle 40 years ago ended, you do realize it was Ignitus right? That tell you what to do? Right after that you pour all your power to pull all the earth fragment that break over. Actually you pour your power into me as well. After you left, I force my way out from the earth core with the power you give me. Sadly, I don't have my body, and, I found Ignitus body lying there. From what I see, I can tell he's die because he spent all the power he has, including his life energy. Good time for me" Malefor end it with grim smile, followed with a chuckled.

Spyro growls, deep low voice, his long neck vibrating. He sprays a jet of fire out of his nostril. Ready to fight, brutally.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:16:45 25/11/2013 by Youla
#221 Posted: 16:10:04 23/11/2013
It almost like one of my chapters... Hehe~

Quote:
"Oh, no no no... don't get it wrong" Malefor talk in his voice, chuckling upon hearing that question, "the question is, what did Ignites do to me...

Check the name spelling...

And.... I confuse about the ending of Ch. 50 with the opening of Ch. 51 on these words 'unfamiliar voice' and 'It's so familiar voice'
---
#222 Posted: 04:17:30 25/11/2013 | Topic Creator
It's all fixed...sorry, it just auto-correct from my tablet...

About the familiar and unfamiliar, it's also fixed... smilie
#223 Posted: 02:43:04 26/11/2013
Hehe~ smilie
At least, you have posted a new chapter, right?
---
#224 Posted: 07:03:33 04/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Replying Denragon comment's 3 months later doesn't feels right...
#225 Posted: 13:43:59 23/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 52 |Arch Enemy pt 2
But in the same time, Spyro felt a deep sorrow within his heart. Either to fight Malefor or not, inside Ignitus body. Everytime he is willing to fight, he remembered Ignitus.

Right now, Spyro is under heavy stress.
"Spyro, Spyro!" Cynder called his name. "Spyro!" third time already, yet still no answer from him.
Cynder approachs him slowly from the back. She thought Spyro is still thinking, but now she just see a nightmare. Spyro's eyes glows red, no pupils nor retina are visible from both of his eyes. She isn't certain, whether Spyro can see or not, she just use her dark power to blind his eyes and shouts to everybody else. "Retreat!"

Upon hearing that, Malefor surely will chases them. However, as always Samgon solidly prison all four of Malefor legs. Then Aluoy helps by freezing Malefor's wing membrane, in hope to stop him.

Spyro himself is rebelling, his mind focused to Malefor. Blood, flesh, bone, ash. Spyro scale is drastically become hotter. Aluoy step away to avoid the heat. Then Denragon and Raven, Samgon. Finally, Cynder can't hold the heat and hop away. As she hops away, the energy needed to maintain her dark power had increased, and soon she stops it, or else, it'll harm her.

Then, and image flashed in Cynder's mind, it is the time when Spyro got so depressed when Ignitus sacrificed himself. She also remember, Spyro loosed a blast that time before entering fury mode.

It's similar to this situation.
"Run" Cynder shouts, and run to the wood. The other follow.

However, each run to a different way. They all got split up.
Cynder doesn't know where the other, but as she look back, only Spyro and Ignitus, in this case, Malefor. Then, a blast, similar as the past, boomed...

In the middle of running, Cynder felt Youla kicking up. She remove the barrier in her mind and let Youla took control. She stopped, and began channeling wind element. She made the wind blowed as wish, even Cynder know how to do better but she didnt know what she intended to do.
Then, she changed her course, dashing, jumping, gliding, toward the river. There she climbed a tree and curled, blending herself with nature. The river was in the middle of open field, streaming calmly.

"Youla, what are you planning?" Asked Cynder.

"Doing rendevous" she answered.

Not long, the bushes about 5 feets across the river moved. Youla thought it was Samgon, but Cynder sensed something else. She took over, and catapult-spat a puddle of poison toward that bushes. Its an ape, minor one, the ape Spyro used to fight when he was still young. Then she glide across the river, and climb other tree, hide there. Then not long, Samgon showed up. This time is really him.

He reported he saw a group of apes, surrending this forest. They are now surrended, but Denragon, Aluoy and Muelfor still not here. A minute later, an ape shrieking across the river, near the tree she was sat on, pointing to them. Then other shriek could be heard, another, and another, then a flock of bird flew.

"We must go" Cynder commanded.

Without questioning, Samgon nodded and run behind her. He knew whats happening, and whats going to happen if they don't find the other soon...
#226 Posted: 06:20:25 24/05/2014
Good to see your new chapter after 6 months...
And nice one~ smilie
---
SpyroinDraenor Blue Sparx Gems: 771
#227 Posted: 21:44:07 26/05/2014
nICE sTORY.

I hope it isn't another long wait, apart from the grammar it is great, VERY EVOCATIVE AND MOVING.

AAAH, STUPID CAPS-LOCK IS SPAMMING AWAy on my computer again, disgRACEFUL!
#228 Posted: 20:27:44 28/06/2014 | Topic Creator
okay...as soon as I back to Indonesia...i'll update this fiction...
#229 Posted: 10:51:45 03/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 53 |Doing Rendevous
From Denragon P.O.V
As soon as Cynder shout to run, I run backward, into the woods with Raven. We got separated with Muelfor and Aluoy. I hope they find us soon, or We find them soon.

After half an hour of running...

Finally we found a small stream of river. But there's blood on the stream, me and Raven decided to follow the blood. It was from Muelfor, his leg is wounded. Aluoy beside him, trying to patch him up.

"Heeya", I greet them.

"Yo!" Muelfor said, from how he replies my greeting, he seems okay.

"What happen?"

"Muelfor got his leg scratched on a thorn vine" Aluoy answered.

"Let me help" Raven start looking at his wounds.

"My element won't be any help. Urggh, how I wish Samgon is here..."
"How about we cut that leaf and a vine over there to cover his wound?"

"Good idea" Raven said, as she tried to pull that vine off. She's struggling to pull it without success.

"Keep pulling" when Aluoy suddenly rise up. She dipped her hand into the water, and pull out an ice dagger.
"Steady..." and she swung the dagger, cutting the vine.

Raven did bounced a bit, but after all she was ready, and she manage not to fall into the river. Then she pick a sheet pf leaf nearby. With her medication knowlegde from the past, she covers Muelfor's wounded leg perfectly.
"Can you walk?" She asked.

Muelfor swing his leg, bend it to one another way.
With a nod, "Yup, I think I can"

"Let's go down the river" then I start walking down.
I never imagine going downward is tiring then going upward. A big temptation to glide, but doing that... I don't think that's a good idea.

Arriving at some point, there's a breeze that remind me of something. It's from my sister, Youla. She got a new body? I think she just borrowing Cynder's. Just about when we are about to turn back, we saw an army of ape. Friendly or not, none of us had the idea. Anyway, the breeze told us to go uphill again, and Muelfor is tired already. We decided to piggy back those wolves, me and Muelfor, Aluoy and Raven. When I'm about to spread my wings...

"Don't!" Raven whispered to me.
"They'll see us."

So, we walked a bit until it was safe to fly.
I really hope we meet each other soon...
#230 Posted: 12:08:31 04/08/2014
Finally, a new chapter... I like it smilie
I feel useless in this chapter ._."
---
SpyroinDraenor Blue Sparx Gems: 771
#231 Posted: 19:23:56 04/08/2014
Wow, nice, I feel sorry for Denragon :`(

but nice chapter
#232 Posted: 12:47:04 21/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Why thank you... don't worry, you see Denragon up there? More or less, that's what he looks like... carrying a wolf shouldn't be a problem...
#233 Posted: 14:28:54 30/08/2014
So, when the next chapter come up?
---
#234 Posted: 06:50:08 04/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Don't know... you want it? I'm still refilling my imagination...
#235 Posted: 05:57:10 17/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Whoa, it has been 1 and a half year. I hardly find any more will-power to continue my story...
I'll post soon, a couple of hour from now, and everything will be different...
#236 Posted: 07:30:47 17/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Chapter 54 |Finally...
So Denragon and Raven, with Muelfor and Aluoy on their back respectively, walked a bit more to the area where a giant tree grows. So they decided to not to fly, but glide from tree to tree. It does still take much effort, piggy backing and also jumping upward.
They can see the herd of ape, some running, some swinging not far from them, but not near as well to be noticed. They stopped to feel the breeze once, and continue upward until they return to where they started. This time they noticed something different, there's a patch of bushes there had been messed up with some sort of sticky goo-ish. They dare not come any closer as it seems not safe and proceed to follow the breeze again.

At some point they feel the breeze is coming from downhill. They go down a bit, and then the breeze came from uphill again, a bit to the left uphill. Denragon and Raven nodded at each other and go upward again. The direction changed again.

"We must be close" Denragon said, "wait here"
He put Muelfor carefully on the branch.
"You guys wait here, I'll check it out"

"Be careful" said Raven, and then she lean on the tree.

Denragon go down to the bottom, and with his shadow power, dive into the ground. His body will not be seen, but anyone knows Denragon's power will notice. His shadow would be noticed, because it got darker, indicating Denragon is using his power. The darker the environment, the better.

Denragon seems walking from trees to tress, cautiously. Slowly, slowly, then out of sudden, there's a little vine popped out from the ground right in front of him. Then little pebbles start moving and create a message "above".

"Above?" Denragon looked up...
"Which tree?" He whispered, looked around and he noticed a branch wrapped by a vine, unnaturally. Smiled, Denragon starts climbing.

Up there, Denragon deactivated his power and emerged. There he saw...nothing.
He looked around, still nothing. He noticed something from above by the shadow below. He side stepped and found Samgon nearly crashing to the branch. He landed on with a thumph.

"Den Den!!" shout-whispered Samgon and proceed to hug him.

After a while, "where's Cynder?"

"Right below you" giggles
#237 Posted: 08:00:50 17/01/2016
Quick question, what was Cynder doing? (._.)
---
#238 Posted: 15:13:48 17/01/2016 | Topic Creator
That's yours to wait
First | Previous | Page 5 of 5
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me