darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro: Year of the Dragon > If You Could Go With Spyro and Hunter...
Page 1 of 1
If You Could Go With Spyro and Hunter... [CLOSED]
AshETERNAL Green Sparx Gems: 387
#1 Posted: 06:10:22 12/04/2012 | Topic Creator
What would you do? If you could be a dragon or something and go down the magic hole, portal, thing and help Spyro collect the eggs, what would you do? How would you help, how would you fight? Basically, if you were one of the side characters that can be played like Sheila and Bentley, who would you be?
---
*Previously on this site as GlitchGirl. Heheh. I hate losing passwords and forgetting what of 5 emails you registered with smilie*
SpirowdeDragoon Blue Sparx Gems: 600
#2 Posted: 22:27:34 12/04/2012
I'd be Agent 9 because he always made me laugh. And because he's got a laser blaster, and those look fun to use.
AshETERNAL Green Sparx Gems: 387
#3 Posted: 00:57:05 18/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: SpirowdeDragoon
I'd be Agent 9 because he always made me laugh. And because he's got a laser blaster, and those look fun to use.

Cool.
---
*Previously on this site as GlitchGirl. Heheh. I hate losing passwords and forgetting what of 5 emails you registered with smilie*
ilovespyro11 Gnorc Gems: 334
#4 Posted: 10:21:47 13/05/2012
id go kill agent nine, that monkey is so weird and whats with the WAAAAAHOOOOOHAAAAAYAAAAAH bit before we fight the sorceress for the 1st time????
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me