Page 1 of 1
About the Voice Access Cheat [CLOSED]
SpirowdeDragoon Blue Sparx Gems: 600
#1 Posted: 01:26:00 27/02/2012 | Topic Creator
First topic post. Yay. You know that there's a cheat in YotD that can let you access specific voice clips from the levels you're in? Well, I found some unused voice clips (which you probably found too, if you used the cheat) that sound pretty interesting.

Enchanted Towers -
Type: 2 Msg: 4"And now, for my latest experiment, 'Blast Sculpted'! I will attempt to carve an image of you using a single explosive detonation!"
Msg: 5 (same type as before) "Not bad, eh? Very post-Neolithic, wouldn't you say?"

Maybe a beta idea for "Hideous Exploding Witch Number 9"? The guy who said the dialogue sounds a bit like Hunter, but definitely not like the other Enchanted Towers inhabitants.

Evening Lake Home -
Type: 6 Msg: 0 smilie: "Oh dear, oh dear. I was trying to build a rocket to take you to Midnight Mountain, but I appear to have misplaced my plans. Now I can't even remember where I was working.."
Msg: 1 (same type as before) smilie: "Don't worry about me, I'm just gathering my thoughts. Eh, let's see, I was working on my plans, some ninjas appeared... eh yes... then everything gets fuzzy."

I'm pretty sure this has to do with the Fireworks Factory rocket.

I found some other ones, but they're not very interesting.
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8532
#2 Posted: 01:35:00 27/02/2012
Really? I might have to check this out if I get YOTD for my birthday.
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
#3 Posted: 01:44:15 27/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: JCW555
Really? I might have to check this out if I get YOTD for my birthday.

Maybe you should. The cheat is actually pretty useful in some ways.
AshETERNAL Green Sparx Gems: 387
#4 Posted: 01:42:06 12/03/2012
Huh... Never found those! Found Zoe's 'You're playing a hacked copy' message, but not those. What are the other ones you found? I'm curious to know.
---
*Previously on this site as GlitchGirl. Heheh. I hate losing passwords and forgetting what of 5 emails you registered with smilie*
#5 Posted: 20:12:11 13/03/2012 | Topic Creator
^I found some unused dialogue in all of the other character's home worlds, but they only have to do with the level itself and don't have to do with beta items or anything. In Spike's Arena, I also found another message from Sgt. Byrd that isn't in the game. By the way, you have to visit the level to hear voice clips specific to that level.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:39:31 13/03/2012 by SpirowdeDragoon
#6 Posted: 00:15:14 16/03/2012
Quote: SpirowdeDragoon
^I found some unused dialogue in all of the other character's home worlds, but they only have to do with the level itself and don't have to do with beta items or anything. In Spike's Arena, I also found another message from Sgt. Byrd that isn't in the game. By the way, you have to visit the level to hear voice clips specific to that level.

I know. I use the voice cheat all the time. I love hearing what MoneyBags says when you tell him 'no' to opening the bridge in Crystal Islands. xD
---
*Previously on this site as GlitchGirl. Heheh. I hate losing passwords and forgetting what of 5 emails you registered with smilie*
#7 Posted: 01:16:55 16/03/2012 | Topic Creator
^"You shouldn't anger a magician, Spyro. I just might decide to turn you into a blue hedgehog or something."

That never gets old. smilie
#8 Posted: 20:14:50 19/03/2012 | Topic Creator
^Huh. When you say "quotes", you mean text or just voice clips?
#9 Posted: 01:03:43 22/03/2012
Quote: SpirowdeDragoon
^"You shouldn't anger a magician, Spyro. I just might decide to turn you into a blue hedgehog or something."

That never gets old. smilie

Never will. Cracked up when I found it through the cheat, and I was like "Oh, man, Sonic, you just converged into my most favorite Spyro game," Then listened to it over and over.
---
ExtremeSpyro Ripto Gems: 112
#10 Posted: 20:47:48 30/03/2012
I remember my shock when I heard the following quote while using the voice cheat:
"I'm sorry spyro, but you seem to be playing a hacked version of this game." thankfully it was legit copy.
ilovespyro11 Gnorc Gems: 334
#11 Posted: 11:28:38 23/06/2012
how do you do that???
PAL UK PS2 console
#12 Posted: 22:34:01 23/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Press square, square, circle, circle, square, square, circle, circle.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me