Page 1 of 1
Imaginators Character Checklist
EDeChellis25 Green Sparx Gems: 253
#1 Posted: 20:30:57 06/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Hey everyone. I've been working on a clean checklist for Imaginators that would allow us to keep track of our collection on the computer/phone/etc. I of course sorted the characters based on element. I left out Kaos for spacial reasons. But I do need some help with some information. In the bottom right corner of each character's square is a circle with a number which is the wave the character will be released in. Some I am missing. I also do not have toy art for the ones with a red 'O.' I will happily update the checklist as the images come out if you all like this idea.

[User Posted Image]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:31:20 06/10/2016 by EDeChellis25
Plaag Emerald Sparx Gems: 4339
#2 Posted: 02:40:05 07/10/2016
Cool looking checklist. Now I'll just have to see how well it prints up for me.
You should probably add more rows for the variants that you don't have listed yet. Looks like 6 rows might cover it since each one of the undead characters has a variant.

((Also just remembered, would be nice to have a crystal checklist.))

ShaneG.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:41:14 07/10/2016 by Plaag
#3 Posted: 12:39:25 07/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Thanks a lot man. & Yeah that's a good idea. I'll add what variants we have and then add that onto the existing list. I'll make a separate crystal one if there is enough interest for that. Also if it doesn't print as well as you'd like I would happily PM you a high def .pdf so we can ensure crisp images!
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#4 Posted: 01:19:17 08/10/2016
What does 1, 2, and S mean?

Is it they're waves and Starter Packs?

If so, you might want to put a three next to Boom Bloom, Bad Juju, Pit Boss, Chain Reaction and a 1 next to Tae Kwon Crow.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
#5 Posted: 06:08:29 08/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Luminous35

If so, you might want to put a three next to Boom Bloom, Bad Juju, Pit Boss, Chain Reaction and a 1 next to Tae Kwon Crow.

Yep! Those are meant to be their respective wave releases. The ones without them at the moment I wasn't 100% sure about but thanks for the help man. I'll update the list and re-post it.
funnybone Gold Sparx Gems: 2545
#6 Posted: 06:33:57 08/10/2016
[User Posted Image]
Made an Updated Checklist
---
Meh idk wut i am doing alive rn
Evolve Your Skylanders Adventure here!
pezskylander Gold Sparx Gems: 2496
#7 Posted: 12:01:40 08/10/2016
Quote: funnybone
[User Posted Image]

This is great. Just the thing my parents need. Would it be possible to add variants also like the dark ones and steel plated hood sickle and Halloween chopscotch?
#8 Posted: 14:31:32 08/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: pezskylander
[User Posted Image]

This is great. Just the thing my parents need. Would it be possible to add variants also like the dark ones and steel plated hood sickle and Halloween chopscotch?

Absolutely. Funnybone would you be able to PM me or email me the missing characters' images you found so I can make a high resolution one?
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#9 Posted: 15:42:55 08/10/2016
Quote: EDeChellis25
Quote: Luminous35

Yep! Those are meant to be their respective wave releases. The ones without them at the moment I wasn't 100% sure about but thanks for the help man. I'll update the list and re-post it.

No problem! Heres the ones you need to add:

Wave Three: Chain Reaction, Buckshot, Pit Boss, Boom Bloom, Bad Juju.

Pain-Yatta and Mysticat are both in two waves. Mysticat is first released in Wave One, in his double pack, and his single pack is in Wave Two. Maybe you could add a 1/2 for him, and for Pain-Yatta a 3/? because it's the same situation but we don't know when his single pack is released.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
pezskylander Gold Sparx Gems: 2496
#10 Posted: 14:13:01 10/10/2016
Quote: EDeChellis25
Quote: pezskylander
[User Posted Image]

Absolutely. Funnybone would you be able to PM me or email me the missing characters' images you found so I can make a high resolution one?

I forgot about legendaries! Those can be added as well.
Shippin Blue Sparx Gems: 880
#11 Posted: 15:16:59 10/10/2016
Denoting adventure packs might be good too, 1 and an A for Air Strike for example.
#12 Posted: 19:53:04 25/10/2016 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

Here's a more updated checklist for anyone who's interested!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me