darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Guest stars every year now? Who do you want?
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Guest stars every year now? Who do you want?
Trighap52 Blue Sparx Gems: 637
#51 Posted: 20:17:33 16/08/2016
I know you'll say i'm crazy but i really want to see mordecai and rigby . Don't get me wrong there are a lot of animal like characters in skylands and with some details and stuff added i'm sure they look pretty cool ! And if rigby is not good enough maybe they can add jake the dog !
Also this characters are possible because CN and skylanders had a great partnership with some commercials
https://youtu.be/3j8bp32Izzs
And i think they'll look better then steven , I like the show but ... No .. I don't imaginite ( sorry for that pun )
---
Oh we can zoom all the way to the moon from this great wide wacky world, Jump with me, grab coins with me, Oh yeah!
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#52 Posted: 20:28:59 16/08/2016
I've got two words for all of you........ADVENTURE TIME.
Yeah, they are a TV show but they've done video games as well and it's popular. There's plenty of characters and wouldn't interfere with Nintendo or Sony to the point like SSC's fiasco w/ Bowser and Donkey Kong
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#53 Posted: 20:36:41 16/08/2016
You know, I think we also have to take into account that if they do bring in more guest stars, it might play into the game's gimmick.

I mean, Bowser and DK kind of make sense as guest stars for Superchargers in hindsight, since that game was about racing, and Mario Kart is a thing. And Crash and Cortex's connections to character creators are... None... But I guess really any guest character could have worked...

What I mean by that is, if they continue this trend with guest stars, then I think they'll probably tie it into the gimmick somehow. Like if the aforementioned Crystal Gems were to be guest stars, they'd be guest stars in a game where the gimmick is Skylanders who can fuse together, or if Sonic were to be one, he'd be one in a game where the gimmick is Skylanders who can go really fast.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
ToonLink04 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1384
#54 Posted: 21:07:19 16/08/2016
Falco and toon Link nuff said
---
He's going to kill me the first chance he gets, Turtle realized. I'm going to die.
Portal___Master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3718
#55 Posted: 21:13:26 16/08/2016
Quote: AdamGregory03
You know, I think we also have to take into account that if they do bring in more guest stars, it might play into the game's gimmick.

I mean, Bowser and DK kind of make sense as guest stars for Superchargers in hindsight, since that game was about racing, and Mario Kart is a thing. And Crash and Cortex's connections to character creators are... None... But I guess really any guest character could have worked...

What I mean by that is, if they continue this trend with guest stars, then I think they'll probably tie it into the gimmick somehow. Like if the aforementioned Crystal Gems were to be guest stars, they'd be guest stars in a game where the gimmick is Skylanders who can fuse together, or if Sonic were to be one, he'd be one in a game where the gimmick is Skylanders who can go really fast.

Crash and Cortex work in the sense one is a good sensei and the other is a reformed villain sensei.
---
smilie
Guinness Book of World Records holder for Largest SkyLanders Collection.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkyLandersCollectorsGroup
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3427
#56 Posted: 21:31:15 16/08/2016
Quote: Insane01
I've got two words for all of you........ADVENTURE TIME.
Yeah, they are a TV show but they've done video games as well and it's popular. There's plenty of characters and wouldn't interfere with Nintendo or Sony to the point like SSC's fiasco w/ Bowser and Donkey Kong

Nice logic there, but isn't Lego Dimensions already doing Adventure Time?

Well, they are also doing Sonic...let's just see what Sky 7 brings, this is giving me a headache
---
My Green Guardians: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smilie smiliesmilie
TotalEclipsePro Green Sparx Gems: 469
#57 Posted: 21:40:51 16/08/2016
Ganondorf. Element would be Dark. He could use something like his Wind Waker design. He could use his Trident and Ganon form in his attacks.
Attack 1: Trident combo.
Attack 2: Throwing his Trident.
Attack 3: Ganon.
---
Galactic. Rocket. Aqua. Magma. Plasma. Skull.

Team Flare never happened!
BatWolf Blue Sparx Gems: 517
#58 Posted: 22:13:28 16/08/2016
Sorry please delete this post i accidentally double posted and thought i'd only posted once
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie
: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BatWolfGaming
~DEFENDER OF TRI-TIP!~ One does not simply zoo tycoon machinima
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:15:44 16/08/2016 by BatWolf
#59 Posted: 22:14:56 16/08/2016
Quote: Trighap52
I know you'll say i'm crazy but i really want to see mordecai and rigby . Don't get me wrong there are a lot of animal like characters in skylands and with some details and stuff added i'm sure they look pretty cool ! And if rigby is not good enough maybe they can add jake the dog !
Also this characters are possible because CN and skylanders had a great partnership with some commercials
https://youtu.be/3j8bp32Izzs
And i think they'll look better then steven , I like the show but ... No .. I don't imaginite ( sorry for that pun )

that would be pretty cool or rick and- no wait thats not a kid friendly show, lol

anyway they could also do banjo kazooie that would be cool
---
BOOMCAKE Blue Sparx Gems: 970
#60 Posted: 22:30:26 16/08/2016
The Lost Vikings anyone? They are perfect for Skylands. They are from Blizzard which also Activision almost own.

[User Posted Image]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:32:39 16/08/2016 by BOOMCAKE
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3766
#61 Posted: 22:35:43 16/08/2016
I only want to see characters that fit as Skylanders. So that is a big NO from me to any CN shows.
---
Hahahahaha
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#62 Posted: 23:15:05 16/08/2016
SONIC
He's been in Lego Dimensions but he's also been an amiibo so what's stopping him?

Also, the Crystal Gems and maybe even SpongeBob would be really cool, but I doubt it so much.

But I really want to see a Classic Spyro Starter Pack, with Ripto as a Magic Sorcerer and Hunter as a Life Bowslinger. That way, we'd have 3 short, playable villains.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:28:41 16/08/2016 by Chompy-King257
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#63 Posted: 00:03:44 17/08/2016
I don't want any more Nintendo characters coz no doubt Nintendo will want to make them exclusive to wiiU which knda ruins it.

It's too bad about sonic being taken by Lego but he's still got a slim chance unless Lego bought the exclusive rights to him .

Otherwise I think there's really only 1 series left that's popular enough ...

I want banjo ( life element) and Gruntilda ( magic or dark element ). they'd look great in a duel pack like cortex and crash

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image]

Also I wouldn't mind seeing Spyro revamped smilie
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:06:29 17/08/2016 by B-BOB358
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#64 Posted: 00:34:15 17/08/2016
Kirby, King Dede, Ratchet and Clank
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Bitmap Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#65 Posted: 00:53:30 17/08/2016
I want Ratchet & Clank, Sly Cooper, and SpongeBob. Yes, SpongeBob would be perfect since Activision is already publishing SpongeBob/Nickelodeon games at the moment. It would be cool to give him his move set from Battle For Bikini Bottom. Tom Kenny already is a Voice Actor in the Skylanders games, which would make everything easier. It would all be up to Nickelodeon though... (Vicarious Visions also has a history of developing SpongeBob games)

Banjo and Gruntilda would be perfect exclusives for Xbox 360/One versions. I would also like to eventually see Wario and Waluigi added to the roster.
ChillStealthElf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1864
#66 Posted: 01:11:35 17/08/2016
Quote: Bitmap
I want Ratchet & Clank, Sly Cooper, and SpongeBob. Yes, SpongeBob would be perfect since Activision is already publishing SpongeBob/Nickelodeon games at the moment. It would be cool to give him his move set from Battle For Bikini Bottom. Tom Kenny already is a Voice Actor in the Skylanders games, which would make everything easier. It would all be up to Nickelodeon though... (Vicarious Visions also has a history of developing SpongeBob games)

Banjo and Gruntilda would be perfect exclusives for Xbox 360/One versions. I would also like to eventually see Wario and Waluigi added to the roster.

Totally agree on Ratchet & Clank, though they'd likely be Playstation exclusive smilie

oh, and why do people keep wanting Spongebob in everything? That piece of garbage should have died ages ago....
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#67 Posted: 01:30:41 17/08/2016
Rayman.
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#68 Posted: 04:43:39 17/08/2016
To be honest, if Skylanders needs established characters for their franchise, then we are done. That's pretty much the antithesis of the origins of this franchise.
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#69 Posted: 04:45:35 17/08/2016
Quote: TakeYourLemons
To be honest, if Skylanders needs established characters for their franchise, then we are done. That's pretty much the antithesis of the origins of this franchise.

Alright, I guess Spyro never happened.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#70 Posted: 08:54:30 17/08/2016
Quote: KingMed
I don't want them to be exclusive to any console
This is what I would like to see :

Yugioh :
( Dark magican girl , Kuriboh and level)

Yu-Gi-Oh!, huh?

Quote: Barians
I activate the Spell Card, Rank-Up Magic Barian's Force! I REBUILD the Overlay Network with my Rank 12 Doom Dragon! Go! Kaos Xyz Evolution! Barian Power, Born of Kaos, insight your judgement on this world of filth! I summon, Rank 13, KAOS Xyz Doom Dragon... OF DOOM!

I took the liberty of replacing all the references to Chaos with references to Kaos.

Note: Xyz is pronounced "Ik-SEEZ"

Quote: Bitmap

"There may only be one"-Shawn Spencer, referencing Highlander, Psych.

As in, there may only be one platform with exclusives.
Otherwise, there's no definitive version.
Besides, the Wii U already suffers from a SLIGHT drop in graphics, though that may be psychosomatic. That slight drop would be enough to give those graphic (i'm not using the W word on a child friendly site) on PS4 and XBONE a reason not to buy a Wii U for $50 less than the competition, but the difference in power is significantly greater than that.
The Wii U needs a reason for people to buy its version.
The others have the advantage of SLIGHTLY better graphics, which would make the Wii U a dealbreaker to fans of XBONE and PS4 even if the difference in performance was only that slight across the board.
Therefore, the Wii U ALSO needs a "massive" edge. Even if that edge is, in fact massive, and not blown out of proportions by people obsessed with graphics, and might not even exist in the first place.
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:04:47 17/08/2016 by juarmo
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#71 Posted: 09:06:29 17/08/2016
It's confirmed on family gamer tv that VV designed crash , cortex and the wumpa island level and they made Spyro and Megs the npc charcters in that level https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=moAh4UZWzko
IAS COOL Yellow Sparx Gems: 1207
#72 Posted: 10:23:25 17/08/2016
I want pvzgw2 and pokemon guest stars in the future
---
a psychopath robot with chainsaws, watch out, kaos!
#73 Posted: 12:20:47 17/08/2016
I'd also like to see malefore as a villian skylander, that would be cool

it would be cool if they added a mii as a guest star and you can basically customize them like an imaginator
---
Wally-Gang Gold Sparx Gems: 2987
#74 Posted: 18:09:28 17/08/2016
How about just a good cast of original skylanders in the next Skylanders game.
---
"Come rang or shine"
Still troubled by him speaking
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#75 Posted: 19:34:02 17/08/2016
I would love Falco to be the next guest star
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
Kat-Kun Green Sparx Gems: 415
#76 Posted: 07:39:24 20/08/2016
Very unlikely, but possibly Sonic?
---
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the waaaaaay!
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#77 Posted: 00:53:48 21/08/2016
Legend of Spyro Characters.

Nuff'said.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#78 Posted: 01:13:48 21/08/2016
Tbh, though no one has done a stand-alone game based on this TV series, I would not mind Zim and GIR from Invader ZIM.
Imagine how awesomely funny it would be for Richard Steven Horowitz doing the voices of Zim and Kaos, both interacting with each other.
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
#79 Posted: 03:41:27 21/08/2016
Sonic for sure

Nintendo exclusive amiibolanders: Kirby, Chibi-Robo, Fox McCloud ( who I still say should have been in Superchargers with either an Arwing, a Landmaster or a Blue Marine...or all 3 in a special Wii U starter, it would have been glorious )

if they decided to really tick off the fans with exclusives, Ratchet & Clank for Playstation and Banjo-Kazooie for Xbox
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3511
#80 Posted: 04:25:10 21/08/2016
I think Banjo is gonna be next. So far they've gone with Nintendo and Sony; next up is probably Microsoft (I wish I could say Rare instead... *sniff*)
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#81 Posted: 06:46:09 21/08/2016
Bring on Tiny Tiger and Dingodile
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#82 Posted: 07:12:48 21/08/2016
Quote: TrapShadowFan
I think Banjo is gonna be next. So far they've gone with Nintendo and Sony; next up is probably Microsoft (I wish I could say Rare instead... *sniff*)

well technically Crash & Cortex are only a timed exclusive as far as availability, so they haven't really gone with Sony per se...whereas DK & Bowser are truly exclusive, which I assume Banjo would be ( outside shot of working on Nintendo though...Rare's history with them plus helps possibility of Banjo & Kazooie in the next Smash )
Akseyomiht Yellow Sparx Gems: 1494
#83 Posted: 11:29:09 21/08/2016
Banjo maybe everything else, just no.

Don't get me wrong some nintendo characters may be cool but nintendo is a ***** with his Ips
AmbushFan Blue Sparx Gems: 919
#84 Posted: 11:31:32 21/08/2016
Maybe Yooka and Laylee could be Guest Starts? They're new, though I'm not sure if that could increase or decrease their chances.
---
No fate. Only the power of will.
#85 Posted: 14:28:00 21/08/2016
Pokemon guest stars . That's it .
---
Oh we can zoom all the way to the moon from this great wide wacky world, Jump with me, grab coins with me, Oh yeah!
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#86 Posted: 14:34:24 21/08/2016
Okay... I'm going to change my predictions to something a bit more likely.
Classic or Legend of Spyro characters as guest stars would probably be the next logical step. That way they could probably (though unlikely) win over the people who still hate Skylanders because of Spyro's face.

If I had to be specific, I'd say Hunter for Life and Sgt. Byrd for Air.

Though the downside is people then might expect this will mean Spyro will be getting his games remastered, as is the case with Crash...
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3427
#87 Posted: 15:01:44 21/08/2016
Quote: TrapShadowFan

I think you may be right. That would be funny!
---
My Green Guardians: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smilie smiliesmilie
#88 Posted: 15:13:16 21/08/2016
With Classic Spyro characters, here's the most likely options for characters they could do:
Ripto - Magic, Dark, Earth or Fire - Casts spells with his magic wand and summons Crush and Gulp.

Hunter - Life or Earth - Launches arrows from his wooden bow, and can summon bushes to hide in and turn invisible.

Sgt. Byrd - Air - Fires missiles and blasts forward with his jetpack.

Gnasty Gnorc - Tech - Smashes with his mace and can have it turn into a bazooka that fires lasers.

Classic Spyro - Magic - Can switch what breath attack he uses, like in the games. Also breathes fire in a steady steam instead of in the form of fireballs and has attacks from the old games.
---
#89 Posted: 16:03:45 21/08/2016
It's even mentioned in sky spyro's backstory that he can master every element why won't they show that off....they wasted such a good charcter.
This could be a great move set.
Flight : Jump button twice
Elemental breath : By pressing the square button
Ramming : By holding the circle button
Head butt : By pressing circle
Special move depends on the element that Spyro is using : Preesing triangle
Element switcher : By pressing R2
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#90 Posted: 16:57:19 21/08/2016
[User Posted Image]

I still can't believe Toys For Bob hasn't payed more homage to their original game, Star Control. I know there are subtle references to Star Control in the Skylanders franchise, but I would still love to see Yehat or one of the other alien species in the game as a Skylander.

...Though realistically, I think Imaginators is the end of the line.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:58:33 21/08/2016 by MugoUrth
iceflow76 Blue Sparx Gems: 609
#91 Posted: 13:44:53 22/08/2016
I think Sonic is the obvious choice. Sega isn't tied to its own system like Nintendo so he can go on every version of the game.

Rayman is another character that fits the bill.
---
Characters Owned: 131 of 131 (100%) (Bring on Superchargers)
Figures Owned: 209 of 268 (77.9%)
#92 Posted: 14:04:14 22/08/2016
The only problem with Rayman is how on Earth would his figure work?

We could also get characters like Shovel Knight, Pac-Man, Mega Man or maybe even someone from Street Fighter.

I've noticed that Guest Stars seems to come in twos, so here's what I think the duos would be for each series:

Rayman Series:
Rayman (Magic)
Globox (Water)

Shovel Knight Series:
Shovel Knight (Earth)
Plague Knight (Undead)

Pac-Man Series:
Pac-Man (Light)
Blinky (Undead)

Street Fighter Series:
Ryu (Magic)
M. Bison (Dark)

Mega Man Series:
Mega Man (Tech)
Proto Man (Tech? Fire?)

Classic Spyro Series:
Hunter (Life)
Ripto (Fire? Earth? Magic?), Gnasty Gnorc (Tech) or Sgt. Byrd (Air)

Sonic Series:
Sonic (Air)
Tails (Tech), Knuckles (Earth or Fire), Shadow (Dark) or Eggman (Tech)

Another Crash Pack:
Coco (Magic? Tech? Life?)
N. Tropy (Tech or Light) or N. Gin (Tech or Air)

A Sonic or Shovel Knight Starter Pack would make me scream. In a good way.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:29:41 22/08/2016 by Chompy-King257
#93 Posted: 14:34:00 22/08/2016
I Think that sonic is a perfect choice...it would be cool if they added race tracks that are themed after old sonic levels and give sonic and the othere guest star vehicles...Whithout making vehicles a gimmick agian.
Wreckin Ball Blue Sparx Gems: 600
#94 Posted: 14:53:11 22/08/2016
I want Yoshi.
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#95 Posted: 17:57:39 22/08/2016
Ah, this topic is adorable. C'mon guys, we're not getting figures from dead franchises in Skylanders unless they're trying to bring them back - Crash is an isolated case. And while we all want Spyro characters, I think they've kinda missed their chance. No point in advertising things that are long gone.

Buuuttt... I guess we can all dream! smilie If Yooka-Laylee's roots weren't so tied to Nintendo, then I think they'd fit pretty well. Shame we've already had the Wii U's exclusives.
Psychomancer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1374
#96 Posted: 04:15:30 23/08/2016
Rash from Battletoads as a microsoft character (but not console exclusive). Microsoft has put Battletoads on Killer Instinct and on Shovel Knight, they evidently want to promote the franchise.
---
Behold, my Catchphrase of Doom!
#97 Posted: 07:09:44 23/08/2016
Quote: Psychomancer
Rash from Battletoads as a microsoft character (but not console exclusive). Microsoft has put Battletoads on Killer Instinct and on Shovel Knight, they evidently want to promote the franchise.

if they did Rash as a guest character they toadally need Pimple & Zitz variants smilie
#98 Posted: 12:31:13 25/08/2016
Maybe yooka-laylee ?
---
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me