darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning
First | Previous | Page 91 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 634 635 636
Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning [STICKY]
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#4501 Posted: 06:11:36 14/06/2016
WOOOOW!

This is beyond awesomeness!
He looks freaking amazing, and isn't console-exclusive so I can buy him with no problems! smilie

We still know we'll get all the salt of the sea even if they used his Classic design (and, frankly Sony, a couple remasters after all these years are a nice start but definitely aren't enough).
The only single thing I'm not liking is the fact his figure's size is most likely ridiculous, compared to Spyro's.

Really hoping his special Starter Pack will have all the regular one's content along with the extras, because that would definitely be my choice if it was the case.

Crash is back! smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
TheBladesFan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1485
#4502 Posted: 06:40:01 14/06/2016
So glad I woke up to this! Haven't watched the videos, but I will. I've wanted to play a Crash game, but I don't have the extra cash. I'm glad it's not console locked, as I can play as him now.
---
bookloverlolly.tumblr.com
Skylander Count: SSA 52/54 SG 61/66 SSF ??/?? STT ??/?? SSC 51/65 SI 6/??
Yoshicrashcart8 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#4503 Posted: 06:51:42 14/06/2016
http://blog.us.playstation.com...Station.Blog%29

Here's an article that elaborates on some of Crash's moves.
---
smilie smilie smilie Dark element is best element. smilie smilie smilie
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#4504 Posted: 07:13:30 14/06/2016
Crash playable on all consoles.

You see nintendo? That's the way things are done.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
LittlePunk Blue Sparx Gems: 893
#4505 Posted: 07:20:53 14/06/2016
It finally happened... they brought back my fav orange bandicoot
---
smilie This fire is outta control!
smilie Let there be rock!!!
SilverWolf2308 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1148
#4506 Posted: 08:01:45 14/06/2016
Quote: angelg

Wait, are you being sarcastic? Nintendo doesn't work with other consoles. If they make it's exclusive to their console only. They don't console share.
---
Instagram: SilverWolf2308 https://instagram.com/silverwolf2308
YouTube: SilverWolf2308 https://www.youtube.com/user/SilverWolf2308
wideawakewesley Emerald Sparx Gems: 3281
#4507 Posted: 08:17:56 14/06/2016
By the way, next year Master Chief comes to Skylands smilie
---
Contributor to Family Gamer TV - http://www.familygamer.tv/
Follow me on twitter - http://www.twitter.com/wideawakewesley
funnybone Gold Sparx Gems: 2532
#4508 Posted: 08:52:57 14/06/2016
Quote: wideawakewesley

Holy Crud smilie
---
Meh idk wut i am doing alive rn
Evolve Your Skylanders Adventure here!
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10050
#4509 Posted: 08:56:24 14/06/2016
Darn, we were hoping for an actual new game. But I guess this will have to do. Not worth Somecallmejohnny doing the Crash dance though, maybe a jantran.

[User Posted Image]

Yeah, one jantran.

But the homage level is more hype than the remasters to me, for sure.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:07:17 14/06/2016 by Bifrost
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#4510 Posted: 10:37:57 14/06/2016
Wow! He actually surprised me! So hes the other Sensei of the Life Element? There's not going to be like... four? I hope he comes in a single pack, at least later on. I don't mind waiting.

Quote: SodaPopHD
Alright, Crash is revealed. Let the craziness begin!!

Am I the only one keeping a cool head about this?

I somehow am. Maybe it's because I never played any Crash Games
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:50:39 14/06/2016 by Luminous35
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#4511 Posted: 10:59:40 14/06/2016
I thought it would be a little odd to give the life element the only element to have 4 senseis aswell.

I don't mind coz life is my favourite. And it is one of the top favourite elements of players .

But it could mean that the life element has potentially more imaginators creation options ( at least attack wise with crash providing a whole other attack to teach) .

But also they may account for this just through attacks being an unlockabke item to find aswell as body parts , then just give life 1 less.

Part of me actually would have wanted to see 1 retro guest charscter per element to balance it out e.g. Repose Spyro ( magic) , Crash ( life) , Sonic ( light) , banjo kazooie ( air) , Croc ( water) , earth worm jim ( tech) etc....
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:00:31 14/06/2016 by B-BOB358
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#4512 Posted: 11:06:34 14/06/2016
[User Posted Image]

Crash dedicated level?
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
#4513 Posted: 11:07:46 14/06/2016
Most likely, but wuestion is if it's the real Wumpa Island or a local equivalent.
---
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8264
#4514 Posted: 11:13:54 14/06/2016
Also, the article by David Rodriguez seems to indicate VV has a role in Imaginators.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#4515 Posted: 11:24:02 14/06/2016
OMFG YES! I CAN'T CONTAIN MY HYPE, LET THE SALT RISE!!!!!!!!
My chidhood returned in my favorite gaming franchise to date, I can finally die in peace. Best of all, they didn't change his design! (except for the hair and eyebrows a little bit) AND HE'S ON PS3, MY DREAM CAME TRUE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
But wait! Is he replacing Golden Queen?
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#4516 Posted: 11:24:55 14/06/2016
Quote: SilverWolf2308

Wait, are you being sarcastic? Nintendo doesn't work with other consoles. If they make it's exclusive to their console only. They don't console share.

Exactly, that's why I said that.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
#4517 Posted: 11:31:47 14/06/2016
Also, finally got to the article. His lives system seems a bit OP but hey VV is the one that keeps creating ressurrecting characters.
---
SodaPopHD Gold Sparx Gems: 2023
#4518 Posted: 11:34:09 14/06/2016
Wow, a lot of people hate Crash in Skylanders for God knows why. Look how many thumbs downs the reveal trailer got, and look at all of the comments in the Press Conference video.

So hilarious but so stupid at the same time.
---
"Sarcasm is like punching someone in the face, but with words."
"You're not ugly. You're a beautiful monkey."
JOIN THE CAUSE TO SAVE DITTO!
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#4519 Posted: 11:37:34 14/06/2016
But... we only get Crash at E3? No new gameplay? No new skylanders?
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
#4520 Posted: 11:41:25 14/06/2016
Wow, a lot of people hate Crash in Skylanders for God knows why. Look how many thumbs downs the reveal trailer got, and look at all of the comments in the Press Conference video.

People are claiming that he's totes redesigned and hate worthy. Look at that slightly longer hair, how dare they.
But I'll agree on something. Don't kill your hype by showing just Imaginators Crash, they should've shown the remasters too.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:41:46 14/06/2016 by Bifrost
Portal___Master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3718
#4521 Posted: 11:57:27 14/06/2016
Quote: funnybone

Holy Crud smilie

LOL a good fit and xbox only mascot would be Kameo, but we already have plenty of elf like characters in SkyLands...
---
smilie
Guinness Book of World Records holder for Largest SkyLanders Collection.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkyLandersCollectorsGroup
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#4522 Posted: 11:58:33 14/06/2016
Quote: Bifrost

People are claiming that he's totes redesigned and hate worthy. Look at that slightly longer hair, how dare they.
But I'll agree on something. Don't kill your hype by showing just Imaginators Crash, they should've shown the remasters too.

I'm going to quote a comment on Facebook "the reason why I don't like him is that he looks like the old Crash but lacks his magic, his special touch".
Don't know why I even bothered to answer.

Anyway, I agree with the remasters, especially since they are completely re-done games, not just fancier graphics and higher resoluction.
I also hope he's the second Life Sensei or somehow replaces the Life reformed villain, wouldn't like to have 4 universal characters for just a single Element.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#4523 Posted: 12:04:21 14/06/2016
His special touch was black eyes which would look creepy as hell on 3d. Do the same we did to Spyro genwunners, they don't want to be pleased, nobody's going to try and please them.
---
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#4524 Posted: 12:37:31 14/06/2016
Quote: Iblistech
Quote: Portal___Master
Nintendo with Bowser & DK, now PlayStation with Crash Bandicoot...wonders if and who Microsoft's SkyLanders-ish mascot might be next year?

Having Spyro, Crash, Bowser and DK together in a single game is AMAZING.

Meh. Smash has Cloud, Link, Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, Pac-Man, Pikachu, Kirby, and Bayonetta under the same roof. I feel that's much more impressive, considering over 100 playable and 4 icons VS 50ish playables and 9ish icons.
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#4525 Posted: 12:52:10 14/06/2016
Quote: B-BOB358
But it could mean that the life element has potentially more imaginators creation options ( at least attack wise with crash providing a whole other attack to teach).

The only difference for elements are elemental powers (and possibly color scheme, though I doubt that, considering the advanced tab), and those are not taught by Senseis. The Senseis are battle technique experts, their elemental alignment does not matter whatsoever in regards to their teaching of Imaginators. Golden Queen teaches sorcery to Imaginators of any element, but wouldn't have any business telling an Earth Brawler how to fight, as that's not her area of expertise.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:53:03 14/06/2016 by Nightmoon
#4526 Posted: 13:00:47 14/06/2016
Quote: SilverWolf2308

Exactly, that's why I said that.

Except it's not the way things are done.
Soul Calibur II also had guest stars, one per platform:
GameCube got Link
XBox got Spawn
And PlayStation 2 had a Tekken character.
So you know, not much of a guest star without console exclusivity...
PS: this means Wii U is STILL the Prime Skylands universe AKA the definitive version of the franchise. (And I ought to buy Spyro's adventure for... Dang! Do any platforms exist that have no achievement system that play Spyro's Adcenture in HD? Eh, at least my Wii U plays Wii games as well!)
I suppose I ought to also try out the 3DS versions of Skylanders 2-4, cause I've only played Spyro's Adventure 3D and Superchargers Racing 3D (and Superchargers Racing SD for Wii)
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#4527 Posted: 13:02:00 14/06/2016
Surprised nobody is saying they ruined Crash like they said they ruined Spyro.
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#4528 Posted: 13:02:02 14/06/2016
Wait a second... $100 just to have Crash added onto the starter pack.... There has to be more things included....

LIKE CORTEX
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#4529 Posted: 13:13:36 14/06/2016
Theres no Cortex. Its probably just the stuff from the Dark Edition, like the 3 Creation Crystals.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#4530 Posted: 13:17:24 14/06/2016
Quote: Windumup

They are, just not here.
---
#4531 Posted: 13:17:41 14/06/2016
Just saw some peoples reactions and this is basically what....

the Skylanders fandom is like:
[User Posted Image]

the Crash fandom is like:
[User Posted Image]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:18:06 14/06/2016 by Deja Vu
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#4532 Posted: 13:20:01 14/06/2016
Quote: Windumup

They are on crash forums I bet, it's just not here coz this is the spyro forum.

It's always the same though.
It's like any new Pokemon game, all the negative nostalgic people are the loudest and think their opinion matter the most.
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
wideawakewesley Emerald Sparx Gems: 3281
#4533 Posted: 13:23:42 14/06/2016
Quote: Bionichute
Theres no Cortex. Its probably just the stuff from the Dark Edition, like the 3 Creation Crystals.

Apparently not, it's just crash based on the press release.
---
Contributor to Family Gamer TV - http://www.familygamer.tv/
Follow me on twitter - http://www.twitter.com/wideawakewesley
#4534 Posted: 13:25:53 14/06/2016

Sooooo the poeple that buy the PS3 version would have to pay 30$ extra just for one figure? That's a lot... really a lot.
MagnaSurge Yellow Sparx Gems: 1045
#4535 Posted: 13:34:31 14/06/2016

I don't know why people are still unable to accept why Bowser and DK were unable to be played on consoles other than the Wii U, Wii and 3DS. You don't expect a person who only owns a PS and Xbox systems to be excited about Nintendo characters in their game. Nintendo characters are not multiplatform to begin with. And amiibo are only useable in Nintendo games. Although it's somewhat of a good business move to have Nintendo characters playable on other systems through Skylanders because of advertising, at the end of the day they are still Nintendo IPs so the answer is always no. If you wanted Bowser and DK in your game, you should have owned a Nintendo platform beforehand and you wouldn't complain.
---
- I want Tara Strong to voice my waifu.
- Ashi will forever remain in my heart. :'c
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#4536 Posted: 13:35:16 14/06/2016
Quote: Deja Vu

Sooooo the poeple that buy the PS3 version would have to pay 30$ extra just for one figure? That's a lot... really a lot.

Like mentioned above, it could also come with the two other Creation Crystals in the Dark Edition. Or maybe an Imaginite chest with Crash-related parts for Imaginators.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5379
#4537 Posted: 13:35:47 14/06/2016
Quote: juarmo
Quote: Portal___Master
Nintendo with Bowser & DK, now PlayStation with Crash Bandicoot...wonders if and who Microsoft's SkyLanders-ish mascot might be next year?

Meh. Smash has Cloud, Link, Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, Pac-Man, Pikachu, Kirby, and Bayonetta under the same roof. I feel that's much more impressive, considering over 100 playable and 4 icons VS 50ish playables and 9ish icons.

Smash Bros isn't a 3D adventure game though. Sure it's cool seeing all those characters fight eachother in 2D but it's a completely different experience to be able to have characters playable in a 3D adventure. That's why I always wanted amiibos to have their own 3D adventure game.
---
Boop me if you see this.
#4538 Posted: 13:47:12 14/06/2016
Quote: Drawdler
at 11:20 am Pacific Daylight Time GameSpot will be streaming Imaginators footage here

Just reposting before I go to sleep, sorry if it bothers anyone, but it's just one post smilie

Yes! Now I can see it too!
When will we actually get to see more stuff? (demo, in-hand toys, new characters)

EDIT: Nevermind, that's it it seems. The hype isn't over just yet! smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:51:14 14/06/2016 by Deja Vu
#4539 Posted: 13:53:54 14/06/2016
Quote: Muffin Man
Quote: juarmo

Smash Bros isn't a 3D adventure game though. Sure it's cool seeing all those characters fight eachother in 2D but it's a completely different experience to be able to have characters playable in a 3D adventure. That's why I always wanted amiibos to have their own 3D adventure game.

You are indeed correct about that, however, when they made Super Mario 3D Land, they took out most of the tweaks in the formula 3D Mario games have had since their inception on N64.
Worse, I kinda get the feeling Zelda U is doing the same thing with 2D Zelda institutions.
EX: less focus on the sword, the free roaming from any direction was inspired by Zelda 1, the assertion that he is the player's avatar by taking away his tunic and his master sword, might as well have changed his race or gender, since the Hero of Legends is always said to wear a green tunic in said legends, but not necessarily a white male)
---
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13926
#4540 Posted: 14:00:15 14/06/2016
at 11:20 am Pacific Daylight Time GameSpot will be streaming Imaginators footage here

Just reposting before I go to sleep, sorry if it bothers anyone, but it's just one post smilie

Kinda important to note that this is happening on Thursday.

Also that previous years of this thing haven't exactly been revelatory.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
SodaPopHD Gold Sparx Gems: 2023
#4541 Posted: 14:02:14 14/06/2016
I had to let my opinion out: http://royalpharodox18.deviant...inion-615285717

Anyways, is E3 happening yet?
---
"Sarcasm is like punching someone in the face, but with words."
"You're not ugly. You're a beautiful monkey."
JOIN THE CAUSE TO SAVE DITTO!
Dark35 Blue Sparx Gems: 931
#4542 Posted: 14:30:53 14/06/2016
Quote: Buuzer
But... we only get Crash at E3? No new gameplay? No new skylanders?

Yeah... Do we get ANYTHING else???
---
Buckshot is fluffy bae.
Blink182Bouncer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1659
#4543 Posted: 14:38:22 14/06/2016
I had to let my opinion out: http://royalpharodox18.deviant...inion-615285717

Anyways, is E3 happening yet?

Day 1 starts at
12PM PT
2PM CT
3PM ET
---
Still Waiting For Legendary Tom DeLonge To Come In The Blink-182 Triple Pack.
WHY DID THEY MAKE MATT SKIBA "CALIFORNIA EDITION EXCLUSIVE"
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#4544 Posted: 14:45:51 14/06/2016
Guys of course they're showing more than Crash at E3. We know for a fact we will also be seeing Ember and Ambush and a little more of King Pen, Golden Queen, and Tri-Tip along with more of the Windham level. It looks like Island of Monkeys might also be shown but I get the feeling that's just in the broll footage.
First | Previous | Page 91 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 634 635 636

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me