darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > New Money Trick - No date reset required
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
New Money Trick - No date reset required [CLOSED]
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#51 Posted: 03:06:16 21/11/2015
Just as a proof of concept, I did a video...

Excuse the sloppyness, this was just a quick proof of concept. I was able to do it using S2 Trigger Happy.
- Unreall
Solaris Green Sparx Gems: 485
#52 Posted: 03:51:34 21/11/2015
So I guess I need to buy an EE to try this trick.
KaRNiV8L Yellow Sparx Gems: 1925
#53 Posted: 04:55:09 21/11/2015 | Topic Creator
I'm glad I could help
#54 Posted: 05:51:27 21/11/2015
I switched to EE Zook and could easily see 3k a minute on a good role.

You do not have to use an elite, though they are best so far, just need to hit for like 150+. My recommendation is to put on a hat like the dark helmet with a high (35% crit), this will help charaters who are borderline - get there.
- Unreall
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#55 Posted: 07:49:24 21/11/2015
Yes...there are many none Elites that are strong enough to do the job Solaris....Trigger Happy's fully charged main attack....Tread Head...once he is fully charged up with his main attack...Chopper charged missles...Tidal Wave Gill Grunt sea serpent attack is more then strong enough to brake the Piggy, Sky Diamond, Healing Elixir and Mirror of Mystery. Thats just a few that can do the job. Just put the Rainbow Hat on them...or any other hat with high Crit Hit like Unreal said.
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
PopFizzForever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1490
#56 Posted: 08:03:36 21/11/2015
It still works on Wii U on Version 1.4.0 smilie
---
Sky 6 Is The Death Of Me and My Wallet
Dahvoo Emerald Sparx Gems: 3914
#57 Posted: 16:09:42 21/11/2015
Quote: Drawdler
If only there were somplace this good to get Gearbits, but oh well. I'd like to max all my vehicles' Gearbits, but it's not worth more hours of grinding on the final level and VoTA.

The only real pain in farming for gearbits are land vechicles since there are so many of them and they need the largest amount.

Best place I've found is replaying the tutorial before the game starts. I can get about 1000 gearbits in a few minutes then quit/restart and you can skip the intro. Can probably max out a land vehicle within 10-15 minutes. Just make sure you're drifting into every set of gearbits so you get x3 instead of x1.

I've been doing this on the iOS version of the game since I got it, but if you have the iOS portal from Trap Team you can do it since it doesn't require unlocking the full game. But it also works on all console versions except Wii and 3DS.
---
SSA: 37/37; SG: 99/99; SSF: 174/174; STT: 254/254 & 59/59 Traps; SSC: 294/294 & 32/32 Vehicles; SI: 338/339 & 29/34 Crystals. MAX Imaginator Level: 59
Dahvoo Emerald Sparx Gems: 3914
#58 Posted: 17:26:47 21/11/2015
Quote: Drawdler
I've already upgraded them fully, but I also like to max out the Gold counters on my figures after upgrading them. It's not really feasible for me to put that much time into doing it for vehicles, because grinding enough to max the counter on one of them would probably take an hour or two...

Oh, you're talking about maxing out the gearbits counter.

I was surprised to find in the 3DS version, vehicles level up by numbers like Skylander figures and the upgrades from consoles don't seem to matter. The levels unlock stat boosts and mods and you level up by collecting diamonds during races, which act as XP for both Skylanders and vehicles. Maybe this also applies to the Wii Racing game too, I haven't tried.

So for example I have a Hot Streak from PS4 starter with all it's upgrades purchased with gearbits, but on 3DS it's barely level 2. Don't know what the max level is for vehicles on 3DS yet.
---
SSA: 37/37; SG: 99/99; SSF: 174/174; STT: 254/254 & 59/59 Traps; SSC: 294/294 & 32/32 Vehicles; SI: 338/339 & 29/34 Crystals. MAX Imaginator Level: 59
blastermindROB Yellow Sparx Gems: 1216
#59 Posted: 01:01:57 28/11/2015
kaigan! Ore Lets Go kakgou GHO- GHO - GHO- Ghost! GO GO GO GO GO
---
"Kaigan: Grimm! (Door creaking open) Kokoro no door! Hiraku dōwa! (Suspenseful music; pages flapping)"
#60 Posted: 15:44:11 30/11/2015
Yeah, I broke this now.

Go to Gamestop, buy Elite Chop Chop for $10. Get his Wow Pow.

Place the 4 items (Mirror, Pig, Diamond, Heal) in a diamond shape about one character away to the left of Persephone.

Talk to her, quit and press his barb move button (Changes with system sorry), it will instantly break all 4 from the standing position, hit 'R' to talk to her immediately, rinse - repeat. I cleared 20k in like 2 minutes...no exaggeration. You literally hit three buttons with only a slight pause inbetween to allow thigns to break.

I fully expect this top get patched up...this is far beyond anything I've been able to do, more so than y abuse of Sky Diamond in SF, KAos in Trap Team, or the last level in Spyros.
- Unreall
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8236
#61 Posted: 15:46:38 30/11/2015
Quote: Unreallystic
Yeah, I broke this now.

Place the 4 items (Mirror, Pig, Diamond, Heal) in a diamond shape about one character away to the left of Persephone.

Talk to her, quit and press his barb move button (Changes with system sorry), it will instantly break all 4 from the standing position, hit 'R' to talk to her immediately, rinse - repeat. I cleared 20k in like 2 minutes...no exaggeration. You literally hit three buttons with only a slight pause inbetween to allow thigns to break.

I fully expect this top get patched up...this is far beyond anything I've been able to do, more so than y abuse of Sky Diamond in SF, KAos in Trap Team, or the last level in Spyros.
- Unreall

Elite Chop Chop doesn't have a wow-pow.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#62 Posted: 16:43:34 30/11/2015
So did the money thing again the other day, to show my neighbor that it's faster than Trap Team. I took one character from 497 hold to 23,852 in 2 minutes.

This is with difficulty on Nightmare and all bonus rewards set to gold. Used EE Slam Bam, and had Sky Diamond, Healing Elixir, Mirror of Mystery and Piggy Bank next to Persephone.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#63 Posted: 18:18:50 30/11/2015
Which move did u use with EE Slam Bam? It proved to be problematic to me unless I used his combo move.
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#64 Posted: 18:22:40 30/11/2015
Quote: TakeYourLemons
Which move did u use with EE Slam Bam? It proved to be problematic to me unless I used his combo move.

That's the one you use. The combo move.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Zeke_D Blue Sparx Gems: 822
#65 Posted: 18:49:16 30/11/2015
I was able to position three breakable items so that legendary Ignitor can kill them all, and when I exit out of the upgrade, he's already lined up to do the attach and break them again. works pretty well.
#66 Posted: 20:46:53 30/11/2015
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Quote: Unreallystic
Yeah, I broke this now.

- Unreall

Elite Chop Chop doesn't have a wow-pow.
Whatever you want to call it, any power "after selecting pathway" is essentially a wow-pow to me. With Chop Chop it takes the attack to 320 dmg AoE at times (crit), more than double what's necessary.
So far...
Elite Boomer - can't break'em
Elite DinoRang - regular boomrangs break on crit, ground fist don't hit
Elite Ghost Roaster - Skull on crit, regular attack on crit
Elite Chop Chop - Regular attack on Crit (just jump up attacking and attack when you land, everything is gone with the right hat), barbed bone attack always
Elite Eruptor - No beuno
Elite Zook - Both mortar and rocket will on crit, just put on a high crit hat, fire a mortar then a rocket, everything dies
Elite Slam Bam - Only Third hit on Combo broke with any reliability, but its kind of slow and cumbersome tbh
Elite Voodood - Regular attack once leveled, same strat as Chop Chop, jump attack and one ground attack with a high crit helmet
Elite Stealth Elf - Can't do it
Trigger Happy - Fully Charged shot breaks, but as shown in my video is slow due to charge
Bash - Not yet, but I went down the roll path, haven't tried going the other way
- Unreall
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8236
#67 Posted: 20:51:16 30/11/2015
Spyro with his flameballs on crit, daybreaker flame on both reg and crit and always with his head slam.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#68 Posted: 22:52:54 30/11/2015
Quote: TakeYourLemons

What I do is I do punch, punch, hold punch, but the first two punches I do as I setup Slam Bam to land his third punch in the right spot that breaks all 4. I then press R1 ASAP, then press O ASAP and repeat. I'll make a video showing how I do it and either edit this post, or post a new post (depending on if someone posts after me).

Edit: here's the video. Made sure to grab a fresh Skylander never leveled up or had any gold. Got 21,169 in 2 minutes.

I show what my Portal Master powers are, and you see me go to Nightmare (it's impossible to beat Supercharged challenges on Nightmare) for the bonus to rewards. You will see how I setup Slam Bam's third punch right as I get near the Sky Diamond.

I don't pick up any money. I timed myself. I only start pickin up the money right after 2 minutes has passed.

https://www.facebook.com/david...99/?pnref=story

Edit 2: you can put that video in HD and see how glorious Skylanders games look on PS4.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:29:45 30/11/2015 by GameMaster78
Zeke_D Blue Sparx Gems: 822
#69 Posted: 19:53:37 22/12/2015
I had it all figured out, but my WiiU updated to 1.05, and I think they fixed this. Is this happening to anyone else?
Nroc-Nuika Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#70 Posted: 20:49:12 22/12/2015
Yes, It's been patched out of my game too.
---
I always forget to check my guestbook
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#71 Posted: 20:54:23 22/12/2015
Since it's patched I'll close the topic.
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me