darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Traps confirmed to be compatible: Villains are not playable.
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Traps confirmed to be compatible: Villains are not playable.
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#51 Posted: 03:25:59 04/06/2015
Quote: Matteomax
Quote: PMTgaming150
NO! WOLFGANG!

For all we know, they could put Wolfgang as a Supercharger, but I doubt they would.

Here's hopin' they will... I'll be seriously ticked if they don't.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#52 Posted: 03:29:32 04/06/2015
What!?!?!

RIP Painyatta and Luminous
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#53 Posted: 04:21:47 04/06/2015
NO! WOLFGANG!

For all we know, they could put Wolfgang as a Supercharger, but I doubt they would.

Actually I don't think it's as far fetched as you might think. If they've gone good and rehabilitated, I could see it. Frankly, it would be an awesome story tie in from the previous game. And everyone wants a Wolfgang figure. And we know from Coinop TV that the voice actor indicated he did record some lines for the game....sooooo......
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:23:06 04/06/2015 by TakeYourLemons
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#54 Posted: 04:35:20 04/06/2015
Quote: TakeYourLemons
NO! WOLFGANG!

Actually I don't think it's as far fetched as you might think. If they've gone good and rehabilitated, I could see it. Frankly, it would be an awesome story tie in from the previous game. And everyone wants a Wolfgang figure. And we know from Coinop TV that the voice actor indicated he did record some lines for the game....sooooo......

If Wolfgang gets a figure, then I want Golden Queen as a figure too.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
mantez Emerald Sparx Gems: 3167
#55 Posted: 05:07:58 04/06/2015
NO! WOLFGANG!

I thought the traptanium made them good?
---
Gullible is not in the dictionary.
#56 Posted: 06:02:33 04/06/2015
Quote: AdamGregory03

If Wolfgang gets a figure, then I want Golden Queen as a figure too.

I'm actually on board with this idea. Doom Raiders and (er, I dunno, Painyatta?) as Superchargers.
---
GothamLord Yellow Sparx Gems: 1790
#57 Posted: 06:53:23 04/06/2015
We've already seen the (most likely) unnamed Magic supercharger from the box art. Spyro is likely to be the re-purposed returning Magic Skylander. So no Painyatta is likely. Holding out for Wolfgang though. Especially given the fact we might have a motorcycle. Rock and Roll Werewolf on a Motorcycle? Comon' I dont even know if I'm going to get back into the series given I dropped out with Trap Team. But I'd buy the figure and motorcycle just because.
#58 Posted: 06:55:49 04/06/2015
Quote: GothamLord
We've already seen the (most likely) unnamed Magic supercharger from the box art. Spyro is likely to be the re-purposed returning Magic Skylander. So no Painyatta is likely. Holding out for Wolfgang though. Especially given the fact we might have a motorcycle. Rock and Roll Werewolf on a Motorcycle? Comon' I dont even know if I'm going to get back into the series given I dropped out with Trap Team. But I'd buy the figure and motorcycle just because.

You see, this man knows what he's talking about! Arooo!
---
Dark Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2623
#59 Posted: 07:17:21 04/06/2015
NOOOOOOOOOO
:'(
Good thing i only got 2-3 traps per element but still.
WHYYYY, WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS WHY WHY WHY
---
Psn-Zydren8cookie, FC 3024-5345-8692
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#60 Posted: 07:21:14 04/06/2015
Quote: Dark Snap Shot
NOOOOOOOOOO
:'(
Good thing i only got 2-3 traps per element but still.
WHYYYY, WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS WHY WHY WHY

they have been doing this with every gimmick, and you know what gimmick will get the shaft next year... the vehicles from superchargers.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:22:07 04/06/2015 by CountMoneyBone
#61 Posted: 07:27:25 04/06/2015
Quote:
they have been doing this with every gimmick, and you know what gimmick will get the shaft next year... the vehicles from superchargers.

Give this person a cookie.

Just wait until the game comes out and people start complaining that you can't unlock all the content on Day 1.
---
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#62 Posted: 07:38:14 04/06/2015
Quote: mantez
Quote:

Just wait until the game comes out and people start complaining that you can't unlock all the content on Day 1.

...and with that said, i am wondering what they will be locking this time. last time they locked the elementary gates to the trap masters.

//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=105767

i'm sure they have new tricks up their sleeve to make you need to buy more as usually.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#63 Posted: 14:22:08 04/06/2015
Quote: CountMoneyBone
Quote:

...and with that said, i am wondering what they will be locking this time. last time they locked the elementary gates to the trap masters.

i'm sure they have new tricks up their sleeve to make you need to buy more as usually.

There are vehicle elemental gates this time.
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#64 Posted: 14:23:23 04/06/2015
R.I.P. All 46 villains.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#65 Posted: 15:33:37 04/06/2015
Quote: CountMoneyBone
Quote:

Buy more?....from what we are seeing....there isn't more....this is the smallest roster of all Skylander games since the very first one...
They said there is only 40...20 Skylanders is realy small amount. Not complaining mind you *much better for my poor wallet* but just find it odd there will be no Core's or Mini's or Lightcore's ....yeah-yeah i'm sure we will get the other Variant colors(Dark, Legendary, Nitro..ect..ect.)as normal....but 20 figures just seems small to me.
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
Portal___Master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3718
#66 Posted: 16:55:29 04/06/2015
There will be Store Exclusives so the 20 Figures and 20 Vehicles will increase slightly.
---
smilie
Guinness Book of World Records holder for Largest SkyLanders Collection.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkyLandersCollectorsGroup
TOlofter Yellow Sparx Gems: 1021
#67 Posted: 19:41:19 04/06/2015
From strictly a collectible perspective, we NEED villain figures already! It's crazy 5 games in and we STILL do not have a Kaos figure. Even if his figure was used to unlock Kaos challenges in the game, that would be perfect.

Hopefully in next years game we can get some villains figures and we will get a split game 50/50 of good vs evil characters. Before starting the story, you choose a side to battle a new threat that both sides must join forces to defeat. Would be cool I think!

Wolfgang, Golden Queen, Glumshanks, Nightshade, Chompy Mage, Painyatta, Dreamcatcher, etc. would be so sooo awesome to have figures of.
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#68 Posted: 22:13:48 04/06/2015
If wolfgang does not make as a figure finally, at least there is the happy meal onesmilie
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
TOlofter Yellow Sparx Gems: 1021
#69 Posted: 22:24:59 04/06/2015
Will the specific villain in the trap have any relevance whatsoever to the vehicle? Or just strictly the trap alone despite who is "inside"?
#70 Posted: 22:38:48 04/06/2015
I don't believe it will have relevance to the vehicle, but it'll probably have relevance to the Skystone that's unlocked by it.
---
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#71 Posted: 22:46:40 04/06/2015
So we bought a trap to get Wolfgang and then you want them to make a Wolfgang figure so we have to buy him again...? and why do you guys like this idea again?
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
#72 Posted: 22:52:06 04/06/2015
I don't care for having to re-buy a character, but I'm on board for the character getting a physical figure.
---
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#73 Posted: 23:00:30 04/06/2015
In Memoriam

Golden Queen
Chompy Mage
Gulper
Chef Pepper Jack
Dr Krankcase
Dreamcatcher
Luminous
Nightshade
Wolfgang

Sheep Creep
Slobber Trap
Buzzer Beak
Tussle Sprout
Shrednaught
Cuckoo Clocker
Chill Bill
Broccoli Guy
Bruiser Cruiser
Brawlrus
Brawl And Chain
Maskermind
Bomb Shell
Hood Sickle
Painyatta
Grinnade
Shield Shredder
Scrap Shooter
Fisticuffs
Eye Five
Chomp Chest
Eye Scream
Blastertron
Tae Kwon Crow
Lob Goblin
Rage Mage
Mab Lobs
Trolling Thunder
Bone Chompy
Chompy
Bad Juju
Krankenstein
Grave Clobber
Cross Crow
Threatpack
Smoke Scream

-

I promised myself i wouldn't cry. I lied. smilie

My hats are off to you, villains of trap team. Sure you may have been OP, Annoying, and Downright awful (slobber tooth), but they were fun.

I even might have named one... I submitted smoke scream as a name for bat spin in the frito lay contest..

Maybe we'll get figures of them... but skystones aren't good enough, guys.

RIP In Pasta, villains.
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#74 Posted: 01:24:24 05/06/2015
The insanity of incorporating all those villians into the game would create a bug fest. At least you can still use them to a degree.
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#75 Posted: 01:38:31 05/06/2015
Quote: ZapNorris
In Memoriam

Golden Queen
Chompy Mage
Gulper
Chef Pepper Jack
Dr Krankcase
Dreamcatcher
Luminous
Nightshade
Wolfgang

Sheep Creep
Slobber Trap
Buzzer Beak
Tussle Sprout
Shrednaught
Cuckoo Clocker
Chill Bill
Broccoli Guy
Bruiser Cruiser
Brawlrus
Brawl And Chain
Maskermind
Bomb Shell
Hood Sickle
Painyatta
Grinnade
Shield Shredder
Scrap Shooter
Fisticuffs
Eye Five
Chomp Chest
Eye Scream
Blastertron
Tae Kwon Crow
Lob Goblin
Rage Mage
Mab Lobs
Trolling Thunder
Bone Chompy
Chompy
Bad Juju
Krankenstein
Grave Clobber
Cross Crow
Threatpack
Smoke Scream

-

I promised myself i wouldn't cry. I lied. smilie

My hats are off to you, villains of trap team. Sure you may have been OP, Annoying, and Downright awful (slobber *trap), but they were fun.

I even might have named one... I submitted smoke scream as a name for bat spin in the frito lay contest..

Maybe we'll get figures of them... but skystones aren't good enough, guys.

RIP In Pasta, villains.

*fixed it
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#76 Posted: 02:13:21 05/06/2015
Quote: Snap Shot
The insanity of incorporating all those villians into the game would create a bug fest. At least you can still use them to a degree.

Realy? ahhh...no it wouldn't...theres over 169 figures they had to input already...not including the S2's an S3's an ect..ect.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:14:00 05/06/2015 by Phoenix_Lord
undeadmaster Gold Sparx Gems: 2126
#77 Posted: 02:15:06 05/06/2015
Quote: Phoenix_Lord
Quote: Snap Shot

Realy? ahhh...no it wouldn't...theres over 169 figures they had to input...not including the S2's an S3's an ect..ect.

AND not including all of the swaps.
---
I probably won't be back for like a year.
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#78 Posted: 02:16:43 05/06/2015
I hope we at least get a reason in the game why they aren't playable.
---
Dead
#79 Posted: 02:25:59 05/06/2015
Quote: mega spyro

Here's your reason: in swap force kaos and glumshanks were swapped, right? But they weren't in trap team, right? That's because the developers follow story lines from two different universes so the villains aren't trapped and never were in this skylands.
---
#80 Posted: 02:31:01 05/06/2015
I'd much prefer an explanation of "The villains that were trapped in the previous game are reformed, and some of them are now training to be Skylanders themselves."
---
#81 Posted: 02:32:45 05/06/2015
Quote: Wolfgang
I'd much prefer an explanation of "The villains that were trapped in the previous game are reformed, and some of them are now training to be Skylanders themselves."

If they aren't playable in the next tfb game, then that might be true
---
GothamLord Yellow Sparx Gems: 1790
#82 Posted: 02:38:40 05/06/2015
Quote: undeadmaster

Here's your reason: in swap force kaos and glumshanks were swapped, right? But they weren't in trap team, right? That's because the developers follow story lines from two different universes so the villains aren't trapped and never were in this skylands.

We later find out that none of the games are actually connected. Console or 3DS. They all are actually all functioning in their own pocket dimension. As Portal Masters we can cross these dimensions, and use our powers to do the same with Skylanders. Hence why you can put two of the same character into the game at the same time. We already have established there in a "Mini-verse".

So I'll be expecting game number 7 or 8 to be a Skylanders: Flashpoint or Skylanders: Infinite Crisis, when we need to have all the dimensions crash together to fix the bloated canon issues and reboot the franchise lore.

smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:39:33 05/06/2015 by GothamLord
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#83 Posted: 02:44:53 05/06/2015
I could actually see wolfgang becoming a skylander becuse of popularity and his va returing but when would be the best time at E3 so if he was to be playable they would proably show him there
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
#84 Posted: 02:46:15 05/06/2015
Quote: Skylanders fan
I could actually see wolfgang becoming a skylander becuse of popularity and his va returing but when would be the best time at E3 so if he was to be playable they would proably show him there

Mark my words. He won't be a skylader.
---
#85 Posted: 02:55:22 05/06/2015

Intersting theory undeadmaster....but it is a plausible theory. smilie

And GothamLord that would be a very cool game to play...either one or those scenarios would make a very cool game.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:01:09 05/06/2015 by Phoenix_Lord
#86 Posted: 05:29:06 05/06/2015

They were fixed in between games Trap Team doesn't start the moment Swap force finished. As for villains not being playable maybe the prison was rebuilt between the end of trap team and the start of supercharges.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:00:02 05/06/2015 by mantez
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#87 Posted: 12:19:09 05/06/2015
As mantez said. Also,Kaos brings that up at some point of TT though I missed the dialogue. The series sorta runs on IRL time(at least most times mentioned are in months and not years or decades) so they had an entire year to figure out how to get swapped back.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#88 Posted: 13:40:21 05/06/2015
So Trap Team introduced the concept of physical toys that are "ONE AND OUT".

How is everyone going to feel buying these vehicles knowing that there will be NO MORE CONTENT for them beyond this game?

As I stated before, SKYLANDER FIGURES is the only thing they are providing future support for. I'd personally prefer the gimmick NOT include a one and out concept, but I guess they feel they can't twist and contort the skylanders in different formats anymore so now is depending on non-figure gimmicks.

The only plus for the vehicles is that you can actually play with them as opposed to traps which are useless in the real world.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:41:30 05/06/2015 by TakeYourLemons
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#89 Posted: 16:34:10 05/06/2015
^Maybe they'll make Hot Wheels-esque playsets for the vehicles? Seems like a good merchandising opportunity, if you ask me. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#90 Posted: 16:50:01 05/06/2015
^Yeah, that actually sounds like a pretty good idea. The only caveat is that the land vehicles would need to have roughly the same dimensions between wheels.
---
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#91 Posted: 18:58:12 05/06/2015

Actually wasn't this done right from Giants? You pop in a level unlock figure from SSA and all it does is a blast, right? Knowing that, I pretty much expected the same sort of thing with TT crystals in SuperChargers. And I fully expect these vehicles to be nerfed down to something next to useless for Sky 6.

Honestly TT crystals are so gamebreaking that I really wouldn't want to be able to use my overpowered Kaos trap there as I'd be done in the game within a few hours.
---
Stay Cool!
#92 Posted: 19:01:05 05/06/2015
Quote: fairyland

Actually wasn't this done right from Giants? You pop in a level unlock figure from SSA and all it does is a blast, right?

Giants actually had the first four Adventure Packs still unlockable, it wasn't until Swap Force that they became Blast-only effects.
---
superhalite Blue Sparx Gems: 970
#93 Posted: 19:04:24 05/06/2015
Maybe in the next games, The vehicles would be used in online only. If wolfgang and painyatta were in this game, that'd be great. Imagine how painyattas vehicle would look!
---
We rely too much on technology yes that is true,but it's not going anywhere.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#94 Posted: 19:12:42 05/06/2015
Quote: fairyland

Actually wasn't this done right from Giants? You pop in a level unlock figure from SSA and all it does is a blast, right?

Giants actually had the first four Adventure Packs still unlockable, it wasn't until Swap Force that they became Blast-only effects.

Exactly and, if anything, THIS is the game that "ditched" traps.
Not the one where they worked perfectly.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
sky-dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3206
#95 Posted: 00:15:07 06/06/2015
Villians would been awesome in vehicles imagine blaster tron riding a future floating racer car or saucer or shreadnaught riding a lumber jack vihicle or fiesta parade slope on pain-yatta
---
"ryuujin no ken wo kurae!"
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#96 Posted: 00:30:43 06/06/2015
http://orig11.deviantart.net/3...y03-d8w3p95.png
Hey, a guy can dream, can't he?
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:31:37 06/06/2015 by AdamGregory03
#97 Posted: 02:44:48 06/06/2015

Well, we did ditch them at Sky Academy. That was my thinking as well. And--it gives them an excuse to give us Doom Raider figures.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:45:08 06/06/2015 by TakeYourLemons
#98 Posted: 02:48:24 06/06/2015

Well, we did ditch them at Sky Academy. That was my thinking as well. And--it gives them an excuse to give us Doom Raider figures.

An excuse to give us Doom Raider figures is all I really want. smilie
---
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#99 Posted: 04:55:22 06/06/2015

At this point the Skylanders don't seem so much like an "Elite Fighting Force". It is more of a "Whoever Wants To Join Army".

Mast Eon is sounding like a Skylands version of Oprah. You get to be a Skylander! You get to be a Skylander! And you get to be a Skylander!
#100 Posted: 05:45:30 06/06/2015
Yeah, they killed what made skylanders so special by introducing so many so fast. I feel we've probably jumped the shark, but I know that moment has arrived when Blobbers has joined the team. smilie
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me