darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Guess the elements of the skylanders in the sky 5 starter pack
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Guess the elements of the skylanders in the sky 5 starter pack [CLOSED]
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#1 Posted: 00:30:09 18/04/2015 | Topic Creator
With sky 5 being announced soon., I thought I would create this thread. My guess is:

Earth core
Fire gimmick lander
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#2 Posted: 00:39:04 18/04/2015
Eh,why not.
Earth,Air,Undead. Air is gimmicklander.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#3 Posted: 00:47:22 18/04/2015
I'm leaning on Undead, earth and Magic with magic being a gimmick lander.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#4 Posted: 02:02:28 18/04/2015
Quote: Snap Shot
With sky 5 being announced soon., I thought I would create this thread. My guess is:

Earth core
Fire gimmick lander

We actually don't know if it's going to be announced soon or not...
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#5 Posted: 02:04:43 18/04/2015
I'm expecting an Earth Skylander, since thats the only type not included in a starter pack so far.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
wavesorcerer14 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4873
#6 Posted: 02:26:33 18/04/2015
I'm guessing an Earth Skylander, one or two cores, and maybe even a trap. Although maybe this year they'll have two gimmick Skylanders and a trap or something like that!
---
"altissima quaeque flumina minimo sono labi."
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#7 Posted: 02:28:18 18/04/2015
Quote: Bionichute
I'm expecting an Earth Skylander, since thats the only type not included in a starter pack so far.

Dark SWAP Force starter had an Earth Core.

I expect to see a dark or light figure included. Just a guess. :D
#8 Posted: 04:03:31 18/04/2015
Quote: UncleBob
Quote: Bionichute

Dark SWAP Force starter had an Earth Core.

I expect to see a dark or light figure included. Just a guess. smilie

Oh yeah. Maybe there will be an Earth, Light, and Dark Skylander in the starter pack since those are the only ones who haven't been in a normal starter pack.
---
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#9 Posted: 04:11:56 18/04/2015
I want the "leader" of the Gimmicklanders to be Fire smilie
---
bye
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#10 Posted: 04:26:52 18/04/2015
I'm gonna guess a Life gimmick Skyland and an earth core. I think that would be a nice pack.
#11 Posted: 05:05:36 18/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: ninja9351

Earth core
Fire gimmick lander

We actually don't know if it's going to be announced soon or not...

Regardless of when it is I would want people to guess the stater pack :-)
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
wild_defender Green Sparx Gems: 465
#12 Posted: 10:11:28 18/04/2015
I hoping earth , at least a repose , hopefully dino rang , he's a cool charscter .

And then light and dark if they are continued.
---
Anyone else think Short Cut should be making jokes about running with scissors?
Wally-Gang Gold Sparx Gems: 2987
#13 Posted: 10:33:49 18/04/2015

Earth core
Fire gimmick lander

Without knowing the nature of the new game, it is hard to say gimmicks. I think earth as there have been none, and water as there has been one in 3 out of 4 games so far.
---
"Come rang or shine"
Still troubled by him speaking
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#14 Posted: 10:48:22 18/04/2015
I'd say Magic, Water and Tech.
Let's go back to the origins. smilie

Sincerely hoping for no gimmick Skylanders this time.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Skylander3112 Gold Sparx Gems: 2115
#15 Posted: 11:17:19 18/04/2015
Elements that haven't been in it yet like Earth, Undead or better yet, Light and Dark
Boombomb999 Gold Sparx Gems: 2238
#16 Posted: 12:10:19 18/04/2015
I think it would be pretty cool to get magic,undead and light/dark. Although it most likely will be water,life,fire combo.
---
Hoopa Unbound, the Stuff of Nightmares
thumpinator Gold Sparx Gems: 2419
#17 Posted: 16:04:14 18/04/2015
Life core and air gimmicklsnder
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#18 Posted: 19:14:51 18/04/2015
Tech (Wind-up S2)
Air (New core)
Life Gimmicklander
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#19 Posted: 20:52:23 18/04/2015
Earth (Gimmicklander)
Fire (New Core)
Dark (S2 Blackout)
---
****ing hell its been a long time
TTD Hunter Gems: 6213
#20 Posted: 21:54:12 18/04/2015
Undead (Series 2)
Fire (Gimmick)
Life (Core)
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:21:45 21/04/2015 by TTD
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3552
#21 Posted: 22:29:50 18/04/2015
Life again, that's all I can say
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
skygrin Blue Sparx Gems: 852
#22 Posted: 22:49:31 18/04/2015
I say, light, dark, and earth. Since those are the only 3 that have never been included. Also, what is a gimmicklander?
---
smilie gottee
ShinkenRed Gold Sparx Gems: 2651
#23 Posted: 02:13:00 19/04/2015
Quote: skygrin
I say, light, dark, and earth. Since those are the only 3 that have never been included. Also, what is a gimmicklander?

Gimmicklanders are how refer to the gimmick of each game. Skylanders Giants used Giants as gimmicklanders, SWAP Force had Swappers as gimmicklanders and Trap Team has the Trap Masters as Gimmicklanders.
---
Unique Character roster:
S:SA: 32/32, S:G: 16/16, S:SF: 32/32, S:TT: 36/36
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#24 Posted: 04:05:31 19/04/2015
Undead, Tech, Magic.

Gimmick goes to magic...they kind of owe us lol.
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#25 Posted: 08:28:13 19/04/2015
Quote: ShinkenRed
Quote: skygrin

Gimmicklanders are how refer to the gimmick of each game. Skylanders Giants used Giants as gimmicklanders, SWAP Force had Swappers as gimmicklanders and Trap Team has the Trap Masters as Gimmicklanders.

I like it!
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#26 Posted: 18:54:42 19/04/2015
Well there was a Earth in a Starter Set...was in the Dark Swap Force Starter Set (Dark Slobber Tooth).

Also agree with others....should go back to the begining...Magic, Water, Tech. Making the Gimmicklander the Magic Element.

Make this the last game in the Series...and pull out all the stops...put everything in it. Chapters that take about 45 to 60 min's to get thru + Elements Gates that are longer...not just one room, and don't require the gimmicklander to open it + Battle Arena's with PvP in them...like the old days + some kind of On-Line content would be cool + Brocks Battle Arena's + Able to see the stats of all figers uncluding the villians you have caught and the new one your going to catch(they have to bring the Trap Portal back....having all those charaters playable in only one game would piss off a lot of players) + Bringing back ALL the charaters by adding new versions of them(adding to our Dark & Light roster)to the game. Giving them something to do in the game...Giants feats of strength, zones in the Chapters that only the mini's can fit into, each chapter requiring a different abilities of the Swappers to get to something...say the Legendary Item. Light & Dark Giants, Swappers...and more core figures...2 of each added to the 2 gimmicklanders of each Element in the new game to increase the Light & Dark roster.(and i like them to add in the Stat screen you could beable to spin your charater around so you could get a good close look at it from all sides like in Swap Force)

Yes i know thats adding A LOT of Skylanders and Traps(stated in another post about the Traps being rounded up to 10 for all Elements and adding more Villians for us to Trap to fill all our traps)to the game for us to buy....but this is the last game in the series..err should be.
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#27 Posted: 21:07:12 19/04/2015
Last game? that's funny. They've only just started.

That's not to say that they slow down figures, invoke a "classic" line to allow purchasing of skylanders no longer produced from previoud games, etc. or rehash existing innovations, but In my mind we have at least another 5 after #5, but will probably be in some form of managed decline unless they come with a grand slam. Trap Team wasn't a grand slam for me, it was more like a single and a double--it was a bunch of misc stuff with no cohesion thrown in.

I think if they don't bring their A game and bring total reheated grits to the table we still have another two games.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:09:06 19/04/2015 by TakeYourLemons
goldenrushducks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1572
#28 Posted: 23:04:02 20/04/2015
undead, fire, magic
funnybone Gold Sparx Gems: 2532
#29 Posted: 06:32:50 21/04/2015
I hope...
Undead [Repose]
Magic [Gimmick lander]
Life [Core]
---
Meh idk wut i am doing alive rn
Evolve Your Skylanders Adventure here!
MarvelSeer Blue Sparx Gems: 675
#30 Posted: 13:57:45 21/04/2015
Im going to say Light and Dark with the special gimmick item that is Skylanders 5
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie - Missing Legendary Bushwack emoji
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#31 Posted: 14:21:29 21/04/2015
I'm going with Earth, Water and Life.

Those seem to be released reasonably early anyway
---
^ You all know it's true
#32 Posted: 13:08:54 22/04/2015 | Topic Creator
I will keep track of this thread to determine a winner
---
Plordigian Blue Sparx Gems: 626
#33 Posted: 18:36:52 25/04/2015
Let's briefly review the starters so far.

The first game provided a historic mascot link and two iconic characters of test-resulted high-interest elements, with the handheld offering a mascot variant, a sought-after top-billed iconic character and a weird flaming dwarf.
Magic, Water, Tech, Life, Fire.

Second game brought with it the first gimmick, and the choice between entry-level starter with mascot's sidekick repose (possible chase variant) and a new subtly masculin core for an element previously mostly feminine (considering seeming rarity of fourth Air SA figure); or portal-less gimmick only. Handheld provided goofy different new core sugary variant.
Life, Undead, Air, Magic

Third game came with two gimmicks (dynamic opposing elements to emphasize the gimmick) and previously top-billed ninjatastic repose, with handheld version including two popular gimmick figures and a cool-looking useless series 3 repose variant. Also available was a premium starter that included two extra characters (reposed mascot reminder and new low-interest core), all five being variants.
Water, Fire, Life, Undead, Air, Fire, Magic, Earth (only Tech got left out)

Fourth game provided a gimmick and new core and two new gimmick items of**the same two elements. Handheld included a goober most people don't like and a repose some people already had. Also available was a (this time truly, ha, fooled ya, spagett) limited-run Dark edition with incredible extra gimmick and Beatles-level hysteria-inducing variant Big Bad control item.
Water, Life, Water, Life, Air, Life, Fire, Shmaos

Elemental breakdown (using now-ancient order of weakness):
Water - obvious favored element, possibly over-used
Fire - included in many starters (except Giants; Ents are allergik)
Air - trending towards over-use, considering lack of density
Earth - nobody likes dirt
Tech - hampered by unpopularity of obnoxious orange; due for possible come-back?
Magic - stable staple; could benefit from wave of consumer need for insanely-popular-please-don't-be-like-Trap-Shadow wave 5 enigmatic gimmick figure
Undead - elusive; possible**lock for inclusion in game 5 starter?
Life - also over-used, still very wholesome and popular
Light and Dark - contrasting newness and mystique is more marketable when subtle; low chance for starter exposure

Given the current trend of plastering question marks over everything, this Portal Master deduces that the new gimmick will be figures of the question-mark element, whose real elements can be determined and chosen in-game, further affecting the real world with in-game content and decisions. The starter will include characters of none of the elements.
---
1Jn47
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3552
#34 Posted: 21:21:16 25/04/2015
Quote: Plordigian

The first game provided a historic mascot link and two iconic characters of test-resulted high-interest elements, with the handheld offering a mascot variant, a sought-after top-billed iconic character and a weird flaming dwarf.

Second game brought with it the first gimmick, and the choice between entry-level starter with mascot's sidekick repose (possible chase variant) and a new subtly masculin core for an element previously mostly feminine (considering seeming rarity of fourth Air SA figure); or portal-less gimmick only. Handheld provided goofy different new core sugary variant.
Life, Undead, Air, Magic

Third game came with two gimmicks (dynamic opposing elements to emphasize the gimmick) and previously top-billed ninjatastic repose, with handheld version including two popular gimmick figures and a cool-looking useless series 3 repose variant. Also available was a premium starter that included two extra characters (reposed mascot reminder and new low-interest core), all five being variants.

Fourth game provided a gimmick and new core and two new gimmick items of**the same two elements. Handheld included a goober most people don't like and a repose some people already had. Also available was a (this time truly, ha, fooled ya, spagett) limited-run Dark edition with incredible extra gimmick and Beatles-level hysteria-inducing variant Big Bad control item.

Tech - hampered by unpopularity of obnoxious orange; due for possible come-back?
Magic - stable staple; could benefit from wave of consumer need for insanely-popular-please-don't-be-like-Trap-Shadow wave 5 enigmatic gimmick figure
Light and Dark - contrasting newness and mystique is more marketable when subtle; low chance for starter exposure

Given the current trend of plastering question marks over everything, this Portal Master deduces that the new gimmick will be figures of the question-mark element, whose real elements can be determined and chosen in-game, further affecting the real world with in-game content and decisions. The starter will include characters of none of the elements.

So many words, but I read it...

Yeah, dat's about right
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
#35 Posted: 01:27:40 26/04/2015
Quote: Iganagor
Quote: Plordigian

Life, Undead, Air, Magic

So many words, but I read it...

Yeah, dat's about right

After reading that I'm starting to think that it is likely that the starter pack will have an Earth element, Undead element, and Tech element Skylander. Earth has only been in 1 starter pack which was a variant starter pack, Undead feels like it should be in the next starter pack for some reason (in my opinion), and Tech is pretty popular, but has only been in 2 starter packs. It also feels kind of right (in my opinion).
---
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#36 Posted: 19:35:55 30/04/2015
I disagree that contrasting newness and mystique is more marketable when subtle... Light/Dark ought to have some exposure... and maybe a plot that revolves around/emphasizes the importance of, the two...
If you do it right, you can make it a selling point, rather than a "cashgrab" it's not about being subtle about the content, its about being subtle about "profiting" off of it... don't make too big of a deal, but don't make it seem unimportant/irrelevant, either... promoting without advertising, that's what you need...
You need to make them want it, but you want to be subtle about making them want it...
you need to promote it, but you don't need to be discreet...
Also, if you promote it with the starter pack, it seems like LESS of a cashgrab since the "new"/hard to find elements would be readily available WITH the starter, meaning that with a preexisting collection, all you'd need is your existing collection (maybe a gimmick lander, but if so, go back to giants model, only NEED 1/2... probably have 1 packaged WITH the product [2 if it/they are also gonna be the light/dark lander{s}])
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#37 Posted: 09:52:57 01/05/2015
Ssa W M T
SG L D A
SF L W F
TT L W

Lets see . I bet one of them will be an Earth element . The other element should be Light . IF there is more skylanders then I expect a Life or Water element .

Dark element would be reserved for Dark starter pack .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:03:26 01/05/2015 by Dark fhoenix
Akseyomiht Yellow Sparx Gems: 1494
#38 Posted: 16:04:36 01/05/2015
Earth, air and life or water
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#39 Posted: 13:32:32 02/05/2015
Light, Dark, Earth, and Kaos

Light (Gimmick)
Dark (New Core)
Earth (S2 Slobber Tooth)
Kaos (Kaos Villain Figure)
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
#40 Posted: 09:21:40 17/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Could the prototype be the starter pack gimmick lander?
---
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#41 Posted: 09:47:32 17/05/2015
fire [Gimmiclander]
Magic[core]
The Bone Chompy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1201
#42 Posted: 13:06:36 17/05/2015
Fire gimmick
Magic core
Air *add-on*

Like how the traps were included, but something else
---
^This might be sarcasm.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#43 Posted: 14:36:02 17/05/2015
I'm going to predict a fire gimmick, and a core from one of the new elements, preferably dark.
undeadmaster Gold Sparx Gems: 2126
#44 Posted: 15:32:48 17/05/2015
Earth Light Dark
---
I probably won't be back for like a year.
spyrocrash Platinum Sparx Gems: 5012
#45 Posted: 16:13:29 17/05/2015
Magic, Undead, and Dark
#46 Posted: 16:27:57 17/05/2015
I changing my guess again.

Earth, Fire, & Magic
---
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#47 Posted: 16:29:12 17/05/2015
Either (Core) Earth, Magic, (Gimmick) Fire; (Core) Water, Life, (Gimmick) Fire, or (Core) Earth, (Gimmick) Fire, (non-Skylander gimmick) Air, Tech.

I think (Core) Water, Life, (Gimmick) Fire is most likely. SSF had those, and STT had them too (in the Dark Starter Pack).
---
You can't handle MEMES
goldenrushducks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1572
#48 Posted: 16:29:59 17/05/2015
I must change.
magic - repose (pls spyro!)
fire - gimmicklander (that prototype guy)
air - core
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#49 Posted: 02:45:16 19/05/2015
Quote: goldenrushducks
I must change.
magic - repose (pls spyro!)
fire - gimmicklander (that prototype guy)
air - core

Dude....Spyro has been in every game except the last one(well Eon's Elite Spyro was released with Trap Team...so every game!)....we don't need any more Spyro's ...and no im not slam'in Spyro...i like Spyro...he's one of my fav's. We just don't need any reposes of him.
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
LimeLight Green Sparx Gems: 403
#50 Posted: 15:26:55 28/05/2015
earth- gimmmick
fire- core
undead-repose
---
Skylanders is SuperCharged!
Here`s my game
Skylanders Guardians is coming... //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=121735
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me