darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Skylanders Trap Team McDonald's. FINALLY!
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders Trap Team McDonald's. FINALLY!
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#1 Posted: 21:27:52 17/04/2015 | Topic Creator
I cannot post the screenshot, but you guys can look at it on happymeal.com

The toys consist of:
Snap Shot
Food Fight
Wallop
Wildfire
Wolfgang
Painyatta
---
****ing hell its been a long time
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2 Posted: 21:31:31 17/04/2015
Screenshot of the toys was posted on the existing Trap Team McDonalds topic in Tos & Merchandise -

[User Posted Image]
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#3 Posted: 21:49:30 17/04/2015
Official villains' figures...?
I sense an increment in drills sales really, REALLY soon... smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
wild_defender Green Sparx Gems: 465
#4 Posted: 22:28:41 17/04/2015
Wow this seems so late. But I spose introducing the happy meal toys now perks the games advertising up a bit at this point.

Probably should've done all villains. Wolf gang and painyata don't seem like enough. Where's the Kaos one ? That one just seems obvious to me.
---
Anyone else think Short Cut should be making jokes about running with scissors?
funnybone Gold Sparx Gems: 2532
#5 Posted: 22:37:34 17/04/2015
Tottally gona get the villan toys smilie
---
Meh idk wut i am doing alive rn
Evolve Your Skylanders Adventure here!
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#6 Posted: 22:43:37 17/04/2015
Quote: wild_defender
Wow this seems so late. But I spose introducing the happy meal toys now perks the games advertising up a bit at this point.

Probably should've done all villains. Wolf gang and painyata don't seem like enough. Where's the Kaos one ? That one just seems obvious to me.

they alreqady did a kaos one they proably skipped out on the rest becuse they wanted ones that would sell
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
wild_defender Green Sparx Gems: 465
#7 Posted: 22:56:15 17/04/2015
Quote: Skylanders fan

they alreqady did a kaos one they proably skipped out on the rest becuse they wanted ones that would sell

Yeah but like couple of years ago. He'd still sell now. If it was completely about sales there definitely would be a Kaos figure.

And you gotta admit they probably should've done a golden queen figure above a skylander like food fight.
---
Anyone else think Short Cut should be making jokes about running with scissors?
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#8 Posted: 23:04:29 17/04/2015
Food Fight definately wasn't a good choice. Sure his design is pretty creative,but with the gameplay he has he's definately not as popular as most villains. Not sure about Golden Queen as replacement however,they'd make her a dwarf to make it cheap and you can only be so innacurate before it gets ridiculous.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#9 Posted: 00:01:37 18/04/2015
@Bifrost: Do you mean Pain-Yatta? Food Fight's not a villain.

When do they come out?
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#10 Posted: 00:38:34 18/04/2015
Quote: StormDragon21
@Bifrost: Do you mean Pain-Yatta? Food Fight's not a villain.

When do they come out?

I mean they could've replaced Food Fight with a villain.
---
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#11 Posted: 00:51:04 18/04/2015
Wolfgang
Painyatta

then forget the rest...
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#12 Posted: 01:05:41 18/04/2015
Golden Queen,Krankcase,Brocolli Guy, Hood Sickle... Even Grinnade if they want it cheap and simple is better than Food Fight. I like the little guy but he's just the 3rd tiny monster with a giant weapon,Trigger Happy and Short Cut are a thousand times better in gameplay and story/personality.
---
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#13 Posted: 02:36:31 18/04/2015
most of them look great its just wildfire that looks wierd
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#14 Posted: 03:04:57 18/04/2015
Yeah i agree...they did 4 Trap Team members when they should have done 3 Villian's....allthough they should have done 10. That would have been better...5 Skylander's an 5 Villian's. 3 Trap Master's an 2 Core's....3 Doom Raider's an 2 Prisoner Villian's.
Ka-Boom, Wallop, Snap Shot, Chopper, Cobra Cadabra
Wolfgang, Dr. Krankcase, Chef Pepper Jack, Pain-Yatta, Eye Scream
...but those are just ones i would pick. smilie
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#15 Posted: 10:55:32 18/04/2015
I'm sad, I had hopes that Knight Light would made into the McDonalds happy mealsmilie
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
PMTgaming150 Gold Sparx Gems: 2238
#16 Posted: 15:34:43 18/04/2015
I'm gonna take some tools and paint and turn that Wolfgang into something awesome
---
MS paint DIO stares into your soul
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#17 Posted: 15:35:45 18/04/2015
Only care for Painyatta. I need 3 of them.
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#18 Posted: 15:36:13 18/04/2015
I'm a bit surprised that the good guys are all wave one. They had lots to pick from and the choices are rather uninspired. Food Fight and Snap Shot are basically TT representives and we are so tired of seeing them by now.

I am happy to see a Wolfgang though, an obvious hit there! I hope they will sell them by the figure. Much like those cereal cards, I won't eat McDonald's crud and I'd hate to buy food I rather not eat just for the premium.
---
Stay Cool!
#19 Posted: 00:56:17 19/04/2015
You can go in there an buy the toys without buyin' any food fairyland....there a buck each....or will be...there not out yet...lol. smilie
---
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#20 Posted: 07:50:26 19/04/2015
Quote: Phoenix_Lord
You can go in there an buy the toys without buyin' any food fairyland....there a buck each....or will be...there not out yet...lol. smilie

Wish they were that cheap here in NY. Last year with the 1.99 happy meal promo it actually made more sense to get the meal.
#21 Posted: 18:57:22 19/04/2015
Brother you know New York...nothing is cheap in NY. smilie
---
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#22 Posted: 17:04:53 20/04/2015

I was thinking it was about the same time, but Giants was out around April and Swap Force was out late March. Since it will be a few weeks for this to start (since they just started their current toy promotion), it's a little late, but not by much. I'm wondering if they'll have coupons as well. Though they've only been for the starter pack. I wish they would put some coupons in for the figures as well.
Gamer Jess Green Sparx Gems: 427
#23 Posted: 02:55:46 13/05/2015
yay these are the next toys I think they'll be out by the 20th of this month
---
Why be normal when you can be yourself (by me) https://www.youtube.com/user/AnniesGaming
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#24 Posted: 15:20:23 13/05/2015
Quote: Gamer Jess
yay these are the next toys I think they'll be out by the 20th of this month

According to the thread in the Toys & Merchandise section, they will come out this Friday. It's about time. I felt like the My Little Pony/Transformers promotion was never going to end, and not because I was wanting it to end for Skylanders. We tend to get to McDonalds, at least, once or twice a week to pick up Happy Meals for our kids (especially when there is a promotion they like). With some, it seems like it only lasts a couple of weeks. My daughter liked the recent Barbie promotion, but we only ended up with 2 cars and a guitar...no actual Barbies. It seemed to end quickly. She also loves My Little Pony (her 2nd obsession behind Frozen), so we were glad for that promotion and was hoping it lasted long enough to get all of them. It still felt like it went on forever. We still missed a couple of ponies early on, though, but ended up with duplicates of many of them. I'm glad Skylanders if finally coming, as it seems collecting MLP Happy Meal toys is over for us, and my son really wants to get to Skylanders (since he doesn't really care for the Transformer toys they have).
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#25 Posted: 00:48:30 14/05/2015
I'm not a big fan of these sculpts, even Wolfgang's, but I could probably touch 'im up with some of my model paints.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me