Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Shapeshifters (Trying this again sort of) (Always open!)
Page 1 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Shapeshifters (Trying this again sort of) (Always open!) [CLOSED]
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#1 Posted: 23:57:53 15/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I figured that since I'm back and my old RP has probably been abandoned, I'm going to start a new one that's slightly similar.

I have a sheet this time:

Name:
Animal:
Extra:

Basically, people with a "disease" have been taken into a lab to be studied. They hope to find a cure, but this lab has some dark secrets...

My character is Ura again, as well as a new character.

Name: Ura
Animal: Silver dragon
Extra: NA

Name: Silvara
Animal: Gray cat
Extra: NA

Hope you all join again, and maybe I'll gain new RPers!
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#2 Posted: 23:58:48 15/01/2015
(hmm, could I know a bit more about this?, might be thrilling.)
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#3 Posted: 00:05:32 16/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Sure. I won't PM this in case other people want to read it.

People all over town have been getting a strange disease that has different side effects for each person. They will often go mad, and some go so far as to throw themselves off cliffs believing to be taking flight. But one group of individuals (the RPers) are selected to be examined in a high-security lab. The RPers must escape and fight for their freedom.

That's about it, really.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#4 Posted: 00:08:24 16/01/2015
(oh now I remember this, seen it before. If im right, those people have been transformed into said animals.)
---
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#5 Posted: 00:08:46 16/01/2015
Definitely rejoining when I get back!
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
#6 Posted: 00:09:23 16/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: theuone
(oh now I remember this, seen it before. If im right, those people have been transformed into said animals.)

Not always... but the select few are.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#7 Posted: 00:13:07 16/01/2015
Name: Fauna
Appearance: Fauna's animal form is a Dracacorn, a dark green unicorn with leaf-like spots and a pair of dragon wings. She wears a yellow spiked collar that allows her to transform.
Other: Her spiked collar allows her to transform into Dracacorn form and back. She's already escaped, if that's ok.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#8 Posted: 00:23:39 16/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted, I remember Fauna.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#9 Posted: 00:27:17 16/01/2015
Yeah, everyone needs a hybrid dragon/unicorn who can grow plants instantly on their side!
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#10 Posted: 00:28:59 16/01/2015 | Topic Creator
That was awesome!
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#11 Posted: 00:36:49 16/01/2015
(I think I have an idea about who I could use.)

Name: Bimcal
Animal/appearance: winged snake - green scales and dark green feathered wings
Other: can spit acidic green venom (can't use it often)

(believe it or not, but Bimcal was inspired by the yu-gi-oh card "sinister serpent")
---
#12 Posted: 00:49:53 16/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I actually don't know anything about yu-gi-oh, whatever it is. I like the idea, accepted! If that was what the sheet was for.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#13 Posted: 01:34:38 16/01/2015
Name: Kumara
Animal: Griffin
Description: (Human: Black hair, blue eyes and wears jeans, purple shirt and black cardigan. Also has a purple diamond shaped crystal necklace) (Animal: black griffin. A creature with the body of a lion, wings and beak of an eagle and has a black diamond shaped gem on her forehead)

Powers: lightning and dark
Personality: Proud, secretive and dark; however, once you get to know her, she is trustable, outgoing and show off like.
Other: Parents died while young. Grew up with strangers before finally running away. Her loneliness is one of her weaknesses, along with water (i.e. she cannot swim)

((I modified the previous character sheet if that's ok with you. I just copied if from the old RP cause it's the same character smilie))

((Meet Shadow! A new character I created smilie ))

Name: Shadow (it's not his real name)
Animal: dragon
appearance: Black dragon with red stripe from head to tail. Has Ruby red eyes and red chest. He's the dragon in my profile pic. Human identity is unknown.
Other: his parents abandoned him after finding out about the transformations, he then began to have a strong dislike for humans. Eventually he believed that he himself was actually a dragon and began to never change back, even to disguise. This was the reason why he was easily found and captured.
Powers: he can use the dark and fire elements. Shadow's devotion to being a dragon gave him time to find out how to manipulate his energy. This resulted in his attack 'Flame engulfment' (coating himself in dark fire) and 'dark repulsion' (shooting dark fireballs at his opponent with a swipe of his tail). He also is a skilled flyer and fighter.
Personality: Shadow is cold, calculating and calm depending on different situations. He can be ruthless in battle and can slightly go insane when his energy levels are low. This triggers a transformation turning himself fully black with flaming amber eyes. In situations with lots of people/creatures he becomes distant and snappy. When alone, he shows his true emotions (mainly sadness or happiness)
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 09:07:44 17/01/2015 by shadowstarcat
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#14 Posted: 02:23:52 16/01/2015
Name: Kigali (Ki)
Animal: Grey fox
Description: An anthro grey fox wearing a black shirt, jeans, sneakers, and black gloves
Power: N/A
Personality: Friendly and kind, is a hugger
Other: N/A

Name: Kihei
Animal: Dragon
Description: A light-blue dragon, the size of a pillow
Power: Ice
Personality: Friendly, likes Kumara
Other: N/A
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#15 Posted: 07:15:34 16/01/2015
Finally finished it
---
#16 Posted: 11:10:59 16/01/2015
(Just looked up the original shapeshifters RP, didn't know that they can turn back to human, or that powers were normalish. Might change Bimcal's sheet so that he can use his venom/acid often, but doesn't. Also thinking of adding someone else to the mix.)

(here is a picture of what he looks like, despite the fact that i dont own the pic and it isn't exactly Bimcal and such. Also, Bimcal would be about the same size as Spyro, and Pilila would be a couple inches or so bigger..)

[User Posted Image]

(Alsosmilie

Name Pilila
Animal/appearance: green-feathered griffin with red eyes
Other: can manipulate wind
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 16:59:15 16/01/2015 by theuone
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#17 Posted: 17:35:08 16/01/2015
OoC: I recgonize that from Yu-gi-oh, used to watch that a while ago.

Name: Varedis
Power: Can teleport [through Time and Space] and use his elements
Elements : Fire, Light & Sun
Personality: Kind and Considerate. Doesn't like not doing things. Will protect his friends and allies even if it means sacrificing himself.
Appearance: Varedis in human form - Varedis in Dragon Form
Other:
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
SpyroinDraenor Blue Sparx Gems: 771
#18 Posted: 05:37:40 17/01/2015
Name: Malekai
Animal: Serpent-hound.
Appearance(human): Tall, white man with a thick mop of blond hair and a small beard
Appearance(animal): A large black wolf with blood-red dragon wings and a snake instead of a tail. The snake is venomous.
Extra: Malekai is very calm in human form, but often loses control in animal form.
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#19 Posted: 06:10:23 17/01/2015
Name: Maria (I)
Extra: Apperence: human; Brown hair, hazel eyes, any kind of clothing, and high heeled boots.
Dragon: http://dragcave.net/view/xxjWx
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#20 Posted: 07:47:45 17/01/2015
Name: Fryden
Appearance: A red dragon with black accents
Extra: As a human, Fryden is kind, humble, and caring, but as a dragon, he is the polar opposite of that

Name: Connor
Animal: Connor
Appearance: A green, anthropomorphic crocodile
Extra: As a human, Connor is cocky, jerk-like, and mean, but as a crocodile, he is the polar opposite of that.
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
#21 Posted: 13:00:29 17/01/2015
when do we start?
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#22 Posted: 14:10:52 18/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Hi guys, all accepted, but I'd appreciate it if Eternal Sunfury would change the teleporting thing.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#23 Posted: 14:20:45 18/01/2015
(I think the teleport through space and time thing Is similar to one of my most used OC's, whom has an amulet that let's her travel to other dimensions, or in other words, other RP's. Though I may be wrong, but if I'm right, I think it means that Varedis can do a similar thing, and doesn't do such during the RP. Eternal Sunfury can explain it more if I'm right, seeing as how that's his character.)
---
#24 Posted: 14:23:30 18/01/2015 | Topic Creator
You're right. Eternal Sunfury, I'd like a more detailed explanation.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#25 Posted: 16:17:38 18/01/2015
Just wanted to add this.

Name: Catherine (in wolf form, Commander Winterra)
Animal: Arctic Wolf
Appearance: (wolf form) A white wolf with white eyes that wears a light blue helmet and a crossbow slung on her back.
Other: In wolf form, she can stand on both two and four legs.
---
#26 Posted: 22:07:28 18/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Awesome smilie accepted.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#27 Posted: 22:11:49 18/01/2015
Yes, theuone is quite right, it is basically that, since the Library Evnt in the Crown of Stom Rp he's had it. But he can also use it I teleport himself to a position within 21 yards, can take this out if too OP

EDIT: This OK?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:03:31 19/01/2015 by Eternal Sunfury
#28 Posted: 22:25:02 18/01/2015 | Topic Creator
A bit too OP, but instead of taking it out you could just shorten the range.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#29 Posted: 23:48:53 18/01/2015
When can we begin? I'm just so excited for this RP at the moment. smilie
---
#30 Posted: 23:58:57 18/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I think we can start soon, I'm just going to wait a bit longer.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#31 Posted: 19:25:49 19/01/2015
10 years later.... ... ... .. .. .. . . . .
---
#32 Posted: 19:51:33 19/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Sorry, just waiting to see if one of my friends shows up. If they don't, we'll start soon.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#33 Posted: 20:03:02 19/01/2015
((Who?))
---
#34 Posted: 20:04:05 19/01/2015
his name is jeff
---
#35 Posted: 20:08:47 19/01/2015 | Topic Creator
*I missed you and Eevee88's posts when I skimmed through, but now I realize you're both here, so... let's begin! By the way, for those that HAVEN'T escaped the lab yet, we're going to start in the lab this time...*

Ura scanned the walls for any means of escape. Nothing. She looked at the iron walls around her. The only hole was the feeding slot, and by the looks of it she'd need to be the size of a housecat to fit through.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#36 Posted: 20:10:49 19/01/2015
Fryden and Connor sat in the middle of the iron-walled room. Connor slapped Fryden.
"I blame you."
"That's okay," said Fryden.
---
#37 Posted: 20:12:51 19/01/2015
Varedis walked up to the wall and said, "This'll be easy," and teleported, he appeared a second later looking thoroughly squashed, "These walls are more than 21 feet thick, I can't do that, why are the walls so thick!"

In his anger, he'd turned into a dragon without realising it, and breathed a stream of fire at the wall, it melted slightly, but to no avail.
---
#38 Posted: 20:14:05 19/01/2015
(I'm too busy to post right now, but Pilila is in the lab, Bimcal is somewhere else, though he will be brought to the lab.)
---
#39 Posted: 20:14:08 19/01/2015
"Whoah, whoah, cool it dragon man!" exclaimed Fryden, backing away.
---
#40 Posted: 20:22:42 19/01/2015
"Dragon man?" asked Varedis, then realized and turned back into a human, somehow, his clothes were still intact. ((((((OoOoOoh, Magic)))))) "Sorry, I just don't like being locked up with nothing to do." He took out his swords and stuck them through the feeding slot and pulled upwards, the door sliced upwards, then the blade came loose, Varedis fell back and fell unconscious.
---
#41 Posted: 20:30:08 19/01/2015
"How did he get a sword in here?" asked Connor.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:35:38 19/01/2015 by Fryno Forever
#42 Posted: 20:34:56 19/01/2015
OoC: He's always had a sword, two in fact, you can see them in his 'human' form picture.
---
#43 Posted: 20:43:55 19/01/2015
Ki was with Ura "I might be able to get us out of here, but I don't want to leave everyone else here to die" He said

Kihei was in his own cell "Great, lonely and bored" He said
---
#44 Posted: 20:54:50 19/01/2015
The door had a slice in it, when Varedis woke up, he would be able to continue that cut and make a way out, however he was long unconscious.
---
#45 Posted: 21:13:23 19/01/2015
The first thought that came to Bimcal's mind scared him; he couldn't remember anything other than his name. The second thought that he must have fallen from a cliff; he lifted his head to see that a cliff was above him. He gave his body a good look; he felt alien in it. All he had was green scales and green feathered wings. He also didn't have any arms or legs, he was a snake with wings. Looking up again, he saw a creature (a human), and then, everything went black.
---
#46 Posted: 21:38:15 19/01/2015
Winterra paced by herself in the corner of the cell. "I'm the commander of the werewolves, I shouldn't be locked up in here like this!" she growled. "Wait, that door has a scratch in it!" She cocked her crossbow and fired an ice arrow at the door, but all that happened was a slight bit of frost appeared.

((Fauna's outside already, she escaped long before the others came here. Catherine/Commander Winterra has a split personality, in Commander Winterra form, she thinks she's a werewolf commander.))
---
#47 Posted: 22:38:47 19/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Ura looked over at Ki. "I'm sure we can find a way..." Ura trailed off.

Silvara slipped over to the feeding slot in her cell. "They treat us like animals," she hissed to herself, since no one else was around. "As if I didn't have enough problems." She stared intently at the wall for a moment. Footholds! She backed up. When she hit the other wall, Silvara ran forward. Instead of crumbling against the iron surface, she nimbly climbed up the pockmarked cell wall. "What were they keeping in here?" she asked herself. "Whatever it was, I don't think I want to meet it." Silvara found the scientists' viewing area. They were all focused on something else, so she smashed through. They all turned on her.

Ura finally found an ending to her sentence. "Is there any way you could get the others out at the same time as us?"
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#48 Posted: 23:03:03 19/01/2015
"Not that I know of Ura, I could go around to each cell, but they'd notice some of us missing before I'd finish going around" Ki said as he hugged Ura, they were in that cell a long time and Ki started to like her
---
#49 Posted: 23:06:54 19/01/2015
Bimcal soon found himself in a cage with a griffin (though he doesn't know that), and said, "Hey, where are we?"

The griffiness looked at him, "We are in a lab of sorts, the humans are trying to figure us out. I am Pilila, by the way."

"Bimcal." The winged snake's brain was buzzing as he tried to focus his thoughts.
---
#50 Posted: 23:16:22 19/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Silvara felt a growl rising in her throat. She lowered herself to four legs, gaining blue-gray fur and a tail. She leaped down into the cell again, darting out the feeding hole. Now to find the other prisoners.

"We have to figure something out!" said Ura. "Maybe through the feeding holes?" Ura darted towards it, desperate. She heard a mrrow of amusement from the slot. "Great idea," said a voice, and a gray-blue cat came down beside her. "A talking cat?" said Ura, shocked. "Where did you come from?" The cat stood on two legs and became Silvara. "Wait, what?" Ura was startled.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Page 1 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me