Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Reign of Malice: Arbiters (Dragon RP)
Page 1 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reign of Malice: Arbiters (Dragon RP) [CLOSED]
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#1 Posted: 20:43:47 13/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Hey, Im Eternal Sunfury, and I'm presenting you with an RP that will blow your minds, you were born to participate (among other things, of course) and it is set in an original story that you'll never have heard the likes of before (I hope). Anyway, enjoy....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Story

There is a land where for many a century, dragons and the other races lived in harmony, they farmed and sold their produce between each other, protecting each other, and just getting along. Until an exiled outlaw, Jeffrey Banks, and a half-dragon (that had been sent away from society into the mountains) named Thanatos Ftero (silent 'f'), bonded deep in the Misty Mountain and returned to the Great City in the centre of the land, and captured the human King, Louie XVII and executed him. Then Banks hunted down the great King over the Sky, the Lord of Dragons, Kyrios. Thanatos killed the dragon, raised it as an undead, and thus began, Banks and Thanatos' reign of malice.

This reign seperated the Dragons from the Earth-bound races and created a dreadful conflict, where all are subject to their rage and have it channeled at them with suffering. Yet deep in the Greenwood, a group form that wish to take back what they have lost, that wish to settle the on-going battle, the malevolent dispute and they call themselves, the Arbiters.

Their leaders are the Ancient Dragons of each element who long for the peace and prosperity that had been witnessed before the coming of Lord Bank. They are based within the Ancient Shrine and are the beginnings of change, all they need is help.

Roles up for grabs (I will give you the character sheets later) - I will control them until someone asks for the position:

• F - Storm (Ancient Dragon of Wind): StormDragon21
  • M -Luminas (Ancient Dragon of Light): Eternal Sunfury
  • F - Pyrina (Ancient Dragon of Flame): ShadowMewX
  • M -Keron (Ancient Dragon of Electricity): Theuone
  • F - Skouri (Ancient Dragon of Shadow): Shadowstarcat
  • M -Mesphito (Ancient Dragon of Fear): FuryBeam136
  • F - Ivy (Ancient Dragon of Poison): Eevee88
  • M -Teron (Ancient Dragon of Earth): SpyroinDraenor
  • F - Snow (Ancient Dragon of Ice): Theuone

Character Sheet:

Name:
Race: (Most races allowed, but it should be mainly dragons as the races are at war)
Elements:
Appearance:
Other:

Rules

1. I am the GM
  2. No Godmodding
  3. Keep Romance, Gore and Violence 12+
  4. Unless given permission, don't kill another person's character,
  5. If you've read the rules, put a smiley face in Other.
  6. You must ask me if you can be one of the roles above
  7. Enjoy yourself

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright, after a few people join, we'll start.
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 05:43:06 14/02/2015 by Eternal Sunfury
#2 Posted: 20:49:34 13/01/2015 | Topic Creator
My Character:

Name: Varedis
Race: Dragon-lord (Can switch between dragon and human)
Elements (Dragon Form): Fire, Light & Sun
Personality: Kind and Considerate. Doesn't like not doing things. Will protect his friends and allies even if it means sacrificing himself.
Background: Originally came from a deep valley until he met Luminas, Ancient Dragon of Light and found out he could switch between dragon and human. He then left his homeland and traveled to a far-away place. He now goes on adventures into different times doing different things with his Time Orb which he keeps in a ring (in human form) and hidden in an ornamental spine (dragon form).
Appearance: Varedis in human form - Varedis in Dragon Form
Special Ability: Can switch between dragon and Man - Can teleport [through Time and Space]
Other: When in dragon form, the blades you see him using in human form become part of his wings. When in human form he is able to crawl through extremely tight spaces that people his size wouldn't normally fit in. smilie

Name: Nefarian
Elements: Fire, Earth & Darkness
Appearance: Nefarion
Other: Earth is his strongest element due to being exposed to the Earth Orb.

Name: Chromatus
Elements: Fire, Lightning, Shadow, Earth, Twilight (Kind of like Cynder's Dark Convexity) & Ice
Appearance:Chromatus - His middle head (the Blue One) is actualy made of dark purple crystal now, i need to make a new picture of him.
Other: Despite popular opinion, all heads works as one, he doesn't argue with himself. Also, he has powers over Time & Magic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Jeffrey Banks
Race: Human
Elements: Chaos (like Dark Convexity mixed with Shadow and Lightning), Shadow, Poison, Fear and Wind
Appearance: A tall tanned man. He has thick black hair that goes down to his chin and covers his right eye. His right eye is a mass of scar-tissue. He has a black tattoo of a snake running down his left arm and a tattoo of a dragon on his right. He wears thick leather all the time that covers everything except his arms, which he leaves bare. His nose is quite crumpled, as if it had been broken many times. The little finger on his left arm is missing.
Other: In his quest for power, he killed 6 different dragons and consumed their essences to bestow their elements upon himself, yet the sixth element was too much for him to handle, being human, and it devoured another essence and became a Chaos Element, which he contained.

Name: Thanatos Ftero
Race: Half-dragon, half-phoenix
Elements: Shadow, Lightning, Chaos, Fire
Appearance: A large red dragon with deep white fangs. It's tail is long with an Orb at the end, it has a black underbelly. Its large wings are red and black in stripes (like a tiger) with bright orange wing membrane. The wings are CONSTANTLY burning, with black flame if angry and red flame if not. It can grow wings at will, yet they remain burning, and will be black if angry and red if not.
Other: The Orb is made of an unbreakable glass and is the reason Thanatos has the Chaos element, if it strikes a killing blow, it will re-animate the corpse with Chaos energy. Only those it accepts can sit between its wings on its back and not be burnt by the flames.
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 06:26:50 15/01/2015 by Eternal Sunfury
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#3 Posted: 22:30:40 13/01/2015
(this should be thrilling.)

Name: Chimera
Race: dragon
Elements: darkness
Appearance: she has black scales with a dark red belly and wing membranes. Occasionally, she can make her wings become feathered for a while with her magic. The color of the feathers are dark blue. Her eyes are red, hers horns resemble that of Cynder's, and Chimera's tail tip looks like a gold ring, but it doesn't connect, instead the two ends point out like spears; and there is a dark red gem at the end of her tail (not the spear part).
Other: smilie Chimera has an amulet; it is shaped like a gold ring with a dark red gem in the middle, however, she mostly keeps it in a pocket dimension. This amulet allows her to travel through dimensions by opening portals. Also, she has been searching for an ice dragon called Ganter, to no avail yet.

Name: Glare
Elements: ice, light
Appearance: Glare has ice-blue scales with a yellow belly, wing membranes, eyes, and crest. His horns are shaped like Spyro's. His tail tip looks like a gold ring but it doesn't connect, instead the two ends point out like spears, and the end of his tail has a blue gem.
Other: smilie Glare seems to know about Chimera and Ganter. Like Chimera, he as amulet, with the only difference from Chimera's is that his gem is blue.

Name: Twy
Race: wyvern
Elements: wind, fire, fear
Appearance: he has red scales including his wings, a tipless tail and his eyes are green.
Other: smilie Some mysterious being has called Twy "the soul of fear", he doesn't know much about why, how, or what it means.

Name: Blarna
Race: phoenix
Elements: fire
Appearance: she has red-orange feathers, yellow beak, and blazing blue eyes.
Other: smilie Some mysterious being has called Blarna "the soul of fire", she thinks it is related to her powerful flames.

(so, are they in? i'm thinking of adding another dragon to the mix.)
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#4 Posted: 22:35:53 13/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted smilie
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#5 Posted: 23:16:26 13/01/2015
Can I be Storm?

Name: Skyward
Race: Dragon
Elements: Lightning, Ice, Darkness
Appearance: My avatar; picture coming later.
Other: smilie Her darkness element is only used for telepathy. She can use her telepathy to speak with creatures that don't know the Dragon language, or to talk privately without anyone hearing, but when it's used to understand languages, it is very tiring. She has a single blue scale on her tail…

Name: Silver
Race: Half-dragon
Elements: Ice
Appearance: A silver-scaled half-dragon with long, brown hair.
Other: smilie Might change description if your version of a half-dragon doesn't have scales or hair.

Name: Sharpwing
Race: Wyvern
Elements: Fire, Poison
Appearance: Picture coming soon.
Other: smilie Actually has three spikes on his tail. The middle one delivers poison, while the others are just used for show or fighting.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#6 Posted: 02:20:46 14/01/2015
Name: Frost
Race: (Most races allowed, but it should be mainly dragons as the races are at war) Dragon
Elements: Ice and snow.
Appearance: Look up frostbite dragon from dragcave. dragcave.net/view/KbdGT
Other: smilie

Name: Maria
Race: (Most races allowed, but it should be mainly dragons as the races are at war) dragon
Elements: Fire, water, ice.
Appearance: http://dragcave.net/view/japQa (The names are just names I came up with, btw)
Other: smilie Keeps a bag with her. and a book.

can I also be Ivy???
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#7 Posted: 05:44:02 14/01/2015 | Topic Creator
@Eevee88 & Stormdragon, Accepted, and yes, you can be Storm and Ivy, doing character sheets now.
---
#8 Posted: 06:06:34 14/01/2015 | Topic Creator
ANCIENT DRAGON - CHARACTER SHEETS

Name: Luminas,
Ancient Dragon of Light
Elements: Light and Fire
Appearance: Large white dragon with a golden underbelly. Short white tail with three long golden spikes coming off it. Large wings that start white at the bottom but gradient into gold, has light orange wing membranes.
Other: Is the Leader of the Ancient Dragons, is brother to Teron
Player: Eternal Sunfury

Name: Ivy,
Ancient Dragon of Poison-
Elements: Poison
Appearance: Long slender dragoness, with vivid green scales and a dark red underbelly, Her tail is long with a small blade at the end of it. Green-red gradient on wings with yellow membrane.
Other: She has hidden blades within her tail that can come out to make her tail a wreath of spikes then go back in without leaving a mark, she has similar blades along the top edge of her wings and around the tip. She is dangerous to her enemies but will protect her friends. Can be flirtatious sometimes and is also very beautiful by Dragon Terms. Secretly harbours a deep interest in Mesphito and not-so-secretly has a crush on Teron.
Player: Eevee88

Name: Storm,
Ancient Dragon of Wind-
Elements: Wind and Electricity
Appearance: Smallish wings for her age, but powerful nonetheless, they are bright white with silver at the bottom and yellow at the top, the membrane is also silver. She has shining silver scales with a white and yellow underbelly, her long tail has a trinket on it, the trinket is a golden ring with a circle and a spike above it. Her tail ends in two lightning-shaped blades.
Other: Her Tail-trinket was given to her by her mother which she keeps to remember her by. She is also Snow's Cousin.
Player: StormDragon21

Name: Snow,
Ancient Dragon of Ice
Elements: Ice and Wind
Appearance: Small white dragon, she is as white as snow and has a sinous white tail with a large snowflake club on the end, her spines and claws are silvery in colour. Her wings are white but turn silver near the top and have a light blue membrane.
Other: Is seen as the youngest even though they are all uncertain of their ages except by approximation. Whenever she hits something with her tail, the snowflake changes its design and lets out a burst of Ice and Snow. Very playful and sometimes immature. If she ever gets cold (which is rare) she can grow shining white feathers on top of her wings and along her back.
Player: Theuone

Name: Skouri,
Ancient Dragon of Darkness
Elements: Shadow
Appearance: A dark black dragoness, she is also the only one of two of the Ancients to wear armour, the other being the Teron of Earth. Her armour is black with white highlights and hear helmet is totally black and covers her face so that you can only see her eyes and mouth. Her horns are silver. Her wings are also black except for the silver membrane, her tail is long with a silver tip and four white blades attached to it.
Other: Her wings can reflect light like a mirror (ironically considering she is the Shadow Ancient). Ever since her life-mate was killed in Banks' rampage, she has forever put up an outward pretence of never loving again, because she doesn't want to get attached to anyone only for them to die in the now even more dangerous world. Yet what is inside is very different.
Player: Shadowstarcat

Name: Mesphito,
Ancient Dragon of Fear
Elements: Fear
Appearance: Large red dragon with a black underbelly. Black and red tail with three long scythe-like blades attached to it. Large wings that start red at the bottom but gradient into black, has dark-red membranes. There is a small tattoo of a screaming dragon skull on the inside of his left wing. At the tip of his wings are silver blades as well.
Other: Has feelings for Ivy, but she doesn't know it and may or may not return the feeling
Player: FuryBeam136

Name: Teron,
Ancient Dragon of Earth
Elements: Earth
Appearance: A dark green-brown dragon, who's scales are mottled in colour like a Camo Jacket, he is the other of two of the Ancients to wear armour, the other being Skouri, Ancient Dragon of Darkness. His armour is Sage-colored with black streaks and a helmet made of Opal Crystals that covers his snout, but not the eyes, and it goes up with a diamond horn casing. His horns are black under the helmet. His wings are Sage, like his armour except for the light-brown (tanned) membrane, his tail is short with a great earthen club at the end.
Other: Is the strongest out of all the Ancients physically and is brother to Luminas. Loves Skouri despite the fact she has shown no interest in any dragon since recent history.
Player: SpyroinDraenor

Name: Pyrina,
Ancient Dragon of Fire
Elements: Fire and Light
Appearance: Large Red-orange dragon with a golden underbelly. Short orange tail with a flaming crysal at the end of it. Large wings that start red at the bottom but gradient through orange into gold, she has white wing membranes.
Other: Her crystal gives her telepathic powers, meaning she can talk to other dragons without speaking out loud and it gives her the ability to read thoughts, so its like they can communicate that way.
Player: ShadowMewX

Name: Keron,
Ancient Dragon of Electricty
Elements: Electricity
Appearance: Golden-yellow dragon. He has one mechanical eye as his original right eye was stabbed in Banks' rise to power. His underbelly is blue and his wings are blue but golden at the bottom. The membrane is yellow. He has blue spines running down his back and tail and the tail ends in a self-installed electrical conduit. It looks little more than a glass sphere with four metal bars going through it and a metal ball right in the middle.
Other: Touching his Tail-conduit will make a strong electric pulse pass through you, knocking you out. Let alone when he smashes it into you. The glass is also unbreakable. He is very eccentric and erratic and will often talk for very long periods at a time. He also has a knack for making terrible jokes
Player: Theuone
---
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 08:22:38 18/01/2015 by Eternal Sunfury
#9 Posted: 12:35:41 14/01/2015
(You have StormDragon21 as Snow on the first post, I guess I could be Snow.)
---
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#10 Posted: 13:52:15 14/01/2015
I'm thinking of joining smilie could I please be Skouri? I will post my character tomorrow.
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
#11 Posted: 16:17:02 14/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Alright, Snow and Skouri.
---
#12 Posted: 17:41:16 14/01/2015
I could draw some of the Ancient Dragons if you want my help.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#13 Posted: 17:53:59 14/01/2015 | Topic Creator
That would be helpful if you coudl. thanks smilie
---
#14 Posted: 22:25:09 14/01/2015
OOC: Can't wait to rp as Ivy, Maria (I) , and Frost!
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#15 Posted: 05:23:35 15/01/2015
((Ok I think that should do it. If you wish for me to change anything I dot mind. Honestly, if something's are out of place for the RP I will fix it smilie ))

Name: Kumara
Race: Griffin
Elements: darkness and dark lightning
Appearance: black griffin with blue eyes. She has no bird talons, instead all four limbs are that of a cat/lion. She has a black gem on her forehead which holds her energy (and is her life source).
Personality: brave and fearless, cunning and mysterious. She normally likes to be alone.
Other: smilie She ran away from home at an early age when she found out that they weren't he parents. She decided that she would never trust anyone again and always be alone, until she found Shadow. The two would journey together until they arrived at Greenwood.

Name: Shadow
Elements: dark and fire
Appearance: sleek black dragon with red eyes and a red stripe going from his head to tail. All spines are dark red and his chest is blood red.
Personality: secretive, keeps to himself and can come off as cold.
Other: smilie Shadow was abused by his mother and father and when news traveled around about it, Shadow's family was said to be cursed. Assassins were then after him. Parents killed before his eyes, Shadow left his home. He was hunted down by assassins (the same ones who killed his family) and eventually they caught up to him. He managed to escape near death and hid in a tree for a whole day. Kumara then found him, and despite her wish of being alone, she pitied him and helped him recover. Shadow never left her side after that as she was the first one who ever cares remotely about him.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:30:09 15/01/2015 by shadowstarcat
#16 Posted: 05:26:20 15/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Once you compplete, you'll be accepted.
---
#17 Posted: 06:07:47 15/01/2015
Finished! smilie
---
#18 Posted: 06:20:38 15/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted, but one thing, on Kumara's character sheet, aren't darkness and dark the same element?
---
#19 Posted: 06:29:48 15/01/2015
Ah! Sorry, meant to be dark lightning smilie
---
#20 Posted: 06:34:33 15/01/2015 | Topic Creator
cool cool, easy mistake
---
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#21 Posted: 00:22:44 16/01/2015
Name: Ura
Elements: Light, Ice
Appearance: Sleek silver dragon with ice-blue eyes.
Other: Prefers peace over war, but if someone insults her friends she becomes fiercer than the stormiest night. Rather quiet. Trained in Light magic for most of her life.

Name: Silvara
Elements: Light, Lightning
Appearance: Sleek yet muscly silver dragon with piercing yellow eyes
Other: Prefers war over peace, but will calm down for her friends.

Name: Darkess
Elements: Dark
Appearance: Black dragon with hints of purple on her wings and tail and blood-red eyes.
Other: Trained in dark magic for most of her life. Will kill anyone who stands in her path.

Can I use Mesphito?
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#22 Posted: 00:38:48 16/01/2015
[User Posted Image] This is just an idea for Storm. Does it look good so far?
---
#23 Posted: 07:10:25 16/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Yh, it looks cool, thnx StormDragon. And @ Furybeam, you're acepted, I'll do Mesphito's character sheet now.
---
#24 Posted: 07:13:32 16/01/2015
Oo! I'm gonna draw Skouri!
---
#25 Posted: 07:23:59 16/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Alright then, thanks for the help smilie
---
#26 Posted: 07:55:51 16/01/2015
No probs smilie just wandering, what colour is her eyes?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:57:12 16/01/2015 by shadowstarcat
#27 Posted: 17:14:00 16/01/2015 | Topic Creator
She has silver eyes.
---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#28 Posted: 00:45:24 17/01/2015
Dang, wish I noticed this before Skouri was snagged! X3 I will be Pyrina, I suppose, if you finish her sheet.
Also, I noticed people were drawing the Ancient Dragons. I'm kinda interested, too! Would you mind if I drew them as well- if so, which?

Name: Spiral
Race: Human-dragon shapeshifter
Elements: Dark, Light
Appearance: As a human, Spiral primarily wears black, purple and silver clothing. That is, he has a black t-shirt with silver swirls and purple pants. Spiral has spiky black hair and wears sunglasses hiding his icy blue eyes no matter the weather. He has a watch on his right arm, and a scar around his eye that somewhat resembles a spiral.
As a dragon, he is wayvern-like. His body is purple with silver horns and claws. He also retains his spiral scar.
Other: smilie Spiral came from an area particularly rich in war between dragons and humans. His heritage made him a target on both sides so he departed, traveling the lands in hopes of either finding his place or stopping the war so he can go home.

Name: Dax
Elements: Water, Fear, Poison
Appearance: An indigo dragon with a white underbelly. Has silver horns mostly bent at angles while his eyes are a charming lime green. The wing membranes are white as well. His tail-tip is silver and trident-like.
Other: smilie He is a flirt and a charmer, usually able to get his enemies to do what he wants. He is also a skilled assassin.

Name: Rune
Race: phoenix
Elements: Fire, Dark
Appearance: Rune is a dark phoenix- he has a mostly violet body and wings of dark flame, usually with neon colors lighting them up. He has a mask (similar to Lugia's) that goes over his eyes, and a single, long feather sprouts from the tip of his head, like a ponytail.
Other: smilie
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
SpyroinDraenor Blue Sparx Gems: 771
#29 Posted: 05:53:51 17/01/2015
Can I be Teron?

Name: Jessica Wrath (prefers Jess)
Race: Human (I hope this is fine)
Elements: Shadow, Poison
Appearance: A strong-willed girl with long black hair. She wears leathers that are quite revealing but in just the right way, she has two blades, one's a long black sword and the other is a short green-hilted dagger.
History: In Jeff's rise to power, she had been one of his allies. Yet when her arm had broke and she'd begged him for help, he'd laughed in her face, saying she was unnecessary and would only slow him down. Since then, she'd have an unbridled wrath every time she thought of Jeff.
Other: Her blades are imbued with an element each, one Shadow and one Poison. That's why she has those elements. She also has a special mechanised dragon mount that she made herself, it can shoot lasers.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:54:33 17/01/2015 by SpyroinDraenor
#30 Posted: 06:09:48 17/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Okay, SpyroinDraenor and ShadowMewX, accepted and yes, Pyrina and Teron it is.
---
#31 Posted: 06:21:22 17/01/2015
OOC: So Ivy has two crushes? Cool! Also when do we start?
---
#32 Posted: 06:24:33 17/01/2015 | Topic Creator
If we don't get someone to do Keron by tonight, I'll control him and we can start tomorrow.
---
#33 Posted: 06:35:00 17/01/2015
OOC: Picture for Ivy :3 [User Posted Image]
---
#34 Posted: 06:39:45 17/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Thank you, Eevee88. What application did you use for that? Was it MS Paint? I recommend GIMP, it's quite good and free as well.

Oh, and Shadowmew, can you maybe do Pyrina or any others who haven't been done yet?
---
#35 Posted: 09:04:16 17/01/2015
I've nearly finished the picture, just have to colour smilie
---
#36 Posted: 12:58:54 17/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Great smilie

Oh, and SpyroinDraenor, there may be a problem with you being a human, as since Dragons and the Earthbound races (Humans, elves, etc) they wouldn't accept him at first sight, but I'm going to leave you to that, when we start (which'll be when we get someone to do Keron or tomorrow) then you can make your way in, but the dragons will most probably be hostile to you.
---
#37 Posted: 13:24:49 17/01/2015
(I could also take Keron if possible.)
---
#38 Posted: 14:12:49 17/01/2015
Name: Ebony
Elements: Dark, Fire
Appearance: A jet-black wyvern with claws that function as hands on her wings. She has small, stubby horns and wears an amulet.
Other: Her amulet allows her to breathe fire.

Name: Electra
Elements: Ice, Fire
Appearance: A blue-and-yellow-striped wyvern with claws that function as hands on her wings. She has nine pointed horns and an amulet.
Other: Her horns are used to find her way in darkness, because they can pick up sounds like her ears but do it in a larger range. Basically, she uses echolocation. She thinks that Twy is a good match for Ebony, and tries to play the matchmaker and get them together.
---
#39 Posted: 15:21:54 17/01/2015
(I know just who i want to bring in.)

Name: Jillian
Race: wyvern
Elements: earth, water
Appearance: her scales are green, including her wings and her eyes are blue. Her tail boasts a small blade with a poisonous tip.
Other: Jillian was once a normal wyvern and lived an average life with her love. Jillian's original name was Titania, but she would eventually forget it. That happened due to the two of them getting captured by 6 vindictive dragons. One of the dragons would take Titania's soul, while leaving Jillian untouched. The two lovers were kept in separate areas of a castle and left to be forgotten. Titania would do just that, forget, and due to being immortal, she would live on while her love died. Decades, maybe even centuries later, she would be found by Twy and friends. Not knowing her name, they gave her a new one; the name of the one thing she remembered; her long lost love, Jillian. She would then join her new friends as they discovered a way to save their home and undo Jillian's curse. Upon doing so, her body faded as she was reunited with her love for the final time and that would be the happily ever after. Until now. That was Jillian's backstory; a vital component. Jillian also has a secret connection to the elements of light and dark.

(Jillian was 95% inspired by the song Jillian (I'd give my heart) by Within Tempatation.)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:51:28 17/01/2015 by theuone
#40 Posted: 16:20:39 17/01/2015
Quote: Eternal Sunfury
Thank you, Eevee88. What application did you use for that? Was it MS Paint? I recommend GIMP, it's quite good and free as well.

Oh, and Shadowmew, can you maybe do Pyrina or any others who haven't been done yet?

Sorry I couldn't make her slender, and I forgot to make the wings perfect. But otherwise there is Ivy! I used Deavaintart.com. (Dont know how to spell it smilie)
---
#41 Posted: 08:15:40 18/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Oh, you used DaMuro? The Deviantart drawing thing, yeah that's alright. And @ Stormdragon21 and Theuone, accepted, and okay, Theuone can be Keron. I'll do Keron's character sheet then we can start!
*The crowd goes wild*
---
#42 Posted: 08:34:19 18/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Luminas was sitting in the Ancient Shrine with the other Eight Ancients. He sat there looking at the door. Hopefully, when someone came, it would be someone who wanted to help, and not one of Banks' lackeys, come to take them out. He heard a rustle and a snap, and then Varedis came into the Shrine from Greenwood.

They had met before, a long time ago, and as such, met once again as friends. "Varedis! It has been a long time, I am glad that you have come. It is good to see you after such a long time, anyway, are there others?"

"Yes," replied Varedis, "I saw others in the Greenwood. Many dragons, a hydragon, five wyverns, two phoenixes, a half-dragon, a griffin, another human-dragon shapeshifter like myself, and, you may not like this one, a human on a mechanical dragon"

Luminas stiffened at the last one mentioned, "Human?" he shook his head, "No, we cannot judge prior to our meeting, if the human also wishes to end Banks' reign, then let them, as long as they don't want war, we shall let them in."
---
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#43 Posted: 08:41:55 18/01/2015
Name: Jolt
Race: Thunderbird
Elements: Lightning, Light
Appearance: Electric Blue Feathers and a Pure White Beak and Claws, a Pitch Black Scar Over One Eye
Other: As a young Thunderbird, Jolt was tortured by dragons. The bird only barely escaped their clutches with his life. His, young brother, however, was not as lucky. o this day, Jolt vows to seek vengeance for his innocent brother, murdered by the dragons.
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
#44 Posted: 08:52:08 18/01/2015 | Topic Creator
OoC: Accepted

Nefarian and Chromatus came out of the Greenwood into the Ancient Shrine, they bowed to the Ancient Dragons and said, "I am Nefarian and this is Chromatus, we come seeking to join the ranks of those who wish to down Jeffrey Banks"

Luminas said to them, "I accept you into our force, hopefully the others will be arriving soon and we can begin our assault, but rememer, what we are doing is treason, if we fail and are caught we will all be executed. This is your last chance to turn back, we won't force you into anything."

Nefarian nodded, "We are aware of the dangers, yet we seek to stay."

"Very well," said Luminas, "All we must do now is wait."
---
#45 Posted: 11:48:40 18/01/2015
Skouri watched the new comers carefully. Although she was happy to see others willing to break ridiculous laws, she couldn't help but be nervous. Of course, she wouldn't show it. Why would she be nervous? These creatures could be spies or could want to destroy them. It was better to be safe than sorry.
"They show potential," she stated.
---
#46 Posted: 13:46:32 18/01/2015
Chimera walked along the streets of Greenwood; each dimension she traveled to was quite unique, and she wondered what beings she would meet. Out of the corner of her eyes, she could see someone flying her way in a flash of fire. She jumped back in surprise, but when she saw who the figure was, she called out in joy, "Blarna!"

The fire phoenix wasn't the only one flying her way; from behind, a red wyvern landed, "I thought I saw you here, Chimera."

Chimera looked back, still surprised that friends were shoeing up, "Twy, nice to see you again."

Just then, a figure walked out from some alley, "Well, this is certainly quite the reunion."

Chimera blinked at the light and ice dragon; they just kept on coming, "Hello Glare."

Blarna and Twy looked at each other and Glare, and so Blarna said, "Uh, Chimera, who are your other friends?"

Chimera ruffled her red wings nervously, surprised that she was remembered, "Blarna, these are my other friends, Glare and Twy, guys, this is Blarna."

"Nice to meet you two." The trio said at the same time.

Chimera held back a laugh, "So you all remember me? I know Glare does, we've met a couple times."

"How could I forget; the adventure we had in that volcano dimension is something I could never forget." Blarna replied with a clack of her beak.

Twy looked at the others curiously, "I'll never forget the time that we journied after that crown."

Chimera relaxed; if she had friends as great as these three were, she knew that this would be quite the time.
---
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#47 Posted: 15:19:57 18/01/2015
Jolt walked through the streets of Greenwood, not speaking. He had a purpose on this day, and could not be side-tracked. The Thunderbird passed Chimera, Glare, Blarna and Twy on his way to where he needed to be. The Thunderbird approached the Ancient Shrine. After closely examining it, Jolt stepped inside. "I wish to assist in the quest to de-throne Banks."
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
#48 Posted: 16:12:20 18/01/2015
"How can you say, 'They show potential'?" Storm questioned. "You just know their species, not their powers or anything. Myself, I'm a bit worried about the half-dragon and the human, but it's probably just unreasonable fears."

Silver perched on top of a ridge. "Skyward, are you sure about this?" she asked.

"You're not even part Phoenix!" Skyward said firmly. "Forget about that guy and think about yourself."
---
#49 Posted: 16:28:51 18/01/2015
(I've yet to determine how I will have Snow and Keron respond. Also don't forget to look at Jillian's backstory if you get confused about her.)

Not too far off from the quadruple reunion, Jillian woke up. Upon doing so, she realized that she was no longer a spirit, and called out "Jillian?" After no one replied, the green wyvern let out a sad sigh; she wished Twy hadn't given her the name of her love. Even though she had regained her memories a while ago, she had still felt like Jillian was her real name. With a flap of her wings, she lifted into the air to see where she was.
---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#50 Posted: 21:29:24 18/01/2015
Pyrina tilted her head this way and that as the council bantered and discussed the creatures willing to stand up to this tyrannical rule. She herself had no opinions on the matter- if the creatures in question could prove their worthiness, that was fine by her. It would only be if there happened to be a traitor, then the fire ancient's true rage would show. Pyrina hated having to huddle in a corner like this while Banks ruled above. Her trust was truly with the soon-to-be Arbiters.

Spiral panted as he ran, the cries of the village dying as he escaped. Found again. There was no place for him to be safe as a human or a dragon. There was nobody who stood by him. He had to figure things out on his own, time and time again.
It wasn't that he couldn't stand the responsibility. He'd been alone all his life. But sometimes, he faced the skies and yelled. Was it too much to ask for ONE safe haven that he could seek out?
Seeing a building, he quickly popped open the door and closed it behind him, heaving for breath. When he finally looked up, he couldn't believe his eyes.
Nine large, powerful dragons stood before him. Some were talking amongst themselves or thinking wistfully, and one was with a group that consisted of a shapeshifter (like him), another dragon and a hydra. A thunderbird that looked like it had entered not too long ago had a determined look on its face. What had Spiral stumbled upon?

Dax hummed a little song to himself as he strolled along the streets, sticking to the alleyways when possible. Every so often his tail-tip would strike a trash can, making a ping sound, right on the beat. His lime-green eyes scanned the walls and way ahead, detecting any bit of movement. Life was hard for him these days. Though hunting and killing was his thing, even he knew that the human called Banks was bad news. The fool had gone and tried to conform everyone to his rule. If there was anything Dax didn't like, it was being controlled. He'd work for everyone against Banks, and it had gotten him into trouble a few times.
But suddenly, ahead of him, a human dashed into a building, quickly shutting the door behind him. Dax pricked his ears. Who was that? He casually followed the dark-haired human into the building.

Rune perched on a ledge overlooking Greenwood. Rune was a phoenix who supported peace, so the current state of the world was not one he preferred. The phoenix sighed. Was there any way he could put a stop to this war..?
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:34:12 20/01/2015 by ShadowMewX
Page 1 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me