Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Malefor: The First Legend [CLOSED]
TheReptileGirl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1197
#1 Posted: 23:40:24 15/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1

~The Year of the Dragon~

The Year of the Dragon was a grand year indeed, not only was it the Year of the New, but also, it was the year of a new coming generaton of dragons. The eggs, whom were located undergroiund in Warfang, we well guarded and protected from those who plan to cause harm to the unborn hatchlings. In The Grotto, as most dragons prefere to call the hatchery, is filled with dragon eggs of multiple colors, some were a forest green, some were an icy blue, some that had an electric yellow while others with a shade of hot red, all where well nested and ready to hatch.

There was an egg, on the other hand, that stood out from the rest. The egg was placed in a much more fancier nest. displayed by it's sides were two staues of Dragon Guardians, their stone eyes peering into the room and guarding them closely, but stuck closer to the odd colored egg. This egg was not red or purple, nor yellow or green, no, it had a beautiful shade of purple.

Dragons from all around have heard the news of this egg, and have traveled from the far lands of Avalar to see the new comer. No dragon was aloud inside, though, as the risk of a bunch of bundling bouncing dragons in one small room will more than likely smash all of the eggs. The only dragons who were aloud to enter such a small room were The Guardians.

The Guardians were four dragon masters, who would teach and nurture the hatchlings into a proud and peacful race. The Guardians were separated into four elements: Fire, Ice, Electricity, and Earth. The dragons were also known as Elders, and would be the young dragons mentors until they are old enough to live on their own.

An Earth Guardian enters The Grotto, he looks lanky, very thin, and very old. His appearance may seem weak, but Earth Guardians are known to be one of the strongest. The Guardian takes his hourly check up on the eggs, counting to make sure none were stolen, smelling them to make sure that they ae even alive, and making sure that the purple egg is still in it's spot. The old Guardian finishes his routine, and lays in front of a small circlular pool, peering into it dazidly while stroking his furry goatee.

The pool of water was not nothing to drink from, but rather it being a "destiny" finder, the pool was called The Pool of Visions, and could only be seen by dragon eyes. The dragon continues to stare at the unmoving water, a concerned look slowly grew on his face, diping his head lower, his eyes were brought closer and closer to the pool, before being interupted by his fellow Ice Guardian.

"Alweyd, The Elders are looking for you; for us. We need to go." The dragon nudged his head to the right, directioning the other towards the door. Alweyd rises from the floor, and gave a quick nodd of understandment and paced himself to the entance of The Grotto before proceding to ask The Guardian a question.

"Frisk, why do The Elders need us to suddenly? We have a duty to look after these eggs." The older of the two looked at him sternly. The Earth Elemental sighed, his shoulders lifting and dropping by his sides.
"I'm not too sure, but they sounded panicked. It might be about The Prohphecies that has been going around, that egg has been causing lots of trouble lately considering it hasn't even hatched."

"The Elders are worrying too much, friend, they fear too easily."

"Yes, yes, I know, but still... A purple dragon? Alweyd, this is serious. The Dark Days are nearing, and that dragon may be th-" Frisk was stopped mid-scentence by the Earth dragon, abrutly opushing him to the side with a foot.

"You stop that blasphamy right now, you know better than this. The Elders are too skitish with their old-tell-tales. Lets go, be sure that this door is sealed off." Alweyd had passed by him coldly, not impressed with The Ice Guardians thinking. What was this fuss even about? It's just a dragon.

After Frisk leaves, the door slammed shut behind his tail, bronze and wood gear clicking and churning together before a loud hiss broke the awful noise. The two left the undergound, and The Grotto was silent again.

Until that silence was broken by a tiny but prominent crack coming from the purple egg.

It was time.

--------------------------------
Hey guys! This is my first fan-fiction ever, and I hope you all enjoyed the first chapter!
---
It's a no from me.
SpyroinDraenor Blue Sparx Gems: 771
#2 Posted: 16:43:50 16/09/2014
Nice start. smilie
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#3 Posted: 20:58:00 16/09/2014
wow, this is interesting, keep it up.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#4 Posted: 00:49:05 17/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2

~The Elders~

In the center of Warfang, was a large marble tower reaching as far as the eye could see, it was so high that even being up at the top could make a Fire dragon shiver. In-grated into the stones were ancient words, often inscribing of untold Prophecies that could possibly happen. Some stones were not yet engraved, and left as an empty canvas. Dragons, unfortunately, could not work with such tools, and often hired the moles.

The moles are an extremely advanced race, creating homes, cities, tools, gear, armor and weapons. The dragons and moles for many centuries have had a alliance, offering the moles protection while in return they are given a safe home and technology. Moles were no strangers, and are considered great friends among the dragon race, and often forget about their alliance and have learned to cope with one-another easily.
Alweyd and Frisk arrive to the marble tower, they both wore an artical of clothing, resting on their backs comfortably. Only the highest ranking dragons could have the honor of wearing these special clothes, as no ordinary dragon could wear such sacred clothing. The "blanket" was hand stitched with beautiful markings of their elements and indicating whom they were.

Flying up to the highest floor, they land safely on the deck and tuck their wings into their sides. At the entrance was a massivly built Fire Elemental Master, and the look on his face wasn't too pleasant to look at.

"An Earth Guardian and an Ice Guardian.." The Fire dragon spoke, his voice rumbling in the back of his throat with a wide grin. "My my, Alweyd and Frisk. I havn't seen you two around Warfang for a while now, you must be quite busy looking after those eggs."

The Earth Elemental simply sighed, nudging his paw forward for access to the tower. "Blister, just let us through. This is important, The Elders are speaking ill again." He said in an un-amused tone. Staring down at the two, he shrugged and stepped to the side.

"You could have said please, old one." He scoffed loudly, eye-balling the two small Guardians as they pass by the red giant.

The room was circular shaped, having a familiar resemblance to The Grotto minus the fact that there were no eggs in sight. Instead, there were five different Elders, there was Fire, Earth, Ice, Electricity and Air, they were all very old, very wise, and very powerful. they all circled under their posts, indicating their element of power. There was also an extra Electric and Fire dragon in the circular room, they were most likely to be the other two guardians.

Frisk and Alwyed sit by their posts, looking into the center of the room before the Electric Elder began to break the silence.

"Be welcome, friends. I am sorry for this sudden meeting, but with the birth of a new dragon species, this is an important time to be discussing the future of dragon kind after it has been born." Silent murmurs began to surround the room, heads nodding and tails swishing. Rujak, the Fire Guardian, stands up and makes his speech.

"Litzer, is this what was so important? This egg hasn't even hatched yet you are already concerned. It is another dragon, all it can do is learn more abilities than us. There is nothing to fear, why worry now?"

Before Litzer could speak, a large Ice Elder called Whyl stood up from the ground and glares at Rujak. "We need to worry because if that dragon learns too much, it could destroy itself and us along with it!" His front paw stopped hard into the ground, shaking the floor slightly. Light gasps circle the room, heads turning to their comrades for short and silent conversations.

Vrill the Electric Guardian finally joins the conversation, still sitting calmly on the ground. "You need to calm down, what do you think The Elemental Guardians are meant for? We are here to train these hatchling's to not be corrupted by these powers. The purple one may take more work, but I guarantee you, Whyl, we know how to deal with young dragons."
The Elder simply dropped himself onto the ground, a leg crossing over the other while muttering ancient dialect. The yellow Guardian huffed loudly, glad he was able to prove his point to the boar-headed Elder.

The Wind Elder, Hurricane, looks at the two childish Elementals and sighed with disgust, not very impressed with their juvenile behavior. Standing up, he had simply dismissed the Guardians, apologizing to them for the un-reasonable discussion. One by one the Guardians fly out of the tower, all but Alwyed, who stayed behind to further their topic.

"My dear Elders, you must listen to Vrill. He is right, we are only known as Guardians for a reason and one reason only: To protect and mentor the young ones. This is the time for a new era, and the sooner we accept it, the better it will be for everyone. Think of the positive traits to this youngster." Giving one last examination of the five wise dragons, he runs out of the balcony flies off and back into The Grotto.
---
It's a no from me.
#5 Posted: 00:50:58 17/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks you two for liking it! Makes me more inspired to create more chapters!
---
It's a no from me.
Bluh Blue Sparx Gems: 704
#6 Posted: 01:41:57 03/10/2014
If the start already is this good, cant even imagine the rest x3
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#7 Posted: 00:43:33 07/10/2014
Oh boy! This looks great. I'm excited to see what baby Malefor's like. smilie
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me