darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Everything we know about Skylanders: SuperChargers (20/09/2015)
First | Previous | Page 19 of 109 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 107 108 109
Everything we know about Skylanders: SuperChargers (20/09/2015) [STICKY] [CLOSED]
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5540
#901 Posted: 22:49:14 03/06/2015
Quote: WilltheWizard
I see light and dark!!!!

[User Posted Image]

Look closely. I see to other elements at the top of the poster while I see the other 8 elements down below it. I also think they are doing the thing like they did in Swap Force where the probably put a car down the middle.

Where did you find this?
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#902 Posted: 22:54:58 03/06/2015
I'm really glad that they're giving so much info on day 1. Not enough to give everything away, but enough to at least clear everything up, unlike Trap Team, which confused everybody for months.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
Boombomb999 Gold Sparx Gems: 2238
#903 Posted: 23:05:31 03/06/2015
I see light and dark!!!!

[User Posted Image]

Look closely. I see to other elements at the top of the poster while I see the other 8 elements down below it. I also think they are doing the thing like they did in Swap Force where the probably put a car down the middle.

Quote: Drek95
I base what I'm about to say on those white nametags under each figure.

Assuming the central pictures represent vehicles, each Element has actually 4 characters excluding Light and Dark who only have 2 characters respectively.

Upon closer look each element has 2 boxes, each box contains one supercharger and their respective vehicle ( judging by the top of the poster light and dark only have one supercharger and vehicle each, which makes sense) and the small boxes in the middle represent one individual item for each element that we are unaware of at the current moment.

There is clearly something else they are trying to hide from us right now, the only question is what could possibly be so important that each element only gets one of this mystery item?
---
Hoopa Unbound, the Stuff of Nightmares
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5540
#904 Posted: 23:13:32 03/06/2015
Quote: Boombomb999
I see light and dark!!!!

[User Posted Image]

Assuming the central pictures represent vehicles, each Element has actually 4 characters excluding Light and Dark who only have 2 characters respectively.

Upon closer look each element has 2 boxes, each box contains one supercharger and their respective vehicle ( judging by the top of the poster light and dark only have one supercharger and vehicle each, which makes sense) and the small boxes in the middle represent one individual item for each element that we are unaware of at the current moment.

There is clearly something else they are trying to hide from us right now, the only question is what could possibly be so important that each element only gets one of this mystery item?

Lightcores?
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#905 Posted: 23:22:42 03/06/2015
From what I heard Lou say in the Q&A with the sky kids lightcores are not in this game.
---
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#906 Posted: 23:23:24 03/06/2015
Quote: Boombomb999
I see light and dark!!!!

[User Posted Image]

Wow, great sight!I couldn't even say if there 3 or 4 characters on each element.

Interesting question about the central item: it's been stated in a few reviews that are still a few surprises to be revealed. Maybe is another type of "living" vehicle like huge dragons to fly, wales to swim and triceratops for road?.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
Solaris Green Sparx Gems: 485
#907 Posted: 23:36:47 03/06/2015
I read that in the vehicle mode, only one player can drive the vehicle. What happened to the second player, then?
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#908 Posted: 23:42:01 03/06/2015
Quote: Solaris
I read that in the vehicle mode, only one player can drive the vehicle. What happened to the second player, then?

They control the weapons.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#909 Posted: 23:44:23 03/06/2015
That's ripped straight from Crash Tag Team Racing. :/

Edit: And that's just reminded me that CTTR is ten years old this year. Gawd, that time has flown.
---
Eh.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:45:16 03/06/2015 by Burning Gnorc
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8320
#910 Posted: 23:46:51 03/06/2015
Quote: Burning Gnorc

Edit: And that's just reminded me that CTTR is ten years old this year. Gawd, that time has flown.

It was also in Mario Kart Double Dash.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
alegeobla Gold Sparx Gems: 2501
#911 Posted: 23:47:36 03/06/2015
has it been verified anywhere if the vehicles have levels/upgrades? (other than the parts you can unlock and swap, im thinking more like experience levels and upgrades you use gold for). Or can you only 'upgrade' them with the parts you unlock?
---
100% Character Upgrades: SA 43/43 SG 69/69 SSF 76/76 STT 25/69 SSC 32/34 SI 5/31 SEE 10/14
Currently Working on: Sure Shot smilie
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#912 Posted: 23:49:34 03/06/2015

I've read that one drives, the other shoots. No clue if that's actually what happens as I haven't heard any official mention about it in the videos.
---
Stay Cool!
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#913 Posted: 23:54:40 03/06/2015
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Quote: Burning Gnorc

It was also in Mario Kart Double Dash.

True, but not only do the precise mechanics sound closer to how CTTR handled the dual control (albeit this game doesn't require car merging), CTTR was developed by Radical Entertainment, which was a branch of Activision, which is the company that owns Skylanders. It'd be easier for them to access that as a source of ideas.
---
Eh.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:55:14 03/06/2015 by Burning Gnorc
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#914 Posted: 23:58:16 03/06/2015
Quote: alegeobla
has it been verified anywhere if the vehicles have levels/upgrades? (other than the parts you can unlock and swap, im thinking more like experience levels and upgrades you use gold for). Or can you only 'upgrade' them with the parts you unlock?

They are upgraded with Gearbits, which are found in the vehicle portions. They don't level up or have health but instead have shields. If the shield runs out your Skylander starts to take damage and then functions as the vehicles health. There are no paths but there are 2 branches to the upgrade tree that can both be accessed. On is for offence, and one focuses on shields.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4108
#915 Posted: 00:20:58 04/06/2015
Quote: 84skylanderdude
I see light and dark!!!!

[User Posted Image]

Where did you find this?

To me, in that poster it looks like there could be a possibility of being 4 new characters per element, and they're just not telling us. smilie
Couragefan09 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3392
#916 Posted: 01:19:54 04/06/2015
It just hit me that there probably won't be any quadruped Superchargers despite the fact that they're apparently going to allow all the older characters, regardless of their body type, drive the vehicles. That'll end up being pretty disappointing if it turns out I'm right because those kinds of Skylanders usually end up being my favorites. I guess the surplus we got with the last game will have to tide me over.

I'll bet anyone five bucks that they're going to choose Pop Fizz over Spyro as the returning magic element. It certainly has seemed like they've been trying to have him overtake Spyro as the 'main' magic Skylander for awhile now.
Solaris Green Sparx Gems: 485
#917 Posted: 01:20:00 04/06/2015
Quote: ninja9351

They control the weapons.

I wish they'd have a split-screen action mode for vehicles instead. I know my kids will not be happy to be the gunner while another gets to be the driver.
#918 Posted: 01:26:13 04/06/2015
Quote: angelg

Wow, great sight!I couldn't even say if there 3 or 4 characters on each element.

Interesting question about the central item: it's been stated in a few reviews that are still a few surprises to be revealed. Maybe is another type of "living" vehicle like huge dragons to fly, wales to swim and triceratops for road?.

That would be pretty cool, I would personally love if instead of riding these living vehicles you could control them like the other skylanders, also I noticed that what ever they are there is a small black box under them (which I assume is the tag stating the classification of these figures)
---
GillGrunt4Ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1681
#919 Posted: 01:37:38 04/06/2015
Okay guys, I zoomed in on the poster and there is definitely a picture of Dive Bomber in the left middle column. My guess is that you know how in SWAP Force, the middle section showed the top of the Swapper to the left combined with the bottom of the Swapper to the right? Well I think that the all the two middle columns are are some of the SuperChargers in some of the vehicles especially since there seems to be nowhere to put a sticker under the things in the middle section. I believe that, despite what we learned about the number of vehicles/Skylanders earlier, there will be 18 SuperChargers with 18 matching vehicles. Two per element, except for only one for Light/Dark.
---
Check out my new FanFic, Skylanders: Civil War!
smilie smilie
abstractsardine Gold Sparx Gems: 2244
#920 Posted: 01:40:23 04/06/2015
Quote: GillGrunt4Ever
Okay guys, I zoomed in on the poster and there is definitely a picture of Dive Bomber in the left middle column. My guess is that you know how in SWAP Force, the middle section showed the top of the Swapper to the left combined with the bottom of the Swapper to the right? Well I think that the all the two middle columns are are some of the SuperChargers in some of the vehicles especially since there seems to be nowhere to put a sticker under the things in the middle section. I believe that, despite what we learned about the number of vehicles/Skylanders earlier, there will be 18 SuperChargers with 18 matching vehicles. Two per element, except for only one for Light/Dark.

it's been stated that there is 20 characters and 20 vehicles
#921 Posted: 01:42:01 04/06/2015
Quote: Couragefan09
It just hit me that there probably won't be any quadruped Superchargers despite the fact that they're apparently going to allow all the older characters, regardless of their body type, drive the vehicles. That'll end up being pretty disappointing if it turns out I'm right because those kinds of Skylanders usually end up being my favorites. I guess the surplus we got with the last game will have to tide me over.

I'll bet anyone five bucks that they're going to choose Pop Fizz over Spyro as the returning magic element. It certainly has seemed like they've been trying to have him overtake Spyro as the 'main' magic Skylander for awhile now.

Nah, I think we'll get some Quadrupeds. Spyro is basically confirmed. Look at Spitfire, he has no legs. Just because they're not bipedal, doesn't mean they can't drive a vehicle.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#922 Posted: 01:42:28 04/06/2015
What the heck? I was looking at the poster image in a new tab when all of a sudden it became all pixely and weird.
---
smilie smilie
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4108
#923 Posted: 01:46:47 04/06/2015
Quote: abstractsardine

My prediction is that they mean 20 new characters, while there are 20 reposes too.
#924 Posted: 01:49:14 04/06/2015
Quote: Swap Force Fan

My prediction is that they mean 20 new characters, while there are 20 reposes too.

They've already said tat the Super Chargers include the reposes. 10 reposes 10 New characters.
---
#925 Posted: 01:51:27 04/06/2015

I know that's why I said what is bolded above.
Also, they may change the official numbers because last year it was originally stated that in Trap Team we would get 18 new cores and 16 new Trap Masters, but there turned out to be 18 Trap Masters.

I guess we'll know the truth soon enough.
---
smilie smilie
#926 Posted: 02:00:34 04/06/2015
@abstractsaredine: Sorry, I wasn't trying too sound like a jerk when I said "I know" but it's hard to put emotion into texts except with emogees. smilie

It is also possible that that is not the final poster.
---
smilie smilie
#927 Posted: 02:04:56 04/06/2015
@abstractsaredine: Sorry, I wasn't trying too sound like a jerk when I said "I know" but it's hard to put emotion into texts except with emogees. smilie

It is also possible that that is not the final poster.

Meh It's ok
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:05:24 04/06/2015 by abstractsardine
JayjeA Blue Sparx Gems: 636
#928 Posted: 02:12:47 04/06/2015
I have a question, dunno if it was asked or not. If there are 10 superchargers and ten upgraded revamps, who are they going to bring back for Light and Dark? Spotlight and Blackout?

Unless I'm missing something?
---
I'm a recent convert to Skylandering and I LOVE it! I'm doing a SUPERCHARGERS LP! I also do UnBoxing videos!
#929 Posted: 02:15:10 04/06/2015
Quote: JayjeA
I have a question, dunno if it was asked or not. If there are 10 superchargers and ten upgraded revamps, who are they going to bring back for Light and Dark? Spotlight and Blackout?

Maybe 2 new characters for light/dark
#930 Posted: 02:41:15 04/06/2015

---
I'm a recent convert to Skylandering and I LOVE it! I'm doing a SUPERCHARGERS LP! I also do UnBoxing videos!
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#931 Posted: 02:42:04 04/06/2015

People are speculating that they're going to have two new Light and Dark characters instead of reposes.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#932 Posted: 02:43:00 04/06/2015

Well the idea is that there will be 10 new characters and 10 returning ones. That means that there are several possibilities for Light/Dark returning characters:
1. Spotlight and Blackout will return (likely)
2. Knight Light and Knight Mare will return (unlikely)
3. Knight Light/Blackout will return (very unlikely)
4. Knight Mare/ Spotlight will return (very unlikely)
5. They will bring back two different older charcters whose elements have changed to Light/Dark (not that likely)
6. They will turn two NPCs into Skylanders as Light/Dark characters (not that likely)
7. They got they're numbers wrong and the poster is correct, being that there will only be one new character of Light/Dark (likely)

I'm looking at either 1or 7 happening; maybe even something else altogether will occur.
---
smilie smilie
#933 Posted: 02:57:05 04/06/2015

Well the idea is that there will be 10 new characters and 10 returning ones. That means that there are several possibilities for Light/Dark returning characters:
5. They will bring back two different older charcters whose elements have changed to Light/Dark (not that likely)
6. They will turn two NPCs into Skylanders as Light/Dark characters (not that likely)
7. They got they're numbers wrong and the poster is correct, being that there will only be one new character of Light/Dark (likely)

I'm looking at either 1or 7 happening; maybe even something else altogether will occur.

I'm thinking 1 or 6, but i'm leaning towards new L/D Skylanders all around.
---
LoveProfusion15 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1701
#934 Posted: 03:19:49 04/06/2015
So, now that I've had all day to soak it in...

I think this game will go well with me. I love the level design that we've seen. I also think the racing portion looks balanced and fun. The new characters look awesome which beings me to my next point. I like the idea of having less Skylanders. Loved Giants roster but got a little tired of 30 something in the next 2 games. 20 is a great number. I'm not too big on having reimagined characters, but since the base is different and they have new abilities, I will go for them. As for the cars, I do wish they were a bit smaller to maybe cut costs. I dont think they need to be that big if the Skylander isnt going to be able to fit into it. I will still get all 20 vehicles though so I can display all characters with their vehicle.

Overall, I think that this breathes fresh life into the series while also staying true to the root of the game which is collecting toys and leveling them up. And VV has done a lot more imo to give the players what they have been asking for. They included a trap slot, let you use the previous portal pack. Gave a cheaper digital version, most likely online capabilities, and fewer toys. I think the people who are complaining are the people who are just burned out and need an excuse to leave the series.
alegeobla Gold Sparx Gems: 2501
#935 Posted: 03:41:30 04/06/2015
Alright, so we have confirmation of 20 SuperChargers. 10 being new, 10 being reposed. And I love this, less collecting, more focusing on the game play. BUT.... does it confirm anywhere that there wont be 20 new cores (not superchargers) and 20 reposes (not superchargers)? Maybe the 20 characters theyre referring only to the SuperChargers to match with the vehicles.

Unless its been stated somewhere otherwise (theres way too much info too quickly to follow everything)
---
100% Character Upgrades: SA 43/43 SG 69/69 SSF 76/76 STT 25/69 SSC 32/34 SI 5/31 SEE 10/14
Currently Working on: Sure Shot smilie
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#936 Posted: 04:16:54 04/06/2015
Alright, so we have confirmation of 20 SuperChargers. 10 being new, 10 being reposed. And I love this, less collecting, more focusing on the game play. BUT.... does it confirm anywhere that there wont be 20 new cores (not superchargers) and 20 reposes (not superchargers)? Maybe the 20 characters theyre referring only to the SuperChargers to match with the vehicles.

Unless its been stated somewhere otherwise (theres way too much info too quickly to follow everything)

It's been stated that there are only 40 new toys to collect. The 20 superchargers and the 20 vehicles. Makes me wonder if expansion levels will return or not.
#937 Posted: 04:32:32 04/06/2015
Quote: GinjaNinja

It's been stated that there are only 40 new toys to collect. The 20 superchargers and the 20 vehicles. Makes me wonder if expansion levels will return or not.

I'm hope they don't, I'm only getting the ones in TT so I have all villains.
Jimsta28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1252
#938 Posted: 05:03:49 04/06/2015
This is the image EB Games in NZ are using to promote it:
https://content.ebgames.co.nz/...erchargers1.jpg

Take the Roller Brawl and Flip Wreck inclusions or stupid marketing.
---
Need Any Of |smiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmilie|smilie|smiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmilie|
Okaps Platinum Sparx Gems: 6245
#939 Posted: 05:18:05 04/06/2015
The vehicle parts look very similar to the "go forward" swap zones. Pretty much what I was expecting from VV. Just hopefully they fix SF's glaring issues like interruptible cutscenes/dialog instead of using the same old stuff.

I think it's interesting that the reposes are brand new versions. Known characters, but different. The catch is probably that they're series 1 and won't get returning bonuses. I hope they're at least forward compatible in some way (acting as the old character), but I'd doubt it. I also don't get the price hike with no new tech?

At least there's only three "types" instead of 8/10 unless they pull something like "only a supercharged water/fire/etc can enter this gate."

So basically, not as hyped as TT's reveal, but more hyped than SF.
---
#all Spyros are valid
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#940 Posted: 07:20:07 04/06/2015
Well with the game coming out sooner than the other titles, at least this means we have to get a full list sooner since there isn't much time til the game comes out. We may get more leaks on the characters more than any other game if we are lucky enough.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wideawakewesley Emerald Sparx Gems: 3281
#941 Posted: 07:58:39 04/06/2015
ignore
---
Contributor to Family Gamer TV - http://www.familygamer.tv/
Follow me on twitter - http://www.twitter.com/wideawakewesley
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:03:41 04/06/2015 by wideawakewesley
wideawakewesley Emerald Sparx Gems: 3281
#942 Posted: 08:03:19 04/06/2015
Quote: Jimsta28
This is the image EB Games in NZ are using to promote it:
https://content.ebgames.co.nz/...erchargers1.jpg

Take the Roller Brawl and Flip Wreck inclusions or stupid marketing.

Depends, Roller Brawl looks new, but Flip Wreck looks the same, so not quite sure what's going on there. I've not seen any press assets that contain those two characters.
---
Contributor to Family Gamer TV - http://www.familygamer.tv/
Follow me on twitter - http://www.twitter.com/wideawakewesley
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#943 Posted: 08:09:10 04/06/2015
^It looks like some sort of winter-themed variant of Roller Brawl.
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3511
#944 Posted: 08:32:38 04/06/2015
I believe the winter Roller Brawl is from that Lost Islands iOS game. They probably just took a random skylanders image and slapped it on top of the superchargers logo because the variants in Lost Islands don't have figures and are only for that game.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#945 Posted: 09:38:20 04/06/2015
Regarding Light and Dark I think I read somewhere there are actually 12 brand new Skylanders and 8 revamps.

So it's still a strong possibility. smilie

Another thing I'm really curious to see is Magic, Light and Undead bases since they are made by more solid materials rather than Fire, Water and Air so it will be interesting to see how they'll adapt them to the engines.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Jeriba Yellow Sparx Gems: 1168
#946 Posted: 10:01:26 04/06/2015
Quote: Bifrost
Quarter of the game? That would mean around 40 levels,which is unrealistic to say the least compared to the other games; in two years it'd be a bit much to do.

Not really. They called it levels, but what I've seen it's only a other label for checkpoints. It looks like the levels are so big as in Swap Force but they are segmented in different smaller parts, so that it will be at the end maybe just 10 or 12 levels.
Chadamusprime Green Sparx Gems: 109
#947 Posted: 12:37:53 04/06/2015

I think the mistake a few people are making with this is thinking there has to be an even split of elements.
If we get 10 revamps and there are 20 figures all together, then i don't think VV will go for having to recreate 50% of the light/dark element characters that were only added in the last game also given that that would also be half of the light/and dark characters that we see for this game.

Given the extensive back catalogue and overwhelming numbers of traditional element skylanders looking to be revamped, it think it more likely that we will only see one light and one dark, leaving room for more deserving and dare i say traditional skylanders to be revamped. also leaving light and dark with there best attribute, rarity lol.
---
James Hetfield: Running, On our way, Hiding, You will pay, Dying, One thousand deaths.
Drobit: Searching, Seek and destroy!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:41:07 04/06/2015 by Chadamusprime
#948 Posted: 12:48:31 04/06/2015

I'm thinking 1 or 6, but i'm leaning towards new L/D Skylanders all around.
---
#949 Posted: 12:52:16 04/06/2015
I see light and dark!!!!

[User Posted Image]

that little picture is really hard to see and it won't zoom in. is there a bigger version?
---
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#950 Posted: 13:02:57 04/06/2015
Do you guys think sunburn,ghost roaster,and wham shell have a chance of getting in as superchargers since we haven't seen anyone from there element?
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
First | Previous | Page 19 of 109 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 107 108 109

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me