Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Your Own Spyro Game/Universe Ideas
Page 1 of 1
Your Own Spyro Game/Universe Ideas [CLOSED]
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#1 Posted: 00:02:08 12/07/2013 | Topic Creator
I had a topic like this that had inspired some pretty great suggestions, but it was closed in my long absence from the site.

This is for both your own Spyro game ideas as well as your fan-universes since the two tend to collide in most cases. I only ask that you not post your idea in the form of a giant fanfic or argue.
#2 Posted: 22:49:00 12/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Alright, imma break the ice with one of my earliest and most fantarded games:

Spyro: Return to the Artisans

I came up with it after the realease of ANB when I thought that it was a prequel rather than a reboot. The premise is that Spyro, wondering about his real parents, learns that his egg came from a distant part of the Dragon Realms that was saved only by his absence from The Dark Master's egg-raiding masses. He leaves everyone behind and embarks on an epic journey, eventually being confronted by, and defeating The Dark Master upon reaching his place of orgin. Afterwards, he is told that his parents left long ago, but finds comfort in the hospitality of the Artisan Elders that he accepts as his new family.

And then there are some less lame ones.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#3 Posted: 06:15:51 13/07/2013
Goonro the Dragon, that's it. It WILL be the best thing that ever happened.
#4 Posted: 07:40:50 15/07/2013 | Topic Creator
That might've made DOTD bearable for me...

The best idea to me were in the old topic but none of those people come to this topic list anymore smilie
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#5 Posted: 21:21:38 15/07/2013
So here's one for a classic game I had.

Spyro: Clash of the Elements

Synopsis: Amidst a refreshing vacation to Serpent Island, a storm falls over the land, separating Spyro and Sparx from their friends. They find out the storm was caused by a chameleon mad scientist, Dr. Diabolical, who has constructed an impenetrable weather machine. They return to the Dragon Realms to find it plunged into chaos as Diabolical has unleashed sweeping weather changes across the land. Spyro learns that, as revenge for being made fun of by the more powerful dragons, Dr. D seeks Weather Jewels to power his machine and enable him to freeze over the entire realm, destroying the dragon race. Spyro and Sparx must venture across the realms to find the Weather Jewels before the Dragon Realms are completely wiped out.

Gameplay: The game mixes Spyro's traditional exploration style with element-based puzzles. As Spyro collects Weather Jewels, he will gained new, weather-based abilities, such as the ability to teleport small distances by turning into a bolt of lightning. He must use these abilities and his breath attacks to overcome challenges that stem from the weird weather. For example, he could use his fire breath to assist in areas decimated by snow and ice, or use a tornado to stop a flooding river. Spyro would need to collect the Weather Jewels, along with gems, and Dragon Artifacts lost in the storms that could unlock bonus content. The abilities would also be needed to help with some occasional combat and boss fights.

The game would use a Quick Select system to allow Spyro to seamlessly switch between abilities. The Wii U version would make use of the Gamepad to allow for quick select without even stopping gameplay, and the gyro controls could be used for aiming things like turrets. Players could also use the Gamepad's touch screen to solve special types of puzzles that would be exclusive to the Wii U.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3376
#6 Posted: 21:24:27 15/07/2013
Quote: HIR

Synopsis: Amidst a refreshing vacation to Serpent Island, a storm falls over the land, separating Spyro and Sparx from their friends. They find out the storm was caused by a chameleon mad scientist, Dr. Diabolical, who has constructed an impenetrable weather machine. They return to the Dragon Realms to find it plunged into chaos as Diabolical has unleashed sweeping weather changes across the land. Spyro learns that, as revenge for being made fun of by the more powerful dragons, Dr. D seeks Weather Jewels to power his machine and enable him to freeze over the entire realm, destroying the dragon race. Spyro and Sparx must venture across the realms to find the Weather Jewels before the Dragon Realms are completely wiped out.

Gameplay: The game mixes Spyro's traditional exploration style with element-based puzzles. As Spyro collects Weather Jewels, he will gained new, weather-based abilities, such as the ability to teleport small distances by turning into a bolt of lightning. He must use these abilities and his breath attacks to overcome challenges that stem from the weird weather. For example, he could use his fire breath to assist in areas decimated by snow and ice, or use a tornado to stop a flooding river. Spyro would need to collect the Weather Jewels, along with gems, and Dragon Artifacts lost in the storms that could unlock bonus content. The abilities would also be needed to help with some occasional combat and boss fights.

The game would use a Quick Select system to allow Spyro to seamlessly switch between abilities. The Wii U version would make use of the Gamepad to allow for quick select without even stopping gameplay, and the gyro controls could be used for aiming things like turrets. Players could also use the Gamepad's touch screen to solve special types of puzzles that would be exclusive to the Wii U.

Wow 0_0 That's a really good idea.
---
"I have my own system, don't get involved"
#7 Posted: 06:17:31 16/07/2013

Interesting concept you thought of there.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7577
#8 Posted: 18:26:01 16/07/2013

[User Posted Image]

(Nobody remembers this, but whatever. >.>)
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#9 Posted: 07:08:54 17/07/2013 | Topic Creator
That seal is well-deserved. The idea of a quick-select reminds me of an AHT-style game I turned into an RP once.

Spyro: Dragons of the Elements

The plot was basically this: Spyro wakes up, finds that his home-area is suddenly a war zone (enemies were rhynocs, riptocs, and gnorcs). To make things harder, none of the dragons, not even Spyro, could use their elements. The older dragons tell Spyro to hurry to the portal on the other side of the area, and upon entering it, he winds up at the Dragon Temples.

There, the Elders fill him in on the issue at hand:

A powerful villain/group of villains have stolen the elements of every dragon in the land, and have recruited enemies to hide them across the land in the form of elemental sprites. Some of the sprites have merged with the enemies to give them elemental powers. The sprites have also disrupted the elemental balance of the realms, causing volcanoes to freeze over and a variety of other improbable events. Spyro's elements have been hidden extra carefully (guarded by the world bosses), so he must recruit several other dragons (One for each element) and lead them to recover the elements and save the realm.

-

I've made changes to the idea since then. Rather than Ripto, The Sorceress, and Gnasty having teamed up, I'd rather it be a new, less cliche single villain. And rather than the older enemies, there would be elementals: animal-shaped masses of elements that used to be the inhabitants of the area before it's corruption. Also, instead of known levels, you would be visiting the dragons world's Elemental Cores- sacred, hidden lands that house the magic of each element in the realm.

Come to think of it, I need to re-open that RP.
#10 Posted: 07:47:28 17/07/2013
Quote: BlinktheCookie
That seal is well-deserved. The idea of a quick-select reminds me of an AHT-style game I turned into an RP once.

The plot was basically this: Spyro wakes up, finds that his home-area is suddenly a war zone (enemies were rhynocs, riptocs, and gnorcs). To make things harder, none of the dragons, not even Spyro, could use their elements. The older dragons tell Spyro to hurry to the portal on the other side of the area, and upon entering it, he winds up at the Dragon Temples.

A powerful villain/group of villains have stolen the elements of every dragon in the land, and have recruited enemies to hide them across the land in the form of elemental sprites. Some of the sprites have merged with the enemies to give them elemental powers. The sprites have also disrupted the elemental balance of the realms, causing volcanoes to freeze over and a variety of other improbable events. Spyro's elements have been hidden extra carefully (guarded by the world bosses), so he must recruit several other dragons (One for each element) and lead them to recover the elements and save the realm.

-

I've made changes to the idea since then. Rather than Ripto, The Sorceress, and Gnasty having teamed up, I'd rather it be a new, less cliche single villain. And rather than the older enemies, there would be elementals: animal-shaped masses of elements that used to be the inhabitants of the area before it's corruption. Also, instead of known levels, you would be visiting the dragons world's Elemental Cores- sacred, hidden lands that house the magic of each element in the realm.

I like this idea too, but does this mean Spyro can't breathe fire? And you could let him revisit certain levels again? Maybe the elemental cores are within the older levels? And the older levels are now corrupted and such...
#11 Posted: 09:31:07 17/07/2013 | Topic Creator
The answers are, in order,

Spyro has to recover his fire element from teh boss guarding it, which would probably be the first boss. He would gain a new element for every boss.

Yes, the levels would be ones you could revisit. I simply meant that the lands themselves would be new instead of recycled from older games.

And yes, that is somewhat the concept.
#12 Posted: 09:36:25 17/07/2013
The answers are, in order,

Spyro has to recover his fire element from teh boss guarding it, which would probably be the first boss. He would gain a new element for every boss.

Yes, the levels would be ones you could revisit. I simply meant that the lands themselves would be new instead of recycled from older games.

And yes, that is somewhat the concept.

I like it, so there must be combat involved to defeat the first boss, unless it's like Insomniac's battle where you wait for an item to come onto the arena to use against him? Maybe there's no combat moves, and at first, you must be stealthy enough to get pass the enemies in earlier stages, and use the environment to defeat them, and with the first boss, there would have to be a strategic way of defeating him, by using the environment? I don't know, just a suggestion?

I repeated myself there towards the end. smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:37:10 17/07/2013 by SuperSpyroFan
#13 Posted: 05:16:45 18/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Actually, I don't know how the bosses will play out. You will have already recruited a fire dragon, and had to correct the elemental balance in the fire elemental core, where you will meet the boss for that world, from whom you will gain Spyro's fire element.
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#14 Posted: 12:13:39 21/07/2013
I want another Spyro and Crash fusion game
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7577
#15 Posted: 14:35:36 21/07/2013
Quote: Kevin16

[User Posted Image]

(I respect your opinion. But your opinion took me by surprise.)
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
spyrobeta Green Sparx Gems: 237
#16 Posted: 22:21:17 21/07/2013
I dont really want a "New" original spyro.
I simply want some kind of HD Remake of the first 3 games on PS4/One and WiiU.

It would be awesome, and im sure it would sell well.

I dont think spyro could really go further. We all seen how that went with ETDF and Heros Tail...
---
Spyro Classic Fan forever. I highly despise Activision and Skylanders. Problem? Shove it.
#17 Posted: 09:34:47 22/07/2013
Quote: spyrobeta

I dont think spyro could really go further. We all seen how that went with ETDF and Heros Tail...

Wishful thinking...
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#18 Posted: 20:41:20 27/07/2013

-

I played in that RP as Flame and an insecure, overweight Fear dragon named Koover. It was a fun-filled experience; I agree on the revival of it. smilie
crashdragon Green Sparx Gems: 344
#19 Posted: 22:08:17 28/07/2013
I been working on some for the LOS series since I thought a franchise can get better if it had some lore. One of them I working was who Spyro's parents were. I posted it here and its called simply LOS: Spyro's Parents.
huge dotd freak Emerald Sparx Gems: 3354
#20 Posted: 13:17:05 29/07/2013
Oooh, I havea great idea from a dreams a few months ago,

Okay so in the dream swapforce was cancelled, and they were replacing it with a crossover between the classics and TLOS series, Elijah wod was going to be spyro, Gary Oldman was Chronicler Ignitus, and their was a new blue dragn about the size of spyro, his name was blaize and he was voiced by Tom Felton. It would have cynder AND ember, elora and bianca, and hunter, talking sparx. It also had volteer, terrador, cyrill. It would be like the classics in that you explored avalar and places like that, looking for gems and doing requests for the other charactors, but it would be TLOS in that it would be more sirious too. Best dream ever! Why couldn't it hav been real???
---
Do you not like my mouth words?
#21 Posted: 17:08:04 31/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: SuperSpyroFan
Quote: spyrobeta

Wishful thinking...

This topic is for exactly that. Idea are welcome regardless of what position the franchise is in and how possible they are.

Actually, I would've liked to see at least one game in which Bianca was a playable character- possibly even a co-op between her and Hunter, where you would have to solve puzzles and defeat enemies alternating between her magic and his strength.

Quote: Waaksian

-

I played in that RP as Flame and an insecure, overweight Fear dragon named Koover. It was a fun-filled experience; I agree on the revival of it. smilie

I am totally working on re-building it in a more efficient way that wouldn't involve breaking the storyline into a million seperate RPs like last time. Also, I'm eliminating my presets and allowing people to create their own dragon for each element. RPing with presets is hardly ever fun.

OH, and another idea I had for a game involved my AU at the time (which revolved around the age-old concept of LoS being Classic Spyro's dramatic backstory):

It would take place after SL, and after the arrival of Cynder and the guardians to Spyro's new home among the more light-hearted residents of the realm (which could be a game in itself...). It would have to operate on the concept that everything you learned in LoS was either a fat lie or made obsolete by recent findings. (A change I wouldn't mind...)

As it turns out, Malefor was only one of several generations of legendary purple dragons, the one preceding him having been the less-powerful Sorcerer, who's arrival was what had made the Guardians question if Malefor had been the first or not. And before him? Mostly common dragons, like Spyro.

This knowledge comes conveniently, as two villains are accidentally resurrected by either a bumbling Necromancer's apprentice or one of the older villains. They may be only moderately powerful, individually, but they've combined forces, and defeating them is a secret known only to the purple dragons who did so in the past.

Spyro sets out to seek the person who resurrected the two villains (and is now regretting it), in the hopes that they will help Spyro unlock the secrets of two of the purple dragons of the past...
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#22 Posted: 17:45:37 31/07/2013
Skylanders: Bond across time

ALL 3 SPYROS IN ONE GAME!
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#23 Posted: 21:54:04 31/07/2013 | Topic Creator
If it was done right, it could work. But it would be the hardest thing to do right game-creation-wise that I can imagine.
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#24 Posted: 22:43:08 31/07/2013
The plot seems a lot thicker and more creative now(not that it wasn't creative before). Will they still have to find the missing elements?

I now recall playing as a preset; Sickle the worrisome ice dragon. Actually, he was kinda fun.
#25 Posted: 05:53:38 01/08/2013
Yeah but, wanting a remake of the Spyro games IS wishful thinking, come on, anyone who likes the old Spyro would admit this. It's not exactly a bunch of your ideas is it? If they would have stated that in another topic, they'd probably get bashed by the "neutral" fans. smilie

And saying stuff like "Let the younger generation have their turn" Basically sticking up for Activision is how I see it. I don't get how they can say something like that, when it's not under their control in the first place. Especially if there's a mixture of older adults, and younger playing it. But whatever...I don't really care for it...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:56:01 01/08/2013 by SuperSpyroFan
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10259
#26 Posted: 13:06:32 01/08/2013
Quote: Sleepy0429
Skylanders: Bond across time

ALL 3 SPYROS IN ONE GAME!

Spyro Generations: Malefor,Ripto and Kaos have teamed up(for as long as their egos can take it) to destroy all Spyros and their friends! Travel through levels from all games and defeat all of them without even needing to use Fury Element/Superflame/OP hats and then spend several minutes trying to beat the final boss while all other Skylanders and Spyro's allies form the Classics yell about homing shots!

...Nah,I'm joking,but the idea is still something that can be done and would work. Not sure how they would be able to tie all stories without using alternate universes instead of time like in Sonic Generations though...
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:06:56 01/08/2013 by Bifrost
#27 Posted: 02:51:24 02/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Waaksian
The plot seems a lot thicker and more creative now(not that it wasn't creative before). Will they still have to find the missing elements?

I now recall playing as a preset; Sickle the worrisome ice dragon. Actually, he was kinda fun.

If you liked your old preset, you can revive them as your character. smilie

And when I figure out all the details, I will open an RP. Right now I'm trying to get my offline life in check. Plus, I'm that person that has millions of RP ideas going at once and not one of them are sorted down to the last detail. smilie

Yeah but, wanting a remake of the Spyro games IS wishful thinking, come on, anyone who likes the old Spyro would admit this. It's not exactly a bunch of your ideas is it? If they would have stated that in another topic, they'd probably get bashed by the "neutral" fans. smilie

And saying stuff like "Let the younger generation have their turn" Basically sticking up for Activision is how I see it. I don't get how they can say something like that, when it's not under their control in the first place. Especially if there's a mixture of older adults, and younger playing it. But whatever...I don't really care for it...

I became apathetic about where the series goes over a few years ago. I still think it's fun to present these "what if" game and lore scenarios though. smilie
Spyrobaby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4263
#28 Posted: 17:11:49 07/08/2013
So basically I'm going to post improved versions of games I came up with on previous topics. Sorry if it's too long :L

Title: Spyro: The forgotten orbs
Plot: Spyro thinks he's done everything. He's saved every realm. All the dragons are freed, the orbs and talismans are back where they belong. Dragon eggs, crystals, gems, you name it, they're all back in their place and it's time for a well-earned vacation for Spyro. But, alas, not all is over. On a peaceful day int he dragon kingdom Spyro was remembering his adventures back in the day, freeing dragons, collecting eggs, and then he remembered a little something that happened in Avalar. He was just taking a walk after collecting all the orbs and talismans and yet still he could hear the familiar ringing of an orb waiting to be collected. Of course, at the time, Spyro just wanted to get on his vacation to Dragon Shores and forget about everything. But now it was over, he thought back to that day and wondered what could really have happened. He knew that orbs could be used for many things, at that particular stage the Professor needed them to power a portal, they were very powerful objects. So he got up and decided to question the older dragons about what this could possibly mean.

He started with the Artisan dragons, who had no idea. So off he went to the Peace Keepers. They apologized and said that it didn't ring any bells. Then to the Magic Crafters, who normally knew everything about this sort of stuff. There was something in the back of their mind, but no matter how hard they tried it just wouldn't come to the front for them to remember. Nobody else seemed to know, so Spyro took a visit to the Professor's lab and asked him. At first, even the Professor was confused, yet after much digging and research he found something (Aha!). It was something now called the 'Forgotten Orbs' because every dragon had forgotten about them. The story basically went that the dragons had these very special orbs that contained a lot of power, but they were so powerful nobody dared to use them. Other creatures and worlds and kingdoms wanted these orbs, and the dragons realized that these orbs were what made them strong. They decided one day, after an attack by some deadly scorpions, that they would have to hide the orbs. Some dragons weren't too happy about this, as they wanted the power for themselves. Because of those dragons there were fights within the kingdom because of greed, so they realized the orbs were doing them no good. So the most responsible dragons took a few orbs and scattered them around their world where they would never be found and eventually, they were forgotten. So why is it a problem, I hear you ask. Well, just because the dragons have forgotten about them, doesn't mean others have. So once again, Spyro has to try and retrieve the orbs from all over the world of the original Spyro games and restore the harmony that once was in the dragon worlds.

Playable Characters
Spyro- the main man. You will navigate the majority of the world with Spyro
Sparx- Spyro's trusty dragonfly. He will be playable in Sparx Challenge levels (third person shooter levels)
Hunter- Spyro's cheetah friend. Playable in the Flight levels with a special challenge that normally involves shooting something
Sheila- In her home world and in the Stomp challenges
Sgt Byrd- In his home world and and in the Flying Soldier challenges
Bentley- In his home world and in the Yeti challenges
Agent 9- In his home world and in the Secret Agent challenges
Blink- In the Underground challenges
Unlockable characters
Ember- She can be unlocked upon 100% completion
Flame- After the Big Boss Showdown
Bartholomew- After completing all the yeti challenges he can be played instead of Bentley AND if 120% completion is acquired there might be another secret...
Cyrilla- A young red dragon, sister to Flame, she can be unlocked after completing all the Mystic Flame challenges
Unplayable characters
The Professor- the pinnacle of all knowledge, he can guide you on his inventions and you can pay him a visit in his lab
Moneybags- He owns a shop that you can find in almost every level, he sells things such as upgrades, extra hitpoints and even minigames
Numerous creatures found all over the realms- most will give you a challenge to complete with some sort of reward
Zoe and the fairies- Zoe will save your game for you and the other fairies will give you temporary or permanent (whether for the level or the game) powerups
Villains
The Dragons of Greed- they will come up at various points and are easy enough to dispose of
The Wolf- a huge wolf
Chainblaze- A creature created by the Sorceress (a relative of the one from YoTD)
The Sorceress
And a secret boss....

More coming soon smilie
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
#29 Posted: 20:38:22 07/08/2013
Quote: Spyrobaby
So basically I'm going to post improved versions of games I came up with on previous topics. Sorry if it's too long :L

Plot: Spyro thinks he's done everything. He's saved every realm. All the dragons are freed, the orbs and talismans are back where they belong. Dragon eggs, crystals, gems, you name it, they're all back in their place and it's time for a well-earned vacation for Spyro. But, alas, not all is over. On a peaceful day int he dragon kingdom Spyro was remembering his adventures back in the day, freeing dragons, collecting eggs, and then he remembered a little something that happened in Avalar. He was just taking a walk after collecting all the orbs and talismans and yet still he could hear the familiar ringing of an orb waiting to be collected. Of course, at the time, Spyro just wanted to get on his vacation to Dragon Shores and forget about everything. But now it was over, he thought back to that day and wondered what could really have happened. He knew that orbs could be used for many things, at that particular stage the Professor needed them to power a portal, they were very powerful objects. So he got up and decided to question the older dragons about what this could possibly mean.

He started with the Artisan dragons, who had no idea. So off he went to the Peace Keepers. They apologized and said that it didn't ring any bells. Then to the Magic Crafters, who normally knew everything about this sort of stuff. There was something in the back of their mind, but no matter how hard they tried it just wouldn't come to the front for them to remember. Nobody else seemed to know, so Spyro took a visit to the Professor's lab and asked him. At first, even the Professor was confused, yet after much digging and research he found something (Aha!). It was something now called the 'Forgotten Orbs' because every dragon had forgotten about them. The story basically went that the dragons had these very special orbs that contained a lot of power, but they were so powerful nobody dared to use them. Other creatures and worlds and kingdoms wanted these orbs, and the dragons realized that these orbs were what made them strong. They decided one day, after an attack by some deadly scorpions, that they would have to hide the orbs. Some dragons weren't too happy about this, as they wanted the power for themselves. Because of those dragons there were fights within the kingdom because of greed, so they realized the orbs were doing them no good. So the most responsible dragons took a few orbs and scattered them around their world where they would never be found and eventually, they were forgotten. So why is it a problem, I hear you ask. Well, just because the dragons have forgotten about them, doesn't mean others have. So once again, Spyro has to try and retrieve the orbs from all over the world of the original Spyro games and restore the harmony that once was in the dragon worlds.

Playable Characters
Sparx- Spyro's trusty dragonfly. He will be playable in Sparx Challenge levels (third person shooter levels)
Hunter- Spyro's cheetah friend. Playable in the Flight levels with a special challenge that normally involves shooting something
Unlockable characters
Bartholomew- After completing all the yeti challenges he can be played instead of Bentley AND if 120% completion is acquired there might be another secret...
Cyrilla- A young red dragon, sister to Flame, she can be unlocked after completing all the Mystic Flame challenges
Unplayable characters
The Professor- the pinnacle of all knowledge, he can guide you on his inventions and you can pay him a visit in his lab
Moneybags- He owns a shop that you can find in almost every level, he sells things such as upgrades, extra hitpoints and even minigames
Numerous creatures found all over the realms- most will give you a challenge to complete with some sort of reward
Zoe and the fairies- Zoe will save your game for you and the other fairies will give you temporary or permanent (whether for the level or the game) powerups
Villains
The Dragons of Greed- they will come up at various points and are easy enough to dispose of
The Wolf- a huge wolf
Chainblaze- A creature created by the Sorceress (a relative of the one from YoTD)
The Sorceress
And a secret boss....

More coming soon smilie

The plot is really different, it's a bit of a twist as you think that everything in the dragon worlds has been dealt with now. So I take it; it would play as an original Spyro game? Are all of these scared orbs rare? And what worlds do you revisit? Avalar? Or the Dragon Realms, I thought of Avalar because that's when the orbs become introduced, but if these ones have been forgotten about and are in hidden areas scattered around the dragon lands, I'm assuming it's levels from Spyro 1. Does this mean that Spyro would have to find hidden areas in the levels he revisits? Would he have to learn a new power-up to find these hidden areas? Do you still collect gems? And are their any other collectibles?
Spyrobaby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4263
#30 Posted: 20:47:48 07/08/2013
^Wow this sounds like a serious interview xD

Well I will be doing more posts to answer most of those questions but basically it's an original Spyro game and you visit mostly the worlds from Spyro 1 and 2, so Avalar is the main place where you find orbs. The Forgotten Realms from Spyro 3 make a slight appearance as some characters live in those realms, and there would be new levels because otherwise it wouldn't be a very original game. It would probably fit in ok as even when you play the games you see parts that seem to be unused and it would basically be like a gateway to the undiscovered parts of the realms. Gems of course make an appearance, it wouldn't be Spyro without them and there are other collectibles but you'll have to wait to the next few posts to find out what they are smilie
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
Blackhawk Blue Sparx Gems: 650
#31 Posted: 19:16:39 08/01/2014
There could be a possabilty of creating one from another universe. (like star trek mirrior mirror.) Everything is not what it is from TLOS. Things completely change but also remain the same in a way.
---
I love Star Wars! Especially RC-1207 "Sev" <3
"I have become a shadow of my former self. I am a monster. I am a ghost. I'm a warrior from Hell..." - Me
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#32 Posted: 12:46:31 18/01/2014
I sorta had this idea over ten years ago during class in primary school but I went looked back not-so-long-ago-to-me, I added a bit more humor and even poke fun at OCs.

Spyro goes to this big traditional dragon gathering for... I'll figure it out. Spyro arrives late and sees everyone (including his grandpa) trapped in diamond-shaped mirrors and the one responsible is a midget in a white suit with a white diamond head, red eyes, no mouth but voiced by Gilbert Gottfried. Spyro escapes into a portal but gets the help of a sorceresses-in-training to help him free his fellow dragons.

The Diamond King (working on name) uses his Diamoncs (like Gnorcs and Rhynocs?) to stop Spyro while trying to control the four elemental macguffins to control the most power dragons. There's also another few dragons with one being a red dragon called Pyro who has four wings and a bit taller than Spyro except he's a jerk and idiot and another one is Pyro's suck-up who sucks up to Pyro until his contract expires in the end.

Did we had this topic before?
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
Darchangel Blue Sparx Gems: 627
#33 Posted: 16:16:35 20/01/2014
Quote: parisruelz12
Quote: Kevin16

[User Posted Image]

(I respect your opinion. But your opinion took me by surprise.)

OMG yes, why didn't I think of that. A console game though, not a handheld.
And one game instead of two where you can either switch between two characters, play co-op or play in a Twinsanity style.
---
>N< "Everyone knows I'm in over my head."
I'll Start Trying In September
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#34 Posted: 21:49:16 21/01/2014

Playable Characters
Unlockable characters
Unplayable characters
Villains
The Wolf- a huge wolf
The Sorceress
And a secret boss....

More coming soon smilie

The plot is really different, it's a bit of a twist as you think that everything in the dragon worlds has been dealt with now. So I take it; it would play as an original Spyro game? Are all of these scared orbs rare? And what worlds do you revisit? Avalar? Or the Dragon Realms, I thought of Avalar because that's when the orbs become introduced, but if these ones have been forgotten about and are in hidden areas scattered around the dragon lands, I'm assuming it's levels from Spyro 1. Does this mean that Spyro would have to find hidden areas in the levels he revisits? Would he have to learn a new power-up to find these hidden areas? Do you still collect gems? And are their any other collectibles?

sounds like it would be an awesome game. you got any video game creation experience?
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#35 Posted: 22:23:40 24/01/2014
Quote: theuone

Playable Characters
Unlockable characters
Unplayable characters
Villains
The Wolf- a huge wolf
The Sorceress
And a secret boss....

More coming soon smilie

sounds like it would be an awesome game. you got any video game creation experience?

Nope.
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#36 Posted: 18:13:15 25/01/2014

Nope.

too bad you cant have mine then, im in a video game creation class.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#37 Posted: 20:31:00 25/01/2014

Nope.

too bad you cant have mine then, im in a video game creation class.

Good luck with that then.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8733
#38 Posted: 00:09:23 26/01/2014
A space level.
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#39 Posted: 22:42:00 10/02/2014
Spyro: The Attack of the Candies.

This Candy King (a dragon with Candy horns and crest) takes over the dragon realms from spyro 1. Making them with Candy like fulled. Gnasty Gnorc is confused and eats his junkyard palace made of candy. Making him fat. Most of the Candy King's arm is made of sweets and wrappers. He has stolen the dragon eggs for experiments and has turned the egg thieves into Smarties. Ice is now rock candy. Water and Lava is now juice milk and ice cream. (This one type of bad guy is Ice cream on legs that has this funny melting animation when you hit him with fire breath) after Spyro defeats The Candy King he leaves to help Elora who has sent him a letter saying the talismans has gone missing... And candy rain is falling in Hurrcios! Spyro collects them and goes to The Candy King to defeat him... Again. After Bianica appears from some magic. After Elora and Bianica meet Bianica tells Spyro that someone has taken over the Forgotten Worlds and everyone is poor and sick..... Stomach Aches! Spyro says he can help and that he will get medicine from the Proffesser and stop the Candy King once and for all! Elora and Bianica become friends and help take care of the sickest of the Forgotten Worlds' residents with Sheila.... The Billy Goats. Spyro as an epic battle with the Candy King... The King flys away and says Spyro is to strong. The Proffeser installs a new machine.... The World Jumper 300. Spyro can now go to any of the three main worlds! smilie

Playable Characters:
Spyro!
Hunter (destroy the cow saucers that are taking infected candy to drop into the village!)
Bently (stop his brother from eating EVERYTHING)
Agent 9 (help find the Professor's medicine)
Sheila (collect herbs to help the stomach pain for the goats.)
Sgt. Byrd (him and the humming birds are going to war with the Candy King! Your job is to sneak in and get the largest of the dragon eggs!)
Elora (follow a group of Candy enemies to the Candy King's hideout in Avalar.)
Bianica (follow a group of Candy enemies to the Candy King's hideout in the Forgotten Worlds)
Flame (follow a group of Candy enemies to the Candy King's hideout in the Dragon Realms)
Ember (pilot a plane to bomb the Candy King's hideout in the Dragon Realms (Ember is like an awesome tomboy in this game!))
Candy King (he turns good at the 99% complete mark as a skin)
Ember (Skin)
Flame (Skin)

It is a mix of all the first five games!!!!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:02:46 10/02/2014 by DragonDog
iSO Emerald Sparx Gems: 3143
#40 Posted: 06:33:22 25/02/2014
I recall writing and thinking up game mechanics and ideas on the fly in this thread, the works of "Spyro X Sheep X Sparx" - originally supposed to be just shipping, or at least friendship shippings; and but then the game mechanics come into play. I was invested in creating a fusion of story elements and game elements together for interactivity to be a thing. Refer to posts #32, #35, #37, #39, and #47 for details. I haven't updated much due to Razz closind the thread, and had other things to do at the time; perhaps I'll come back again when things have calmed down. Food for thought!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:42:27 25/02/2014 by iSO
LocoGuy107 Ripto Gems: 390
#41 Posted: 01:09:51 10/03/2014
Spyro Enchanted. Your mind will = BLOWN.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:07:07 29/03/2014 by LocoGuy107
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me