Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Favorite Unusual/Uncommon Ships + Forum Challenge
Page 1 of 1
Favorite Unusual/Uncommon Ships + Forum Challenge [CLOSED]
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6124
#1 Posted: 23:18:27 24/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Alright, I'm going to give this one more shot because it's fun and I'm curious. There are lots of ships (relationships) in Spyro fandom and I'd like to know which ones are your favorites that are not the main three (Spyro/Cynder, Spyro/Ember, and Spyro/Elora). "Crack ships", as they are sometimes called, are the spice of fandom life. :D Which ones are your favorites?

Challenge:
1. Do NOT mention Spyro/Ember, Spyro/Cynder, or Spyro/Elora until next Friday (March 2)!
2. Stay on topic this entire week in this thread. There will be no second chances!
3. No bashing of anyone's ships for any reason. If you have a problem with yaoi/yuri, mixed species, same species, or anything else, keep it to yourself this week or talk about it somewhere else.

Prize:
If you guys can follow those three rules for a whole week, I'll draw the most popular couple from this topic and, maybe, I might even draw something with the main three popular pairings. :)

You can talk about any couples you like besides the main three. It can be any gender, any species, any characters no matter how obscure so long as they're in the Spyro franchise. Skylanders counts and you are free to crossover characters from one Spyro series to another. And it doesn't matter how many other people like your ship, you can still talk about why you like it, too. :)

Here are my favorites (though I won't go into why unless someone really wants to know):

Insomniac
Elora/Zoe
one-sided Moneybags/Sheila
Sheila/Bentley

AHT/SL
Ember/Bandit
Ice Princess/Teena
Bentley/Hunter

LoS
Cynder/Sparx
Spyro/Sparx

Skylanders
Cynder/Hex
Stealth Elf/Hex
Cynder/Whirlwind

Crossovers
Cynder/Red
Stealth Elf/Elora
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#2 Posted: 23:23:04 24/02/2012
Romeo/Juliet.

I wonder how many people will stop to think for a sec...
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#3 Posted: 23:30:52 24/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Haha, indeed! XD I loved those two. I remember just cracking up the first time I played RR and finished that mission. It was so cute and so funny at the same time. I've often considered writing hilarious fluff fanfic (though I could never decide if Juliet was trans or not; if she was, that would be really interesting and cute to write about, but comically-deep-voiced/Dr. Mrs. The Monarch-esque ladies are fun, too).
#4 Posted: 23:33:15 24/02/2012
Yeah, I found them hilarious. I can't get over the voice. smilie

Moneybags/Ember
---
#5 Posted: 23:40:35 24/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Hey, now there's a ship I'd never thought of. Those two would get along great, too. XD Well, maybe they would... He'd have to learn to share some of those gems he keeps hoarding with her. :D
#6 Posted: 23:45:21 24/02/2012
Honestly though, I could see a real entertaining "Father/Daughter" thing happening there. smilie

Flame/Agent Zero

I HAVE MY REASONS
---
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#7 Posted: 23:45:58 24/02/2012
Classic Hunter/Classic Sparx
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:46:17 24/02/2012 by SuperSpyroFan
#8 Posted: 00:17:13 25/02/2012 | Topic Creator
These are both awesome ships and you guys make me curious about your reasoning behind them and what appeals to you about them. :)
#9 Posted: 00:20:04 25/02/2012
Quote: Razz
These are both awesome ships and you guys make me curious about your reasoning behind them and what appeals to you about them. smilie

Well, I've always seen Flame as that character who looks up to the hero.

So, we take Agent Zero, a secret agent - rather heroic occupation, stereotypically - and notice his goofy nature - and then take Flame, the kid who wants to become heroic....and we could have some potential for something interesting.
---
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#10 Posted: 02:04:07 25/02/2012
Chop-Chop/Ignitor

Classic Spyro/LOS Spyro/Skyro
#11 Posted: 02:26:43 25/02/2012 | Topic Creator
The Spyro threesome is my Purple Day favorite triad. :) :D
Kariana Emerald Sparx Gems: 3057
#12 Posted: 03:47:08 25/02/2012
Quote: Spyrobaro
Whirlwind/Warnado

I seriously have never seen anyone ship them. They're perfect together, in my opinion.

Now that I think about it, I really think they would be cute together smilie
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
SilentButDeadly Gold Sparx Gems: 2086
#13 Posted: 04:07:34 25/02/2012
Scratch/Sniff.

Why not?
---
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#14 Posted: 07:54:00 25/02/2012
Quote: SilentButDeadly
Scratch/Sniff.

Why not?

Scarb/Gaul

Ravage Rider/Steam

Malefor/Sorcerer (heck Malefor even looks like Sorcey's final form)

In-fact since some of the team who made Shadow Legacy went on to LOS it's safe to say Sorcerers real form and Malefors are nearly the same and Malefor is merely Sorcey
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:59:40 25/02/2012 by Jackson117
Hyena Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#15 Posted: 08:13:07 25/02/2012
Spyro x Zap
Created from my own personal/inside jokes.
No one knows much about my "therapist Zap" concept. Since it's really my idea/fannon that I choose to keep to myself.
Basically I made short comics about both boys and Zap would be playing as a therapist. (He would be saying nothing other than "Yes" and "Go on" and "Tell me more")
Since Spyro used to get a lot of crap from the fandom. So his best buddy Zap was there to tell Spyro to tell him more and talk about his feelings! :D

George x Spyro
Okay. I just like pairing for the cuteness of it.
Really, I would see this relationship a bit one-sided. As in terms of George loving Spyro for helping him catch fish.
Also the thought of magical snow leopard and dragon mix babies sounds cute.

Sheila x Elora
I have no explanation for this one. But I honestly like the idea of them together A LOT.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:28:32 25/02/2012 by Hyena
#16 Posted: 17:30:29 25/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Haha, I feel you on Sheila/Elora. I even drew them a mutant love child once. :D Faunaroos are adorable. :D
Radiance Emerald Sparx Gems: 3950
#17 Posted: 18:32:48 25/02/2012
Sparx/Sheep.

Forever and ever and ever. :|
---
Love is a gift.. Cherish it!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:32:56 25/02/2012 by Radiance
Hyena Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#18 Posted: 20:30:38 25/02/2012
Haha, I feel you on Sheila/Elora. I even drew them a mutant love child once. :D Faunaroos are adorable. :D

"Faunaroo"
I simply adore that being the mutant/hybrid's name. XD
#19 Posted: 20:33:20 25/02/2012 | Topic Creator
This art is so old... XD

Faunaroo!

[User Posted Image]
SilentButDeadly Gold Sparx Gems: 2086
#20 Posted: 20:50:20 25/02/2012
^ ....

Anyways, Hugo/Sheep. It's pretty obvious.
---
#21 Posted: 21:15:53 25/02/2012 | Topic Creator
It's magic. That's all you need to know. :D

I can totally see Hugo/Sheep. He's too obsessed for it to just be about all the stray wool sticking to his clothes. XD
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6266
#22 Posted: 21:54:35 25/02/2012
Moneybags/Trigger Happy

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned that before.
#23 Posted: 22:09:43 25/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Lord, the fights over money between those two would be spectacular. XD I bet it has to be a long-distance relationship to keep them from nearly killing each other over their money differences. :D
Surprise Green Sparx Gems: 313
#24 Posted: 22:12:51 25/02/2012
Gnasty Gnorc/Sorceress

Both are big, ugly, and frankly hideous sounding in voices... both are also rulers of a realm... well, one temporalily, and the other for many, many years, but still, perfect looove right there!
---
"It's a tuatara, not a lizard."
matesds Emerald Sparx Gems: 3504
#25 Posted: 22:25:18 25/02/2012
I love the yuri ship of two most known franchise dragonesses smilie Becuase 1. The flames backdraft are hilarious ( #maximumtrolling #thisidiotiscrazy #somemenjustwanttowatchtheworldburn #watchoutwevegotabadassoverhere #sohardcore ), and 2. I love Razz's artwork of it smilie

Certain black dragoness X Hunter is also my "friendship is best ship" ship, even through.... Simply because in my headcanon, both are gamers (Hunter is obviously an AC fanboy, in case of wondering)

Moneybaggs X Trig is also good, not because of one of Happy's upgrade path has a callback, but simply because of the kink of Trigger likes to shoot at things with golden coins, and Moneybaggs loves money, so it will be fun watching Trigger Happy shoot Moneybaggs, both seeming enjoying it #somekindofgoldenrainandbukkake *shot with golden coins shotguns* :megusta: :totallyworthit:

Hex X Sonic Boom, because yeah, two most awesome Skyladies in a pair! Also, "Mommy, why I do have two mommies?" .... OK, that one was terrible.... smilie
---
Keep smile
#26 Posted: 22:35:47 25/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Haha, everyone thinks I started the Cynder/Ember thing, but it wasn't me! Someone commissioned me for some of the first CxE art and it just sort of spiraled out of control from there.
Surprise Green Sparx Gems: 313
#27 Posted: 22:43:00 25/02/2012
Haha, everyone thinks I started the Cynder/Ember thing, but it wasn't me! Someone commissioned me for some of the first CxE art and it just sort of spiraled out of control from there.

I personally think it was the "certain comic" that rather cemented that "myth" of you starting that ship, in my view, but that is just my opinion... I personally find it a funny ship that goes on and off again because of how... different they are in personality...

Feuding about what they find fun and hate, much? Ha ha!
---
"It's a tuatara, not a lizard."
#28 Posted: 22:59:43 25/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Haha, yeah, that comic didn't help. XD After the commissioner planted the idea in my head and I kept getting harassed by Embrats, I sort of thought it would be funny to pair them up big time. Oh, how wrong I was (and on just about every level, too)! XD I would potentially do a CxE-centric sequel for Metalic Cynder and Pearl Hex figures, or $200 a page. :D

I still think Cynder/Ember is a fun ship, though. It makes sense on a lot of levels. For Cynder, she's had nothing but trouble from dudes and, being constantly surrounded by them, I imagine she'd be astonished to see something different. For Ember, I think she likes Cynder's power and I bet Cynder would spoil her with all the gems she wanted. :D Their personalities clash in a marvelous way, too. And, the last little cherry on top, it really cheeses off both Cyndorks AND Embrats. XD

It's not my favorite Spyro yuri ship by a long shot, mostly because it's really overdone, but it's still fun.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6266
#29 Posted: 00:21:37 26/02/2012
Lord, the fights over money between those two would be spectacular. smilie I bet it has to be a long-distance relationship to keep them from nearly killing each other over their money differences. smilie

I was thinking that Trigger Happy providing Moneybags with gold coins would make the relationship work.
iSO Emerald Sparx Gems: 3143
#30 Posted: 03:39:00 26/02/2012
Huh. Looks like I'm going to try it out just for fun, and for Razz; keep in mind that it's my first time trying to do this.

Spyro/Sheep
I have no idea why I went there. Maybe it's because I initially think of Spyro wanting to take a nom on some sort of meat like this lil'fluffy creature (you know how dragons devour people, cattle, and sheep), but Spyro is too small to swallow the sheep whole. I'd like the paring it to be a rule-breaker - to have a partner-up; like cats and dogs coexisting together.

Having them both together would be good because it would state that not all dragons are mean to weaker beings, or even fodder; thinking that they're better than everyone else. I can't decide on the gender on the sheep because putting one would put social and gender barriers; so it's more fun if I left out the details.

I imagine Spyro and Sheep sleeping together for the night if a drawing would happen. That's my thoughts; and I just made the pairing up on the spot!

Can shipping/relationship pairing/partner-up include objects?
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#31 Posted: 04:04:13 26/02/2012
I ****ing love Cynder/Evil Cynder x Red. <3<3<3
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#32 Posted: 04:06:40 26/02/2012
@Spyrobaro: Thanks for that thought! (:

Spyro/Sheep (continuing)
For the pairing, it would be cute for both of them to travel together in an adventure and help each other/together to progress; the Sheep would hold a bunch of items with the wool material around the body that Spyro can't carry because he's four-legged (or so my mind remembered). I know that the games would depict Spyro to hold all the goodies he collected (such as gems, eggs, or keys - or if the games imply that everytime Spyro touches something important, it gets teleported back at his home until indicated usage...like spending gems, or opening a gate/door), but if realism/consistency would to take place, the Sheep will take that role to do so.

You know, the pairing I just made up on the spot...just minutes ago; I might wanna have to think how good this relationship would be by expanding interaction possibilities for a video game, or as story to hear/listen or see/watch via witnessing.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:13:30 26/02/2012 by iSO
#33 Posted: 04:23:44 26/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Woo! I'm not the only Red/Cynder fan! Though, to be fair, I got the idea because SFRB shipped it first. XD

Hee, I could see Spyro/sheep working out nicely. I bet Sparx would be jealous (possibly for both sides). :D

Also, I'm going to say "no" to the "character x object" pairing for now just to keep things simple and semi-coherent. When the challenge for the week is over though, y'all can go crazy. :D
#34 Posted: 05:04:46 26/02/2012
@Razz: I actually forgotten about Sparx! Damn you Skylanders for making me forget the health-bar indicator lil'guy! I actually didn't think about him when I came up the Spyro/Sheep pairing around 30 minutes ago.

Spyro/Sheep (continuing)
I would think that Sparx would have to protect the Sheep as well as Spyro; double the trouble I say! Or maybe the Sheep would have it's own very "Sparx" to be protected with. Naaaahhhh. Maybe I'll figure out what to do when Sparx is involved in a later time.

For the Sheep, I think that although it would appear weak to larger beings (and as history has pointed out, sheep are pretty much prone to predation and death easily), Spyro can assist the Sheep to defend itself by putting projecticles into the sheep's wool, and when he intentionally scares the creature, it would result for the Sheep to become in a state of shock and launch the projecticles dangerously fast in all directions. Tis an act of loyalty I say!

The wooled creature would also be suitable for disguising not just for itself, but also for Spyro. The purple dragon would hide under the Sheep, and stay put and act like a rock (depending on the wool).

Last but not the final time, I'm not sure if the Sheep would have the ability to speak; but Sparx communicates through "buzz buzz" noises, hmmm...it's more fun if the Sheep expresses it's thoughts and feelings through body language. Every other character in the Spyro universe communicates primarily through speaking, so I love to have the wooled creature to be the only one communicating through body language. Another rule-breaker pointed out!

Wow...I'm making up all these ideas just for the Spyro/Sheep pairing. That's...unreal. Other pairings rely on an intensive amount of interaction to make it fesible, but having Spyro/Sheep together; with the latter having no deep background other than being fodder to dragons can make a lot of possibilities without a lot of conflict. Maybe I'm just saying that for the sake of being said?

(EDIT: Actually, I forgot the fact that sheeps are my favorite animal. Love the fact that they jump playfully, and two video game series influenced me to like the animal in particular: Spyro, and Worms - I suppose that's why I made the pairing. Makes my like-ability closer as heck.)

Hey Razz, for your pairings - some of them are very self-explanatory (or that I know what you like I guess), but I'm interested on the reasons of the Skylander pairings. Keep in mind that I didn't get much involvement in playing the first Skylander game, even though I drag my thoughts on updating the painfully (which whether or not the second game is announced, I'm not doing another one!).
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 05:50:55 26/02/2012 by iSO
#35 Posted: 05:20:13 26/02/2012 | Topic Creator
I think Spyro/Sheep/Sparx would make a pretty fun love triangle and it'd be an interesting bit of character exploration for all involved. :D

As for why I like the Skylanders pairings I do...

Cynder/Hex
When I read both of their backstories, I couldn't help but imagine that Hex had a big part to play in freeing Cynder and they both wound up being outcasts together. It seems like the sort of circumstances that would push two people toward one another, especially since they would likely share some common morbid interests that no one else would (leading armies, death magic, Underworld scenery, etc.).

Stealth Elf/Hex
This was mostly for aesthetic reasons. :D But I do think their opposing elements would make for an interesting relationship.

Cynder/Whirlwind
You can thank my fans for this. I don't even remember how it started, but I have been known to ship solely for the lulz and CxW is pure lulz in my book (especially with the nutty pseudo-canon I've built up around both of them :D).
#36 Posted: 06:03:06 26/02/2012
@Razz: Thanks for the info on your thoughts on the Skylander pairings, I should go to your DeviantArt page and check out your work based on that (if there's any!) Oh, and can you provide reasons for the pairings of AHT - I haven't even played or know anything about "Spyro: A Hero's Tail". :(

Spyro/Sheep/Sparx (continuing)
You know Razz, with all the fun ways the Sheep will interact with Spyro, and soon Sparx - one primary problem that seems to remain present is the lack of personality. While I created many possibilties and scanarios that the pairing will do (and again, the trio soon), it lacks a coating of personality that people like us can relate to. So let me focus on that:

Let's see if I get this right - Spyro is the hero, Sparx is Spyro's buddy with an outgoing personality - as a health indicator (or with an expand role based on his primary purpose, some sort of nurse), and the Sheep...compared to Sparx, the Sheep's gonna be the silent lamb; and unlike other sheeps, this one sticks around with Spyro and Sparx rather than a group of sheep. Yet another rule-breaker! No wait, two more! (Mind that I will use "Sheep" - with a captial "S" to refer to the sheep character, and "sheep/s" for a group of ordinary sheep XD)

The appearance of the Sheep. This is going to be a very interesting situation because the majority of the sheeps looked/appeared the same, and if this Sheep gets lost, then it's a good thing that sheeps have the ability to remember character faces for years. I have no idea how I should try distinguishing it - making it notable to Spyro and Sparx, yet sticks to the sheep crowd if a situation like this occurs. Hey Razz, what do you think? Should an accessory be added onto the Sheep?

The origin of Spyro (and Sparx) befriending Sheep...based on that first post regarding the initial thoughts that dragons would nom off sheep/cattle - probably not going to answer that, even if the outcome seems to be obvious. Maybe I'll think of something?

I gotta admit, that was a lot of talking regarding Spyro/Sheep/Sparx. I'd say the topic is being taken over by my idea instead, and it's overshadowing other posts! I wonder how people will react tomorrow when they see this topic.

EDIT: Since my posts seem to be taking over; I'll give out thoughts on a few of the pairings you guys suggested:

@sonicbrawler182 - Romeo/Juliet: from the second game of the series? Only reason I say that is that those two names remind me of a play...I'm sure most of us remember that. I can't say much I'm afraid. I suppose replaying the second game would be good.
@sonicbrawler182 - Moneybags/Ember: aww man XD, I agree with what Razz said. One is greedy, one is even greedier, which one will stick out the best?
@Jackson117 - Classic Spyro/LOS Spyro/Skyro: all three of them; having distinctive personalities yet having something in common...all the possibilities of being annoying to each other!
@Radiance - Sparx/Sheep: I didn't spot that at all...maybe I accidentally absorbed your concept into mine? Merging with Spyro? Thank Razz for that idea.
@CAV - Moneybags/Trigger Happy: All hell will break loose! MONEY FIGHT!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:35:17 26/02/2012 by iSO
#37 Posted: 06:28:45 26/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Maybe Sheep has an off-white patch of fur of different-colored eyes. :) My Grandma had a small herd of sheep and most of them tended to be alike except for the littlest one.

I'm not sure I've done much art of my Skylanders ships. There's one Cynder/Hex piece, a couple gag doodles with Cynder/Whirlwind, and no Stealth Elf/Hex yet (though I did a few Stealth Elf/Elora pieces).

Here's my reasons for the AHT pairings:

Ember/Bandit
I supporting this long before I ever got to play Shadow Legacy, mostly because I love mixed species couples and it cheesed off the Embrats. :D I still think they're cute together and in an AU story I never wrote, they've got three young armodragons (known collectively as the Three Banditos even though one is a girl) with some more kids on the way when the story starts.

Ice Princess/Teena
Again, this is largely for aesthetic reasons. Teena is my favorite character in AHT and her state of total poverty in the middle of a volcano just screamed that she needed a rich girlfriend from a cold climate. :D After the Ice Princess saves Teena from an avalanche, they teamed up and had adventures of their own (one of which is a key plot element in the AU I never wrote).

Bentley/Hunter
The way Bentley and Hunter talk about each other in AHT sounds exactly like the way people in a long-going, slightly troubled relationship talk about one another. :D It's not the happiest relationship (Hunter's kind of an overbearing jerk and Bentley gets pushed around a bit) but they don't really know what they'd do without each other and, at the end of the day, they're still in love despite their problems.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7577
#38 Posted: 06:49:40 26/02/2012
Hex/Elora.
Im sorry. Im just trying to be random, not really in to win. smilie
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#39 Posted: 07:14:28 26/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Oooo...! Now there's an Elora ship I hadn't thought of before. :D
#40 Posted: 07:17:01 26/02/2012
It was the first thing that popped into my mind just by looking at the topic. lol. smilie
---
spyrocrash Platinum Sparx Gems: 5012
#41 Posted: 18:09:45 26/02/2012
Spyro/Stealth Elf( i liked the ship when skylanders was first annoucedsmilie)

Thomas/Cho-Lei( completely Random smilie)

Hugo/TheProfessor

Kaos/Ripto

Zoe/Persephone
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:10:30 26/02/2012 by spyrocrash
#42 Posted: 18:58:02 26/02/2012
Persephone/LoS Sparx
---
#43 Posted: 19:17:25 26/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Oh man, I can so see Kaos/Ripto working. XD And I forgot about Cho-Lei. I remember shipping her with Brigid (the bikini dragoness) and that one dragon's wife (because of that steamy romance novel she had in her house and because she and her husband are apparently not on good terms :D).
#44 Posted: 23:25:16 26/02/2012
Time for more development for Spyro/Sheep/Sparx!

Spyro/Sheep/Sparx (continuing...yes, the the 5th post!)
Before I make further development, Razz - I'm not sure what you're talking about. You mean have different eyes for Sheep? Lke having eye colors that would be unusual for a sheep, or two different eye colors - like Red on the left and Blue on the right? Also, the patch thing...hmmm...again, what I'm trying to figure is how will Sheep be easily identifiable to Spyro and Sparx, while remaining hidden among the sheep herd (maybe it's too much to ask?) Maybe implement a scent? I was thinking of having an sweet scent. Spyro would easily identify it, while Sparx (lacking a nose, because he's an insect after all) wouldn't; and if this is implemented, the scent would be seen by viewers but remain subtle.

With the group dynamic placed down: Spyro being the hero, Sparx as the outgoing medical friend, and Sheep as the silent lamb that communicates through only body language (and now facial expressions). I can get down to business to creating scanarios if say one of them is split off from the trio team, or even two:

For Sheep/Sparx, I depict some kind of friendly rivalary to to get Spyro to hang out with one of them when the purple dragon is around. Comparing both; Sheep can't speak at all, saying "Baaaa!" while Sparx can speak, the former is a quadrupedal mammal, the latter is a small insect. However, whenever Spyro tries seeing Sheep and Sparx, they both try to hide their schemes for the sake of fun and secrecy. However, deep down, they have to face whether Spyro picks one over another; but they don't know it yet - and yet it's killing both of them. Set development point here...will see how it will go. :P

If Sheep is split apart from Spyro and Sparx, Sheep would have to force itself to think outside the box and defend for it's life. Sheep may be weak among many creatures, but even before being befriended to Spyro and Sparx, remember that Sheep prefers being solo compared to the herd of sheep; so this lamb had a lot of free time doing a variety of things creatures wouldn't expect besides eating grass and plant life. This one opens a lot more interpretation to play around.

You know, it's a bit odd considering I'm the only one who is discussing the potential doors for my attempt and not on other people; to be fair, it's my first one. Hmm...have there been any previous topics revolving these? I would like to check out your guys' thoughts; and try expanding your ideas among pairings (whether or not it's romantic).
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#45 Posted: 17:15:06 28/02/2012
Said it before and I'll say it again:
IGNITOR X CHOP CHOP!
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#46 Posted: 23:29:27 28/02/2012
Woo! I'm not the only Red/Cynder fan! Though, to be fair, I got the idea because SFRB shipped it first. smilie

Well, I've always liked it, and not because of SFRB. I've just always thought that they'd be the perfect couple, since they've both had dark pasts/both are evil.
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
greenlantern511 Ripto Gems: 270
#47 Posted: 23:31:02 28/02/2012
Zap/Whirlwind
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me