darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > Everything we know about Skylanders: Swap Force (13/10/2013)
First | Previous | Page 23 of 204 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 202 203 204
Everything we know about Skylanders: Swap Force (13/10/2013) [STICKY] [CLOSED]
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#1101 Posted: 01:17:29 20/04/2013
I doubt this thread'll be much use until e3.
Also, I'm somewhat miffed that just when I finally plan on getting an Undead, they introduce new kinds of gates that means I'll need 8 more new characters.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
Popfizzy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1754
#1102 Posted: 04:04:03 21/04/2013
November? I Thought is was September 30.
---
Gimme your money, give us all your money. -Activision
Imada Green Sparx Gems: 488
#1103 Posted: 16:38:43 21/04/2013
Hm, I thought it was October... meh
---
Im so proud of you
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#1104 Posted: 16:41:46 21/04/2013
I,d like for it to be September, but it has always been October.
#1105 Posted: 23:19:33 21/04/2013
I'd like it to release during summer, otherwise I'll probably have to wait till next year to get it.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#1106 Posted: 04:41:23 22/04/2013
I have been watching some videos from FGTV interviews and such about the game. From what I can conclude, s3 skylanders must come from the s2 skylander, so I'm pretty sure that excludes the giants, and possibly the new landers in the giants game. Now they keep mentioning fan favorites, and stealth elf obviously makes sense. Now here is my theory as to who will be in s3.

Life:
Stealth Elf
Zook

Magic:
Spyro
Double Trouble

Air:
Whirlwind
Lightning Rod

Earth:
Terrafin
Bash

Fire:
Ignitor
Eruptor

Water:
Grill Grunt
Slam Bam

Undead:
Cynder
Hex

Tech:
Drobot
Trigger Happy

Here is a reason why I believe giants and the new skylander in giants will not be remade. After watching and interview with the head of the new company making swap force, he states that s3 will receive a new wow pow than the one they had in giants. This gives me a good feeling to believe that those characters will not be remade, which is discouraging. It goes for the same for the I remade ones. They don't have wow POWs so they can't get a second one.
sky-dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3206
#1107 Posted: 05:06:43 22/04/2013
replace double trouble with voodoo cmon the 8 non reposed need to make a comback at least

magic
voodoo

air
warnado

water
wham shell

fire sunburn

life
camo

tech
boommer

undead
ghost roaster

earth dino-rang
---
"ryuujin no ken wo kurae!"
#1108 Posted: 05:17:07 22/04/2013
Quote: Rand O M
I have been watching some videos from FGTV interviews and such about the game. From what I can conclude, s3 skylanders must come from the s2 skylander, so I'm pretty sure that excludes the giants, and possibly the new landers in the giants game. Now they keep mentioning fan favorites, and stealth elf obviously makes sense. Now here is my theory as to who will be in s3.

Life:
Stealth Elf
Zook

Magic:
Spyro
Double Trouble

Air:
Whirlwind
Lightning Rod

Earth:
Terrafin
Bash

Fire:
Ignitor
Eruptor

Water:
Grill Grunt
Slam Bam

Undead:
Cynder
Hex

Tech:
Drobot
Trigger Happy

Here is a reason why I believe giants and the new skylander in giants will not be remade. After watching and interview with the head of the new company making swap force, he states that s3 will receive a new wow pow than the one they had in giants. This gives me a good feeling to believe that those characters will not be remade, which is discouraging. It goes for the same for the I remade ones. They don't have wow POWs so they can't get a second one.

If they so desire, Activision could easily give them extra wowpows (for extra prices of course). Also, I've stated it before, but i think who they put in block fu is a good measure of who they think the fans love to see. The playable characters are:
smilie Stealth Elf
smilie Hot Dog
smilie Cynder
smilie Sonic Boom
smilie Spyro
smilie Triggs
smilie Bash
smilie Gill
---
L Cynder Platinum Sparx Gems: 5744
#1109 Posted: 12:25:16 22/04/2013

Life:
Stealth Elf
Zook

Magic:
Spyro
Double Trouble

Air:
Whirlwind
Lightning Rod

Earth:
Terrafin
Bash

Fire:
Ignitor
Eruptor

Water:
Grill Grunt
Slam Bam

Undead:
Cynder
Hex

Tech:
Drobot
Trigger Happy

Nice predictions. smilie Here's mine if you want to know.

Air: Whirlwind and Sonic Boom/Warnado/Jet Vac

Water: Zap and Gill Grunt/Chill/Whamshell

Earth: Terrafin and Flashwing/Dino Rang/Prism Break

Life: Stealth Elf (confirmed) and Camo/Zook

Tech: Drobot and Trigger Happy/Sprocket/Boomer

Undead: Cynder and Hex/Fright Rider/Ghost Roaster

Fire: Eruptor (possibly) and Ignitor/Hot Dog/Sunburn

Magic: Spyro and Pop Fizz/Double Trouble/Voodood
---
favs smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#1110 Posted: 12:40:41 22/04/2013
read my Educated guesses for my extremely likely list :P may have to update it though
---
Conquertron Red Sparx Gems: 99
#1111 Posted: 12:58:15 22/04/2013
I don't know if this has already been mentioned but if i has i apologize. There will be adventure packs, and battle packs. I am guessing the remaining four elements, Tech, Magic, Life, Air. It also looks like Swap will be 16 chapters as well (same campaign length as Giants) This is based off the interview with Activision producer Chris Wilson.

Link to article

http://www.thehdroom.com/news/...-Answered/12047
---
Initiating...getting angry....sequence
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#1112 Posted: 16:20:36 22/04/2013
Another Slow News day....*sigh*
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#1113 Posted: 16:38:09 22/04/2013
Quote: CommanderGame

We won't see much until E3..
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#1114 Posted: 16:50:11 22/04/2013
Quote: Matteomax
Quote: CommanderGame

We won't see much until E3..

Yeah...I know....
*sips tea* *sighs*
gillgrunt987 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7582
#1115 Posted: 23:29:12 22/04/2013
Hurry up E3!
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
yokey25 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1298
#1116 Posted: 00:31:18 23/04/2013
that's in June right?
---
My favorite swap is Free Shift. As Shakespeare would say"Tis an awesome character."
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#1117 Posted: 01:44:58 23/04/2013
Around June 10th i believe.

They should be leaking things out to generate more hype. Update the facebook page with silouettes, black out pictures and reveal them on twitter every other week, etc.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
#1118 Posted: 02:10:57 23/04/2013
Seriously yeah!
---
#1119 Posted: 05:08:03 23/04/2013
@sky-dragon and Doomslicer, as much as I want to see the unreposed and new landers in giants be remade, I highly doubt it, just the way the guy who wrongs the company helping activision stated how S2 characters are getting remade and will receive a new wow pow. Those two things just make it seem like it won't happen, but hey we have little info so it's fair game for all the skylanders right now.
L Cynder Platinum Sparx Gems: 5744
#1120 Posted: 13:44:42 23/04/2013
Quote: Doomslicer

Life:
Stealth Elf
Zook

Magic:
Spyro
Double Trouble

Air:
Whirlwind
Lightning Rod

Earth:
Terrafin
Bash

Fire:
Ignitor
Eruptor

Water:
Grill Grunt
Slam Bam

Undead:
Cynder
Hex

Tech:
Drobot
Trigger Happy

If they so desire, Activision could easily give them extra wowpows (for extra prices of course). Also, I've stated it before, but i think who they put in block fu is a good measure of who they think the fans love to see. The playable characters are:
smilie Stealth Elf
smilie Hot Dog
smilie Cynder
smilie Sonic Boom
smilie Spyro
smilie Triggs
smilie Bash
smilie Gill

Your likely list looks awesome too. ^__^ Can't wait for it to be updated. smilie
---
favs smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
JCat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1540
#1121 Posted: 22:43:06 23/04/2013
June 10th? Woo hoo only 2 months.

Anyways, But from what I've seen in interviews and such Boomer has almost been officially confirmed as being Series 3(reposed) They haven't said they were going to be called Series 3 anyways. And from what I've seen in the interview's they allways "they'll have a new wow pow." So once again this could mean that it could be replacing the first one. But anyways at the very least in an interview they have said that boomer will "come back" one day. Or maybe they did say reposed. but either way they have confirmed that at some point Boomer will be brought back. So rather he's a Series 3(Swapforce Reposed) or in some future installment. Boomer will be back.
---
Main Team: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
~N~
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4108
#1122 Posted: 23:35:41 23/04/2013
It's been announced! Has anyone heard it?
There WILL be a S3 smilie!
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#1123 Posted: 23:45:40 23/04/2013
^ I don't believe you but there probs will.
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
#1124 Posted: 00:02:48 24/04/2013
Quote: JCat
June 10th? Woo hoo only 2 months.

Anyways, But from what I've seen in interviews and such Boomer has almost been officially confirmed as being Series 3(reposed) They haven't said they were going to be called Series 3 anyways. And from what I've seen in the interview's they allways "they'll have a new wow pow." So once again this could mean that it could be replacing the first one. But anyways at the very least in an interview they have said that boomer will "come back" one day. Or maybe they did say reposed. but either way they have confirmed that at some point Boomer will be brought back. So rather he's a Series 3(Swapforce Reposed) or in some future installment. Boomer will be back.

Oh that's right. Well the that blows my theories.
#1125 Posted: 01:47:02 24/04/2013
Quote: Swap Force Fan

Even IF that info is true, it's pretty obvious he was.
---
#1126 Posted: 01:53:37 24/04/2013
I hope Activision figures out how much of a killing they could make by selling Skylanders officially in China. Seriously, the figures aren't easy to pirate (with the RFIDs anyway), so they can make more money than most videogames (in the land where Wii games are less than a dollar and R4s are more common than regular DS games), unless of course the street-vendors start copying the RFIDs.

Since there's less of a risk of piracy, and Activision has a China office, I say they should sell Skylanders here. Even if they make the quality cheaper, if it works in-game it'll be a hit. The Chinese websites sell a few legit characters (at bloated prices, but they still sell, chinese kids like action figures and games).
---
Jimsta28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1252
#1127 Posted: 03:15:39 24/04/2013
Here are some images from ebgames.co.nz

Wash Buckler (Water/Climb)
https://content.ebgames.co.nz/..._packshot_l.jpg

Freeze Blade (Water/Speed)
https://content.ebgames.co.nz/...ckshot_l_v2.jpg

Blast Zone (Fire/Rocket)
https://content.ebgames.co.nz/...ckshot_l_v2.jpg

Magna Charge (Tech/Speed)
https://content.ebgames.co.nz/..._packshot_L.jpg

Night Shift (Undead/Teleport)

Stink Bomb (Life/Stealth)

Countdown (Tech)

Roller Brawl (Undead)

Stealth Elf Series 3 (Life)
---
Need Any Of |smiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmilie|smilie|smiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmilie|
Tempest Yellow Sparx Gems: 1807
#1128 Posted: 04:08:53 24/04/2013
Is it just me, or do you just HATE Series 3 Stealth Elf?
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#1129 Posted: 04:14:11 24/04/2013
Quote: Tempest

inorite?! I just don't approve of the black ninja outfit for her. The pose is kinda weird too. I like her other two series figures a lot bettter.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#1130 Posted: 04:25:32 24/04/2013
Yeah. Maybe she'll have a killer wowpow.
---
JCat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1540
#1131 Posted: 04:45:59 24/04/2013
Quote: Swap Force Fan

Where has it been announced?

Quote: Doomslicer
Yeah. Maybe she'll have a killer wowpow.

Sadly, Unless the new blades are about of the "All new designs" they were talking about before the blades are probally the new Wow Pow. smilie I do kind of wish she had a move that was similer to the thorn throwing she has in the 3DS version. Also of what I know she's really one of the only Skylanders that doesn't have a 2nd attack. well in some ways.

Her primary attack is an attack. However, her 2nd "attack" is based on which upgrade path you have.

Scarecrow path: Her scarecrows get those spinning blades thus damaging enemies.

Blade path: will turn her flip into a small attack by those flying blades.
---
Main Team: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
~N~
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:51:17 25/04/2013 by JCat
#1132 Posted: 05:16:34 24/04/2013
You know, I wonder... what if possibly one (or two?) of each repose of each element, what if they have movement powers.
So like S3 Stealth Elf can use teleporting or stealth gates, maybe whoever else gets remakes also gets movement powers, or maybe that's the wowpow.
---
#1133 Posted: 12:32:39 24/04/2013
The blades don't look sharp at all.. smilie

Anyway, FINALLY, SOME NEWS.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:33:55 24/04/2013 by Matteomax
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3689
#1134 Posted: 14:16:55 24/04/2013
what is the news please respond ( unless you were being sarcastic )
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
skylanderfan8 Green Sparx Gems: 242
#1135 Posted: 15:21:04 24/04/2013
Quote: yokey25
that's in June right?

i tink it was june 11th 12th and 13th
---
smilie Clear the air ! smilie >N<
Imada Green Sparx Gems: 488
#1136 Posted: 16:03:22 24/04/2013
Good. I cant wait.
---
Im so proud of you
#1137 Posted: 16:06:09 24/04/2013
Quote: sprocketrocket
what is the news please respond ( unless you were being sarcastic )

Figure images..
---
#1138 Posted: 20:12:27 24/04/2013
im just new on this site so i hav a quistion how do you get those gems ???
---
#1139 Posted: 20:19:40 24/04/2013
When you log on late Saturday, or early Sunday, you get 'em.
---
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#1140 Posted: 21:12:15 24/04/2013
Posting at least once also gets you extra gems for the week.
#1141 Posted: 22:10:54 24/04/2013
Quote: Mrmorrises
Posting at least once also gets you extra gems for the week sprocketrocket rocks.

yay me!!!!!!!!
---
#1142 Posted: 00:36:27 25/04/2013
What figure images? We already have several, any new ones?
---
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#1143 Posted: 00:57:15 25/04/2013
Quote: sprocketrocket
Quote: Mrmorrises
Posting at least once also gets you extra gems for the week sprocketrocket rocks.

yay me!!!!!!!!

That was completely unnecessary.
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:58:40 25/04/2013 by Hot Dog 542
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#1144 Posted: 01:20:15 25/04/2013
Quote: Conquertron
I don't know if this has already been mentioned but if i has i apologize. There will be adventure packs, and battle packs. I am guessing the remaining four elements, Tech, Magic, Life, Air. It also looks like Swap will be 16 chapters as well (same campaign length as Giants) This is based off the interview with Activision producer Chris Wilson.

Link to article

http://www.thehdroom.com/news/...-Answered/12047

OR they could have 32 levels (one soul gem each level), introduce 4 new luck-o-tron wheels, and have 4 new adventure packs (like you said with the remaining 4 elements). Then there would be 8 additional levels so a total of 40 levels. that would be way better than 16 levels bleh
TerraFizz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1484
#1145 Posted: 01:40:20 25/04/2013
Quote: Tempest

I really don't like that weird... dome looking shape her head has now because of that mask. And I liked her forest ninja look, now she's just in a generic ninja garb.
---
smilie Pop Fizz's Theme Song: smilie
http://youtu.be/zpE08s1g7m4
#1146 Posted: 11:44:06 25/04/2013
I for one do hate Series 3 Stealth Elf.

Series 1 Is Wayyy better than that, and Series 2 even better.

And woop-de-doo 4 Stealth Elfs.(Or 5 If you count Clear)
#1147 Posted: 15:02:13 25/04/2013
i really dont like the pose of S3 stealth elf and her outfit in S2 and S1 is much better
---
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#1148 Posted: 17:24:24 25/04/2013
The upcoming second sticker book of Skylanders has the Series 3 Promo art of Stealth Elf:

[User Posted Image]
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#1149 Posted: 17:33:36 25/04/2013
where is that picture from
---
First | Previous | Page 23 of 204 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 202 203 204

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me