darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon > What would Cynders original element be if she hadent have been evil?
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
What would Cynders original element be if she hadent have been evil? [CLOSED]
Cynder1996 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3333
#51 Posted: 16:45:56 12/06/2009
Quote: Cynder_543
Quote: Cynder1996
For the love of god ITS SHADOW!!!!!!!!!!

Fix'd.

Why do you guys think it's wind? Dragons get the elements based on there colour in TLOS! Ignitus is orange and he breaths fire, fire is orange also like him! Volteer is yellow and he breaths electrisity, and electrisity is yellow like Volteer! Same with Cyril having ice and Terrador having earth! The element's colour matches the dragon using it (besides purple dragons)! Cynder only got her other elements because off her "Dark side". Wind is not black, it's white. Now, is Cynder white? NO! she is BLACK!. Shadow is the only element that is black! Therefor, shadow is Cynder's element! Its not wind! She even breaths shadow fire in ANB (it is not fire because, if it was, then why didn't she use fire in DOTD? Explain that smilie)! Wind is a "evil" element. It may not sound evil, but it is. Tornadoes are full off dust and WIND. And wind is really loud and strong and can blow anything away! Like I said before, if you think Cynder is a wind dragon, then your basicly saying that a blue dragon's element is fire. smilie

Okay if u dont understand i will say it slowly for u

Cynder the black dragon from "Spyro" is black because she was corrupted by thedark master the only normal elemant she has is wind which she would have had if she hdnt been corrupted DO U UNDERSTAND
---
my dragons
I stalk Slenderman.....
Cynder1996 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3333
#52 Posted: 16:49:47 12/06/2009
Quote: Samius
^Hrhm.. exactly..

Reported..

U DOUBLE POSTED ha robo spyro,forgotton world guy and the cynder with the jumping cat who doe sit now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still again sorry for double posting starting from now i will never double post eva plus I am not DAERK who eva that is who u think i am in real life i am called beth so now u know so please dont shun me i do get sad
---
my dragons
I stalk Slenderman.....
Cynderlover1996 Ripto Gems: 46
#53 Posted: 16:56:43 12/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Hey Beth youre been mean to robo spyro u bully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Samius Hunter Gems: 9303
#54 Posted: 11:35:13 13/06/2009
^Hrhm.. exactly..

Reported..

U DOUBLE POSTED ha robo spyro,forgotton world guy and the cynder with the jumping cat who doe sit now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still again sorry for double posting starting from now i will never double post eva plus I am not DAERK who eva that is who u think i am in real life i am called beth so now u know so please dont shun me i do get sad

I didn't double.. Cynderlover1996's post just got deleted from between..

And Cynder is black.. She was born black, has always been black and will always be black, her egg was black too..
It might have been, that Cynder turned darker because of Malefor's curse, but does it change the fact that she really is black? No..

Do you have any clear, true information about her being a wind dragon,
or purple?
#55 Posted: 11:51:53 13/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Im not talking 2 u

theres no point
#56 Posted: 11:56:51 13/06/2009
Sure, don't.. Makes this a lot easier..

So, Anybody got a link? Any proof of Cynder's true color and element could put an end for this argumentation..
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6147
#57 Posted: 00:24:55 14/06/2009
Quote: Bolt
Shadow claws coming, out? You made that up. smilie

Oh, and if you ask everyone "what is that element Cynder uses in ANB?", they would say "Shadow fire".

In Dotd, shadow fire has really dark blue claws and they actually scratch your enemy with red scratch marks. If you didn't know, you probably wouldn't have played the game.

I have played the game and I did not see any "blue claw". Shadow fire is a black mist not a blue claw. smilie You are actualy the first person that said that shadow fire is a blue claw. If it was a blue claw, then why didn't they call it "Shadow claw" or "Blue claw"? They called it shadow fire.

And fire dosn't have thick, black lines comming out off it. And it an't ashes.

And if that WAS fire, then why couldn't Cynder breath fire in DOTD? She can breath shadow fire in DOTD.

Actually, there are dark blue claws coming out!
I just gotta say it over and over again!
And I'm starting to think that Cynder's main element is wind because wind isn't evil then is it? But about the fire, how did it get there?
Oh and Samius, I don't have a link.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:26:10 14/06/2009 by Bolt
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#58 Posted: 04:28:22 14/06/2009
Wind is evil. It may NOT SOUND evil, but it is evil. Wind can blow everyone away, your saying thats not evil? smilie And no, there was no blue claw comming out off the shadow fire. It is just a black mist/fire. smilie

Fix'd.

Why do you guys think it's wind? Dragons get the elements based on there colour in TLOS! Ignitus is orange and he breaths fire, fire is orange also like him! Volteer is yellow and he breaths electrisity, and electrisity is yellow like Volteer! Same with Cyril having ice and Terrador having earth! The element's colour matches the dragon using it (besides purple dragons)! Cynder only got her other elements because off her "Dark side". Wind is not black, it's white. Now, is Cynder white? NO! she is BLACK!. Shadow is the only element that is black! Therefor, shadow is Cynder's element! Its not wind! She even breaths shadow fire in ANB (it is not fire because, if it was, then why didn't she use fire in DOTD? Explain that smilie)! Wind is a "evil" element. It may not sound evil, but it is. Tornadoes are full off dust and WIND. And wind is really loud and strong and can blow anything away! Like I said before, if you think Cynder is a wind dragon, then your basicly saying that a blue dragon's element is fire. smilie

Cynder the black dragon from "Spyro" is black because she was corrupted by thedark master the only normal elemant she has is wind which she would have had if she hdnt been corrupted DO U UNDERSTAND

Maby this would explain everything for you. Oh, and do you understand that it is agains the rules to double post? smilie

I didn't double.. Cynderlover1996's post just got deleted from between..

And Cynder is black.. She was born black, has always been black and will always be black, her egg was black too..
It might have been, that Cynder turned darker because of Malefor's curse, but does it change the fact that she really is black? No..

Do you have any clear, true information about her being a wind dragon,
or purple?

Oh, and do you have any proof that Cynder is a wind dragon? No. Do I have proof that Cynder's element is shadow? Yes. Because Cynder breaths Shadowfire in ANB and she is black, and shadow is black. Even the Hermet and Ignitus said that she was a black dragon. Oh, and A PURPLE DRAGON IS BORN ONCE EVERY TEN GENERATIONS! IT'S IMPOSIBLE FOR CYNDER TO BE PURPLE!

Oh, and wind can't be her element because wind is white not purple/blue like you say she is. Like I said before, if you think wind is Cynder's element, then your basicly saying that a blue dragon's element is fire. >.>
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#59 Posted: 11:23:06 14/06/2009
^Exactly..

No proof, no point..

I still believe Cynder is a shadow dragon. Mainly because she is black..
I would gladly agree with you others, if you can find a valid proof about her being a wind dragon..

Razz almost made it. But It's a question of opinion whenether do you think she is black, or dark blue/greyish dragon..

But since there is no proof.. No point..
#60 Posted: 12:10:40 14/06/2009 | Topic Creator
ok heres my proof

how cum in dotd they have awesome graphics and stuff and they make her

PURPLE??

Shes not evil and shadow is and evil element

wind isnt so its wind!!!!!!!

And always will be

Plus in a new beginning she was evil and corrupted so she would have used evil elements

duh!
#61 Posted: 13:16:20 14/06/2009
If she would be purple, she'd have four elements. And those elements would be Fire, Ice, Electricity and Earth..

Not wind..

Plus; There are no Evil elements. All elements boast different powers, and they can be used to both good and evil..

And the fact that she looks violet in the game doesn't change the fact that she is said to be black about a hundred times in them..

She can't be purple I tell you!
deaver88 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#62 Posted: 15:00:26 14/06/2009
Long ago i ask this same Question and almost all said Wind

Looks her nose! its bird shape!

Wind, wind, wind.......
---
Life is too short to be taken seriously
#63 Posted: 16:04:33 14/06/2009
^Yeah, almost everyone said wind, but how many of them actually told why?..

So, if you say it's wind, how can you explain why she's black..
You argee with that she is black right?.. I wouldn't like to argue with a friend..
#64 Posted: 16:34:16 14/06/2009
She is black, but sometime she looks like dark blue.

Wait for a second i try find my old topic.

EDIT: Oh noe....dark52 is deleted it......
And i probably closed it long ago....oh well
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:44:12 14/06/2009 by deaver88
#65 Posted: 16:47:19 14/06/2009
Huono onni..

Well, I guess the main point is, that she is black.. So, can you explain why she would be a wind dragon in your opinion?
#66 Posted: 19:37:15 14/06/2009
She have bird shape nose, Even she is black that doesn't mean her power must be shadow.
Terrador is earth Guardian rigth? Why he is Dark green? Maybe he should be brown because his elementh is earth?
Poison, Fear and Shadow are dark elemeths (My opinion. don't ask why) but i can't say is wind dark or ligth type. Before Malefor turned evil, his powers was Fire, Ice, Elektricity and Wind. There is also small chance that Cynder got Wind elementh when she was corrupted but i don't believe it.
How about Enemies? Do they use wind elementh? I don't remember so tell me if they do.
Cynder body, her legs, wings, every part of her looks like maded for use of wind elementh.
---
#67 Posted: 11:00:10 15/06/2009
First: Terrador is earth guardian, possible colors of an earth dragon are brown, green, dark green etc. (Earth related colors)

Second: Everyone's talking about dark/evil and good elements, but has anyone ever said that a dragon can't be born with a "dark" element?
Maybe Cynder was destined to be a dark dragon, at least for awhile, after all, she was the one who lured Spyro to free Malefor at the Well of Souls..

Third: I'm too, still unsure about how she would have got her wind powers, but orc archers use it.. They fly, without wings..

Fourth: About her body parts.. Normally every flying dragon looks like made for flying. Her being slimmer than Spyro may just reflect the fact that she is a teenager now.. Or just lighter than him, dragon females are smaller than males..

And in TLoS, dragons are given their powers according to their colour.. Cynder is black, so..

EDIT: Oh yeah, if Malefor had wind powers, Cynder could have gotten them from him. Malefor had to have wind powers. How would he have made the flying isles fly then..
But how did he animate orcs? Without earth powers..
Altough I haven't seen him use electricity anywhere, I can't remember..
How about if Malefor's powers were Fire, Earth, Wind and Ice..

That would explain everything. How Cynder got her wind powers, and her color (She is a black, therefore a shadow dragon)..
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:31:26 15/06/2009 by Samius
#68 Posted: 15:24:56 15/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Actually i said cynder was dark purple not purple and no one said dark purple dragons were special

plus shes purple on the front cover which says shes

DARK PURPLE!!!
#69 Posted: 16:00:03 15/06/2009
First: Terrador is earth guardian, possible colors of an earth dragon are brown, green, dark green etc. (Earth related colors)

Second: Everyone's talking about dark/evil and good elements, but has anyone ever said that a dragon can't be born with a "dark" element?
Maybe Cynder was destined to be a dark dragon, at least for awhile, after all, she was the one who lured Spyro to free Malefor at the Well of Souls..

Third: I'm too, still unsure about how she would have got her wind powers, but orc archers use it.. They fly, without wings..

Fourth: About her body parts.. Normally every flying dragon looks like made for flying. Her being slimmer than Spyro may just reflect the fact that she is a teenager now.. Or just lighter than him, dragon females are smaller than males..

And in TLoS, dragons are given their powers according to their colour.. Cynder is black, so..

EDIT: Oh yeah, if Malefor had wind powers, Cynder could have gotten them from him. Malefor had to have wind powers. How would he have made the flying isles fly then..
But how did he animate orcs? Without earth powers..

That would explain everything. How Cynder got her wind powers, and her color (She is a black, therefore a shadow dragon)..

1. true..*nods*

2. She never did it free will, The apes brougth her to Well of Souls

3. Thanks

4. Maybe...*thinks*

5. Even she is black what about her white/silver markings?

They told Malefor's elements, "The Eternal Nigth" game, i heard you have only Dotd so you probably didn't know that. But they also said he learned all elemenths later
---
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#70 Posted: 20:42:03 15/06/2009

Fix'd.

Her egg in ANB was black! There was a promotional keychain for TEN that had info about Cynder on it! It said her element was shadow fire which, in DOTD, is the second upgrade from the shadow element! Now... DO YOU UNDERSTAND!
#71 Posted: 12:15:54 16/06/2009
^They won't.. Trust me.. They'll keep yapping..

But, finally! Proof! Now we can be sure her element really is shadow!
And, deaver88 mentioned something about learning elements. Cynder could have learned wind afterwards.. Or learned it from Malefor, who had wind powers anyway..

Quote: Cynderlover1996
Actually i said cynder was dark purple not purple and no one said dark purple dragons were special

plus shes purple on the front cover which says shes

DARK PURPLE!!!

Actually, you said she was purple in your previous post (#60).
But, Malefor looks dark purple.. Are you saying that he isn't special..
Cynder has a violet shine in DotD, but she is black..
#72 Posted: 12:19:46 16/06/2009
Quote: bionicle2809

Fix'd.

Her egg in ANB was black! There was a promotional keychain for TEN that had info about Cynder on it! It said her element was shadow fire which, in DOTD, is the second upgrade from the shadow element! Now... DO YOU UNDERSTAND!

It said her element was shadowfire? Well, shadowfire belongs to shadow, therefor, her element is shadow. Well, to those people who think it is wind, you still think it's wind now? smilie

Well, looks like her element has been solved. Now this topic can be closed. smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#73 Posted: 12:31:12 16/06/2009
Okay, everyone agree? No reason to continue ranting or mention this question ever again, because it's getting lame, and we already know the answer..
Therefore I would be honoured to end this discussion right now..

<o>---<o> <o>---<o> <o>---<o>

Overall:

Cynder's original element is shadow. She learned wind powers from Malefor while being alligned to him..

If you someday read this topic, hoping to find the answer for this "fabled question", here it is..
You can find proof for this all over the topic..

<o>---<o> <o>---<o> <o>---<o>

If Cynderlover1996 want's some further discussion about Cynder's color, she should make a new topic for it..

I'm done here.. It's finished..
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:42:30 16/06/2009 by Samius
#74 Posted: 13:00:47 16/06/2009
Okay its Shadow but we could send message to Game makers and ask it.
Them we can be sure

My old topic
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=11069
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:38:15 16/06/2009 by deaver88
#75 Posted: 06:55:29 21/06/2009
I think that it is wind...

Silver markings=wind
Grey egg=wind
Grey (TEN)from darkness wearing of=wind
Most of her body you guessed it WIND!!
---
I draw stuff.
#76 Posted: 07:14:37 21/06/2009
Quote: Bolt
I think that it is wind...

Silver markings=wind
Grey egg=wind
Grey (TEN)from darkness wearing of=wind
Most of her body you guessed it WIND!!

We've already decided its shadow... Theres proof on the Cynder keyring that they were giving away at Wendys for TEN... It says her element is Shadow Fire
#77 Posted: 10:15:33 22/06/2009
^ Exactly! Bolt, did you even read post 70? smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
XenoSpyro Ripto Gems: 246
#78 Posted: 22:10:40 22/06/2009
Quote: Cynderlover1996
Exactly thank god u know what youre on about

Wha, me? Or C1996?
boyfriend spyro Blue Sparx Gems: 911
#79 Posted: 06:47:35 23/06/2009
It would be shadow big time because, her egg was black.
---
Wait, what?
#80 Posted: 07:38:56 23/06/2009
Quote: boyfriend spyro

The color of the egg/dragon has nothing to do with their powers.
Excluding the Elders of course.
#81 Posted: 09:15:47 23/06/2009
Quote: XenoSpyro

Actually, I think it does. Just look at the guardians. smilie Well, in TLOS that is.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#82 Posted: 11:18:44 23/06/2009

Actually, I think it does. Just look at the guardians. smilie Well, in TLOS that is.

You can't read, can you?
I said EX-clude not IN-clude...pay attention
#83 Posted: 11:27:15 23/06/2009
^ I know, but why exclude the Elders? To try to make us believe you that Cynder is a wind dragon? smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#84 Posted: 11:56:13 23/06/2009
^ I know, but why exclude the Elders? To try to make us believe you that Cynder is a wind dragon? smilie

Because they're the masters of their element. Gives 'em a good reason to be colored like their element.

I'm not gonna say why I think Cynder is a Wind dragon again. I've said it to many times and no one listens

wtf did I even join darkspyro.net in the first place if I was gonna be surrounded by idiots. everybody here is the same
smilie
boyfriend spyro Blue Sparx Gems: 911
#85 Posted: 20:43:11 23/06/2009
XenoSpyro,remember spyro is a purple dragon, and his purple fury and fury he uses to bring the earth back together are purple and his egg is purple.So the same thing with cynder, she is black she has a sort of indigo breath(dark fury)so the highest choice is shadow.
---
Wait, what?
#86 Posted: 00:46:35 24/06/2009
1-Why do you guys think it's wind? Dragons get the elements based on there colour in TLOS!

2-Wind is a "evil" element. It may not sound evil, but it is. Tornadoes are full off dust and WIND. And wind is really loud and strong and can blow anything away!

3- Like I said before, if you think Cynder is a wind dragon, then your basicly saying that a blue dragon's element is fire. smilie

1. You don't know that...quit asuming you know how TLoS was built...go ask the devs themselves.
I've never assumed its Wind...I gave a logical statement on how it makes sense...

2. Oh yeah, because Shadow, Fear and Poison don't sound evil at all! smilie

3. Nah, we ain't saying that...but wwe aint sayin' it cant be DONE!
#87 Posted: 08:54:04 24/06/2009
*takes a peek*

Hey wh.. ! Is this topic still going on?!
Okay okay.. Seems like some things just can't be stopped.

Evil elements? Again? No, there are no evil elements. As I said before: Every element boasts different powers and can be used to both good and evil..

It's true! Think about it, no element is evil, it all depends on it's user..
#88 Posted: 09:17:16 24/06/2009
Its no use continue this. Everybody have their own opinion
---
#89 Posted: 09:34:02 24/06/2009

Because they're the masters of their element. Gives 'em a good reason to be colored like their element.

I'm not gonna say why I think Cynder is a Wind dragon again. I've said it to many times and no one listens

wtf did I even join darkspyro.net in the first place if I was gonna be surrounded by idiots. everybody here is the same
smilie

Okay, then why Ignitus just happened to be the master of fire? Why not ice or earth or electricity? And why is there skin the same colour as the element? Same goes with Cyril, Volteer and Terrador. smilie

Your the one thats an idiot. Your still yapping on saying that Cynder's element is wind when it is shadow! Just READ post 70 will you!? smilie

If you want to leave DarkSpyro because you think that this place is surrounded by idiots, then leave. I wouldn't care. There is no rule saying that you can't leave. So go ahead and do it. smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#90 Posted: 12:26:03 30/06/2009 | Topic Creator
I dont care what any1 says but LOADS of my m8s think shes wind AND shes dark purple so whatever any1 who says otherwise smilie
#91 Posted: 16:39:53 30/06/2009
Again, they think so.. But do they have any proof?

Lot's of us say it's shadow, and we've got proof of it..
Wolfie1 Blue Sparx Gems: 748
#92 Posted: 23:41:54 30/06/2009
WHO IS THE WIND GUARDIAN??

anywho look technically all elements are evil and good (depending on if the dragon is good) so cynder's main element is shadow
and it is not EVIL!!*dun dun duhh*

this topic is still going to go on isn't it?
---
Matter of opinion!
Wolf mania!!!!!!!!!!
#93 Posted: 04:14:51 01/07/2009
XenoSpyro,remember spyro is a purple dragon, and his purple fury and fury he uses to bring the earth back together are purple and his egg is purple.So the same thing with cynder, she is black she has a sort of indigo breath(dark fury)so the highest choice is shadow.

Dude...pay attention...this isn't about Purples. They get ALL FOUR of the elements anyway....

You can't just say "the highest choice is shadow." Go talk to the Dev's about this and come back to me when you get your answer.

Personally I don't care about her original element anymore 'cause nobody on this topic stops b****in and complaining between Wind and Shadow.
I think it's Wind...I'm leaving it at that. You think it's shadow. Woopydo.

I'm only gonna worry about my dragon from now on 'cause it's just ridiculous about how no one here ever shuts up....
Energy dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 821
#94 Posted: 05:22:44 01/07/2009
oh,maybe she's not the master of all her abilities she's just the master of one of them maybe.
smilieor may be she has buy other abilities from malefor!!!!!!!!smilie
Or may be has stolen it from spyro because she is jealous...
HAHAHA....
#95 Posted: 05:52:08 01/07/2009
Dude...pay attention...this isn't about Purples. They get ALL FOUR of the elements anyway....

You can't just say "the highest choice is shadow." Go talk to the Dev's about this and come back to me when you get your answer.

Personally I don't care about her original element anymore 'cause nobody on this topic stops b****in and complaining between Wind and Shadow.
I think it's Wind...I'm leaving it at that. You think it's shadow. Woopydo.

I'm only gonna worry about my dragon from now on 'cause it's just ridiculous about how no one here ever shuts up....

There is someone right here that fits under that perfectly. You. smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#96 Posted: 06:00:31 01/07/2009
Quote: bionicle2809

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

LOOK! UP! DO! I! HAVE! TO! QUOTE! MYSELF! smilie
#97 Posted: 07:57:17 01/07/2009
^ Yes, look at the quote in post 96 peoples! xD
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
IcelectricSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2002
#98 Posted: 11:26:26 01/07/2009
In ANB that "fire" was better version of fear (I was reading it somewhere....dunno where 'cause I'm stupid).
---
The one from deviantART...
CZ
#99 Posted: 02:14:53 06/07/2009

Yeah, the Elders are the colour of the element they master because they are masters of it so regular dragons may not be the colour of their element.
---
I draw stuff.
Krystal96 Gnorc Gems: 78
#100 Posted: 16:33:54 06/07/2009
Well im not sure she could have turned purple while she was crystalised with spyro but i doubt that

im not sure about her element
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me