darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > General Discussion Topic (*NO SPOILERS*)
First | Previous | Page 36 of 62 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 60 61 62
General Discussion Topic (*NO SPOILERS*) [STICKY]
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#1751 Posted: 21:05:53 24/09/2015
Holy smokes, that's an amazing power. What does level 75 get you?
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#1752 Posted: 21:16:06 24/09/2015
I am sad you can't nickname characters plus the portal isn't backwards compatible.

I also wish there were two more tracks for each terrain. Racing the same two land tracks get boring after awhile.

Nonetheless each level is quite unique and it has loads of content. However in saying that I think the amount of content in this game is more suited to amount of figures in Trap Team.
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5355
#1753 Posted: 21:43:02 24/09/2015
Quote: gillgrunt987
I'll be glad to get my S1 and cores upgrade paths changed, though it kinda takes more away from the S2's+ since they don't have a unique feature anymore apart from their Wow Pow. But whatever, I was never that big a fan of reposes.

The Wow Pow has always been the main reason to get series+ figures anyway, since path switching is just a convenience. So their value is retained.

At any rate, this new power is awesome news!
---
Boop me if you see this.
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#1754 Posted: 00:00:23 25/09/2015
Quote: Bionichute

A choice between the 5 of the last set of elemental bonuses you didn't already pick :/
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#1755 Posted: 00:19:49 25/09/2015
Glitch I found.

I got 2 mods for Sea Shadow and a mod for Crypt Crusher.

I got 1 of the Sea Shadow mods during that giant Bee fight in Gadfly Glades and the other 2 for Crypt Crusher and Sea Shadow in a Sky zone. In the blueprints it says I have them but I can't equip them for some odd reason. Like they don't even show up. But it says I have them. How do i fix this?
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#1756 Posted: 00:31:46 25/09/2015
Quote: Luminous35
Glitch I found.

I got 2 mods for Sea Shadow and a mod for Crypt Crusher.

I got 1 of the Sea Shadow mods during that giant Bee fight in Gadfly Glades and the other 2 for Crypt Crusher and Sea Shadow in a Sky zone. In the blueprints it says I have them but I can't equip them for some odd reason. Like they don't even show up. But it says I have them. How do i fix this?

Solution.
#1757 Posted: 00:49:04 25/09/2015
Quote: juarmo

A choice between the 5 of the last set of elemental bonuses you didn't already pick :/

Really? After all that trouble I'd have expected a power that lets you use all ten of them at once. I mean by then you'll have beaten everything in the game anyway, so why not just let us have all the elemental bonuses for completeness sake?
---
Boop me if you see this.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:49:49 25/09/2015 by Muffin Man
#1758 Posted: 00:51:09 25/09/2015
I don't see the solution @Badwolfmicheal
---
#1759 Posted: 01:00:15 25/09/2015
Quote: Muffin Man
Quote: juarmo

Really? After all that trouble I'd have expected a power that lets you use all ten of them at once. I mean by then you'll have beaten everything in the game anyway, so why not just let us have all the elemental bonuses for completeness sake?

Actually, portal master rank now uses an EXP System; you can farm Portal Master Ranks... Stars give Large amounts of stardust (PM exp), but every time you repeat something that gives stardust, you get a lil more... So there's a good chance you'd be missing some Stars by that point... I'm maxed, and I'm missing 4 sea stars, 30 land stars, 38 Sky Stars (out of 42 btw), 54 Supercharged Challenge stars (out of 60), 27 Elemental Challenge stars (out of 30), and 10 story stars (out of 33) keep in mind, that's how many I'm MISSING... I've gotten every Bolt in Live Wire Locks though...
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#1760 Posted: 01:12:47 25/09/2015
Quote: Luminous35
I don't see the solution @Badwolfmicheal

My point was to post your glitch in the glitch thread, not here
TTD Hunter Gems: 6229
#1761 Posted: 05:15:05 25/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Got the figures, now I just need to wait for the delivery of the game.
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#1762 Posted: 07:10:42 25/09/2015
Quote: Drawdler
^ Dammit I just found that smilie Actually seems like a fairly useful stone

[User Posted Image]

LOL I never bothered to read what that had said until now. Very funny Amazon joke. I still would totally buy that vehicle if they made one. It would be the best variant yet! And it's so cute too!
---
Stay Cool!
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#1763 Posted: 14:48:06 25/09/2015
I'm going to pick up my SuperChargers copy in a matter of minutes!
So excited to begin this adventure! smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#1764 Posted: 14:50:14 25/09/2015 | Topic Creator
It's really good so far! Managed to get all of the wave 2 vehicles. I'm just waiting for the Wii Dark edition to arrive now...
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10026
#1765 Posted: 15:24:32 25/09/2015
Quote: Drek95
I'm going to pick up my SuperChargers copy in a matter of minutes!
So excited to begin this adventure! smilie

Aww yeah! You,TTD,Buuzer and everyone else in Europe will be in for a treat.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
preciousawaken Yellow Sparx Gems: 1774
#1766 Posted: 15:52:32 25/09/2015
Amazon Italy has the new release date for Nightfall listed as January 31. Although my friend in Germany found one for me and is shipping it over....hopefully it works *fingers crossed*
darkchylde28 Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#1767 Posted: 16:46:07 25/09/2015
Quote: preciousawaken
Amazon Italy has the new release date for Nightfall listed as January 31. Although my friend in Germany found one for me and is shipping it over....hopefully it works *fingers crossed*

Based on what I'm seeing in the US as far as Nightfall release dates, it seems like any version of her being shipped out right now is going to be one with the invalid/incorrect code written to the RFID. You should be able to play as her, but only after you allow your game to be patched. If you wait until she releases normally (which I'm sure will be much earlier than 1/31/2016, a placeholder date for certain), you should be able to have a figure that will work with the game as intended without patches. That being said, as someone who hates to wait for the new figures to come out, snag both. smilie

-Doug
---
SSA: Complete, SG: Complete, SSF: Complete, STT: Complete (Save Yawn Traps), SSC: Complete (To Date) + Various Chase/Promotional Variants
#1768 Posted: 16:55:19 25/09/2015
Or if you're desesperate like me, make no distinction :U As long as the WiiU gets patched I don't even care if she might not be resellable in the future, at this point any will be already plenty expensive to have to deal with returns and whatnot. A dollar costs 4,20 reais for me already, and that's not bringing pounds and euros into question ;w; But if the release date is true, by the time I have spare money the market will have more working ones than with incorret code.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:55:43 25/09/2015 by Bifrost
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#1769 Posted: 16:57:33 25/09/2015
Quote: Bifrost
Or if you're desesperate like me, make no distinction :U As long as the WiiU gets patched I don't even care if she might not be resellable in the future, at this point any will be already plenty expensive to have to deal with returns and whatnot. A dollar costs 4,20 reais for me already, and that's not bringing pounds and euros into question ;w; But if the release date is true, by the time I have spare money the market will have more working ones than with incorret code.

Wow.Why cant prices all be equal????
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#1770 Posted: 17:03:28 25/09/2015
Quote: darkchylde28

Based on what I'm seeing in the US as far as Nightfall release dates, it seems like any version of her being shipped out right now is going to be one with the invalid/incorrect code written to the RFID. You should be able to play as her, but only after you allow your game to be patched. If you wait until she releases normally (which I'm sure will be much earlier than 1/31/2016, a placeholder date for certain), you should be able to have a figure that will work with the game as intended without patches. That being said, as someone who hates to wait for the new figures to come out, snag both. smilie

-Doug

Wait...so they're introducing a patch AND doing RFID changes? That sounds stupid to me....in my mind you would do one or the other...where was this confirmed? Btw, my system still hasn't been patched to 1.2.1 which has the patch, although GM says Sony got it days ago. I'm on XBO.
#1771 Posted: 17:06:29 25/09/2015
Quote: skylandersspyro

Because the countries' economies are different. Brazil,for example, is doing screw-up after screw-up in politics and economy, so people who import pay the price because dollar isn't getting more expensive,it's the Brazilian Real that's getting too cheap :I If you guys want to have an idea of how crazy it's getting to import, a starter pack is costing 750 reais in our equivalent of Ebay - and to compare a SSA starter pack used to sell for 200-250 reais even around release.

I MEANT it when I said Portal Owner's Pack was the best change for this game by far for me. I paid as much as any other WiiU retail game for something that would've cost four times as much physical. I just hope it stays for the future, not sure if it'll sell well since any version can get Instants as long as an older portal is used.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:06:56 25/09/2015 by Bifrost
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8246
#1772 Posted: 17:11:17 25/09/2015
I haven't gotten that patch yet! Its still 1.2.0!

I'm on Wii U
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#1773 Posted: 17:25:22 25/09/2015
Quote: Bifrost
Quote: skylandersspyro

Because the countries' economies are different. Brazil,for example, is doing screw-up after screw-up in politics and economy, so people who import pay the price because dollar isn't getting more expensive,it's the Brazilian Real that's getting too cheap :I If you guys want to have an idea of how crazy it's getting to import, a starter pack is costing 750 reais in our equivalent of Ebay - and to compare a SSA starter pack used to sell for 200-250 reais even around release.

I MEANT it when I said Portal Owner's Pack was the best change for this game by far for me. I paid as much as any other WiiU retail game for something that would've cost four times as much physical. I just hope it stays for the future, not sure if it'll sell well since any version can get Instants as long as an older portal is used.

Dang.I added up the costs....Wow.Portal owners pack must have been a godsend.
---
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#1774 Posted: 17:29:49 25/09/2015
Just played thruogh the first chapter and explored the academy. I noticed that my PS3 version is on 1.2.0... so that means Nightfall wouldn't work? However, I'm going to get her anyway and just wait for the patch, I doubt it'll take long
#1775 Posted: 17:45:07 25/09/2015
Weird, how some peoples game wont update......
---
#1776 Posted: 18:01:45 25/09/2015

WHAT!? CMON! AND I THOUGHT I WOULD BE GETTING HER FOR CHRISTMAS. UGH!
---
#1777 Posted: 18:06:01 25/09/2015
You can ask the money for her for xmas and a small gift so you have something to open then; I did this a few years where whatever I wanted either wasn't out or got delayed by mail strikes.
---
WAAA Red Sparx Gems: 72
#1778 Posted: 18:09:35 25/09/2015
Just ordered Stealth Stinger and Shark Tank of amazon, sorry if I missed in the thread but any for sure ETA on Nightfall? Gonna order her and Sea Shadow as soon as she goes up
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#1779 Posted: 18:16:13 25/09/2015
When I downloaded the 1.2.0 patch, it gave me all the achievements I got during Story Mode.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#1780 Posted: 18:24:17 25/09/2015
Bifrost you were right about Thrillipede's soul gem showing "that"at the end, here's the video (spoilert alert ):

---
Life sucks...and then you die.
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#1781 Posted: 18:43:25 25/09/2015
Quote: TakeYourLemons

-Doug

Wait...so they're introducing a patch AND doing RFID changes? That sounds stupid to me....in my mind you would do one or the other...where was this confirmed? Btw, my system still hasn't been patched to 1.2.1 which has the patch, although GM says Sony got it days ago. I'm on XBO.

They still haven't patched any other systems but the ps4, eh? Must mean Microsoft and Nintnedo are lazy in their certification and getting patches out.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
preciousawaken Yellow Sparx Gems: 1774
#1782 Posted: 19:36:08 25/09/2015
Quote: GameMaster78

-Doug

They still haven't patched any other systems but the ps4, eh? Must mean Microsoft and Nintnedo are lazy in their certification and getting patches out.

I received a notification that the patch was available for my 360 when I was shutting it down last night. I haven't played today to check yet.
#1783 Posted: 19:43:16 25/09/2015
Anybody know what Wave 3 is gonna consist of?
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#1784 Posted: 19:53:50 25/09/2015
Anybody know what Wave 3 is gonna consist of?

Dark posted it here.
---
Dead
#1785 Posted: 21:34:14 25/09/2015 | Topic Creator
I've been playing for 12 hours straight now. I'm nowhere near the end of the game, I spent my time doing races and joining other people's games. It's A LOT of fun.
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#1786 Posted: 22:19:43 25/09/2015
I feel like this game has allowed me to rediscover all my old skylanders again :-)

Does anyone know why they got rid of nicknames?
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#1787 Posted: 22:22:35 25/09/2015
Possibly because of online co-op, or too many people trading in used skylanders with swear words.
---
darkchylde28 Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#1788 Posted: 22:26:47 25/09/2015

Nobody with Activision/VV/etc. has officially said that, but you can infer it from the fact that we got reports of Activision recalling wave 2 stock, then just Nightfall. Wave 2 is being released ASAP at TRU in the US tomorrow (9/26), but Nightfall is conspicuously absent despite being part of the standard wave 2 figure case pack. There's been a patch distributed (for at least the PS4 if not other systems by this point) that makes the comparative handful of Nightfall that leaked out to be recognized and work properly. That much is fact. The fact that Nightfall is scheduled to be absent from the wave 2 launch and now only shows placeholder dates for release seems to add weight, if not absolute evidence, to the idea that they've recalled the figures to swap out their RFID chips for ones that will work with the unpatched version of the game.

At this point it's all logic and guessing, but the logic, so far, holds up. If I'm wrong, you'll (hopefully, lol) hear it from me first.

-Doug
---
SSA: Complete, SG: Complete, SSF: Complete, STT: Complete (Save Yawn Traps), SSC: Complete (To Date) + Various Chase/Promotional Variants
#1789 Posted: 23:13:06 25/09/2015
Anyone want to race or co op you can pick.NNID is frugaljoker.Im on wii u
---
#1790 Posted: 00:04:27 26/09/2015
WOAH.
Ok... WOAH.
I wasn't absolutely sincerely expecting all this awesomeness.

And, mind it, I've only completed the first chapter.
I'm genuinely loving this game.
I know it's still too early to judge but... The intro, the plot, the pacing... It's all soooo good!

Just a few quick questions:
1)
How's the evil purple vortex inside the Sky Eater called in english? The italian version translates to "the Dark One" but I thought it was officially called "the Darkness"... Did they changed it?

2) Has anyone noticed you can use the d-pad to make the Trap Masters make funny faces just like all the SWAP Force Skylanders back in that game?
A funny little feature. smilie

But yes, toy quality is amazing, Spitfire and Dive-Clops are lot of fun and I can't wait for tomorrow to continue my adventure! smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:06:37 26/09/2015 by Drek95
#1791 Posted: 00:07:57 26/09/2015
1)
Still The Darkness. 'The' included, that's somehow part of his first name or something.

Didn't know about the d-pad thing,no, I'll try it out later.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:08:33 26/09/2015 by Bifrost
#1792 Posted: 00:15:46 26/09/2015
Thanks!

Well... Not the best translation they could have made but it actually sounds cool. smilie

I was just toying around with the controls and saw Gusto making an happy expression.
I thought it was a coincidence so I tried with another arrow (DualShock 4) and it made him angry.

Tried Bushwhack as well.
Might work on other characters too but it didn't worked on Rocky Roll, Blackout and Spotlight and neither on Dive-Clops and Spitfire.
Maybe it's a Gimmicklanders reserved feature... Didn't tried with Pop Thorn while I was playing with him, I'll experiment more tomorrow.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8246
#1793 Posted: 00:21:10 26/09/2015
Thanks!

Well... Not the best translation they could have made but it actually sounds cool. smilie

I was just toying around with the controls and saw Gusto making an happy expression.
I thought it was a coincidence so I tried with another arrow (DualShock 4) and it made him angry.

Tried Bushwhack as well.
Might work on other characters too but it didn't worked on Rocky Roll, Blackout and Spotlight and neither on Dive-Clops and Spitfire.
Maybe it's a Gimmicklanders reserved feature... Didn't tried with Pop Thorn while I was playing with him, I'll experiment more tomorrow.

That was in SF. All new characters (At the time of of SF) could briefly change their expression with the d pad.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:16:00 26/09/2015 by HeyitsHotDog
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7399
#1794 Posted: 01:08:48 26/09/2015
For those with the Wii U starter pack, how is TC Donkey Kong gameplay-wise? I'm curious if he's enjoyable to play as since I'm also searching for a loose Spitfire on eBay etc.
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
#1795 Posted: 01:18:36 26/09/2015
Oh, another question which just popped to my mind!

For the ones who read Rift into Overdrive:
I know it explains the rift engines but is it the same explanation given by the game's introduction?
Don't want to know it if there is another one, jus curious because the fact the vehicles contain rift engines seems a rather bad motivation for them being part of SuperChargers' frozen forms.

Thanks in advance for the answer! smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#1796 Posted: 01:24:45 26/09/2015
For those with the Wii U starter pack, how is TC Donkey Kong gameplay-wise? I'm curious if he's enjoyable to play as since I'm also searching for a loose Spitfire on eBay etc.

He's pretty cool, but a bit slow.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
#1797 Posted: 01:26:42 26/09/2015
Oh, another question which just popped to my mind!

For the ones who read Rift into Overdrive:
I know it explains the rift engines but is it the same explanation given by the game's introduction?
Don't want to know it if there is another one, jus curious because the fact the vehicles contain rift engines seems a rather bad motivation for them being part of SuperChargers' frozen forms.

Thanks in advance for the answer! smilie

it's the work of an enemy filler!

I don't think it's ever explained why they were frozen. The Rift Engines were found by the Superchargers and they let the gimmick-reposes to others, so just seems like they were scattered around, unless Master Eon actually called them before but kinda forgot to recruit in time.
---
#1798 Posted: 01:44:39 26/09/2015

TC Donkey Kong is crazy fun. He and Bowser both are.

Granted, it helps if you're a fan of his games since his moves include so many homages.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:46:03 26/09/2015 by Muffin Man
#1799 Posted: 03:26:17 26/09/2015
Quote: Muffin Man

TC Donkey Kong is crazy fun. He and Bowser both are.

Granted, it helps if you're a fan of his games since his moves include so many homages.

I've never played a DKC game, but his moves include Barrel Cannons, (which I recognize from Smash!) a reference to the Arcade game,
Diddy Kong, (who I recognize from... Some Mario spinoff or something) his rocketbarrel pack, and his peanut pop guns (which I recognize from Smash)
While his challenge requires you to collect points, Bowser's quests,
"I already AM the King of Awesomeness!"
(Implied based on what Buzz says before and after, since bowser doesn't actually talk) sounds like something RPG Bowser would say, and his Supercharged Challenge are references to his RPG appearances (
the collecting meat
bit is a reference to
the platforming portions between chapters in Paper Mario: the Thousand Year Door, where Meat is the equivalent of Super/Mega Mushrooms
)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:28:03 26/09/2015 by juarmo
#1800 Posted: 03:56:03 26/09/2015
The meat is also probably a reference to Bowser's Inside Story, where meat was a big deal and made him stronger.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
First | Previous | Page 36 of 62 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 60 61 62

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me