darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > [OFFICIAL TOPIC] Bug/Glitch Tracking Thread
First | Page 2 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5
[OFFICIAL TOPIC] Bug/Glitch Tracking Thread [STICKY]
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#51 Posted: 14:12:14 24/09/2015
Yes it does actually.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9930
#52 Posted: 14:28:45 24/09/2015
Yup,that also happened to me on the WiiU when I tried to change the Elemental Zone.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#53 Posted: 14:54:03 24/09/2015
Don't know if this has been reported, but here's a big/glitch.

When you register Frito-Lay Minis they show up as special, while regular Minis show up as Mini. Well, Thumpling from Trap Team registers as Special instead of Mini, meaning you can't register two Thumplings like you can Whisper self, Gill Runt, Terrabite, Snappy, Eye Small, Mini Jini, and Barkley.

Trap Team Thumpling should be registering as Mini, not special.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Concept Yellow Sparx Gems: 1073
#54 Posted: 15:56:06 24/09/2015
Quote: jyes123
Console/Handheld version: PlayStation 4

One I put my other skylanders on to the portal the game does not add them to my collection. The only ones that are added are the superchages.

Go into each individual character menu and see if you can take ownership. The PS4 version will not automatically add old figures to your collection if someone else has "ownership."
alegeobla Gold Sparx Gems: 2501
#55 Posted: 02:40:31 25/09/2015
Console/Handheld version: Wii U
Interference with gameplay: Somewhat
Is bug specific to one Skylander or Vehicle: Unsure
Can the bug be repeated: Yes

In the academy when you have the quests to do and there is the one for completing an air race on the canyon track, I have completed it twice with Dark Bowser and Dark Clown Cruiser (first time finishing second, second time finishing first) and the quest doesn't mark as completed.

I havent tried it with any other skylanders or vehicles yet, but both times with supercharged bowser it isnt completable
---
100% Character Upgrades: SA 43/43 SG 69/69 SSF 76/76 STT 25/69 SSC 32/34 SI 5/31 SEE 10/14
Currently Working on: Sure Shot smilie
Goldfish Green Sparx Gems: 461
#56 Posted: 17:39:53 25/09/2015
Rocky Roll bugs out in vehicles. it looks weird, try it out
---
If bone bash roller brawl isn't OP, i'll be mad.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:01:59 25/09/2015 by TTD
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#57 Posted: 20:24:01 25/09/2015
Mine doesn't have his hat either, kind of hate it. Favorite part about him.
---
Hahahahaha
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#58 Posted: 20:40:14 25/09/2015
I tried Rocky Roll in a vehicle on day 1 because I wanted to see what it looked like. It's hilarious smilie
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#59 Posted: 02:54:05 26/09/2015
Me and TJ the reddemer were playing co op.and 2 weird glitches happenedfirst we spawed in the sky and kept failling until we restarted the chapter.second he was spyro and was stuck in a moving animation.and i was fighting the boss and no damage i did took anything off the bosses health,
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
Dark Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2623
#60 Posted: 09:59:24 26/09/2015
Console ps3
Doing racing challenges, and pandergast said
"The next challenge is complete a race in the mystical vault"
But the text said
"The next challenge is complete a race in the MAGICAL vault"
Mabye magical was a prototype name?

Edit
It's the second challenge
You can talk to him again and the text says magnetic vault
It dissapereas quickly

AND ANOTHER BUG
Started up game.
Clips of activision vv, then the title screen, the big Superchargers logo with the big motors,
The text "press start" never appeared and I could not get into the game
Solution , restart game, fixed

Also I've noticed that when I pause for a long period of time and then try start a race the game freezes
And every time it's happened its been with an elite.
---
Psn-Zydren8cookie, FC 3024-5345-8692
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:10:34 26/09/2015 by Dark Snap Shot
Fireworks Emerald Sparx Gems: 3094
#61 Posted: 15:50:56 26/09/2015
Console version: Wii U
Interference with gameplay: Game Freeze
Is bug specific to one Skylander or Vehicle: No idea if specific to these two but I was using Jet Stream & Stormblade when it happened.
Can the bug be repeated: Didn't try again yet.

I was doing the Sky mission in Count Moneybone's Prison (or whatever this level is called in English) when the game froze suddenly with Jet Stream horn honking loudly for a whole minute until it quieted down. I had to turn off the console.
---
Don't mind me, I'm just not a very talkative person.
Akseyomiht Yellow Sparx Gems: 1494
#62 Posted: 19:05:53 26/09/2015
Quote: Drawdler
The game told me a friend who was offline was trying to join my game.

Spooky
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#63 Posted: 08:21:18 27/09/2015
Please Help Me!!!

Inference With Gameplay: Game Lost My Save File
Is the bug specific to one Skylander or Vehicle: No

I was just getting ready to start playing for the day, and I chose my game file, and suddenly it started from the first level, and I did not even have a map.
---
****ing hell its been a long time
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#64 Posted: 15:05:18 27/09/2015
Quote: LittleWizard
Please Help Me!!!

Inference With Gameplay: Game Lost My Save File
Is the bug specific to one Skylander or Vehicle: No

I was just getting ready to start playing for the day, and I chose my game file, and suddenly it started from the first level, and I did not even have a map.

Platform? How did you shut down the game on the previous session?
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#65 Posted: 15:24:59 27/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Um, I'm playing online co-op with HIHD, and both of us are stuck at 0 HP, invincible and unable to swap Skylanders or vehicles smilie

Wow. I want that glitch for the final boss battle xD
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7341
#66 Posted: 15:40:07 27/09/2015
Console/Handheld version: Wii U
Interference with gameplay: No
Is bug specific to one Skylander or Vehicle: S1 Eruptor(not LL, most likely S2 and S3 as well)

Basically when
Glumshanks is fired by Kaos

the next chapter has you go talk to him. If you use Eruptors Magma Balls attack with his Soul Gem bought(it might work without the soul Gem) on Glumshanks, you can push Glumshanks around using the Magma Balls easily. If you push him far enough and then talk to him, he won't show up when he's speaking. Later in the Academy it still works and I was eventually able to push Glumshanks off the Academy and into oblivion. It's funny but strange since it doesn't seem to work on any other non-enemy NPC.
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
Riser Yellow Sparx Gems: 1339
#67 Posted: 19:07:17 27/09/2015
Got bugs a plenty in this game, playing on the PS4 version. Love Potion Pop Fizz's monster gauge vanished, leading to constant monster mode, Punk Shot's hat (knight helm) wasn't showing up in a co-op'd quest level (It was on a train at night). The real fun came when I started online co-oping story missions;

Console/Handheld version: PS4
Interference with gameplay: Whole boss phases were skipped.
Is bug specific to one Skylander or Vehicle: Not too sure. Only happend once.
Can the bug be repeated: I wouldn't advise repeating it.
We were fighting the final boss and after we cleared the track phase, the game just threw out a 'level completed!' screen, despite the 'big bad' having at least 60% health left. I'd post a video but I can't seem to find it.

Here are some larger, potential game breaking bugs, though. We were unable to complete levels over them;

(partner couldn't do anything after this happened, and I think the game may have crashed)
---
This is survival of the fittest~
Nelomet Emerald Sparx Gems: 3069
#68 Posted: 02:27:46 28/09/2015
Alright, problem.

Console/Handheld version: Playstation 4
Interference with gameplay: Vehicles not being able to use certain mods even though they're collected
Is bug specific to one Skylander or Vehicle: Vehicle
Can the bug be repeated: Not easily
Video Proof: (if any)

Essentially I find myself unable to make use of certain vehicle mods, the Vehicle blueprint recognizes I've collected them, but when I go to the customisation menu, the mods aren't there.
---
Fear not the dark, my friend, and let the feast begin.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#69 Posted: 02:57:44 28/09/2015
Console: XBox 360 (possibly more, but that's what I have)
Interference: None, just a cool little visual glitch.
Certain Skylander/Vehicle: Nitro Stealth Stinger, likely to be regular Stealth Stinger too but I'm not sure.
Able to repeat: Yes

When switching between the different main mods for Nitro Stealth Stinger (and probably regular too), some of the bottom of the vehicle (the legs where it lands on, don't know the exact terminology) moves around a bit.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
mastermc54 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3448
#70 Posted: 03:02:50 28/09/2015
Playing on the Wii U on Cap'n Cluck's Chicken HQ mission. I just finished the sky vehicle zone and there's a point where you have to use the R button on a purple sack. However, no chicken comes down when I do that, so there's no way for me to proceed in the level. I'm stuck and will have to try restarting the level.

Edit: restarting at the checkpoint resolved the issue...but a properly polished game should not have had me or anybody else get stuck there on the level and unable to proceed like that. Though. I am glad to be proceeding in the game again smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:54:37 28/09/2015 by mastermc54
Nelomet Emerald Sparx Gems: 3069
#71 Posted: 03:16:53 28/09/2015
^ I think I know where you're talking about. Isn't there a checkpoint really close to there? You can try starting from that checkpoint.

Ran into that one myself, I had to checkpoint it.
---
Fear not the dark, my friend, and let the feast begin.
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#72 Posted: 05:57:29 28/09/2015
Not game-breaking or anything, but for some reason, on the Wii U version of Superchargers at least, Krypt King is mute. He has absolutely no dialogue whatsoever. Not even in his portal entrance.
EDIT: Well, he grunts when he dies... it's something!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:59:48 28/09/2015 by TrapShadowFan
#73 Posted: 08:47:59 28/09/2015
WiiU here,my Krypt King talks a bit too much even - he managed to scroll through 3 of his 'entering an area' dialogue when climbing on a vehicle for some reason, almost like he was trying to hold a conversation.
---
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#74 Posted: 01:14:53 29/09/2015
Yet another wii u bug. Sometimes when I boot up Superchargers it freezes every 10 seconds for about 15-20 seconds. Other games work fine but my game disc is squeaky clean, not a scratch in sight.
EnderBlazeMC Gold Sparx Gems: 2001
#75 Posted: 01:24:06 29/09/2015
Console/Handheld version: Xbox 360
Interference with gameplay: My Hot Streak reset after a local multiplayer race. It happened twice.
Is bug specific to one Skylander or Vehicle: Hot Streak
Video Proof: None
---
SSC Vehicles 5/32 Figures 6/31 Trophies 0/4 STT TM 5/25 M 5/19 T 9/60 C 3/28
SSF S 6/25 C 10/42 LC 0/8 SG G 4/12 C 17/42 LC 1/8
SSA C 10/37
ChillStealthElf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1864
#76 Posted: 23:46:10 30/09/2015
working through nightmare I ran into another couple glitches ( Xbox One version if that's important ). First, the orbs you need to use the magnetic powers on at the end of the Vault of the Ancients stage oddly didn't spawn, forcing me to restart the chapter. The second, is that after beating every stage on nightmare it still says I only finished 12 of 13 smilie Not happy....only way I will even consider doing every stage on nightmare again is in co-op with a partner who likes and is good at the vehicle handling ( I'm a better gunner than a driver...learned that for sure with Mario Kart Double Dash )
Dark Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2623
#77 Posted: 11:32:07 02/10/2015
Ok this isn't a glitch but I just updated to 1.02 and it was RIDICULOUSLY SLOW
Like my dads wifi is unlimited and fast but LORD ARCEUS IT WAS SLOW
Like a 72 mb update should not take 2-4 hours
---
Psn-Zydren8cookie, FC 3024-5345-8692
Dre89 Red Sparx Gems: 92
#78 Posted: 12:27:41 02/10/2015
Edit- Glitch mentioned two posts above me

Wii U

Was doing the last chapter of Vault of the Ancients (Chapter 43) and got stuck due to a bug. Got to the land section where you have to kill enemies then use the push and pull mechanics to move the balls into their slots. Only that the balls never appeared once I defeated the enemies. I know it's a bug because I've defeated all the enemies and the guy is telling me to use push and pull to solve the puzzle. Encountered this on Expert mode, I did before on Adventurer mode with no issues. I was using DK with the Barrel Blaster if that matters.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:29:03 02/10/2015 by Dre89
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#79 Posted: 13:31:59 02/10/2015 | Topic Creator
I was playing around with Popthron in the academy and he glitched and stopped doing his moves.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
TTD Hunter Gems: 6169
#80 Posted: 19:42:08 03/10/2015
Yup, that happens to me quite often. I'm just unable to utilize any attacks.
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#81 Posted: 19:45:35 03/10/2015
I find it funny how they said that you were locked in with characters when you are Online. Lawl. No your not.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#82 Posted: 17:31:13 04/10/2015
I've had a major issue since the game came out; I've been unable to connect to online, like, at all on my Wii U. Whenever I try to go into any of the Online menus, the "cannot connect to Supercharger servers" error pops up the instant I select the option on the menus/whenever I talk to Cali. I assume this is a problem with my game.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#83 Posted: 17:42:02 04/10/2015
The error also appears when I restart my router, so if it helps anything,it's like the copy can't recognize your internet.
---
TTD Hunter Gems: 6169
#84 Posted: 20:35:00 04/10/2015
Quote: Matteomax
I've had a major issue since the game came out; I've been unable to connect to online, like, at all on my Wii U. Whenever I try to go into any of the Online menus, the "cannot connect to Supercharger servers" error pops up the instant I select the option on the menus/whenever I talk to Cali. I assume this is a problem with my game.

I have you on my friends list and you appear online but your portal master rank doesn't appear or I don't have the option to join you. Have you considered swapping your copy of the game at wherever you bought it from? Remember, your progress will still remain regardless of the disc which you place in the console.
Akseyomiht Yellow Sparx Gems: 1494
#85 Posted: 22:18:00 04/10/2015
Online is glitch fest
One of the chest of Battlebrawl island makes the character no-clip always, I encountered dozens of game breaking gliches during online co-op, however I don't think is problem of the game it's problem of the data comunication in the servers.

P.D: Try to shrink Drill Sergeant using the shrink ray in the hub
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:19:29 04/10/2015 by Akseyomiht
Kinsei Green Sparx Gems: 218
#86 Posted: 22:56:59 04/10/2015
Console version: Wii U
Interference with gameplay: Yes
Is bug specific to one Skylander or Vehicle: No
Can the bug be repeated: Unsure as it would require me to replay the game and collect everything again.

The game is acting as though I have every soul gem and every hat even though I only have 19 and 363 respectively. This is incredibly frustrating as I have no idea how I could fix it.
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5671
#87 Posted: 23:24:50 04/10/2015
Eh, the accolades for the Wii U version are a little wonky. It doesn't really count anything involving Bowser and Donkey Kong, so it assumes that the Soul Gems you need for the accolade are 18, and for the mods, I believe it is 126 mods, when in reality the number in the game is 140. For the hats, the maximum is 266, so I assume you mean 263. I don't know what to tell you there, on my Wii U it worked the same as always, it didn't give me the accolade until I got every hat.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
Kinsei Green Sparx Gems: 218
#88 Posted: 23:30:06 04/10/2015
Quote: zookinator
Eh, the accolades for the Wii U version are a little wonky. It doesn't really count anything involving Bowser and Donkey Kong, so it assumes that the Soul Gems you need for the accolade are 18, and for the mods, I believe it is 126 mods, when in reality the number in the game is 140. For the hats, the maximum is 266, so I assume you mean 263. I don't know what to tell you there, on my Wii U it worked the same as always, it didn't give me the accolade until I got every hat.

Yeah, 263 whoops! I'm not talking abiout the accolades (I don;t have the hat one), but rather the chests, store, presents,, well, etc. The store is no completely empty and won't refresh, the presents now give me coins, and the chests & well now only give me coins, EXP, gears, and stardust.
First | Page 2 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me