How to rank up skylanders quick? [CLOSED]
GIANTSRULE Yellow Sparx Gems: 1660
#1 Posted: 23:52:24 17/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Can anyone give me their best methods for levelling up to get max level
---
"Taking Charge"
Nroc-Nuika Platinum Sparx Gems: 5355
#2 Posted: 00:01:39 18/03/2014
Portal master rank or levelling up Skylanders? Levelling up Skylanders usually required doing a bunch of arena challenges or bonus missions, but there's no real way of ranking up very fast.
---
I always forget to check my guestbook
griswoldthunder Gold Sparx Gems: 2953
#3 Posted: 00:36:25 18/03/2014
I am not quite sure why, but I can level up figures in the battle arena much faster in the Wii versus the Wii u. Approximately every three wins is a level on the Wii. It takes many more for the Wii U.
mrdarkspyro Blue Sparx Gems: 918
#4 Posted: 00:37:45 18/03/2014
Play the 3DS version, they level up kinda fast, got S3 terrafin to level 14 or 15 in a couple of hours.
---
MAX AURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gta1134 Blue Sparx Gems: 628
#5 Posted: 01:36:51 18/03/2014
Chompy tsunami seems very fast to get new figures levels, yes you will die quite often when they are level 1 but you get xp so fast you usually get 1 level or more in the first wave alone.
---
Have an extra boomer and punch pop fizz that are opened and a darklight crypt that is still sealed for trade.
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#6 Posted: 02:04:09 18/03/2014
Quote: griswoldthunder
I am not quite sure why, but I can level up figures in the battle arena much faster in the Wii versus the Wii u. Approximately every three wins is a level on the Wii. It takes many more for the Wii U.

Well, the Wii version was tweaked heavily from the other versions(due to it being a port on a weaker console they needed to cut/change some stuff), so it's possible that for some reason it gives out different amounts of EXP... If levelling is faster on that version, maybe I'll dust off the old Wii and try levelling on there from now on...
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#7 Posted: 14:28:25 18/03/2014
I gain at least a level every arena on my Wii
---
Dead
Cheshiremonkey Gold Sparx Gems: 2068
#8 Posted: 16:42:33 18/03/2014
Quote: mrdarkspyro
Play the 3DS version, they level up kinda fast, got S3 terrafin to level 14 or 15 in a couple of hours.

This if you have a 3DS. Just doing the last level over and over will max a Skylander in a couple hours or less.
mrdarkspyro Blue Sparx Gems: 918
#9 Posted: 00:53:13 19/03/2014
Quote: Arc of Archives

Well, the Wii version was tweaked heavily from the other versions(due to it being a port on a weaker console they needed to cut/change some stuff), so it's possible that for some reason it gives out different amounts of EXP... If levelling is faster on that version, maybe I'll dust off the old Wii and try levelling on there from now on...

If your using a wii u now, just play it there, expect for a small graphic update, its exactly the same. Just play the wii version there i mean.
---
MAX AURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Punk Shock Blue Sparx Gems: 689
#10 Posted: 17:47:02 27/03/2014
My boyfriend and I use the Arena Mode (Two-Player Challenges, not the Battle Arena), and we level up pretty quickly. Especially the early on Skylanders, they level up multiple times per arena match. We also play on Hard mode, so I think that factors in on how much experience you get (and we're on the Wii U, though I'm not sure if that matters).
AzarianGO Blue Sparx Gems: 719
#11 Posted: 21:43:52 27/03/2014
Quote: Cheshiremonkey
Quote: mrdarkspyro

This if you have a 3DS. Just doing the last level over and over will max a Skylander in a couple hours or less.

I don't mean to be rude, but.... A couple hours? I'm sorry, but if it takes you longer than 40 mins per skylander to reach level 20 in the 3ds version, you're doing something wrong.
---
228 figures, 26 traps, 24 magic items, 480 games, 19 consoles.... I have a habit.
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#12 Posted: 21:49:54 27/03/2014
Im kinda confused on how the fact that you transfer the character to the 3DS game and back to the character? I thought it was one way only.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
AzarianGO Blue Sparx Gems: 719
#13 Posted: 21:53:21 27/03/2014
Quote: GhostRoaster
Im kinda confused on how the fact that you transfer the character to the 3DS game and back to the character? I thought it was one way only.

When you level up a Skylander in the 3ds version, you have to "rescan" them to update their stats.
Essentially, slap it on the portal again and have it register.
---
228 figures, 26 traps, 24 magic items, 480 games, 19 consoles.... I have a habit.
Sboy13 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#14 Posted: 22:19:25 02/04/2014
Quote: Arc of Archives

Perhaps this is why my characters have been leveling up so much faster in my game, because I'm playing on the Wii. I already knew they changed some things due to system limitations, but that's crazy if they also changed it to give more EXP. That seems to be one advantage us Wii players have over other systems smilie
---
Purple dragon.
Slo Red Sparx Gems: 83
#15 Posted: 21:50:02 04/04/2014
Me and my 4 year old play the 3rd battle arena, and also one of the ship ones, to level up characters. Difficulty on medium to hard depending on which characters we use. Up to level 15 or so is a breeze and progress/leveling up is a little slower from there.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me