darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > New Daily Bonus with new bonus and images!
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
New Daily Bonus with new bonus and images! [CLOSED]
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#51 Posted: 14:42:56 21/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Fryday (21st March):
Fryno gives you +10 Armor
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
shadowfox Platinum Sparx Gems: 5084
#52 Posted: 16:58:30 21/03/2014
That was the same fryno that was up on the 7th, so maybe we have the same boots now except for pictures and random holidays
gta1134 Blue Sparx Gems: 628
#53 Posted: 20:12:48 21/03/2014
The stat boost also coincide with the old list so I think you are right in your thinking fox
---
Have an extra boomer and punch pop fizz that are opened and a darklight crypt that is still sealed for trade.
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#54 Posted: 16:22:13 22/03/2014
It's Star Strike again today.
Eggers Yellow Sparx Gems: 1305
#55 Posted: 17:51:53 22/03/2014
So long as some character brings me double XP tomorrow, I'll be happy... and maybe a better speed boost for Mondays.
---
Rainbows are nature's rainbows!
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#56 Posted: 19:32:02 22/03/2014
Quote: Eggers
So long as some character brings me double XP tomorrow, I'll be happy... and maybe a better speed boost for Mondays.

Agreed.
---
#57 Posted: 09:19:35 23/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Sunday (23rd March):
Spy Rise gives you +10 XP Boost
---
#58 Posted: 09:58:38 23/03/2014
I miss double XP.
---
#59 Posted: 17:42:47 23/03/2014
What a bunch of crap! What happened, did they find out we liked double XP too much and decided they absolutely had to do away with it?! I swear, it's like they are trying to make me hate this game, and they are starting to do a very good job at that goal.
---
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#60 Posted: 20:55:47 23/03/2014
Quote: wreckingballbob
I miss double XP.

Be lucky you got +10 XP today.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
#61 Posted: 14:28:41 24/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Monday (24th March):
Punk Shock gives you +3 Speed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?...eature=youtu.be

Remove - in the URL between f and ag (The site censure the full word)
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 14:34:21 24/03/2014 by Buuzer
#62 Posted: 15:42:34 24/03/2014
What are the odds of that?
---
#63 Posted: 15:55:11 24/03/2014
Quote: Buuzer
Monday (24th March):
Punk Shock gives you +3 Speed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?...eature=youtu.be

Remove - in the URL between f and ag (The site censure the full word)

+3 Not even worth hitting the sign.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Donatron Green Sparx Gems: 494
#64 Posted: 16:04:43 24/03/2014
What a bunch of crap! What happened, did they find out we liked double XP too much and decided they absolutely had to do away with it?! I swear, it's like they are trying to make me hate this game, and they are starting to do a very good job at that goal.

Do you also react this way whenever a store has a sale that's not as good as a previous one? Sense of Entitlement at its finest.
---
Activate: Donatron | Xbox Live: The Donatron
SSA: 32/32 | SG: 16/16 | SSF: 28/32
#65 Posted: 16:08:45 24/03/2014
Quote: Donatron

Do you also react this way whenever a store has a sale that's not as good as a previous one? Sense of Entitlement at its finest.

I don't think he feels entitled...but when you have had double XP for the longest time and we're getting 10% of what we had before yeah a complaint or two isn't out of the question. smilie

I'm glad I got most of my upgrading done except for the reposes...and if you play a solo round or two on hard it really doesn't take that much longer...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:09:51 24/03/2014 by GhostRoaster
#66 Posted: 16:15:04 24/03/2014
Maybe they want to make the double XP days feel much more special so they space them out more. Just a thought, I don't know.
---
Have an extra boomer and punch pop fizz that are opened and a darklight crypt that is still sealed for trade.
Donatron Green Sparx Gems: 494
#67 Posted: 18:26:39 24/03/2014
Quote: GhostRoaster

I don't think he feels entitled...but when you have had double XP for the longest time and we're getting 10% of what we had before yeah a complaint or two isn't out of the question. smilie

I'm glad I got most of my upgrading done except for the reposes...and if you play a solo round or two on hard it really doesn't take that much longer...

Being disconcerted about the bonus is one thing, villainizing the developer is another. The double XP was a bonus; something they gave players for free. Reducing the bonus shouldn't receive such harsh criticism, even if it was a certain way for a long time. We are not owed any bonus whatsoever. That's why I presented the "store sale" metaphor. If a store offered a sale that was less thrilling than previous ones, it'd be unfair to condemn the store for doing so. A "Weak! the sale isn't that great anymore" would be an appropriate response, but a "I hate this stupid store, they don't want their customers to be happy" would be an unreasonable one.

Complaining that the bonus is not as good = understandable.
Scolding the developer for reducing the bonus = sense of entitlement.
---
Activate: Donatron | Xbox Live: The Donatron
SSA: 32/32 | SG: 16/16 | SSF: 28/32
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:31:32 24/03/2014 by Donatron
#68 Posted: 23:14:32 24/03/2014

Being disconcerted about the bonus is one thing, villainizing the developer is another. The double XP was a bonus; something they gave players for free. Reducing the bonus shouldn't receive such harsh criticism, even if it was a certain way for a long time. We are not owed any bonus whatsoever. That's why I presented the "store sale" metaphor. If a store offered a sale that was less thrilling than previous ones, it'd be unfair to condemn the store for doing so. A "Weak! the sale isn't that great anymore" would be an appropriate response, but a "I hate this stupid store, they don't want their customers to be happy" would be an unreasonable one.

Actually, I had a thread not that long ago about my dislike for this game on the whole and the few things I actually enjoyed about it. They went and removed one of the few things I liked about it. You can feel free to get you knickers in a wad calling it whatever you want. In my opinion, the game went downhill just a little further than where I felt it already was for me before. You don't like it? Not my problem. There was a bonus that was already being given that they decided to get rid of, as well as today's decrease in the speed bonus. For the record, I haven't enjoyed the way the developer did a number of things in this game. Again, I wrote an extensive set of posts on my feelings and why I feel that way, but I'm absolutely sure you bothered to look that up before coming around to tell me what I'm doing right or wrong. Forgive me if your attempted scolding means very little to me.

Ghostroaster hit the nail right on the head, since he actually gave a great deal of thoughtful input into the last discussion I had on this topic. He understands a whole lot better where I'm coming from. We had something good that was made worse, I'll complain about it from the highest mountain if I so choose. Always good to have you in a discussion, GR smilie
---
#69 Posted: 01:58:06 25/03/2014

Scolding developers..in fact no one specifically was mentioned. "this is crap". Well, to him it is. "trying to make me hate this game" -- understandable frustration. Not getting it. And trust me, I don't think Eggers feels entitled (well except to an awesome game, which I know he's been let down on a number of fronts). Eggers has also offered very worthwhile feedback on a wide number of threads, so I know he's had thought and heart in the matter. It's clear to me he enjoys the game and has a passion for commenting on it. Bring it on, I say. Unless this isn't a discussion board.

Cheers, mate.

Btw, include me in the "less is not more" club. The rewards are at least more meaningful than someone doing sweat labor for 3 hours doing heroics, but we'll save that for another thread. smilie
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 02:04:19 25/03/2014 by GhostRoaster
#70 Posted: 07:05:32 25/03/2014
It is Hoot Loop again with +10% XP.
---
#71 Posted: 16:06:34 25/03/2014
It is Hoot Loop again with +10% XP.

Well it's a different character from Sunday, so some small part of me is holding onto slim hope that maybe they just forgot the extra 0 on Sunday and made it 10 instead of 100. I'd like to hope so, but seeing the speed boost go down from 10 to 3 doesn't leave me very much hope lol.
---
#72 Posted: 17:12:19 25/03/2014
Why do you care if he vilifies the company? In his opinion the game lost something with this new amount of bonus' and that is his opinion and he is entitled to his opinion.

As to hootloop being the board today, he was last Tuesday as well.
---
#73 Posted: 20:40:49 26/03/2014
Grim Creeper with haunted hump day today with +50 Maximum Health.
---
#74 Posted: 20:44:34 26/03/2014
Happy as a camel on hump day..... HUMP DAY!
---
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#75 Posted: 18:28:11 01/04/2014
Today Pop Thorn gives you a bonus against evilized creatures.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#76 Posted: 19:17:22 01/04/2014
[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

I'm glad we are not the fools.
---
#77 Posted: 11:41:30 20/04/2014
Found this topic again so that I didn't have to make a new one smilie Sadly, the sign doesn't give anything different today for Easter (I checked 7:40 AM EST). A little disappointing. We had stuff for women's day and april fools, but nothing for Easter? I was sure the Easter Trigger Happy would have some special bonus today. smilie
---
#78 Posted: 11:44:24 20/04/2014
We haven't had a change in bonuses for a while. Just repeats of ones in this topic.
---
shadowfox Platinum Sparx Gems: 5084
#79 Posted: 15:13:21 20/04/2014
Easter is a religious holiday. Thats why they can do spring time trigger happy but not easter trigger happy. religion is not a public affair
#80 Posted: 17:25:45 20/04/2014
Quote: shadowfox
Easter is a religious holiday. Thats why they can do spring time trigger happy but not easter trigger happy. religion is not a public affair
Well, religion is both public and private...but noting religion in their game is a sure way to alienate their market, unfortunately. Heaven forbid should we hurt anyone's feelings.
---
#81 Posted: 18:02:32 20/04/2014
Quote: shadowfox
Well, religion is both public and private...but noting religion in their game is a sure way to alienate their market, unfortunately. Heaven forbid should we hurt anyone's feelings.

I would have to agree with GR here. Isn't Christmas a religious holiday? Yet they made a character dressed as Santa. Springtime Trigger Happy's bio on the website I believe references him and celebrating Easter with this color scheme of his. They could have gone with a springtime bonus today if they were too worried about it. With the packaging of their "spring" set, it's clear that they are in Easter egg packages. Anyway, I'm still surprised they didn't have something different today like they did for April 1st.
---
#82 Posted: 12:46:59 26/04/2014
I'm pretty sure this is a new boost.

[User Posted Image]

+6 Speed.
---
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#83 Posted: 15:20:29 27/04/2014
What's the boost for today?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#84 Posted: 15:21:13 27/04/2014
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
What's the boost for today?

I'll check later and edit this.
---
#85 Posted: 15:50:01 27/04/2014
It's still +6 speed with Magna. It's not even worth checking the boards. XP boosts seems to be not in the cards on Sun anymore.
---
#86 Posted: 16:07:05 27/04/2014
It's still +6 speed with Magna. It's not even worth checking the boards. XP boosts seems to be not in the cards on Sun anymore.

I miss double XP.
I even named Sunday Double XP day.
---
#87 Posted: 20:12:05 27/04/2014

I miss double XP.
I even named Sunday Double XP day.

Same here smilie I'm hoping that TfB will allow us to just gain XP % boosts through something like accolades like they did in Giants. Never needed an XP boost day because what the game already gave you was more than good enough.
---
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me