Page 1 of 1
highest 1hit crit? [CLOSED]
bloody Green Sparx Gems: 238
#1 Posted: 11:23:39 17/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Who 1 hits the highest elemental crit?

I'm not sure myself, but without trying to many fright rider is an unexpected candidate. Fright rider dps is quiet low in plain gaming, however his agility makes up for it. He got one strong attack in his spear plunge attack, however if you miss your a sitting duck for 3s until you can move again.

Anyway with elemental zone bonus my fright crit 275 with spear plunge and it's not even maxed for damage. Im sure he can break 300 if you max up his damage.
mrdarkspyro Blue Sparx Gems: 918
#2 Posted: 01:52:47 20/02/2014
i was going to say maxed out whirlwind with the rainbow of doom path in an air zone. 149 crit! but you have higher elemental power for him, so that doesn't make it fair, so i think we should base this on non-elemental zone crit numbers, that is a lot fairer, though skylanders have different damage numbers then each other.
---
MAX AURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
blueruckus Green Sparx Gems: 419
#3 Posted: 08:44:37 20/02/2014
My Spy Jet can crit for about 300 WITHOUT any elemental bonus. Haven't even tried on elemental zones.
ProphetFlareon Red Sparx Gems: 56
#4 Posted: 09:10:07 20/02/2014
My Trigger Happy's gotten 350 crit before on his gun path with the huge blast. Bet it does even more in elemental zones, I'll try it out.
---
dito
"do work before you go on darkspyro" ~ some idiot
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me