Page 1 of 1
Top 8 Swap force zones [CLOSED]
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#1 Posted: 13:01:12 29/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Title says it all.

8) Teleport: I HATE HATE HATE these zones. Its also worth noting this is the ONLY zone I have never completed ONCE! Another thing is is its just boring and at the angles they show it at its hard to see. I remember a night I spent 5 hours trying to beat ONE of them.

7) Climb: These challenges are WAY too easy. Its also kinda boring.

6) Spin: I felt like I was using Spinjizu while doing this and that was great except If you break a ledge you have a 90% chance of dieing.

5) Bounce: I have no problems in this one except the later ones are extremely difficult.

4) Dig: I love this one because of all the cash you get but the obstacles are stupid and almost always hit you.

3) Rocket: This was originally #2 but something else beat it. Its fun and fast flight and it requires skill witch I like.

2) Sneak: I love this one because you feel like an agent the whole time. the security voices in this were a nice touch. The problem is you must be skilled at skylander hunting are be Rich to use these zones because Stink Bomb is freaking expensive online and difficult to find offline.

1) Speed: These Zones have been #1 ever since I tried them because I feel like Sonic when doing these. Its probily the fastest skylanders has gone. Its easy but the later ones are tricky but not like Bounce zone hard.
crocko33 Blue Sparx Gems: 685
#2 Posted: 13:33:06 29/01/2014
That's funny, because my list has Teleport as #1

1) Teleport -- I think these are great -- maybe its because I'm lazy and I think these are really easy. That and I love the teleport ability.
2) Speed -- I agree with the OP that these are a lot of fun.
3) Climb -- I love these because they are not too hard, but at a good pace and allow you a good opportunity to focus on strategy.
4) Rocket -- These ones have a speed-vibe too them and it is fun to see how good you can be at combining speed with precision, trying to get to the end without hitting tons of bombs.
5) Bounce -- I like these challenges just not quite as much as the 4 above.
Now into my bleh zones:
6) Dig -- These are actually alright zones, but the first time I do one, I feel like I have no idea what's going on -- the darkness gets annoying, but I do like that each of these zones has some different obstacles.
7) Sneak -- I agree that these have a cool secret agent feel, but I can't stand how slow the process is. These are agonizing when trying to get through a chapter on story mode.
8) Spin -- The lack of control on these is very frustrating -- I don't feel like I won in the end, but that I simply endured a bunch of crazy spinning.
---
55 out of 80 Skylanders -- Activate account = crocko33
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#3 Posted: 15:25:32 29/01/2014
1) Sneak - The easiest yet most satisfying challenge ever. I love to turn invisible and tiptoe around the secret base. Playing either as Stink Bomb or Trap Shadow makes me reflect on how awesome these two are.

2) Speed - Fastest challenge ever. All I had to do was simply to avoid obstacles, grab all three SWAP medals, and reach for the goal earlier. Freeze Blade would be much faster than Magna Charge.

3) Bounce - Watching Fire Kraken bounce from island to island is fun. The hardest part of this is bouncing on every single island, including the ones that crumble into pieces like stale muffins.

4) Teleport - As long as I avoid getting hit or falling off of disappearing platforms, I can easily finish them. Hoot Loop is slow and Night Shift is fast.

5) Climb - Not very hard as long as I steer clear from falling debris and other obstacles like buzz saws.

6) Rocket - While I love to fly, I hate running into bombs in the sky and running out of time simultaneously.

7) Dig - Being underground makes it hard for me to find wherever needs to be dug. Not enough light and I hate pressing the A button repeatedly.

8) Spin - Totally beyond my control. Every time I use spin around and hit something, I lose full control and end up falling off islands or getting killed by explosives.
Tel Prydain Blue Sparx Gems: 903
#4 Posted: 21:03:16 29/01/2014
I’m beginning to think that people don’t understand how “Top ” lists are supposed to work. You can’t have a ‘top 8’ of something there is only eight of. You could have ‘Top 3’ or even ‘Top 4’, but if your list contains more than half of the items you’re ranking, it’s not a ‘top’ list.
---
My collection: 98/99
Photos: http://s1298.photobucket.com/u...rary/Skylanders
Looking for: smilie
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#5 Posted: 01:16:18 30/01/2014
8. Climb
7. Dig
6. Bounce
5. Spin
4. Teleport
3. Rocket
2. Speed
1. Sneak
I don't have time for detail here, but I do really like all 1.5
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#6 Posted: 02:38:12 30/01/2014
Quote: Tel Prydain
I’m beginning to think that people don’t understand how “Top ” lists are supposed to work. You can’t have a ‘top 8’ of something there is oe nly eight of. You could have ‘Top 3’ or even ‘Top 4’, but if your list contains more than half of the items you’re ranking, it’s not a ‘top’ list.

Yep. Speed, Climb and Sneak zones are among my favorite...

Bounce, Teleport and Dig zones are in the middle...

Rocket and Spin zones range from moderately aggravating to downright frustrating.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 03:05:13 30/01/2014 by GhostRoaster
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#7 Posted: 02:40:45 30/01/2014
I would've preferred a Dig Zone that resembled Dig-Dug, a classic arcade game.

I love the Sneak and Teleport zones.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#8 Posted: 02:50:10 30/01/2014
Quote: Matteomax
I would've preferred a Dig Zone that resembled Dig-Dug, a classic arcade game.

Although I agree they didn't really "use" the dig ability other than to find the item...I dont know if ripping off arcade classics would be cool. Most of the zones already have a retro feel due to the straight forward objectives.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:52:09 30/01/2014 by GhostRoaster
Kiroq Gold Sparx Gems: 2328
#9 Posted: 02:59:30 30/01/2014
1 - Speed :- fun and simple
2 - Sneak :- not as fun as speed but still good
3 - Climb :- not bad but not great either
4 - Bounce :- it can be frustrating at times but it's still good
5 - Rocket :- not much too them
6 - Teleport :- fun but way too frustrating at later levels
7 - Dig :- boring and easy
8 - Spin :- I was expecting them to be more like pinball than the irritating game we got
---
smilie Fools! I've had it up to here with your incompetence! Actually no, even higher..up to HERE!
#10 Posted: 03:53:35 30/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Why am the only one who hates teleport zones. I did beat one in mudwater hollow but it was the easiest one
#11 Posted: 13:09:56 30/01/2014
Quote: GigaCamo
Why am the only one who hates teleport zones. I did beat one in mudwater hollow but it was the easiest one

The earlier ones actually prevent you from being stuck...later levels increases the chance you'll be on a platform that will disappear and there's nowhere to go!
---
DarkRaptor Green Sparx Gems: 225
#12 Posted: 16:02:06 30/01/2014
1. Rocket :- I just enjoy the flying around a lot.
2. Speed :- Was mentioned before, almost Sonic like, which is pretty awesome
3. Bounce :-I can't explain it, but I rather enjoy these ones
4. Sneak :- It can have some slow times while playing it, but I do enjoy them
5. Teleport :- I find frustratingly fun, if that make sense.
6. Dig :- I have not been able to get into these honestly.
7. Climb :- Meh. I just find it boring
8. Spin :- After playing this for a little bit and getting frustrated, this is me
---
Tumblr Blog about the Skylanders TCG I am creating: http://skylandertcg.tumblr.com
2/24 is Stealth Elf week!
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#13 Posted: 16:25:07 30/01/2014
8-Teleport-Just frustrating.
7-Spin-Didn't even know I could super spin before I finished the story.
6-Climb-Really annoying when trying to not get hit.
5-Rocket-Really annoying when trying to not get hit.
4-Sneak-Okay but the character that I play as in it sucks.
3-Bounce-Pretty cool but bouncing on every island sucks.
2-Dig-Really fun and easy to do.
1-Speed-It is just awesome.
---
#14 Posted: 03:54:43 31/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Wow. That list is close to mine
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:48:20 06/02/2014 by GigaCamo
Gohdan Green Sparx Gems: 289
#15 Posted: 23:00:15 31/01/2014
8) Dig: I don't really enjoy these ones, they can be difficult and frustrating at times.
7) Spin: These zones are difficult and it's hard to handle your Skylander in them.
6) Teleport: This type of zone is pointless, and I don't understand the concept.
5) Rocket: The first few Rocket Zones are fun and easy, but the rest are challenging and dull.
4) Speed: These zones are okay, but they can be just annoying at times.
3) Sneak: I enjoy these pretty well. They are fun to play and there is plenty to do.
2) Climb: I love the amount of freedom you have in these zones. A perfect amount of challenge.
1) Bounce: I love these the most. Very fun to play, and I like how you can do a double jump. Very interesting.
---
"Home is a pin...humanity...cattle."
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me