Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 7 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33 34
Shelves © by Uttster13 [CLOSED]
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#301 Posted: 23:09:16 11/05/2014
Congrats on page 7, man!
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#302 Posted: 11:13:42 12/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Whoo-Hoo!
Hopefully a new chapter soon!
---
A story.
#303 Posted: 00:52:26 13/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Some Insight

So, there is a lot of stuff going on lately, especially here in the world of Shelves.
But some things are hidden in chapters,
While other things are hard to comprehend,
And other "useless" things are actually building blocks that will come in handy for a later time.
Pretty smart, huh?

Well, that's what I aim for. I have put so much smaller details in to the story, that I can have so many things later.
There's a reason why, though.
I plan on making three spin-offs, with each one having twenty or so chapters.
Then I'll start making more things for my "brand".

So that's just a little bit o' info for your minds to feast on.
Here's some more!

There are many characters in the story, which is great.
You can never have too many characters.
But I fear that there may be too many main characters.
I only want around seven, and there are ten.
So I might end up end making some of them go, well, bye-bye's.
(Ya' never know, one could star in a spin-off.)
If this happens, I will do it soonish, so you can tell me your least faves and one's you think deserve more "screen time".

Also, the contest is going horribly slow.
I knew it wasn't gonna be big, but I thought there would be more than five entries.
But there isn't enough I can do, other than let everyone submit over twelve characters.

Another thing to add about that though is this:
Don't make up a backstory.
It was a bad idea for me to do so, because it changes the lore of Shelves.
But you can add things you think they can do in the story.
Yeah, I'm fine with that.

And finally, I would like to thank every person that reads the story!
Honestly, I wouldn't have made it past chapter three if it wasn't for you guys!
I love you all! (In a weird, non-lovey way.)

Thank you,

eruptshake137
84skylanderdude
Epic popthorn
NINJAsk11
ZapNorris
Pop Thorn
zookinator
terrafin2299

I'm soooo proud of my seven page journey!
And please, please, please! Be sure to comment.
I'll threaten to stop writing terrafin2299 if you don't say anything.
As for you, Pop Thorn, eruptshake137, and zookinator.
And anyone else who is reading this.
(I know there are other readers, they have told me, but they just don't post. )

EDIT:

Here's the (temporary) logo for Shelves!

[User Posted Image]
Well I Guess That Wraps It Up![/b][/align]
---
A story.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:46:46 13/05/2014 by uttster13
#304 Posted: 22:51:38 13/05/2014
Your welcome Uttster and sorry I have an idea for the contest but I have been so busy with school lately.
Anyway I hope prickles and manwind get a spinoff.
Oh and my least favorite character is strauss (I don't know why)
I already said I like Prickles and Manwind but out of the main characters I like Drobot and Dino-rang
Also make sure Spanish Boomer appears more
When's Trap Shadow coming!
gnarlytreesnex Blue Sparx Gems: 651
#305 Posted: 22:55:13 13/05/2014
Uttster13 I just looked at chapter 27 and it was halarious
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#306 Posted: 00:01:04 14/05/2014
oh fine. you are the only friend I have on here. I do want you to keep writing. and put more terrafin in.
#307 Posted: 01:00:43 14/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Twenty-Eight:
The War is Almost Over

Dune Bug, Cyrus, Red and the rest of the Skylanders were at GameStop getting ready to take down Stink Bomb's army. Punk Shock had ordered all of her troops to return back to the base as well. "It's gonna be tuff. I don't know if we want to risk losing any of us." said Dune Bug. "We should be fine. As long as we play our cards right, we won't lose any men." said Red. "You can't guarantee that. In every battle, their are soldiers who don't live though it." said Dune Bug. "In the first war, we lost a lot of men. It was hard on me and the villagers. I don't want to see everyone die." said Cyrus. "I've been scouting, ya' know. Last week, I was flying around the walls, and I noticed a weak spot. If we can break through the wall, at the spot, we'll be able to reach his planning room." said Torch. He held up an envelop, and slid it across the table. Red opened it up, and lifted up a stack of photos. "How did you get pictures?" asked Red. "Where did you get the envelop?" asked Cyrus.

Punk Shock came into the meeting. "All of the troops are ready. We can leave now, if you want to." she said. "We can't. Take a look at the photos." said Red. He handed over the pictures. "Arial shots of Stink Bomb's base? These are amazing!" she said happily. "But, how do we know which building is which?" she asked. Torch walked over. "That one, those two, the one on the left, and that other one are all housing." said Torch. He continued to name all the buildings. "And we'll break through the crack in the wall. That'll lead us to his planning room." said Red. "Ok. Then, we can get Crusher to slam his hammer into the cracked wall. That should break it down." said Punk Shock. Crusher overheard the conversation from outside. "Her name is Sheila!" he yelled.

"Everyone, get ready! Move out in ten minutes!" yelled Flameslinger. There were about thirty various vehicles lined up, and the Patrol fighters and the Village Guard men filled them up. Ghost slid the truck up to the entrance, and Flameslinger jumped in. In the back, Boomer, Zap, Dino-Rang, Zoo Lou and Crusher sat. "Let's go already. It's so cramped back here." complained Zap. The truck started moving, but stopped behind a line of cars. Ghost beeped the horn, and rolled down his window. "GET MOVING!" he yelled. Slowly, the cars crept forward. "I SAID GET MOVING!" yelled Ghost again. This time, the cars started driving. "There we go." said Ghost.

All the cars stopped at the Highlands Storage. Dune Bug got out of his car. He looked up at the huge building at awe. "Holy Eon." he said. "Yeah, it's huge. It's no wonder why Stink made his base here." said Red, as he stood beside him. "He's in the basement." said Torch, who was flying off to the base. All of the cars followed him, as Red and Dune Bug walked. The doors opened, and they entered. They passed an area that said "WALMART STORAGE". "So each store has it's own storage place?" asked Dune Bug. "Only the bigger ones, like Walmart, Kmart, and Target. GameStop doesn't have one, though." replied Red. "I can't believe the Patrol haven't searched this place before. I mean, it's huge. And I'm sure there are a good bit of opened Skylanders here." said Dune Bug. "Well, for some reason, this place gives Punk Shock the creeps. She says this place is to weird for her. Thankfully she's coming in so we can take out Stink Bomb." said Red. He signaled over one of the cars, and the two got in.

After about an hour of driving through the Storage, the cars had reached their checkpoint, which was about ten feet away from the walls. "Ok Crusher, you know what to do!" yelled Punk Shock. He and three other soldiers walked up to the crack. "I'm sorry, Sheila." said Crusher. He sighed. One of the other men patted his back. Crusher lifted up his hammer, and smashed down the wall. "MOVE! MOVE! MOVE!" yelled Flameslinger. Every Skylander jumped over the wall. A group of Countdowns heard the shouts of the Patrol, but to the good guys' luck, it was just the Turtle Club. "Hehee. Turtles." said Countdown. A group of the Patrol fighters got around the Turtle Club building, but Punk Shock yelled not to touch them.

Dune Bug and his group, with the Travelers, Torch, Cyrus and Philip, were in front of Stink Bomb's main HQ. They entered the building, only to find a broken Stink Bomb on the floor.

End of Chapter Twenty-Eight

Author's Log:

~The war is far from over.~

Be sure to enter the contest, and leave a comment!
I'd really appreciate it if every single reader would post their thoughts!
Thanks for reading!!!

Well I Guess That Wraps It Up!
---
A story.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#308 Posted: 01:02:22 14/05/2014
crazy!
#309 Posted: 01:03:54 14/05/2014 | Topic Creator
@terrafin2299, I will put more Terrafin action in the Travelers! He'll have a bigger role!
@gnarlytreesnex, Thanks!
@Epic popthorn, Trap Shadow is a possibility. He may not appear in Shelves. (Think about that for a sec. smilie)
---
A story.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#310 Posted: 01:05:35 14/05/2014
this is really good.
#311 Posted: 01:31:15 14/05/2014
How was stink bomb broken?
Also now I know where trap shadow is coming in now
I didn't get a PM for the new chapter

Edit:

Did you get my contest entree?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:43:58 14/05/2014 by Epic popthorn
eruptshake137 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1436
#312 Posted: 21:55:13 14/05/2014
I'm commenting again! A broken stink bomb?
---
Prepare for trouble. Make it double.

CATS
#313 Posted: 21:58:57 14/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Yep! All will be revealed about that in the next chapter!
I'm glad to see so many commenters!

(Oh yeah, it wasn't a Trap Shadow or any of the characters we know that shattered the Stink Bomb.)
(Note: I called it "the Stink Bomb".)

And Epic, I got your submission! I like it!
---
A story.
LocoGuy107 Ripto Gems: 390
#314 Posted: 01:27:16 15/05/2014
I only read the first paragraph so far. It's all I'm going to read, but to be honest, it's not a bad way to introduce the story.
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5683
#315 Posted: 12:07:06 15/05/2014
Nice chapter. Certainly changes things.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
#316 Posted: 19:58:37 15/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks guys!
I'm working on a new chapter right now!
---
A story.
#317 Posted: 21:31:28 15/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Twenty-Nine:
Shattered

Has been rewrote, check the bottom, Home Slice.
---
A story.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:38:46 16/05/2014 by uttster13
#318 Posted: 22:23:45 15/05/2014
To be honest I'm confused
#319 Posted: 22:45:19 15/05/2014 | Topic Creator
I tried to make it confusing.
I'll sum it up later, though. smilie
---
A story.
Pop Thorn Green Sparx Gems: 408
#320 Posted: 23:12:10 15/05/2014
I'm so confused. Was that Stink Bomb Stink? Or another Stink Bomb?
---
I am probably forgotten by now, but bye.
#321 Posted: 23:17:26 15/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Stink never dies. :3

I think you guys could figure this out. smilie

I'm gonna edit the chapter, everyone.

I'll try to make it clearer and maybe throw in some more stuff.

Sorry for the confusion!!!
---
A story.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:26:15 15/05/2014 by uttster13
#322 Posted: 20:41:36 16/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Twenty-Nine:
Shattered

Dune Bug, Red, Cyrus and Torch entered the building, only to find a broken Stink Bomb on the floor.

They stood there, staring at the shattered Stink Bomb. "So..." said Torch, his voice trailing off. The room was silent again. Dune Bug picked up his staff, and started poking through the pile. He studied every piece. "There's no chip." he said. "What do you mean?" asked Cyrus. "There isn't a chip. This Stink Bomb was broken, and the chip was taken from the pile." said Dune Bug. He had a crazy look in his eyes. "It's Stink Bomb. You called it a Stink Bomb." said Cyrus. "It's not him. This is a regular one. He smashed it to make it look like someone else did the job." said Dune Bug. "Well, let's find him." said Red. The men started walked through the hallway, looking through every room. "There's nothing in this one!" yelled Cyrus. "Same here!" yelled Torch. They searched through every room, until there was one left. "Well, this is his planning room. He has all kinds of information in here." said Torch. "You've been here?" asked Dune Bug. "Twice. Nothing major." said Torch casually.

Red walked inside. It was a huge room, with five chairs along each side, and a huge green chair made of Lego's at the end. There were planning boards all around the room, and a huge cabinet on one of the walls. "Nice place. I think I'll remodel the Hall like this." said Cyrus. He sat in one of the chairs, and started spinning around. "It's very nice, but we need to find his plans and stuff." said Red. He picked up his walkie-talkie and called Punk Shock. "Hello?" she said, unsure of who was on the other end. "This is Commander Red, asking for all Patrol troops and Village Knights to search all buildings for documents of any kind." said Red, authoritative. "Oh, it's you. I'll send everyone searching." she said. "Good. Commander Red, out." he said again. "Wow. Nice and authoritative." said Cyrus, who couldn't stopped chuckling. "I've got every single Skylander with us searching for special papers and info." said Red. "Good. In the mean time, let's spin around in these spinny chairs!" yelled Cyrus happily.

Dune Bug was still searching through all of the items in Stink's room. "There's nothing important here! It's like he took everything with him." he said. "Wait, I think I got something." said Torch. He held up a piece of paper. "What is it?" asked Red. "There's four numbers. One, then seven, then a five, plus a three." said Torch. "And I know what it is for!" he yelled. He flew out of the room and landed outside, in front of the main Science and Technology building. The others followed him, except for Cyrus, who was still in one of the chairs.

Torch burned down the door, and stepped inside. "What is it for?" asked Red again. "This." said Torch, and he picked up a remote control. "A remote." said Red. He sounded sad, as if he was hoping for a safe with cool stuff inside. "No, it's for a secret room. The remote just opens up the wall. See?" said Torch, who pressed the button. The walls opened up, and a vault was in the middle. Torch ran up and typed in the code. "Ta da!" he exclaimed. The vault led to a room, and it had all kinds of stuff. "Let's check everything out!" said Dune Bug. The three looked inside a pile of boxes. Cyrus came in dizzily, but was forced to help. "Notebook, notebook, book, Dora head, book." said Cyrus, as he rummaged through the box. "I found something!" yelled Torch. "Is it another code?" asked Red sarcastically. "Actually, it's a chip. A modified one, which was made to fit into something way bigger." said Torch. "You said you were only here for a couple of days." said Dune Bug. "I was forced to learn everything about the place, the plans, and the army. It was tough, but I managed to learn. And look, it helped me out." said Torch. "Can you take us to the big thing?" asked Red impatiently. "Yeah, but first..." said Torch. He knocked on the wall, and a Countdown came out. "Ah, Torch. What brings you here?" said the Countdown. He looked around, and stared at Cyrus. "Why are you with the king of the Village?" asked the Countdown. "We're here to stop the war. And you know the rules, if you get captured-" "You have to work for your captor." said the Countdown glumly. "So, take us to the Abomination." said Torch. "Nope. Stink hid it I don't know where it is now." said the Countdown. "Uh, where did Stink go, exactly?" asked Dune Bug. "He didn't go anywhere. He was shattered. Well, his body was, but his chip wasn't." said the Countdown. He turned and faced Torch. "But if you find the Abomination, be sure to plug the chip in it." Torch nodded, and he walked off, which meant the others had to follow.

End of Chapter Twenty-Nine

Author's Log:

So Stink is dead, but he also isn't, at the same time.
Makes perfect sense.

Thanks for reading, and be sure to drop off a comment!

Well I Guess This Wraps It Up!
---
A story.
#323 Posted: 22:41:03 16/05/2014
I'm not as confused anymore but I hope stink becomes stink bomb again cus' if he wasnt it wouldnt be the same
#324 Posted: 22:43:34 16/05/2014 | Topic Creator
He will return!
Maybe in another form, though...
If any of you think of what it could be, PM me! smilie

Also, I'm going to start introducing some new characters after I get at least five different users commenting on a chapter.
So, if you wanna meet a new character, be sure to comment!
---
A story.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:52:13 16/05/2014 by uttster13
#325 Posted: 01:00:35 17/05/2014
Love this!
---

CATS
#326 Posted: 01:15:54 17/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks!
That's one down, four to go, until you meet-

Oh wait, I can't tell you!
Chapter Thirty is entering production! smilie
---
A story.
Traptanium Green Sparx Gems: 365
#327 Posted: 13:12:36 17/05/2014
man,I just finished chapter 5 but already love it!
#328 Posted: 14:56:46 17/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks!
And welcome to this wonderful forum! smilie
---
A story.
#329 Posted: 16:13:04 17/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Thirty:
Abomination

Dune Bug, Torch, Cyrus and Red walked out of the secret room. "So, what's this 'Abomination' thing?" asked Dune Bug. "It's a giant robot. When all of the Countdowns went to Walmart, and attack the Patrol, they took some parts from Punk Shock's giant robot." said Torch. "But it was destroyed." said Red. "No, most of it was. Stink was able to find some functioning parts, which included the central control panel. It's like the heart and brain of the giant robot. The Surgeon thought he could build a huge suit around it, so he did. Stink Bomb took it, hid it, and made sure he and Thomas are the only ones that would know where it is." explained Torch. "Great. He took the soul of our fighting robot, and made it into a death machine." said Red. "How big is it?" asked Cyrus. "It's pretty big. About twenty times bigger than any of us." said Torch. "Where will we find it?" asked Red. "Somewhere that can fit half a human." said Dune Bug. He grabbed on of the pictures out of his pocket. He examined it. "I know where he is!" he yelled. "Where?" asked Cyrus. "He has to be underneath the arsenal. If you look, it's the widest building, and it's the only one with a basement." said Dune Bug. "Well, let's go find the Abomination." said Torch.

The quartet were half way through their journey, when Jade, Cynder, Ghost, Flameslinger and Shroomboom found them. "Where have you been?" asked Jade worriedly. Dune Bug explained everything that had happened in the past two hours. "Great. He has a giant death machine." said Ghost. "All we have to do to take it out is to insert this chip." said Torch, as he held up the chip. "How will that help?" asked Cynder. "We just plug it in, and it corrupts the machine's functions and stuff." said Torch. "So where is it?" asked Flameslinger. "It's under the arsenal. It's the only place with a basement, and it's also the only place big enough to fit something it's size." said Dune Bug. "Let's go! I really want to get this over with. I seriously can't take Shroomboom's annoying behavior anymore." said Ghost. He looked behind him, and saw the joyful fungi dancing and singing Chocolate Rain. "SOME FEEL JOY WHILE OTHERS FEEL THE PAAAAIIIIN!" wailed the kid.

The nine Skylanders stood in front of the arsenal. "So, who's coming with me?" asked Dune Bug. Red, Flameslinger, Cyrus, Torch and Ghost raised their hand. "What about the gals?" said Dune Bug playfully. "Shroomboom only listens to us and Terrafin, so we have to stay out here." said Cynder glumly. She doesn't seem to like hanging out with mushrooms. "Well, let's go in. And Jade, if I don't make it..." said Dune Bug. "Oh shut up!" said Jade. She pushed him inside. They all started their way off into the basement. "It's pretty dark in here. Torch, you know what to do." said Ghost. Torch sighed, then blew fire from his nostrils onto the wall. "Better." said Ghost, satisfied.

They were still walking through what seemed like a never ending hallway. "Where is this place?" complained Ghost. As he spoke, he fell into a huge room. "Oh, here it is!" he said. "Did you push him?" asked Red. "I couldn't stand his complaining anymore." said Torch. "What's it like down there?" asked Dune Bug. "Well, it's big. And there's a huge robot." said Ghost. "That's our cue." said Dune Bug. They all jumped into the basement. Cyrus fell on his sword, and nearly cut his head off. "Phew, that was close." he said. He got up, as if nothing happened. Dune Bug went over to a desk that was litter with papers. "Whoa, there's all kinds of stuff on here." said Dune Bug. "Like what?" asked Flameslinger. "They look like codes. I think Stink Bomb was trying to find out how to work the glitching. Possibly he was trying to learn how to use it on us." said Dune Bug. "That'd make sense. He seemed pretty desperate to kill us." said Flameslinger. "Hey, how about you two come help us over here!" yelled Ghost.

The two walked over to the giant robot. "It's huge!" yelled Dune Bug. "Yes. Yes it is." said Cyrus. He had a wild look in his eyes, almost as if he was going to joyride around the Highlands in battle robot. Torch was sitting on top. "It's got dual mini-guns, four rocket launchers, a grenade launcher, smoothie maker, cup holster, five seats, pack ups for everything, and the pilot chair is a spiny one." said Torch. "It's like heaven." said Cyrus dreamfully. "Well, let's plug in the chip!" said Ghost. "I agree. Torch, you took us here. I think you should do the honors." said Red. Torch flew down, grabbed the chip, and hovered by the slot on it's back. "Three, two, one!" he yelled. The chip slid into place. "Is anything happening?" asked Dune Bug. The robot started grumbling. It started shaking. The Skylanders stood there, waiting for something to happen.

And something happened. Stink Bomb's face appeared on the screen.

End of Chapter Thirty

Author's Log:

Stink Bomb lives! And now, he's inside a giant death machine!
How the Skylanders survive this one?

Thanks for reading, and be sure to drop off a comment!

---
A story.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#330 Posted: 16:54:09 17/05/2014
Whoa.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#331 Posted: 16:57:02 17/05/2014
Whoa.
---

CATS
#332 Posted: 17:01:25 17/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Yes! Surgeon is a Countdown, and you know, they'd do anything for their master. smilie
So he took the chip and told them to place it in the Abomination.

And the second spin-off story is in development.
It'll come out after The Travelers!
---
A story.
#333 Posted: 18:32:56 17/05/2014
I have a feeling deaths are going to happen
#334 Posted: 18:36:00 17/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Some will.
Some won't.
Some might.

Pretty much, with Stink inside a giant robot, everyone's doomed.
---
A story.
Smolderdasher37 Green Sparx Gems: 291
#335 Posted: 23:38:33 17/05/2014
I read this to my sister, and she's laughing her head off! smilie
#336 Posted: 23:43:50 17/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Wow, that means a lot! smilie
Thanks for letting me get another reader, even if it isn't on the forum! smilie
---
A story.
LocoGuy107 Ripto Gems: 390
#337 Posted: 04:03:03 18/05/2014
I read your first and second chapters, COMPLETELY, but about the dialogue technique...I get that you're trying to keep the page length as short as possible, but don't you know that the official format for dialogue is something like THIS?

"Hey, Rune!"
"What is it, Flashwing?"
"Look at my shiny bo --”
"I told you, I DON'T WANT TO LOOK AT YOUR SHINY BODY!!!!!!!!"

Yes, I know that I made them look weird, but this is now being dominated by kids, so I'm safe. Don't know much about Skylanders, though, even though I know it takes at least one figure of every type to play the full games.

EDIT: uttster13, if you were wondering about my "walls of text," that's my answer to you. The thing is, this website doesn't let anyone do paragraph indents, which makes some of the paragraphs look as if they're actually joined together.

[User Posted Image]

POST-EDIT: for some reason, I'm liking the Toy Story elements in this story. It makes sense that an ugly character with an stink name would be a villain in your story, and it makes sense that the story would be random, too (I'm trying to make my story a little random, too; I'm trying to find as many excuses as I can for jokes), so I think that it's kind of bizarre for THIS quote to exist...

Quote: Epic popthorn
hahahaha very funny! But why is smilie the bad guy.

and that it makes MORE sense for THIS quote to exist.

Quote: BlueFox
I agree with everyone else! It's random, but it's random in a good way. People are pineapples...smilie.

Heck, you described randomness better than I would have with THIS quote:

Quote: uttster13
Thanks Blue. Everything I think is random. Stray thoughts float around in my head. Suddenly, one of those stray thoughts pop up and I wright it down. It's like a couple of stray cats walking around the neighborhood... and BAM! One got hit by a car. (See, it's one of those moments.)

When you say "wright," I don't know if you're doing it by accident, but that's ALSO another random thing! smilie
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 05:02:46 18/05/2014 by LocoGuy107
#338 Posted: 13:56:38 18/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Oh God, how I hate that we can't indent. It bothered me for a long time, but I got used to it.
And I do know how dialogue is supposed to be written, but honestly, it make the post really long, and it bothers me too.

I am probably the most random person any of you will ever meet.
All I do is read Wikipedia articles about random things, (and get on darkSpyro)and then I just click the hyperlinks that take me to a new, random article. Then, at the dinner table, my family will be talking about their day, and I randomly babble about The Oogieloves and the Great Big Balloon Adventure. smilie
---
A story.
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#339 Posted: 13:58:09 18/05/2014
Utts, I read your story, but I would realy love it if you read mine too.
#340 Posted: 14:04:18 18/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: NINJAsk11
Utts, I read your story, but I would realy love it if you read mine too.

I shall now read every chapter on your story! smilie
Hopefully it doesn't take too long. I have a band concert today. :3
---
A story.
#341 Posted: 14:16:28 18/05/2014
Its just two pages.
#342 Posted: 14:25:19 18/05/2014 | Topic Creator
I know. smilie
It really good!
I only got through the first page, and I'll read the second one later!
---
A story.
#343 Posted: 15:14:19 18/05/2014
Comment?
#344 Posted: 15:46:36 18/05/2014 | Topic Creator
I commented!
Let's just talk about it on yours, though. I don't want to litter with chat. smilie
---
A story.
#345 Posted: 19:49:21 20/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Thirty-One is almost complete!
---
A story.
#346 Posted: 21:14:46 21/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Thirty-One:
The War (Sort of) Ends

Stink Bomb's face appeared on the screen. "You thought I was dead." said the robot. He had Stink Bomb's voice. "How did you...?" said Cyrus. He stared at the giant, and looked at his feet. He was unhappy about not getting to joyride the robot. "Surgeon told you the chip would destroy me. Well, he lied. The chip was my chip!" said Stink, chuckling evilly. "We should have seen this coming." said Ghost. "Well, enough chatter. It's time to carry put my plans." said Stink. Red jumped in front of him. "No! We will stop you!" he yelled. Cyrus stood behind him and whispered, "You're gonna die." Red grew a worried expression on his face. Stink Bomb looked at the gillman, and laughed. One of the arms extended around Red's waist. Red shot a bolt at the screen, but it was unaffected. "You are the first to die!" bellowed the robot. He threw Red against the wall, and kicked Cyrus in the face, and it sent him flying through the air.

"NO!" yelled Dune Bug. He jumped onto the leg of the robot, and latched himself on. He grabbed his staff, and wedged it between one of the joints. Stink Bomb obviously didn't see anything, he was too busy laughing. As the robot lurched forward, the staff snapped in half. Dune Bug jumped off the robot, and climbed a pile of boxes to get out of the huge basement. He ran through the hallway and ran outside. The three were still there, and accompanied by Dino, Zap, Zoo, Crusher, the nerds and Boomer. "Get down here! Quick!" yelled Dune Bug. He ran back inside. "What?" said Jade as Dune Bug ran back into the building. They all stared at each other for a moment, and ran after Dune Bug. "What's going on?!" yelled Jade as she and the others ran inside. "That chip that we were told to insert in the robot in order to destroy it was the brain chip of Stink Bomb. Now his body is a freaking robot!" blurted out Dune Bug as he ran to the hole. He and the other Skylanders jumped down. They looked at the epic battle going on, and ran over the robot. Cynder grabbed Red's walkie-talkie, and called for reinforcements. Punk Shock responded. "Why? What happened?" she said. "Stink Bomb. Giant robot. Red injured." said Cynder, trying to sum it up. "We'll be on our way." said Punk Shock. She sounded hurt, almost if her brother was about to die.

Stink Bomb had been throwing punches at Torch, who was flying in the air. Every so often, he would blow out fire, and hit the screen, which was starting to melt. Zap ran up to the robot's leg and 'peed' on it. The robot picked up Zap and drop kicked him to the ceiling. Dune Bug grabbed Cyrus's sword, for which the king was hurt, and started to slice the low-hanging arm. "DIE DIE DIE!" yelled Ghost, as he jumped on and off of the feet. Boomer picked up one of his precious sticks of dynamite, and decided it was for good use. "RUN!" he yelled. Everyone kinda stared at him, completely befuddled that the Spanish Boomer has spoken his first English word. He held up the dynamite to show what he was doing, and they ran. Red was still on the floor. Cynder and Torch went over and set him on the Sunburn's back, and he flew away. "Tres, Dos, Uno!" yelled Boomer, and the stick blew up. There was a bunch of smoke, and until it cleared out, no one could see that one of the arms and a huge chunk of the body was blown out. Torch flew up and started to blow fire at the robot. It slowly started to fall on the floor, but it managed one last punch at Cyrus. "Ow ow ow ow." said Cyrus tiredly. That was the thirteenth time his face was hit by a giant robot fist.

Now that the giant robot sat on the floor, Dune Bug ripped out the chip, and smashed it. "He broke my staff." he said unhappily. "That's not all he broke. Look at Zap." said Ghost. Zap was laying on the ground, missing his legs. "Ah, it hurts so bad." said the water dragon. "Strauss, what can we do to fix him?" asked Dune Bug. "I can make him new legs, or we can just..." Strauss said, as he moved over to Dune Bug and whispered in his ear. Dune Bug looked alarmed. "WE ARE NOT PUTTING HIM DOWN!" Zap looked terrified of the thought of being killed. "It was just a suggestion." said Strauss nonchalantly. Punk Shock was standing by the beaten Red. "It's gonna be fine. Just let me go." said Red. He looked tired, too, and he had a small bit of plastic taken out of his arm. "No. When the guys get here, I'm making them watch you. It's going to take more than one person to help." said Punk Shock. “Wait, where are the guys?” asked Red. Punk Shock grabbed her walkie-talkie and said, “We need all of our reinforcement troops.” There was no reply. Everyone huddled around the radio for five minutes. Punk Shock got a worried look on her face. She quickly climbed through the hole, and ran through the hallway. Red jumped up, and fell back down. "Stay here, I'll follow her." said Flameslinger. He jumped and ran up to Punk Shock, who was standing outside, looking around. "What's wrong?" asked the archer. "None of the soldiers have responded. They haven't showed up, and I've called twice in the past twenty minutes. It's worrying me." said Punk Shock. She quickly looked around again, when a loud thundering noise came from the distance. The army of Countdowns were falling from the sky.

End of Chapter Thirty-One

Author's Log:

It's raining Countdowns!
The Travelers tie-in storyline will end soon, which means the Travelers story will be starting soon!
Thanks for reading and be sure to leave your thoughts below!

---
A story.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#347 Posted: 21:35:41 21/05/2014
Maybe they could put Zap's chip into another toy.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#348 Posted: 21:40:03 21/05/2014
So is stink bomb gone?
#349 Posted: 21:43:52 21/05/2014 | Topic Creator
@84, Zap's gonna be "upgraded". I want to keep him in the same body...
@Epic, like I've stated before: Stink never dies. smilie

First person to comment on eighth page will get to know about a new character!
---
A story.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:48:59 21/05/2014 by uttster13
#350 Posted: 22:44:36 21/05/2014
Ah good stink isnt dead and the 8th page begins
First | Previous | Page 7 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me