Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34
Shelves © by Uttster13 [CLOSED]
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#1 Posted: 00:13:05 27/01/2014 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

The new logo is made by 4inCreation, a user who's been making cool variants with editing tools.
Here is his topic, I command you to check it out!

Hi guys, I'm uttster13, and I've been here for awhile. I am the author of Tales of Skylands, which sadly ended, but if you want, you can check it out. This story is about a group of Skylanders that live in the Electronics Department of a Target. Read below to see more!

Plot Summary:

A new shipment of Skylanders arrive at Target. Among the group are a hodgepodge of Skylanders:

Dune Bug- Leader of the group.
Jade Flashwing- The moral support of the group.
Crusher- The stereotypical "dumb jock".
Ghost Roaster- The leader's crazy friend.
(Spanish Version) Boomer- He's farther out there, in his own little world...
Drobot- The smart guy.
Zoo Lou, Zap, Dino-Rang- The comical relief of the group. They have no common sense whatsoever.
Stink Bomb- Evil Mastermind.
Countdown- The First and Derpiest Henchman
Flameslinger- The Quick and Speedy ally.

Characters that appear later (or really later) in the story:

Strauss- A Drill Sergeant that is extremely smart. He and Drobot are very good friends.
Torch- An insane Sunburn, who likes to break the fourth wall.
Wallop- A Wallop. (Pretty simple, huh?) He's helpful in a fight, and has the uncanny ability to drive a semi.
Scratch- She was with Wallop in the house. Is best friends with Jade.
Thomas- Leader of the Countdown Republic.
Brutus- A Tree Rex who lives in the Countdown republic.
Lumin and Jaoke- Two Skylanders with Brutus
Bash- Insane leader of a group of villains.
Sunspot- A scrapped Sidekick Sunburn.

The story starts out as a goofy tale of adventure and wonder, but as time goes on, things get darker and more serious, and still manages to keep it's loveable, bubbly moments. With an ever-changing roster of characters, the story always manages to have a spark. Watch as toys find their way to live more meaningful lives, along with making their mark on the world around them. It's a story of survival, passion, love and life.

Note: I left the site, and stopped writing the story. To fill my shoes, I choose two of my great friends on dS to continue the story without me. If you notice any differences, it's all good.

Thanks for reading the story!
---
A story.
Edited 144 times - Last edited at 00:14:31 24/01/2016 by uttster13
#2 Posted: 03:07:07 27/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1:
Shipment Day

It's a beautiful day. Too bad we can't see it. Anyway, we start out in a dark Target truck. No lights whatsoever. In this truck, there is a big shipment of Skylanders. But, this isn't your regular shipment. There is a vast array of Skylanders in here. You see, it was cleaning day at the warehouse, so they found a very "unique" group of Skylanders laying around. One was even out of the box. (He was also valuable, but we'll get that later.) So, the lazy truck loaders threw the boxes into a shipping truck and off it went.

So, you are probably wandering what's in these boxes. Well, box number one has a box of Fruit Loops, some Hot Wheels, and box a crayons, some pennies and the Skylander known as Dune Bug. He's all alone. Oh well, box number two has more Fruit Loops and many Skylanders such as Boomer, Crusher, Stink Bomb, Jade Flashwing, Drobot, and Zap. The third box has even more Fruit Loops, and Zoo Lou, Dino Rang, an out of box Ghost Roaster, and Countdown. There is seven more boxes, but none of the contain Skylanders, unless Skylanders XXXL Footie Pajamas count.

Ooo, goody, the truck has reached the store! Oh, great. It's Larry, the laziest worker you'll ever see. He's grabbing the boxes, and...and...and...he throw's them on the floor. And kicks them all the way to the Electronics Department. Pssh, slacker. Anyway, another clerk is unloading the boxes. There we go. Finally, someone who appreciates the aesthetics of putting things in their proper place.

"AHHHH!" yelled the scaredy-cat Dino-Rang. "What's wrong DR?" asked Zap. "Do you see his pants? They're drenched in yellow substances..." said Zoo Lou. "Guys, stop. You know he gets scared easily." said Jade Flashwing. Zoo Lou poked Dino-Rang and said, "Mustard". DR screamed his head off. Suddenly, Dune Bug woke up. "Ugh. I hate being on the shelves. People leave garbage everywhere on these!" said Dune Bug. "Lo se. Son sucias. La gente es tan grosero!" said the Spanish speaking Boomer. "What did he say?" asked Zap. "I'm a little rusty, but I think he said 'I know. They're filthy. People are pineapples!' No, umm...Oh! 'People are so rude!' Yeah, that's it." said Dune Bug. "Wheres Ghost?" asked Jade. "Over here. I found Fruit Loops!" said Ghost Roaster. I think he ate too much.

On the other side of the shelves...

"C'mon Countdown. We have to make a plan!" said Stink Bomb. "Hehee. I like turtles." said the simpleton Countdown. "Why did I pick you to join me?" said Stink Bomb. "Because...I like turtles. Hehehee." said Countdown, who was looking at a picture of a frog. Yeah, he's something special.

"Ya know, I could get used to this. I hate the plastic box." said Ghost Roaster. "Well, the rest of us are still in the packaging. So you go run off and look around. You'll be our scout." said Dune Bug. "It's been a long day. I'm going to sleep." said Jade Flashwing. "Uh, we can't sleep. We're made of plastic. I don't even know how we talk." said Dune Bug.

End of Chapter One

Author's Log:

Hey guys, thanks for reading this! I'm glad to be writing again. (And I love using Google Translate for Boomer.) smilie

Well I Guess That Wraps It Up!
---
A story.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:36:06 27/01/2014 by uttster13
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#3 Posted: 03:24:48 27/01/2014
hahahaha very funny! But why is smilie the bad guy.
#4 Posted: 03:32:27 27/01/2014 | Topic Creator
^ I have no clue why. In my head, I said: I need a bad guy. Hmmmm. Stink Bomb! smilie

Thanks for reading it! There will be more to come!
---
A story.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#5 Posted: 03:56:27 27/01/2014
I LOVE IT! Makes me want to write another fanfic like this
#6 Posted: 04:00:17 27/01/2014 | Topic Creator
^ Thanks! It means a lot, you pretty much spawned this form of story! smilie
---
A story.
BlueFox Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#7 Posted: 04:21:39 27/01/2014
I agree with everyone else! It's random, but it's random in a good way. People are pineapples...XD.
---
Where’s the account deletion button when you need one?
#8 Posted: 04:24:25 27/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks Blue. Everything I think is random. Stray thoughts float around in my head. Suddenly, one of those stray thoughts pop up and I wright it down. It's like a couple of stray cats walking around the neighborhood... and BAM! One got hit by a car. (See, it's one of those moments.)
---
A story.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:28:11 27/01/2014 by uttster13
Blast Zone Yellow Sparx Gems: 1043
#9 Posted: 07:45:59 27/01/2014
cool story funny
#10 Posted: 14:58:23 27/01/2014
How does ghost roaster even move with the base attached?
#11 Posted: 19:23:09 27/01/2014 | Topic Creator
^ Don't worry, I'll explain that soon. New chapter today! (I'll try to post once every one or two days.)
---
A story.
#12 Posted: 20:46:17 27/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2:
A Shocking Discovery

"Hey guys," said Ghost Roaster. "I found Drobot and Crusher!" "Where are they?" said Jade. "They're on the third shelf down. By some weird toys." said Ghost. "Uh, Ghost," said Dune Bug. "What?" asked Ghost. "We can't move around. We're still in the package." said Dune Bug. "We can fix that. But not now. I'll go bring them over."

On the third self over, two shelves lower...

"Oh my Eon! You too heavy!." said Ghost Roaster. "It's not my fault. I'm two times your size and I have a lot of muscles. I have so many because I have too be able to carry Shelia." said Crusher. "You seriously named you hammer?" asked Ghost. "He named it right when we arrived." said Drobot. "Why does your voice sound like a scared kid who's about to be beat up?" asked Crusher. "My voice changer broke. So I have to talk in my real voice. Now, all the other Drobot's have those deep, sexy voices..." said Drobot. "You think that robotic voices are sexy? You need help." said Crusher. "Hey, all the smart people have problems." said Ghost.

"Can you open us now?" asked Dino-Rang. "Sure. Crusher! Come crush the packages!" said Ghost Roaster. "NO!" said pretty much everyone. "I don't want to die!" said Zap. "Keep me in the package. I have some value." said Jade Flashwing. "Fine. Drobot, go find the Crayola isle. I need some safety scissors. But don't get the crappy kind, try to find some nicer ones. But not too nice." said Ghost bossily.

"Ah, that is better!" said Zoo Lou. "How come we can step off the bases?" said Zap. "Well, one of the smarter Drobots found a way to get us off the bases." said Drobot. "Ghost, didn't you say there was some weird toys over there?" asked Dino-Rang. "Yeppers. They kinda looked like us. Except they had a smoother paint job." said Ghost. "Let's go check 'em out." said Dune Bug.

On the third shelf down, two shelves down...

"What the heck are these?' said Zap. "They look like a knockoff of us. But with a classic movie twist." said DR. "What's a classical movie?" asked Zoo Lou. "I don't know." said DR.

"So what are we going to do about this?" asked Drobot. "We should burry them in their own blood!" yelled Ghost. "No!" said Dune Bug. "That's too harsh!" Suddenly, Spanish Boomer popped up. "Vomos a usar sus caras!" said Boomer. "Y coma sus propios dedos!" he said again. "What did he say? I think we should hire a translator." said Zoo Lou. "He said something about wearing their faces. And then we'll eat there fingers. We need to keep him away from the TV section. And those safety scissors." said Dune Bug.

"What's new Scooby Doo?" asked Jade. "Wait, what's a 'Scooby Doo'?" she said again. "There is another group of toys, like us, and whoever made them copied us." said Dune Bug. "We need to kill them!" said Ghost. "I like Boomers idea." said Zap. "Well, we should just stay away from them. Can the talk and move?" she asked. "I didn't see them move-" "But I thought I saw one of their eyes move!" interrupted Ghost Roaster. "Hmm. We should keep an eye on them. Just in case the want trouble." said Jade.

On the other side of the isle...

"Yes! I found another Countdown!" said Stink Bomb evilly. "Turtles! Did you say turtles?" asked the simpleton. "No! I found another one of you. I would get rid of you, but, I am fond of you. You seem...fitting for a henchman." said the "mastermind".

Back on over to the shelves...

"Hey guys! I built a surveillance plane! We can now check on the posers." said Drobot with a smirk on his face. "I like that. Let's call them the 'posers'." said Dune Bug. "I'm going to try to sleep again. I'm making progress on my attempt to do it." said Jade.

End of Chapter Two

Author's Log:

I'm liking this. I think the Spanish Boomer comes from the dark side of my head. It's quiet back there, he's quiet. Yep. It's definitely the back of my mind speaking for him. Thanks for reading!

---
A story.
#13 Posted: 20:58:46 27/01/2014
are the posers disney infinity figures
#14 Posted: 21:08:38 27/01/2014 | Topic Creator
^Yeah. The Skylanders can't read, so they call them "posers".
---
A story.
#15 Posted: 23:00:02 27/01/2014
These are really good and funny. You should keep doing them. The only thing I don't like is that smilie is the bad guy.
#16 Posted: 23:09:50 27/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks for reading! Things might change soon....
smilie
---
A story.
eruptshake137 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1436
#17 Posted: 23:15:55 27/01/2014
If ToS couldn't continue I'm glad this is happening! I love this so far! Quote: uttster13
Why did I pick you to join me?" said Stink Bomb. "Because...I like turtles. Hehehee." said Countdown
---
Prepare for trouble. Make it double.

CATS
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:18:09 27/01/2014 by eruptshake137
#18 Posted: 23:18:52 27/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks eruptshake! I'm kinda sad ToS is gone, but I found love with this story.
---
A story.
#19 Posted: 23:21:01 27/01/2014
When are you going to get to smilie's scheme?
---

CATS
#20 Posted: 23:25:00 27/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Soon.
(In the story) He doesn't have a fully developed plan. Right now, he just wants to build an army of Countdowns and maybe some Stealth Elfs. The motive for his evil ways will be revealed soon...
---
A story.
#21 Posted: 23:28:21 27/01/2014
If you continue this through the next wave, he could team up with smilie!
---

CATS
#22 Posted: 23:30:05 27/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Shhh! Stop talking! smilie
But, this will continue throughout the next wave. I "promise". smilie
---
A story.
#23 Posted: 23:34:42 27/01/2014
The link to this story in your signature doesn't lead here.
---

CATS
#24 Posted: 23:37:00 27/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Really? Oops, I'll fix that now. Thanks for telling me!
---
A story.
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#25 Posted: 23:37:30 27/01/2014
Nicee
#26 Posted: 23:42:09 27/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks, Troll Slug! Eruptshake, I wondered why it showed that. I wasn't even on the forum...
IT'S A MYSTERY! (Cue Dun Dun Dun!)
---
A story.
#27 Posted: 23:45:09 27/01/2014
Will this ever get a new storyline? Like once they defeat smilie?
---

CATS
#28 Posted: 23:49:22 27/01/2014 | Topic Creator
^ You have no idea of what I came up with. There is a lot more than just Stink Bomb. smilie
There are many storylines coming up.
Just reread the main comment, you'll see something up there that might help you. smilie
Right now, I'm building up to the first main plot.
I love this, it's like you're going to know the whole story before Chapter Three!
---
A story.
#29 Posted: 23:55:43 27/01/2014
What happens if somebody buys the skylanders
#30 Posted: 23:57:26 27/01/2014
Quote: uttster13
There will also be a big storyline about the backrooms of Target

I see now.
---

CATS
#31 Posted: 23:58:19 27/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Shhh! Again, you guys keep spoiling stuff! Hehee! I don't mind, I expected to hear these ideas. I'm not spoiling any more things. smilie

eruptshake, that wasn't meant for you. It was for Epic.
---
A story.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:59:22 27/01/2014 by uttster13
#32 Posted: 00:00:59 28/01/2014
Good I felt a smilie when you said that. See what I did there?
---

CATS
#33 Posted: 00:25:52 28/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Now, I think it's time to write Chapter Three!
Luckily, I can stay up late because I DON'T HAVE SCHOOL!
---
A story.
#34 Posted: 01:12:48 28/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Sorry, this one will be shorter, but will have a lot of details...

Chapter Three:
A Plan Unveils

On the shelf behind the group's shelf lies Stink Bomb, and four Countdowns. He has gained these from more shipments coming in. Luckily, there were two Countdowns in the truck. "This is going pretty well." said Stink Bomb. "Yes it has." said Countdown #2. "Ya' know, I really don't like calling you Countdown One, Two, Three and Four. You all need nicknames." said Stink Bomb. "You can now call me... Jeffrey." said the newly named Jeffrey. "Turtles. Call me Turtles." said Countdown #1. "No. You are the first, so you'll be Countdown still. Number Three will be Thomas. Number Four, you're now Turtles." said Stink Bomb. "What! I wanted to be Turtles. I'm the one that like turtles!" said Countdown. "I hate to break it to you, but you are looking at pictures of frogs. Not turtles." said Thomas. "Fine. You can be Turtles, I'll be Bob." said Turtles/Bob/Number Four. "Yay!" said Turtles.

"We still need a plan. Countdown, go check the shipping area." said Stink Bomb. "I'm Turtles now." said Turtles. "Nope. You're still Countdown." said Stink Bomb. "Fine." said Countdown. "I'll go check the shipment." said Thomas. "Good. Bob, I need you to spy on the Skylanders on the other side of the isle. "There are others?" said Bob. "Yes. There is a Dune Bug, and a Zoo Lou, Crusher, Flashwing, Zap, and a couple others." said Stink. "Ok. Can Jeffrey come with me?" asked Bob. "Sure, but when Thomas comes back, you'll have to be here." said Stink.

Thomas has arrived at the shipment truck. He's amazed that there is a LightCore Countdown sitting there in the open. There are a couple of regular Countdowns, but this one caught his eye. He quickly picked it up and ran towards Isle 4 in the Electronics department. "I'm back. And there was this weird Countdown over there." said Thomas. "What? Let me see." said Stink. "Here it is. I think it's supposed to light up." said Thomas. "This. Is. Awesome." said Stink. "Finally, I have a LightCore!" said Stink again. "What about us?" asked Countdown. "Oh. Well, your fine." said Stink. "Where is Bob and Jeffrey?" asked Thomas. "Spying." said Countdown. "Where at?" asked Thomas. "On the other side of the isle." said Stink, who was admiring the LightCore. "Oh. Why?" said Thomas. "There are other Skylanders over there. We think they could be dangerous." said Countdown. "They can't be dangerous to us! We are stronger than them!" yelled Stink Bomb. "Let's open the LightCore Countdown. We could use the help." said Thomas. "No. He's rare around here! He'll be hung up on that rack up there. He'll be a surveillance man." said Stink. "That's actually a good idea." said Thomas.

End of Chapter Three

Author's Log:

So now you know some of Stink's plan. There is more to it, but that'll be later in the story.
As you can see, Stink has a lot of Countdowns. There are more to come as well. Here's a list of their names if you go confused:

1- Countdown (Very stupid. The first of the evil army. He's not aloud to go on missions without being babysitted.)
2-Jeffrey
3- Thomas
4- Bob
5- L-Dog (Not announced in this chapter. He's the only LightCore.)

Some of you may ask, "What about the others in the truck?"
Well, they're gonna be introduced later. There are a couple of them in there.

---
A story.
#35 Posted: 01:38:32 28/01/2014
sorry for spoiling your stuff but these awesome
#36 Posted: 01:44:07 28/01/2014
Another great chapter!
---

CATS
#37 Posted: 01:45:31 28/01/2014 | Topic Creator
I honestly don't care if you spoil. If you're smart enough to find out what's happening, why not share it? Thanks for reading!
---
A story.
#38 Posted: 01:56:53 28/01/2014
awesome!!
#39 Posted: 02:22:58 28/01/2014 | Topic Creator
^Thanks Zap!
Can't wait to read yours!
---
A story.
#40 Posted: 03:43:10 28/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Four:
A Journey Ten Isles Down

The group is going on a trip to the Toy Isles. They are getting ready to leave right now. "Is everyone ready for the trip?" asked Jade. She was sad because she couldn't leave the shelf. "We're all ready. It's a long journey, but we can manage it. Drobot insists we check out the Toys." said Dune Bug. "Okay everyone, listen up! This car hold four people. Who's in it?" asked Drobot. "Dune's driving, Dino's lookout, Zap is sliding, Crusher won't fit. So we can eliminate two people." said Zoo Lou. "And me. I'm hovering over the car." said Drobot. "I'm staying here with Jade, just in case." said Ghost Roaster. "So that's four people. In the car is Me, Dino-Rang, Zoo Lou, Boomer. That'll work." said Dune Bug. "Bye guys! Be safe! Don't get caught!" yelled Jade. "Don't die!" hollered Ghost.

"We're almost here. Just take a left!" screamed Drobot. "There. Here we are guys! Now, let's split up!" said Dune Bug. "The teams are Zap, Dino-Rang, Me. The other team is Dune Bug, Drobot, Crusher, Boomer." said Zoo Lou.

Team Two went over to the Lego's. "LEGO'S!!!" yelled Drobot in delight. "You sure do love Lego's, Drobot." said Crusher. "Bueno, no es broma. Nuestro coche esta hecho de Lego! Su pequeno pobre cabeza no puede procesar grandes pensamientos, sse me olvidaba." said Boomer. "What did he say?" asked Crusher. 'Oh, nothing." said Dune Bug. "Just don't think about it." he said again. "Yay! There's a new Star Wars set. And it has all the pieces I need to build another car!" said Drobot in delight. "What's that over there?" asked Crusher. "It's a game. But it has you on it Crusher!" said Dune Bug. "Too bad can't read."

Team One went to look at the action figures. "There's all kinds of garbage here! All these toys look so...crappy." said Zap in disgust. "Look! There's a Skylander over there!" said Dino-Rang. "He's stuck. Wait. It's not a Skylander like us. He's soft." said Zoo Lou. "Ewww. It feels weird." said Dino-Rang as he threw up.

Over at the Electronics Department, on the other side of the shelves...

Stink Bomb gained three more Countdowns in the truck that had L-Dog. "Thomas, you're in charge of naming the noobs." said Stink Bomb. "Ummm, Six, you are now Kevin. Seven is now Steve. Eight, you are now Sam." said Thomas. "Okay, good. Now, take these guys to the Toy Isles. The others are there."

End of Chapter Four

Author's Log:

Well, Stink now has more henchman. Still hard to keep up? Well,

1- Countdown
2- Jeffrey
3- Thomas
4- Bob
5- L-Dog
6- Kevin
7- Steve
8- Sam

The next chapter will pick up where we left off! Stay tuned!

---
A story.
#41 Posted: 15:27:01 28/01/2014
What about Skylander mega bloks?
#42 Posted: 20:28:06 28/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 5:
An Unexpected Attack

Part of the group is still at the Toy Isles. Drobot has been building a car for about an hour. "And...there! I have built another car!" said Drobot. "Good. Now we need to find the others. It's getting late. They'll put that gate up around the Electronics Department soon." said Dune Bug. Just then, Sam jumped out of nowhere. He started ticking and screaming "I'm the bomb!" happily. "What the heck? Where did he come from?" asked Crusher. "Yay! Me encantan las explosiones!" yelled Boomer. "Crap! Who took his had off the preschool safety rope?" said Thomas with a tone a disappointment. "Sorry Thomas. I didn't mean too." said Kevin. "Bad. Bad Kevin. When we get back, your going in the corner." said Thomas.

"Why is he still ticking? Shouldn't bombs go off within five seconds?" asked Dune Bug. "He's broken. The clock's gears aren't igniting the bomb." said Drobot. "Why is he here? I mean, where did he come from?" asked Crusher. "I don't know, but there could be more. Let's grab the others and get back to the to the Electronics." said Dune Bug. As they loaded up the car, Drobot threw a bunch of Lego's into a net and flew away. He loves Legos. "What are you doing?" asked Dune Bug. "We'll need to get another car or a plane. If new Skylanders join our group, we'll need more transportation." said Drobot.

In the Doll Isle...

"She's pretty cute. Can she come with us?" asked Dino-Rang. "I don't think we need a Barbie with us." said Zap. "I'll wait for you, my love!" yelled Dino-Rang as Zoo Lou dragged him away. "Your pathetic." said Zap. "But I love her! We'll make beautiful dinosaur babies. And they'll have her luscious blonde hair!" said Dino-Rang. "Look, the others are here." said Zoo Lou. "Where did you get that new car?" asked Zap. "Drobot made another one out of Legos." said Dune Bug. "Great. I don't have slide on my urine any more." said Zap.

Back at the Electronics Department...

"Where are they? They've been over there for hours!" said Jade. Just the, a kid walked up and saw a Ghost Roaster laying on the floor. "Cool! I can't find you anywhere!" said the kid. "Oh. My. Eon." said Jade. "AHHH!" screamed Ghost. A man walked up to the kid. "Did you open this?" said the Target Employee. "No. It was-" "Stop. I'm taking you to the front desk!" said the Employee. The guy took the kid and Ghost Roaster was dropped on the floor. "That was close." said Ghost. "We're back! And we brought a new car!" said Zap. "Great!" said Jade. "I was almost taken by a boy. It was close." said Ghost. "Yeah. A kid came up and grabbed him. Then an employee saw him and thought he opened Ghost. That poor boy, he was taken up to the front desk and accused of stealing." said Jade. "Well, we need to be more careful. If anyone sees us lying around, they might want to look around. Our home could be at risk if this happens again." said Dune Bug.

"WHAT! SAM ALMOST DIED!" said Countdown. "Shhh! We don't want Stink to know. He'd kill us if he finds out." said Steve. "It was Kevin's fault. That's why he's in the corner." said Thomas. "I can hear you. I'm fast and sneaky. I'm a freaking ninja for Eon's sake!" said Stink. "And I don't care if Sam blew up. I still have the rest of you. Plus, there's new shipments twice a week, and one truck at least has Countdown in there. Now, we need to think of names for any noobs that arrive. I've had the others build an orientation room over there. Thomas, start teaching Sam, Kevin and Steve about our goal." said Stink.

The End

Author's Log:

So we now know that Sam is broken. Will that affect any other plans for Stink? Could the other be broken?
Anyway, we know Drobot likes to build. In the next chapters, he'll show off his extreme skills again and again. Who would like a new Skylander introduced to the group. And if so, who do you want? Don't be afraid to post anything if your reading this. I encourage more people to comment. I want to hear your ideas. Who knows, some of them could be included in the story! Thanks for reading!

---
A story.
Sky Airglow Yellow Sparx Gems: 1136
#43 Posted: 21:37:28 28/01/2014
Wow, this is hilarious! All the Countdowns with all of their names crack me up. Like, how the one wanted to be called "turtles?" Good stuff. smilie

Keep this up!! And I'm happy to hear from you again, sorry for the late comment on here. XP
#44 Posted: 21:40:31 28/01/2014 | Topic Creator
^ Thanks Sky! If you really like the names of the Countdowns, there are a lot more coming. The preschool safety rope will have to get longer... smilie
---
A story.
#45 Posted: 21:57:42 28/01/2014
Another funny chapter! Man this is cool! Make them go to the clothes section and find the skylander t shirts!
---

CATS
#46 Posted: 22:38:32 28/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Hey guys, so my brother thought of a great idea. So there is a lot of stuff in the story that is mentioned, but not explained. So this is the first "bonus" for Shelves!

Shelves Bonus!:
A Look Behind Stink's Plan

Stink has been plotting for a while. He made Kevin and Sam build an office for him under the isles. It was their punishment for what they did in the Toy Isles. (Look at Chapter Five)

"Okay. We are done with building your new office. It was hard." said Sam. "And I'm the one that came up with painting a piece of cardboard to look like a TV." said Kevin. "Good. Are you sorry for what you've done?" said Stink Bomb. "Yes. We're sorry." they said in unison. "I'm glad we practiced that. It worked." thought Kevin.

Stink sent Thomas, Jeffrey, and Steve to go check on the shipment. "Hey guys! I found another one of us!" said Steve. "That's great. You get another Brownie Point for that!" said Thomas like he was talking to a child. "Yes. Third one today." said Steve with a smile. "Why can't we get Brownie Points? We were the first four!" said Jeffrey glumly. "Just stop whining. I'm sure Steve will give a bite." said Thomas. "No. No brownies for Jeffrey."

"Hey Stink, we're back!" said Thomas. "We found just one more Countdown." he said again. "Cool. Jeffrey, it's you turn to name him." said Stink. "How about Tyrone?" asked Jeffrey. "No. Well, at least you tried." said Stink. "Carl. Since I'm in charge of naming and teaching the noobies, I'll call him Carl." said Thomas. "Ok. Sounds good. Now go show him around." said Stink.

Three days later...

Stink sent Thomas, Bob, and Steve to check out the truck again. "Two more over here." said Steve. "That's two more Brownie points for Steve. Will anyone else find some?" asked Thomas. Thomas then opened a box. There were four Countdowns. "YES!" said Thomas. "Holy crap! That's six in one run. That's...AMAZING!" said Steve. He was kinda sad. He wasn't the best finder anymore.

"This is awesome!" said Stink in delight. "I know. Our army is growing." said Thomas. "When will we open them?" asked Bob. "After we name them." said Stink. "Ten is Gary. Eleven is William. Twelve is Phillip. Thirteen is Brian. Fourteen is Joe. Fifteen is-" "TURTLES!" interrupted Countdown. Countdown already opened the fourteenth one. "NO! Bad Countdown. Corner. NOW!" screamed Stink. "What is fourteen doing?" asked Jeffrey. "He's opening L-Dog!" said Thomas.

Things were rough. Stink was sending more and more Countdowns to check trucks. Steve found a truck and it had twelve Countdowns. "I'm not naming anymore of them." said Stink. "Ok. I put the extra's in orientation. They'll all be given numbers for now on." said Thomas. "Good. Now, I need a small group that'll lead these guys." said Stink. "Sounds good. After all, every leader has his clique."

The End

Author's Log:

So now we can see that Stink Bomb's group is growing rapidly. He chose his main group and there names are in a list below.

His Group:

1-Countdown
2-Jeffrey
3-Thomas
4-Bob
6-Kevin
7-Steve
8-Sam

The rest have either there name or a number.

Their Jobs:

Thomas- Orientation Leader, Leading Missions.
Jeffrey- Supply Truck Captain, Leading Smaller Missions.
Steve- Supply Truck Captain, Orientation Assistant.
Bob- Scout Leader, Leading Smaller Missions.
Kevin- Construction Chief.
Sam- Construction Leader, Scout Leader.
Countdown- Leader of the Turtle Club, Fun Captain.

---
A story.
gnarlytreesnex Blue Sparx Gems: 651
#47 Posted: 22:58:23 28/01/2014
Why doesn't anyone like my story's please read. Them on the swap force page
#48 Posted: 23:02:11 28/01/2014 | Topic Creator
^Please don't post on my topic unless your talking about the story. And FYI, your not allowed to post stories on the Game Pages. Thank you.
---
A story.
#49 Posted: 23:33:14 28/01/2014
That was awesome! Can we have another one of these? Possibly talking about this so called "turtle club" smilie
---

CATS
#50 Posted: 00:06:35 29/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks!
The Turtle Club will be one of my main gimmicks throughout the Stink Bomb storyline.
I'm thinking of writing a theme song for the Turtle Club...
---
A story.
Page 1 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me