Page 1 of 1
a glitch resetted my skylander? [CLOSED]
voodude Blue Sparx Gems: 715
#1 Posted: 00:56:20 22/01/2014 | Topic Creator
so something weird happened to me. i was playing the wii u version. i was playing with boom jet (player 1), my girlfriend with hoot loop (player 2). i was talking to snagglescale and i decided to check if i did all the arenas in the single player mode. the game ask me "do you want to continue without player 2?" i say yes, i check the level, press b and stop talking with snagglescale and returned back to woodburrow. almost immediatly, we noticed something. hoot loop was resetted. no money, level 1, no upgrades. no upgrades for both parts. it was completely resetted? how it happened? if it was an horrible glitch, i want to warn all the players to watch out
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieITALIAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#2 Posted: 01:25:29 22/01/2014
Quote: voodude
so something weird happened to me. i was playing the wii u version. i was playing with boom jet (player 1), my girlfriend with hoot loop (player 2). i was talking to snagglescale and i decided to check if i did all the arenas in the single player mode. the game ask me "do you want to continue without player 2?" i say yes, i check the level, press b and stop talking with snagglescale and returned back to woodburrow. almost immediatly, we noticed something. hoot loop was resetted. no money, level 1, no upgrades. no upgrades for both parts. it was completely resetted? how it happened? if it was an horrible glitch, i want to warn all the players to watch out

That's good information thanks for sharing. I'll try this on my PS3 with a couple of my legenadaries which I haven't messed with to see if that made it over to that platform.

Couple of questions though. Snagglescale is IN woodburrow...how were you accessing the arenas...by talking to Snagglescale or by accessing the options menu? On the surface it sounds like if you have a second player on the portal and access single arena sessions we might have a problem. Or did you start talking to Snagglescale, and access the arenas through options and NOT by letting Snagglescale complete his dialog and THEN present the arenas?

I ask the above because if you let Snagglescale finish his stuff, he'll present you with the arena menu automatically and you don't need to quit anything he's saying. On the surface, it sounds like you went through the options menu to see the arenas while Snaggle was talking instead of letting Snaggle present the options--which I could see that as a potential problem from a lack of testing perspective.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 01:30:40 22/01/2014 by GhostRoaster
#3 Posted: 01:33:42 22/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: GhostRoaster
Couple of questions though. Snagglescale is IN woodburrow...how were you accessing the arenas...by talking to Snagglescale or by accessing the options menu? On the surface it sounds like if you have a second player on the portal and access single arena sessions we might have a problem. Or did you start talking to Snagglescale, and access the arenas through options and NOT by letting Snagglescale complete his dialog and THEN present the arenas?

i was talking with snagglescale. i listened the whole dialogue, sprry if i didn't make it clear
---
#4 Posted: 01:38:20 22/01/2014
Quote: voodude

i was talking with snagglescale. i listened the whole dialogue, sprry if i didn't make it clear

OK, to be clear---if there are two players on the portal, you get the Arenas option after listening to the complete Snagglescale dialogue, and then you select solo survival, the menu option about the 2nd player should appear? And upon pressing yes, the 2nd player gets reset?
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
#5 Posted: 10:27:36 22/01/2014 | Topic Creator
OK, to be clear---if there are two players on the portal, you get the Arenas option after listening to the complete Snagglescale dialogue, and then you select solo survival, the menu option about the 2nd player should appear?

yes
And upon pressing yes, the 2nd player gets reset?

probably. idk exactly what happened
notice also that i didn't start any arena level, i just checked how much star i have
---
#6 Posted: 18:32:42 22/01/2014
Great, I'll test later today. Maybe the word "Snaggle" was appropriately used in this context smilie
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me