darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > Sky Diamond Trick with Giants Characters
Page 1 of 1
Sky Diamond Trick with Giants Characters [CLOSED]
jbmindtrick Yellow Sparx Gems: 1201
#1 Posted: 01:53:05 20/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Am I missing something or does the Sky Diamond Trick with the dummies not work on older characters or was it just a fluke?
---
Real men play Skylanders, at least that's what my mom tells me.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#2 Posted: 02:10:37 20/01/2014
You're doing something wrong, I guess. It works with everyone.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#3 Posted: 02:22:19 20/01/2014
All you simply had to do is first activate the Sky Diamond figure on the portal and then hit the dummy in the middle multiple times as fast as you can while grabbing the small diamonds. If the attack lasts until the button(s) are released, then keep holding onto them until the Sky Diamond effect ends. If you own a Wii U, you can have both characters played by players one (GamePad) and two (Wii Remote) in order to have both of them gain the same amount of gold they gathered from the diamonds they pick up.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:24:10 20/01/2014 by TheShadowDragon
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#4 Posted: 14:45:59 20/01/2014
yep...I've messed this up many times...you have to position the character so it's touching the dummy so the diamond is retrieved. When time runs out so does the value of the diamonds on the dummies.

Look for the visual cue that the gold is being retrieved as well as the fact that you don't see a diamond in the middle of the dummy.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#5 Posted: 14:16:52 21/01/2014
I usually do the trick with drobot + the figure I'm trying to get 'paid'. When doing that, when I have like 5 seconds left, I'll have the one getting paid move around both his dummy, and drobot's dummy JUST to make sure I don't miss the diamonds.
- Unreall
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me