darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > Winter Keep Chapter 11 problems on Wii
Page 1 of 1
Winter Keep Chapter 11 problems on Wii [CLOSED]
SkyRolo Blue Sparx Gems: 540
#1 Posted: 03:41:19 22/10/2013 | Topic Creator
I've had 2 problems in Winter Keep, chapter 11. When I get to the Kaleidoscopic Kiln, I make the 6 colors to get the treasure chest, but then I can't get out. Every time I try to leave the screen goes black for a second and then I'm still in the kiln.
Second problem is towards the end when you ride the rainbow rails, 2 snowmen jump on with you. You are suppose to take out Cyclopes with the snowmen when prompted. Well, every time I try to take out the Cyclopes, by throwing a piece if the snowman, the just get stunned. Once I run out of snowman to throw, I just keep going in circles on the rainbow rail. I've gotten all the Dares and Collections for the chapter, but since I can't get past the rainbow rail, I don't get stars for those. Anyone else come across this?
donald Red Sparx Gems: 10
#2 Posted: 15:59:56 14/04/2014
No I do not have those same issues, but I have issues with this chapter also. My objectives has 5 lost mittens, but all the walk throughs I have seen only have 4. Do you know where #5 is? It only seems to be for the wii?

Also while I am at it, after this board, back in woodburrow. My Sweet blizzard map does not appear in the crates behind Fin either. (my be connected).

Sorry I got no help for your issues. Wish I did.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me