darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > The Definitive Skylanders PvP Tier List: Swap Force Edition
First | Previous | Page 8 of 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
The Definitive Skylanders PvP Tier List: Swap Force Edition [STICKY]
scratchking22 Blue Sparx Gems: 725
#351 Posted: 21:12:57 15/04/2014
Quote: Serenade
^
LoL to both of you X3

Total tongue deserves an A/B, Slobber Tooth does not.
---
~ Clinton/Kaine 2016 ~
sustainablspyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1648
#352 Posted: 23:29:33 17/04/2014
smilie easily beat S2 PBS smilie.
---
Bye everyone. After the hack thing, I'm leaving.
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#353 Posted: 07:20:33 18/04/2014
Quote: sustainablspyro
smilie easily beat S2 PBS smilie.

Yeah his tongue is really strong now.
---
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#354 Posted: 21:50:57 18/04/2014
Quote: Takadox360
I guess its my turn then.

I highly recomend Smolderdash on the Sun Forger path. She is an overall strong Skylander but you get out everything from her with this path. Her firewhip is already strong at the beginning ang gets even stronger after an upgrade. Her sun orbs arent very strong and THATS why you should take this path. But her secret is the eclipse mode. She gets 2 firewhips, her suns turn into black holes which suck in your enemy (even in pvp) and her sun blast is not a sun anymore neither. Its a black hole too. The smolder dash is a nice adition to her gameplay to get away fast when the health is low. Your question may be: Why this path? Its easy to answer. You can charge up your suns to deal more damage, they get stronger and you can speed them up when you attack them with your whip which makes her SUPER SLOW orbs really fast ( charged up supersuns split into 3 smaler ones) . And instead of 24 damage they deal 70!!! They even travel over obstacles. They get even stronger in eclipse mode AND suck in the other player. A very good technique to prevent him from running away. Just spam it and ill highly doubt that youll lose. The sun blast out of sky is sucking in too and let you whip the foe.
I would put her in A-Tier. She is a very strong Skylander but not broken.

Another Skylander I've been testing is Star Strike.

OOH MAN. Now SHE is a strong Skylander on the Magic Reflector path. DO NOT EVEN DARE TO TOUCH THE STAR GAZER PATH, THE STAR RAIN IS USELESS!! Sorry if this sounded offensive smilie You barely use her Star rain attck since its easy to dodge and reflecting them isnt worth it since they dont deal a lot damage. How should you play her?? Reflect your basic star. You know the one you are shooting at fist when prassing attack1. When you are on the MR path the star is dealing 40 damage after reflecting it 4 times. If you are lucky its hiting 2 times (first shooting it and another time when it comes back). Whats her secret? She can use the spin WHILE IN THE AIR!! You can use it while jumping, using a bounce pad or falling down a cliff. So that you reflect it a million times. And while the star is travelling you can shoot her small stars to deal even more damage!! She can reflect the enemies projectiles too!! If Blast Zone uses his bombs, just reflect them. It doent matter if Whirlwind rainbows, Hex' orbs or Zoo Loos birds. Just reflect them. Its ALWAYS dealing 35-50 damage (dont know exactly). If you fight a ranged charackter just reflect their attacks and your star. If you fight a melee charackter just run away and reflect your star. And mabey even use the star rain attack. It will always hit. Even through walls and the ground. You will always win.
Star Strike is a broken Charackter and deserved to be S-Tier.

While I do agree with Smolderdah, I cannot say the same thing for Star Strike:
with the Star Gazer path, her star rain creates a giant star, and can be done two times in a row. Then you can jump when the big stars are still in the air, and deflect them towards enemies, then create another rain and repeat it multiple times. The stars deal A LOT of damages, almost as much as the maximum charged star of the Magic Reflector path.
She is really fast, and extremely powerful.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#355 Posted: 20:31:42 26/04/2014
Doom Stone's top half is definitely S tier. His shield attacks block ANYTHING. I tested him against Legendary Night Shift, and he blocked every single attack.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#356 Posted: 22:00:08 26/04/2014
Star strike can block anything except for melee attacks, right?
EgoNaut Yellow Sparx Gems: 1730
#357 Posted: 22:26:44 26/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Over the course of this thread I've occasionally been hearing word that Wrecking Ball has been buffed, especially on Total Tongue, but I can never quite pinpoint what specific Tier he should be in, and I have not been given comparisons to relevant characters in the Tiers he would be moving to.
Would anyone else advocate moving Wrecking Ball / Total Tongue up some tiers? If so, what specific tier should he move to and why? Additionally, how does Ultimate Spinner compare to Total Tongue? What Tier should that path be in and why?

Also, can anyone else support Matteomax's point about Doom Stone's top half?
---
S1: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
S2: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
S3: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
milton310 Blue Sparx Gems: 958
#358 Posted: 14:28:12 27/04/2014
I say that Fire Kraken's paths should be put either in A or B. By using his Magnificent Path Upgrade, it helped me a lot during PvP battles and allowing him to move quickly. That speed which is granted in this path can make the difference in any battle.

For Doom Stone, I agree with the claim stated above. That shield is extremely buffed and one has a lot of difficulty going on the offense with him.

I would actually not advocate for the Total Tongue Path because I feel there were no new enhancements to his path while moving to Swap Force.
---
"One choice can lead to a change to the metagame"
Member of the Smogon OU/Ban Committee
Head of Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Tiering List
#359 Posted: 15:01:01 27/04/2014
I would test Total Tongue some more if I had someone to play with. I'll try get someone.
---
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3552
#360 Posted: 10:16:39 30/04/2014
Flameslinger S2/ Marksman ... Move to D or E Tier
Flameslinger/ Marksman Move to E Tier

Flameslinger S2/ Marksman:

I Think Flameslinger is very useless unless he can he far from the enemies.... Because when he attacks with his arrows (the main part of the path) he seems very vulnerable when he attacks against the faster enemies and ranged enemies that target Flameslinger. Flameslinger can dash away though but i feel it is a pain moving around, and it seems to waste quite a bit of time... I think Flameslinger would be alot better on his other path and that this path is pathetic...... Flameslinger is VERY bad at Bonus Missions as they are timed and his " RUN AND ATTACK " wastes alot of time... I hope you consider moving Flameslinger S2/ Marksman to the E or D Tier

Flameslinger/ Marksman

The same as S2 description except without the Wow Pow hes even slower making him alot worse
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
GoldenCamo Green Sparx Gems: 146
#361 Posted: 22:10:35 30/04/2014
Quote: Iganagor
Flameslinger S2/ Marksman ... Move to D or E Tier
Flameslinger/ Marksman Move to E Tier

Flameslinger S2/ Marksman:

I Think Flameslinger is very useless unless he can he far from the enemies.... Because when he attacks with his arrows (the main part of the path) he seems very vulnerable when he attacks against the faster enemies and ranged enemies that target Flameslinger. Flameslinger can dash away though but i feel it is a pain moving around, and it seems to waste quite a bit of time... I think Flameslinger would be alot better on his other path and that this path is pathetic...... Flameslinger is VERY bad at Bonus Missions as they are timed and his " RUN AND ATTACK " wastes alot of time... I hope you consider moving Flameslinger S2/ Marksman to the E or D Tier

Flameslinger/ Marksman

The same as S2 description except without the Wow Pow hes even slower making him alot worse

That's really ridiculous.
---
https://www.youtube.com/channe...LwpvF3KB_FrPY8g <----- My Youtube!!!
SSA: 31/32 ; SG: 15/16 ; SSF: 21/32 ; STT: 0/X ; Total: 67/80+
ScarletEagle Red Sparx Gems: 85
#362 Posted: 18:05:08 08/05/2014
Mega Ram Spyro and Spyro S1 (both Sheep Burners) should be either A or B (in case of S1)

Its pretty nice to see the huge improvement over the flame attack and the Daybringer Flame (hits like 120)

In case for Mega Ram, the Wow Pow allows Spyro to hit from distance while trying to move to a strategic location (a bit of skill required) or to charge and shoot flames... and hit an extra 55 of the wow pow

With both Spyros I have beaten notable skylanders (against a pro) like Night Shift, Stealth Elf, Grim Creeper, Camo, to mention a few, and with relative ease.

Although the Wow Pow of Spyro S2 gives it a boost on the Earth Pound (whatever it is called) its very slow to execute and S1 & S3 still hit 135, which is not a bad amount.

Could any of you evaluate Big Bang Trigger Happy (Golden Money Bangs) and Anchors Away Gill Grunt (Water Weaver) please? (I don't have them, but I'm curious of knowing about those two to see if they are worth buying)
ExcitonKnight Gold Sparx Gems: 2753
#363 Posted: 04:07:19 11/05/2014
Stink Bomb on the Art of the Acorns/Sneaky Tricks should be in D Tier.

The top half is mediocre. The Acorn attack takes a billion years to charge and it only does 55 damage and 8 over time. His stars are decent, they only do 21 damage, but they are spammable, while the charged shot does 65, it can be a pain in the ass to aim. The palm strike is okay I guess, at 24 per hit, and 8 over time, nothing much else to it.

The bottom half, is TERRIBLE in PVP. Going invisible is useless, except the tail strike does a good 70 damage, but trying to hit them with it is really frustrating. The spikes that he drops don't even work in PVP(At least in the Wii U version) but even if they did they did, they would still suck. Since you are required to walk slowly, it leaves you vulnerable. The Skunk Cloud is meh, only doing 8 damage when you walk in to it.

The other paths (Art of Skunk-Fu/Skunk Cloud Controller) should be in C Tier, if not D tier with his other 2 paths. Instead of the acorn, you get 5 stars that circle you, when you use the charged star attack, that deal 10 damage when they make contact with it, which makes the charged attack more usable. The path for the bottom isn't too much better, the cloud deals 10 instead if 8, and you could have 2 at once. Unfortunately its still lackluster,and there is no way you could take advantage of having 2 clouds.

Overall, Stink Bomb was really underwhelming and they didn't design his upgrades that well,especially the bottom half. I expected more from him. smilie

I could even see him in E tier
---
Merry Christmas ya filthy animal
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:48:04 11/05/2014 by ExcitonKnight
#364 Posted: 21:21:14 21/05/2014
So, I hear Doom Stone's really broken in PvP.
#365 Posted: 03:09:49 25/05/2014
Quote: Mrmorrises
So, I hear Doom Stone's really broken in PvP.

Yeah, it deflects everything!
---
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#366 Posted: 20:47:01 26/05/2014
Wrecking Ball finally is usefull in Swap force (every attack serously got a damageboost)
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
#367 Posted: 07:46:18 27/05/2014
Quote: Kevin16
Wrecking Ball finally is usefull in Swap force (every attack serously got a damageboost)

Yep, he's pretty good in PvP now.
---
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#368 Posted: 11:31:37 02/06/2014
Can I say even though I barely play PVP with actual people any more, I did today and Freeze Blade seemed really good

Down the Chakram/Trail Freezer paths that is as I haven't tried the other paths in PVP (and in Story I switched my regular FB from them immediately after finding out how much better the other paths were on my Nitro, they have so much more offensive presence and still incapacitate well)

In PVP his Chakram is really good and dashing is appreciated. Charged Chakram has a great range, can hit enemies up on cliffs, and follows your enemy quite well. Dashing is decent for getting away when you need to and going to grab food, although his Chakram is nice in close range as well, as its base damage (damage without factoring defense) is 42. Frostcicle is useless do not use it because a charged Chakram is a far better ranged attack, only ever use it as a "finishing" move when you need to quickly hit an opponent you know you can kill with it who is a bit too far for a regular Charkram toss to hit

He seems like a solid B or A to me, overall in both PVE and PVP a nice mixed-ranger overall and you should buy him. Just don't abuse knocking enemies over cliffs with his skating manoeuvre because that makes him horribly boring to play. smilie

Related: Ruby Scratch is powerful though predictable and vanilla, kind of like Sonic Boom was in SA (C?) while Sapphire is kind of weak, but has an OK ability in her laser slowing your foe that sadly doesn't last long, but does get Whirlwing which is nice I guess (IMO safely D, maybe C Tier). I don't play PVP any more and I'm really unenthusiastic about it so sorry for not giving a lot of info.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:46:58 02/06/2014 by Arc of Archives
FaboulousFab Yellow Sparx Gems: 1247
#369 Posted: 21:39:11 07/06/2014
Recently, i tried riptide against A and S tier opponents (ninja stealth elf, spyro, tree rex).
So, it was difficult, I got very few wins. I used the harpoon path but the other one is quite equivalent.
He's got decent melee attacks but nothing exceptionnal. The whale attack helps a lot but still have short range.
I think he's C tier, maybe B (but not convinced about that).

I also tried countdown (rocket path) in the same conditions, I found him much effective than riptide.
He fights quite well, the basic attack is very spamable, i've made some wins.
But to be honest, I think he's a bit fragile and the autodestruction attack seems useless.
I would place him in B tier but i can be wrong.
---
Marge: But I thought broccoli was...
Dr. Hibbert: Oh yes. One of the deadliest plants on earth. It tries to warn you itself with its terrible taste.
#370 Posted: 20:28:51 08/06/2014
Freeze Blade on the Chakram and Trail Freezer path is most certainly S-tier. Spamming the upgraded Chakram, while running away via his incredibly fast skates does an incredible job. He's one of the greatest spammers/campers in the game, and I've come VERY close to defeating Rattle Shake with him.
Dyno-Mite Ripto Gems: 92
#371 Posted: 21:26:12 08/06/2014
Quote: Mrmorrises
Freeze Blade on the Chakram and Trail Freezer path is most certainly S-tier. Spamming the upgraded Chakram, while running away via his incredibly fast skates does an incredible job. He's one of the greatest spammers/campers in the game, and I've come VERY close to defeating Rattle Shake with him.

S tier, I think it'd better fit on A tier.
Pantalaimon Green Sparx Gems: 146
#372 Posted: 23:25:17 08/06/2014
Does anyone know how viable the giants are this time around? I've heard they were much slower, but is that nerf enough to lessen their abilities to compete with the newer Skylanders?
Thumpback, in particular, seems to have gotten quite noticeably slower.
Guyver Red Sparx Gems: 15
#373 Posted: 23:48:46 05/07/2014
If you want to see how good smoulderdash is watch this video and skip to 5:55.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X8R_fCNGo-k
#374 Posted: 07:38:33 06/07/2014
I really wish this went somewhere but this flopped.
---
#375 Posted: 20:52:43 09/07/2014
Where's Egonaut at?
---
#376 Posted: 22:32:40 13/07/2014
Here's my opinion: If we do a Trap Team tier list, let's clean out all of the tiers, and then place each TRAP TEAM character (Including Reposes) in before ANYONE else. Then maybe when we have EVERY Trap Team character in, we can put in those old characters. This would allow for us to get a lot done a lot quicker.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:33:18 13/07/2014 by Mrmorrises
#377 Posted: 05:34:15 14/07/2014
Hopefully PvP will be improved for the next game and this can be done better.
---
SmogonBird Red Sparx Gems: 14
#378 Posted: 18:02:12 17/07/2014
Hello everyone. I am new to this forum, so I am not known around here as much as I am on Pokemon showdown smilie I would like to start off with a bang here in this forum, so prepare for a word-splosion.

Today, my focus is wrecking ball.
I definitely think total tongue (Or wrecking ball in general) should be at bare minimum an A tier skylander. Me and my brother have tested this on our copy of swap force, and have found him to be a force to be reckoned with. Keep in mind, this is series 2 and we play the wii version (series 1 works just as well). WB's normal attack 1 tongue attack hits twice, and does 47 damage twice, totaling to a beastly 94 damage with an attack that can attack at a decent rate. Don't think the tongue attack is all that he has going for him. His attack 3, the burp, does 50 damage twice, already hitting like a truck. The only downside of this is that there is a small delay from burp to burp. Charging this attack is not worth it in my opinion, as it only does 15 more damage, which is NOT worth the 2 second charge. Wrecking ball's disco ball attack for s2 on the ultimate spinner path does 115 damage I believe. I cannot remember off of the top of my head. But it should be around there. I have noticed though that he doesn't stay rolling nearly as much as long as is giants and spyro's adventure. This may just be me, but it is a little finding. In conclusion, wrecking ball is now a devastating force in swap force. High multiple hit damage, a decent charge move, and CRAZY range on his total tongue path. Just to give you an idea, I will give some matchups against a few A and S tier skylanders.

Wrecking ball vs. stealth elf: Wrecking ball cleaned house. Not much else to be said.

Wrecking ball vs. Ignitor: decent match, but WB is the winner.

W. Ball vs night shift: W. Ball once again beat an overpowered skylander.

W. Ball vs rattle shake: Our cuddly ball lost this one smilie

Now the paths for each of the opponents were Pook blade saint, SOTF, Proper vampire/underbat, and Deputy's duty/bone herder, respectively. The aforementioned damage was tested on the training dummies in woodburrow.

This is pretty much my simple review of wrecking ball, and I recommend him to at minimum A on both paths, and both series. Have a nice day smilie
---
A wise man once said, "If you're happy and you know it, keep it to yourself and let your dad watch football."
SmogonBird Red Sparx Gems: 14
#379 Posted: 20:32:49 17/07/2014
*Sigh* I am sorry about my disaster of a paragraph above :/ I was kind've in a rush at the time.
---
A wise man once said, "If you're happy and you know it, keep it to yourself and let your dad watch football."
#380 Posted: 19:29:41 23/07/2014
To be honest, I really don't think that Spy Rise on any of those paths is worthy of S tier. He really just lacks a lot of defense and speed and I find that many strong or even mediocre melee characters can get to him and finish him off pretty quickly.
Hazard335 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1435
#381 Posted: 10:14:48 25/07/2014
In PVP, who do you think is more over-powered and why? - S2 Terrafin or Doom Stone?

Things to consider:

S2 Terrafin's Wow-Pow is great in PVP since it allows you to chain your belly flops. To take full advantage of this, the Sandhog path is the best choice for him.

Both Doom and Stone clearly have one path for PVP and one path of PvE - the PVP paths are Column Clubber and Carved Belt
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 09:07:31 31/07/2014 by Hazard335
BrokenMeta Red Sparx Gems: 78
#382 Posted: 18:43:37 04/08/2014
The tier list should be made differently just in a basis of it being split into 4 different parts. Each part is for each different type of skylander. The different kinds as we know are core skylanders, giants, swaps, and the soon to come trap masters. The reason being so is that each type is unique to itself but can be ranked easily amongst those of the same type making it less difficult than to compare them on a total universal scale that would take way too long to make.
Now for the next part is how do we sort out the swap force skylanders? Simple you just rank them by the whole skylander without the bottom half being changed. The other part is to rank the bottom part of the figure as well the ranking as we all know is just based on usefulness in PVP situations. This list can be broken down into a double list for each path and this can be applied to the top half as well breaking it down into a 4 list tier which would take some time to accomplish, but this is the unique attribute of the swaps that make them strong. This attribute is what would allow them if placed on a universal scale to rank very highly. The lists however do not have to be doubled they can simply just only be ranked with the best PVP path in mind to minimize the list.
Why should the tier lists only be PVP specific? That is to reduce the amount of time needed to sort out all ranks mainly. Why so crucial about this? I am being crucial because tier lists like this are made for PVP. You wouldn't want to throw in the recommendation of a bad PVP skylander, as well let alone spend time on seeing if you can PVP with that character. Why certain skylanders would not make it onto the list if you made it just PVP specific. There are a good amount of skylanders that just don't make it onto the list is based upon their own abilities. Why so is because they are just too slow. Slow not speed-wise but fight-wise in the terms of they do not deal enough damage or do not combo nicely to be given a fighting chance. This is where skill no longer matters. There are just certain skylanders that are not viable in PVP at all and on the other hand some that are just too strong or as we all love to say OP. An OP skylander requires little to no skill at times say for example someone such as Bumble Blast. Not very hard to play just shoot out some bees and honey and that's pretty much all she wrote for you. Skylanders that are strong but do take skill is someone such as Blast Zone. Why Blast Zone? Doesn't he suck? No he does not! Of all the PVP videos that I've watched people play BZ they have greatly given him no justice to his amazing set. If I could I would love to give out tutorials on how to play better at each skylander, but then I'd have more competition. Only kidding! Aside from that there are skylanders where skill does matter and doesn't.
Aside from that there can be more than just a tier list a counter list can be made also. The counter list is pretty much as its name suggests skylanders that you can easily beat with them and skylanders that can beat them. This does not need an incredibly long explanation because I'm sure no one's going to read through all of this.
#383 Posted: 18:51:17 04/08/2014
This thread is dead! Didn't take off like the other two. Hopefully in Trap Team it will do better.
---
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#384 Posted: 17:24:46 20/08/2014
Where does Thorn Horn Camo belong, do you guys think? Dad was begging for some battle matches, so I picked some random Skylanders, and I was surprised by his power.

Melon Master. Damage numbers based against a completely maxed S2 Zook. Melons do 85 damage (or 75? Can't remember), and the explosive ones do 100 each, not counting the bits they shoot out after they explode (that do 25 damage each). It's really easy to spam these. Unless you're using a Skylander that can hit from a safe range, the Camo player can keep using them and deal a ton of damage, and if you go up to break them you still take damage (and often end up getting hit by a melon you didn't break).
Sun orbs certainly aren't shabby, 23 damage each I think, plus he still has his Soul Gem which restores a greater percentage of health now (don't know how much...).
Vines are kinda bad, though; they're very glitchy on sloped surfaces, and there just isn't much point in them down this path.

At least A-Tier methinks. Haven't played enough SF PVP to know if he deserves S-Rank, and didn't play him too much, but he could be.

Vac-Packeteer Turbo Jet-Vac for D, perhaps? Sadly his vaccuum no longer sucks in food or your opponent, and the corkscrew (50 base damage... low for such a slow move, I'd use it to speed around instead) no longer makes them spin, but his Wow Pow has good power (80 base damage) and hits a huge range so he has something with decent strength. Standard attack is fair (21 base damage, fires at a fair rate, reaches fairly far). Vaccuum leaves you vulnerable, but still has decent strength (I think it's 18 base power a tick? Ticks very quickly). However, his agility is limited by virtue of his flight time, and he still isn't particularly powerful. Unfortunately, all-around he isn't very strong and is difficult to use effectively, but he isn't unusable like an E-Tier.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:34:28 20/08/2014 by Arc of Archives
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#385 Posted: 21:27:46 22/08/2014
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but Chill's Soul Gem breaks shield enemies shields.
---
#hu
Dark Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2623
#386 Posted: 08:34:47 24/09/2015
S2 trigger happy, if played right, can just about destroy anything
---
Psn-Zydren8cookie, FC 3024-5345-8692
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#387 Posted: 13:55:19 23/04/2016
I just completed eight tournaments. I work with kids, so the results are skewed because some of them were not of the same playing skill. But it took a lot of time, so I would like to post the results. Characters were divided into elements. I took the eight I thought were best for PvP from SA, Giants, and SF. The winners were:

Star Strike
Bouncer
Flashwing
Boom Jet
Ignitor
Wham Shell
Bumble Blast
Eye Brawl
---
Any last wishes?
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#388 Posted: 06:30:29 20/08/2016
Bumble Blast honey tree is so OP. Put him in the S tier. Enemies don't stand a chance when they are slowed down coated with honey and he rapid-fires those bees.

I think the most powerful one from SF is Wash Jet.
---
Any last wishes?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:32:53 20/08/2016 by Wishblade
Mitt rox Yellow Sparx Gems: 1746
#389 Posted: 01:03:40 18/06/2017
Rubble rouser for S TIER!!!
First | Previous | Page 8 of 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me