Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Site Help and Suggestions > Response to recent accusations and suspension
Page 1 of 1
Response to recent accusations and suspension [CLOSED]
BahamutBreaker Yellow Sparx Gems: 1191
#1 Posted: 11:49:08 17/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Well, well, it looks like ya'll had a party in my honor but didn't invite me. How cute.

I think the amount of discussion and complaining here ( //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=88568 ) serves as an obvious condemnation of the plaintiffs, not the defendant, so I'll try to keep this brief.

1. I created that list for myself, to track the users who I've found to be unsavory or cancerous. That's it; no other purpose. It was on MY page, not on the forums. In other words, one wouldn't see it unless one was SEEKING to create problems.

2. The original choice of "title" for said list was in poor taste. I admit that. The problem here is that it was brought to my attention several days ago, by a moderator named "HIR", and in response to his request, I *immediately* changed the title of said list to something less distasteful, several days ago. For people in this thread to seek out and pursue a different moderator, after the fact, with the hope of punishing me twice for the same "crime", is pathetic.

3. Anyone who takes time out of his life to take screenshots of other users' profile pages, and/or compile a "file" on another user, like the one found in post #23 of this thread, is an OBVIOUS professional internet troll. It's really, really sad that any moderator of a forum would be unable to decipher that. It's really heartwarming to know that a random moderator from a part of the forum that I don't even visit (ever, until today) is willing to kowtow to the whiners, basically "just because". @JCW555, did you know that the majority of the cherry-picked quotations from UncleBob's post #23 here are from posts that pre-date my previous "gnorc" suspensions? They're old news, and frankly, I have not been "harassing" UncleBob since then. If anything, he's been harassing/stalking/goading me during that time-frame ... again, that's what professional internet trolls like UncleBob do. At this point, I've accepted that that's who he is, and frankly, since there is little-to-zero hope that he'll change (and apparently little-to-zero chance that the moderator staff here will either notice or do anything about it), I'd prefer to just avoid UncleBob altogether.

4. It's a sad condemnation of UncleBob that he cherry-picked a bunch of quotations from my posts, but failed to recognize that when he recently posted a rather disturbing piece of his life story (post #63 of this thread: //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/vi...ic=88283&page=2 ), I was quite literally the ONLY user to express ANY sympathy in a posted response. I believe my words were ...
Quote: BahamutBreaker

I am VERY sorry to hear about these circumstances. Your story is unfortunately all-too-common story in the modern USA culture. Domestic violence is a cancer on our society, and it teaches the next generation to devalue the sanctity of life, and children end up raised in an environment where the definition of love is bastardized and where pain is an expectation. It's wrong on every level, and it's one very important reason why people must step-up and alert authorities when they see or strongly suspect signs of domestic abuse. This tale does explain a lot about you, UncleBob. A lot of your anti-social antics make a lot more sense when this light is shined upon them. And while this doesn't excuse you from your professional trolling activities, it does help explain them. And for what it's worth, you have my sympathy (I know you didn't ask for it), and I personally hope that you find peace.

If I'm such a jerk (or as "CAV" put it ... a "dick" ... and I fail to see how that's any less derogatory than "bunghole"), would I really be able to express such compassion and sympathy? And more importantly, there was not one solitary word from UncleBob in response. That basically confirms that he's ONLY here looking to create conflicts, not to resolve them ... he's not here to improve the community, ONLY to poison it for his own masturbatory purposes. Again, people, that is a professional troll. You all can rail on me all you want ... that's your right, I guess. But if you're rallying against me, ya'll are blind to the real source of the problem.

Have a pleasant day. It sounds like a bunch of ya'll are in need of one.
---
"Who was harmed here---some six year olds who went to bed crying because there's no Enchanted Trap Shadow?"
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#2 Posted: 12:45:04 17/09/2013
Bahamut - I'm sorry that I didn't find your response to my post very sympathetic. Perhaps it was all the name calling and jabs that you put in it.

For the record, I never claimed that you were harassing *me* - in fact, many of the posts I quoted were attacks you made on other members of this forum. You've shown time and time again that you have little respect for anyone on this forum.

As for who is 'stalking' who, I think this thread shows that nicely, as I was having a conversation with a couple of other members when you, once again, popped in with the personal attacks on me.

I think this sums up what a class act you are:

Quote:
... he's not here to improve the community, ONLY to poison it for his own masturbatory purposes.
#3 Posted: 13:20:28 17/09/2013 | Topic Creator
You deserved those "jabs", and if you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen, man. That doesn't mean the compassionate and sympathetic parts of my post towards you weren't genuine; they were.

"For the record", my account was suspended yesterday specifically for "harassing" YOU. So you can hide behind your feeble transparent defense that you were just "looking out" for others, but you can not fool me.

As for your ridiculous accusation that I "have little respect for anyone on this forum", I can not honor that any further than simply stating that that's a bold-faced lie.

Your drunken father beat your family when you were a child, and you now work at WalMart and troll video game forums and play Monopoly in your spare time. I do not envy your lot in life. I've expressed my sincere sympathy toward your trials, and you apparently ignored or rejected it. I've expressed my desire to avoid confrontation with you, and yet you persist in seeking out seemingly every possible means of throwing gasoline on a dying flame.

UncleBob, I really have nothing left to say to you. Go away and leave this community alone. And if you can't handle that, then at least leave me alone. Thank you.
---
"Who was harmed here---some six year olds who went to bed crying because there's no Enchanted Trap Shadow?"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:23:12 17/09/2013 by BahamutBreaker
#4 Posted: 13:26:39 17/09/2013
Tell me, were you really trying to avoid confrontation with me by posting a "bunghole list" in your guestbook that included my name?

Because it sure doesn't seem like it.
#5 Posted: 13:32:12 17/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: UncleBob
Tell me, were you really trying to avoid confrontation with me by posting a "bunghole list" in your guestbook that included my name?

Because it sure doesn't seem like it.

To answer your question directly: I was not seeking confrontation.
As stated already in this thread, that list was for my reference purposes only. It was never intended to attract or cause discord. I personally rarely visit others' "guestbooks". I have no idea why you would be bothering to visit mine.
Furthermore, once I became aware that people were actually viewing my "guestbook" and therefore could be easily offended by it, I *immediately* altered the title of that list, without hesitation. Again, this was already mentioned in the OP of this thread.
---
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#6 Posted: 13:40:45 17/09/2013
What went wrong here.
#7 Posted: 13:40:48 17/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Closing this thread, because I do not wish to continue with this dialogue.
---
#8 Posted: 13:44:40 17/09/2013

Furthermore, once I became aware that people were actually viewing my "guestbook" and therefore could be easily offended by it, I *immediately* altered the title of that list, without hesitation. Again, this was already mentioned in the OP of this thread.

Really?

Because...

Thanks for visiting my profile, "IWHBYD"!

As you can see, you're famous there.

It's pointed out to you that people see you profile and you seem to celebrate in the fact that people are looking at it.

You flat out said in this very post that you didn't change the list until a moderator told you to. At least keep your story straight in this singular thread.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me