Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Scratch x Camo? [CLOSED]
Sky Airglow Yellow Sparx Gems: 1136
#1 Posted: 22:46:25 01/09/2013 | Topic Creator
This has been stuck in my head so...
smilie -Scratch POV- smilie
Ugh. I couldn't sleep. Again. Sneaking out into the hallway, I decide a snack would be nice, so I make my way to the kitchen. My Claws are awfully hard to sneak around in, but I have figured out by walking more on the palm on my paw, I am silent. It hurts after awhile, and it's probably bad for my posture, but I just can't take off my Claws, I just... Can't. Now what to eat... I open the fridge, happy and content with the fact that for once, no one was around. No one to try and make small talk with, no one to correct me. I finally got to just be me. Maybe an apple? I reach into a drawer, surprised when my Claws grasp only air. I flinch. We were out of fruit?! No one ever eats fruit, even though Eon tells us a healthy and balanced diet is best, everyone seems to think that by just eating meat, they instantly become "super tough." Some people never change. Especially not the pair of red eyes watching my every move.~
If someone likes this, I will continue. P.S. I am in no way a author, I have never written fanfiction, this was just stuck in my head.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 16:51:38 06/10/2013 by Sky Airglow
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#2 Posted: 22:52:42 01/09/2013
i love it
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#3 Posted: 23:11:37 01/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Aww, thanks!
smilie -Camo POV- smilie
I roll over and check the clock. My eyes are fuzzy with sleep, so I'm not quite sure why I try. Most people would crawl back under the covers, the Sun isn't even up. But I love waking up early. As I get energy for the Sun during the day using photosynthesis, I don't sleep much. Climbing out of bed and opening my jaws to create a tiny Sun for light, I walk to the kitchen for my "morning" apple. Apples wake you up more than coffee, you know.
Grabbing an apple, I start to trot out when I hear something, and an idea pops into my mind. I swiftly hide behind a table, close my mouth, making the mini Sun disappear, and observe quietly.~
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:59:31 02/09/2013 by Sky Airglow
#4 Posted: 23:15:09 01/09/2013
OOC: nice btw i made a new chapter in my fan fiction if you want a look at that
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#5 Posted: 23:31:42 01/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Scratch whipped around, feeling the burn of eyes on her back. "Cam-Camo?" she stuttered. "When did you- Ugh! Same as always with you, sneaking around early as Eon knows what!" She stated, upset that someone had caught her by surprise. "I wasn't sneaking around," Camo countered. "I was getting breakfast." He twirled the apple through the air. "See?" He smirked slyly. "Don't apple-sass me Camo. It's your problem you can't read a clock." She sniffed, turning and pretend to check around in the fridge. "Ugh, do you always have to be so rigid? I just wanted to have some fun..." He said, and when Scratch turned around to object something to him, she saw his eyes flickering red. "Wha-" She gasped, but Camo just grinned as though nothing happened.~
#6 Posted: 23:33:10 01/09/2013
ooc: nice btw another chapter in my fan fiction
---
#7 Posted: 00:16:28 02/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"Did-err, are y-you okay? I um, don't like to say this, but you are officially freaking me out." She backed away, scared that she was uncertain of something. "I don't want to scare you," he said. "I just want to show you something." He emerged from the shadows as to not frighten her. "Why, she probably thinks I'm a freak!" He thought to himself. "Well," Scratch said, composing herself again. "I guess I could see what it is you want to show me. But it better not waste my time." She replied, growling slightly at the end of her statement. "It won't." Camo smirked as he led her out of the house that all of the Skylanders, including Scratch and Camo, were living in. Scratch looked around, not sure where the plant-dragon was going with this, but Camo had his signature confident smile as he led them outside and onto one of the hills surrounding the home, the chilly pre-morning breeze ruffling the leaves in his pelt.~
#8 Posted: 00:18:22 02/09/2013
ooc: nice!!! btw another chapter in my fan fiction
---
#9 Posted: 01:18:48 02/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"So... Why did you pick to bring me here?" "Because." Camo said simply. As Scratch would not know, all she saw was the starry sky. Camo, being a plant-dragon hybrid, had the ability to see the Pre-Dawn Rays. They are faint streaks of sun that stripe the sky, giving plants their first nutrients. They start as a single beam, then grow into more until even non-plants can see the sky lighten. Because of his unique abilities, Camo can use the positions of the Pre-Dawn Rays to grow vegetation in what appears to be complete darkness. The two sat down at the top of the hill, looking at the sky, although both saw completely different sights. Scratch, still puzzled, glanced at Camo, checking for any emotion to explain himself. But he seemed completely absorbed in the amazing view. "Don't you think you've got some explaining to do?" She challenged. "Can we talk over a melon?" "What are you talk-" And, quite suddenly, melons and vines streamed down the hill.~
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:41:43 02/09/2013 by Sky Airglow
#10 Posted: 02:14:12 02/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"Okay," Scratch said in between bites of melon. "How did you do this? It's late, and can still grow plants?" "Yeah, you see, there are these things called the Pre-Dawn Rays. It's a thing only-" Camo suddenly stopped explaining when he realized that Scratch was having difficult eating her melon. "You having trouble there?" "No!" Scratch exclaimed. Camo gave her a look. "Okay fine, 'Yes.'" "What's wrong?" "It's really tricky to hold the melon with my Claws on." "Can't you take them off?" Camo questioned. "No! ... Well, yeah, it's possible, but I never do." She froze, and Camo realized this was a sensitive topic. "Do you want to explain?" "In truth... Yes. I have never told anyone what I am going to tell you now," "Wow," Camo thought, "she's being awfully out of character..." "So if you tell anyone of this," she continued, "I will personally claw your throat out during the few hours you sleep at night. Got it?" "Yes...!" Camo gulped, "Now she's sounds like herself again." He thought to himself.~
#11 Posted: 05:36:16 02/09/2013
ooc: nice
---
#12 Posted: 13:18:51 02/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Thankyouthankyouthankyou to anyone out there who has taken the time to read this! Big THANKYOUTHANKYOU's especially to Eevee88 and SPARXisAWESOME!! Anyways, back to the story. :3

I took a deep breath before continuing. As much as I didn't want to ever tell anyone about this, I knew I would feel better afterwards. "Do you know what it's like, to have an article of 'clothing' as your only source of power? Well, -" "Huh?" "Let me finish!" I said raising my voice. Camo didn't respond, so I went on. " Imagine all of your abilities were dependent on something you wore. Your job as a Skylander was dependent on not your powers, but, in this case, my Claws. I am just a normal... um thing," she said, deciding she did not want to reveal her species. No one could tell because of her mask. "Who doesn't have special powers. It's just a matter of how I use these." She gestured in the air with her Claws. "Without them, I am not a Skylander. A hero, or even a normal citizen of Skylands. I... Am... Useless..." I saw him blink. And tears fell down my mask.

smilie -Camo POV- smilie
I blinked. Is that really how she feels? It... Must be a terrible feeling. Plus, not even a normal citizen? I have never heard anything so exaggerated in that way come out of her mouth. Sounds foreign, or maybe even a different language. I suddenly feel awkward when I am snapped out of my thoughts and realize that she is crying. I have never, ever, ever seen her cry. She is always so focused on being tough, independent and indifferent. It must be so she can cover up her feelings... I feel as though I am about to start sweating. What was meant for a moonlit, midnight melon has become WAAAY more intense than I thought it would."Come on Camo!" I urge myself. "Everyone says you're quirky, please let there be a quirk that lets me fix this!"

And both felt quite helpless.~

Thanks again to my readers! Enjoy the extra-long chapter/post!
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 16:52:06 06/10/2013 by Sky Airglow
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#13 Posted: 13:42:45 02/09/2013
This. Is. Great! I especially like how you're using Scratch, no one has really been using a new Skylander. Keep 'em coming!
---
A story.
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#14 Posted: 14:22:33 02/09/2013
scraaaaaaaaatch!
#15 Posted: 14:26:58 02/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Haha, yep! Thanks for reading uttster13 and NINJAsk11! New chapter/post in... Um, I don't know when. But soon!
#16 Posted: 14:56:17 02/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Okay, I have now officially learned how addicting smilie is. smilie Oh well. Back to ze story!
I've never felt so weak and humiliated in my life. I have just officially:
1. Discussed my #1 biggest insecurity
2. Started openly crying
3. And I may have eaten a black watermelon seed.
I want to run away, back to the quiet home, but my paws feel like they're glued to the ground. And I realize its because I want a reaction from Camo, the dragon who has seen me in my weakest state. I knew coming up here was a waste of my time...

smilie -Camo POV- smilie
What to do, what to do!? This situation gets worse every second I don't do something!! And I decided that if humiliated herself, I should in return. So I do something drastic- I start dancing. The catch is, I don't know how.

~~~~~~~<*>~<*>~<*>~<*>~<*>~<*>~<*>~~~~~~~

Camo began to flop around, twirling, leaping and tripping on his own tail. His claws cut up the hilltop as he 'flew' through the air. Scratch looked on, at first straight-faced, but eventually her mouth turned up in a grin. Although she still felt weak, she felt strangely safe and comforted. Knowing that if she just sat there, he would not notice her, so she flew into the air and did a Sky Dance something only dragons know how to do. Even the flightless ones. A Sky Dance was yet another thing she had never done with anyone watching. But she liked it. She felt free. Unlike Camo's flop-dance, Scratch's was eerily elegant, as though she had done it a million times while no-one was watching. Camo mentally slapped himself once he remember she was an Air element Skylander. He stared in awe until she landed. "So," Scratch said, breathing a little harder from the the vigorous dance. "Care to tell me more about yourself?" "I like melons!" Scratch smiled at his naïveté. I mean more about you before you became a Skylander." "So, like how I hatched from an egg? Cause I don't totally remember." Scratch's smile faded and she restrained herself from slapping him due to his annoying and sudden dullness. Camo grinned, however, proud that he brought her back into character.~

I hope this is as good as the others, I got sucked into it from the powers of smilie . Beware it's addictingness!!
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 16:52:30 06/10/2013 by Sky Airglow
#17 Posted: 15:07:31 02/09/2013
are there otther skylanders in this too?
#18 Posted: 15:09:16 02/09/2013 | Topic Creator
I may add some in at the end, but I don't plan to. Is there 1 you want to see? I can try and have tem make a short appearance. smilie
#19 Posted: 15:19:39 02/09/2013 | Topic Creator
A quick question: If I wrote more fics, (probably not many more shipping ones) would anyone be interested in reading them? I also plan on trying to include as many new Skylanders as possible. Thanks!~
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#20 Posted: 15:24:38 02/09/2013
I would definetely read them, if you made more fanfics. smilie
---
A story.
#21 Posted: 15:30:36 02/09/2013
well....i have decided that i would realy read then, if stealth elf would be completely BEATEN!
#22 Posted: 15:35:04 02/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Umm, okay? Alright, cool! I'm happy I got responses so quickly! smilie If I make more fics, they'll probably be in my sig.
#23 Posted: 15:37:55 02/09/2013
great
tell me wen you are planning to kill stealth elf smilie
#24 Posted: 15:53:18 02/09/2013 | Topic Creator
I might mention it in a fic I am thinking about writing featuring the Swaplanders. If I write it it may have : character death, action, a little bit of humor (obviously!) and some pairings, maybe. So yeah, a little bit of everything. I don't know if I'll write it, but if I do it'll be after this is finished.
#25 Posted: 15:56:36 02/09/2013
great!
#26 Posted: 16:16:04 02/09/2013 | Topic Creator
smilie -Camo POV- smilie
"I am half-dragon, half-plant. I was hatched err, maybe grown is better word? I mean, I am a plant after all. Then again-" "Ahemm?" Scratch growled, clearing her throat. "Right right, sorry. I lived in a forest all of my life. As I didn't sleep much, I was always out and about, taking care of the forest, growing food for the needy. I knew everyone, and if there was a problem with their life, I would appear to them and talk it out. No-one really knew where I was, or what I was doing, but they didn't need to. If something was wrong, I came to them. I was kinda like their 'Forest Guardian', and that was who they knew me as." "So your name wasn't Camo?" "Nope," I reply. "I got that name when I became a Skylander. Eon ate one of my melons, and it exploded in his face!" "Wish I could've seen that!" "Me too. Anyways, he came looking for who had created exploding melons, and I guess everyone told him about me. He found me, convinced me to use my powers to defend Skylands, and well, I took up the name Camo and became a Skylander. Cool story, right?" "Long story!" Scratch quickly stated, but before I could respond, she finished her sentence. "But definitely a good one." "Thanks." She nods, and we both look towards the lightening sky. "Well, we should go back, soon people are going to start getting up." I say, standing up and starting to leave. "You're going to need to more than that to catch me." She walks alongside me. "What are you talking about?" "You know what I'm talking about." She says, winking at me. "Oh I see. Well, in that case I would be excited for what's next." "I am." She whispers so quietly I can't catch it. "What was that?" "Catch me if you can!" She yells, and runs down toward the house. And, of course, I follow her. But I still wonder what she whispered to me...

Fin~
(Or whatever those old fancy movies say at the end)

Scratch me if you can!! Hope you all enjoyed, and thanks to everyone who read it!
#27 Posted: 16:25:55 02/09/2013
i will read this later, but i bet it is good smilie
---
THGold Yellow Sparx Gems: 1633
#28 Posted: 16:45:12 02/09/2013
So cool! Keep up the good work!
---
I'm gone. I visit sometimes.
#29 Posted: 16:50:31 02/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks you guys! Glad more people are reading! :3
#30 Posted: 09:39:53 03/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Check out my new, short, first attempt at a Comic-style fanfiction, #Autocorrect, #YoMama! Writing Skylander fics is so fun and addicting! Yay for smilie !
#31 Posted: 21:29:27 03/09/2013
is that the end smilie i loved it btw made a new chapter in my fan fiction and of course i would read more of your fan fictions smilie
---
#32 Posted: 21:48:19 03/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Yep, it's the end! Thanks for all the support and stuffs! :3
#33 Posted: 21:49:46 03/09/2013
can you make a sequile to see if they get kids or something?
---
#34 Posted: 21:53:35 03/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Eh, I'm not really into that, but I might do something with them in the future. :3
#35 Posted: 21:54:34 03/09/2013
Quote: Sky Airglow
Eh, I'm not really into that, but I might do something with them in the future. :3

i am i like to see if they break up or get together it always makes me sad but then happy :3
---
#36 Posted: 21:55:35 03/09/2013 | Topic Creator
I'm going to have my hands full with Darkness of Two Worlds, but I'll see what I could (might) do. Like Camo said, "...I would be excited for what's next." :3
#37 Posted: 21:57:15 03/09/2013
Quote: Sky Airglow
I'm going to have my hands full with Darkness of Two Worlds, but I'll see what I could (might) do. Like Camo said, "...I would be excited for what's next." :3

okie :3
---
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#38 Posted: 19:27:13 05/09/2013
I myself don't read many fanfics, but I'm liking this :3
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
#39 Posted: 21:12:02 05/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Aww, thanks! I'm kinda surprised people are still reading this... smilie But's it's a good kind of surprised! smilie And this fic is over...
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#40 Posted: 21:03:43 23/09/2013
its quite interesting
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#41 Posted: 21:22:45 23/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks! I'm puzzled to the fact that people are still reading! smilie
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:25:46 23/09/2013 by Sky Airglow
SkylandersGamer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1434
#42 Posted: 20:52:19 28/09/2013
Awesome
#43 Posted: 21:21:26 28/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks bro! smilie
SkylandersGamer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1434
#44 Posted: 14:20:59 29/09/2013
Your welcome smilie
#45 Posted: 14:39:41 29/09/2013 | Topic Creator
smilie

~~~~~
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me