darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure > who else thinks that spyros adventures should be released everywhere on wiiu
Page 1 of 1
who else thinks that spyros adventures should be released everywhere on wiiu [CLOSED]
dangerousbrian0 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1181
#1 Posted: 18:38:59 16/08/2013 | Topic Creator
who else thinks its a shame that activition has not released skylanders spyro adventures on wii u everywhere else as well as japan i know that you can play the wii version on it but its not the same.Take giants for example you can tell the wii version compared to the wii u version it looks a lot more clearer because it is in hd
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#2 Posted: 18:40:15 16/08/2013
I could care less.
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#3 Posted: 18:55:26 16/08/2013
hm, i agree, for those who want it, it might be good
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#4 Posted: 18:57:05 16/08/2013
^ For those who want it, yes, but I myself, could care less.
HamsterExAstris Yellow Sparx Gems: 1186
#5 Posted: 02:38:26 17/08/2013
Quote: dangerousbrian0
who else thinks its a shame that activition has not released skylanders spyro adventures on wii u everywhere else as well as japan i know that you can play the wii version on it but its not the same.Take giants for example you can tell the wii version compared to the wii u version it looks a lot more clearer because it is in hd

If the Wii U had been out when SSA was first released, that would make sense. But now you'd need to find a big enough audience who either a) doesn't have SSA at all, or b) wants another version just for the HD upgrade.

Given poor Wii U sales in general, and the age of the game, it really doesn't make sense outside of Japan (where the game is being released for the first time).
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me