Page 1 of 1
Difficult to find characters.... [CLOSED]
SparkSpyro Red Sparx Gems: 65
#1 Posted: 16:47:07 03/08/2013 | Topic Creator
I have a few SSA characters evading me in my collection.

Whamshell
Warnado
Sunburn
Camo

So far I can only find them at terrible inflated ebay prices....

Anyone have any thoughts where I can lucky and buy these... I'm UK based and regularly check Game store and toysrus. But so far I've never seen them individually, or in triple packs or adventure packs...
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#2 Posted: 16:54:46 03/08/2013
Warnado & Sunburn, TRU is typically best bet, at least in US. Though only for their triple pack. (Warnado/Camo/Ignitor)

Wham-Shell, good luck. Otheriwse, look at TRU and pray you get lucky with the castle case. Some come with WhamShell if you check the label, it'll say if it does.

Suburn is only with Dragon's Peak set. Just try places that typically have Adventure packs or used shops and you may get lucky.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
RatchetJukes1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1327
#3 Posted: 18:12:01 03/08/2013
Hey check the Amazon UK site, they had Warnado and Camo for retail last time I checked and as for Warnado...TRU is best with the (annoying) castle case but they usually have loads instore.

As for Sunburn, thats just luck seeing as Dragons Peak is quite hard to come by but its certainly not as rare as Darklight Crypt.
Good luck hunting!
---
smilie's resident Lombax has returned!
ClayFace Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#4 Posted: 18:51:23 03/08/2013
Wham Shell is the only way thats hard unless you don't have a Toys R Us or you have a S1 Ignitor and you don't want another one.
#5 Posted: 19:52:15 03/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Dark light crypt was easier to get...

Yeah I'm looking for the triple pack and hope i get lucky...
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#6 Posted: 20:06:58 03/08/2013
I found a Single Warnado at my Walmart the other day and snagged it.
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#7 Posted: 04:09:21 05/08/2013
Too bad, about a month or so ago when Walmart suddenly had SSA figures again, mine had Warnado and Camo... Try Walmart, as I said they (EVERYWHERE) had a sudden surge of SSA figures for a while.

Surprising you found Darklight easy, it's NO QUESTION the rarest one, the other three still get shipped out to stores sometimes. Keep looking, you should find Dragon's Peak for your Sunburn.

I'm still looking for Wham Shell myself, so can't help you there, LOL! I'm hoping for what has been suggested here, to find the Castle Case (I think it's exclusive to TRU, and I feel like I saw it way back when I got Giants, before I realized he was 50% of the figures me and my nephews were missing)
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
#8 Posted: 19:06:27 06/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Found dragons peak set this evening in TRU... Infact they had 4 of them.... Pleased!

I was also lucky at the weekend and got Ghost roaster second hand, all is need the 2 boost items. Also got full pirate seas for 99p due to misspelling ebay...

Saw the wamshell tower pack too, but too pricey....is it the only way of getting him really?
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#9 Posted: 22:32:46 06/08/2013
Sadly ...it is....
Tel Prydain Blue Sparx Gems: 903
#10 Posted: 00:07:32 07/08/2013
LC Whamshell is supposed to be coming in SSF, if that helps.
---
My collection: 98/99
Photos: http://s1298.photobucket.com/u...rary/Skylanders
Looking for: smilie
matto195 Red Sparx Gems: 24
#11 Posted: 06:28:38 07/08/2013
I REALLY shouldn't be giving away my secrets but the place to go that NO ONE knows about it Walgreens... THERE I SAID IT!!! Most of them have all the old school characters. That's where I got my Warnado, Dino Rang, and where I SAW Camo before I bought it off Ebay. Good luck to you!
---
Posted Image: http://i.imgur.com/brWRdJo.gif
#12 Posted: 06:50:35 07/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Tel Prydain
LC Whamshell is supposed to be coming in SSF, if that helps.

That may be the answer, but is there any confrontation yet that SSF's will work with SSA game?
THGold Yellow Sparx Gems: 1633
#13 Posted: 19:36:47 23/08/2013
At my TRU they have overstock triplepacks with Camo, Warnado, and Ignitor. I already got mine.
---
I'm gone. I visit sometimes.
THGold Yellow Sparx Gems: 1633
#14 Posted: 19:39:55 23/08/2013
Quote: matto195
I REALLY shouldn't be giving away my secrets but the place to go that NO ONE knows about it Walgreens... THERE I SAID IT!!! Most of them have all the old school characters. That's where I got my Warnado, Dino Rang, and where I SAW Camo before I bought it off Ebay. Good luck to you!

I always look at Walgreens! You are not alone!
---
I'm gone. I visit sometimes.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me