Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > (idea) SUPER Skylander store
Page 1 of 1
(idea) SUPER Skylander store [CLOSED]
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#1 Posted: 18:32:25 20/07/2013 | Topic Creator
I think activision and Toys for Bob should make a huge store dedicated to skylanders.

It could sell characters that are hard to find for some including series 1 figures and special varients.

Also it could have a place for competitive skylander battles including tournements with cool prizes.
Also I will email them with this idea if we get at least 20 posts on this thread.

So thoughts on this fan made idea?

Edits
Along with skylander figures we could also have other kinds of skylander merchandise along with spyro merchandise to make it even more epic.
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:19:33 21/07/2013 by Windumup
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#2 Posted: 18:47:01 20/07/2013
I've been thinking of an idea like this too....

Good to see others thinking of it too.
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:47:25 20/07/2013 by Hot Dog 542
#3 Posted: 18:49:38 20/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Hot Dog 542
I've been thinking of an idea like this too....

Good to see others thinking of it too.

Lolz I litterly thought of this when I went skylander hunting today
---
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#4 Posted: 19:27:00 20/07/2013
I would call it "SkyShop" But thats actually a great idea!
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
#5 Posted: 22:09:04 20/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: hardcoreignitor
I would call it "SkyShop" But thats actually a great idea!

Or "The Skylands " the thread name really is just to say what my idea is.

And thnx.

Also regarding tournements and the like for these stores.

Should we have a rental format for these tournements (play with skylanders that have O training) along with Owned format (Bring your own figures)
---
SkylanderBeatle Green Sparx Gems: 434
#6 Posted: 00:38:40 21/07/2013
That would be awesome! And it could sell more than just figures. They could have those other toys like Trigger Happy's gun and Ignitor's sword and then make more of those. They could sell the mega blocks sets. And HECK! While we're at it, lets throw in some regular Spyro stuff two! Well, I would enjoy variants, but, how would they be priced? And the tournament thing, I can't even explain how much I'd love that! You might as well call it my home.
---
Some people say it's important to grow up and mature a little bit..................... I don't really get those people.
#7 Posted: 04:14:19 21/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: SkylanderBeatle
That would be awesome! And it could sell more than just figures. They could have those other toys like Trigger Happy's gun and Ignitor's sword and then make more of those. They could sell the mega blocks sets. And HECK! While we're at it, lets throw in some regular Spyro stuff two! Well, I would enjoy variants, but, how would they be priced? And the tournament thing, I can't even explain how much I'd love that! You might as well call it my home.

For varients I would say either regulate price for exclusives from other stores (like granite crusher)
and 20$ for ones exclusive to The Skylands (going with this name for awhile)
Also Non figures and Spyro merchandice would be great.

And I completely agree. Tournements will drive their fanbase to the roof and then the universe.
People like collectibles that can be used for competitions.
TFB/Activision should totally make tournements
---
#8 Posted: 04:35:50 21/07/2013
I just realized what am gonna do when I get older! I'm going to buy an old abandoned ice cream place (no idea if I'd actually have to buy it) on my street and then turn it into a skylanders store! Because I'm almost positive I'll still be here when I'm older.

Also, I don't think Activision would enjoy a Spyro merchandise part. It just seems like, I don't know it just seems like they would not want to be a part of that.
---
Some people say it's important to grow up and mature a little bit..................... I don't really get those people.
#9 Posted: 04:50:20 21/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: SkylanderBeatle
I just realized what am gonna do when I get older! I'm going to buy an old abandoned ice cream place (no idea if I'd actually have to buy it) on my street and then turn it into a skylanders store! Because I'm almost positive I'll still be here when I'm older.

Also, I don't think Activision would enjoy a Spyro merchandise part. It just seems like, I don't know it just seems like they would not want to be a part of that.

Well skylanders is sorta a spyro series but yeah they might hold back on spyro a little bit to give more to skylanders.

I don't mind either way because the store would be awesome anyway

Edit
ugh auto corrected back into pack smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:46:55 21/07/2013 by Windumup
Blazered Green Sparx Gems: 297
#10 Posted: 08:52:04 21/07/2013
@Windumup you can call the store as the Skylanders merchandise Center maybe it could even be called Persphone's cabin of skylander merchandise or Auric's Antique skylanders shop or even Dread yacht Skylanders shop

and if you like the Dread yacht idea it could be themed by each of the NPC characters rooms like in the so called game room in skylanders giants can be called Auric's variants shop or in Cali's room it could be called Cali's Skylanders Merchandise which would sell suff like posters or the mega blocks sets ect... and Flynn's room could be called Flynn's Legenday Wall of fame which would sell the Legendary skylanders and Persphone's Sleepytime Cabin which would sell a line of skylander themed pillows or blankets and lastly all the normal skylanders would be sold in the middle along with the starter packs.
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
My glorious pretties!
#11 Posted: 19:34:13 21/07/2013
^ That's. Freacking. AWESOME! And they could also make a room for brock and that could be the tournament area!
---
BrutalBash101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1757
#12 Posted: 19:52:03 21/07/2013
In addition to all the ideas, this one would be quite a stretch. If Activision actually did this, it would be amazing though. Here's the idea: For every Skylander game that will come out in the future, there would be a contest. Two lucky winners would send a drawn picture of their own Fanlander to Activision, describing the fanlander's element, gender, attacks, catchphrases, upgrades, paths, damage, defense, speed, bio, and etc. Activision would then make the fanlanders into a figure, and put them into the game, as an official Skylander. At the super store, you could talk with previous winners, get prompts for you own fanlander, and so on.
---
Hurrah!
#13 Posted: 23:48:03 21/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Nice ideas guys
Hopefully we get a whole lot more ideas for the store
Lets make this so good that Activision/TFB won't be as to make.
---
#14 Posted: 01:09:27 22/07/2013
I'm going to work on this in minecraft! Kind of like a model, but computerized and I will update it to any cool idea that comes across this topic. So I'll upload it when I finish with the model right now.
---
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#15 Posted: 15:42:04 22/07/2013
This is a bit of a strech too..The Lander-Maker 9000! So basically, you would pay and then you could make your own skylander out of clay, then they put it in an oven. You give it a name, and you get a certificate of it. The certificate can also have their bio and attacks if you request.
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
#16 Posted: 17:27:49 22/07/2013 | Topic Creator
This is a bit of a strech too..The Lander-Maker 9000! So basically, you would pay and then you could make your own skylander out of clay, then they put it in an oven. You give it a name, and you get a certificate of it. The certificate can also have their bio and attacks if you request.

Cool although I see little reason for it
---
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#17 Posted: 19:33:04 02/08/2013

My idea
Desgin stations

Make your skylanders and attacks.

After done give it a name and it goes in the 3d printer and
Then you get the box then rfid chip then it goes in your game.

Only for 12.00
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#18 Posted: 00:03:14 06/08/2013
I would love for this to happen! It would be so awesome!
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
DrobotMewTwo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1852
#19 Posted: 23:04:58 14/10/2013
Quote: ninja9351
I would love for this to happen! It would be so awesome!

I agree.
---
" C'mon, Ortensia. Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance? "- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
thumpbackdude Yellow Sparx Gems: 1282
#20 Posted: 23:18:37 15/10/2013
That would be AWWWWWEEESOMME!
---
There are two ways of doing things: the wrong way or the great western way!-Duck
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#21 Posted: 03:19:07 05/11/2013
This. Needs. To. Happen!
---
#hu
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#22 Posted: 18:46:34 08/11/2013
THG realy?

anyways agree!
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#23 Posted: 05:15:13 09/11/2013
It could be called Skylands: The Megastore for Skylanders

24 posts emailed yet?
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#24 Posted: 23:27:02 28/03/2014
This idea is awesome!
eruptshake137 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1436
#25 Posted: 00:29:43 29/03/2014
It would have a display wall like at toy fair. Some variants could be a timed exclusive. It could be like Hastings and have a drink station called "Gurglefin's Watering Hole" or something smilie. This seriously needs to happen though.
---
Prepare for trouble. Make it double.

CATS
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me