First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4
Website Leaks [CLOSED]
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#101 Posted: 09:39:54 20/07/2013 | Topic Creator
I doubt they would go and take down the leaked videos posted by FamilyGamerTV, IrateGamer, SkylanderBoyandGirl and other big Skylander fans that cover new info.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#102 Posted: 09:41:06 20/07/2013
I am not a big enough channel am I.
1,243 subscribers and 1,667,936 views isn't big enough.
---
SkylandersBoy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1129
#103 Posted: 11:00:44 20/07/2013
Quote: wreckingballbob
I am not a big enough channel am I.
1,243 subscribers and 1,667,936 views isn't big enough.

No need to brag xD
Also, don't worry, they can't take down your video and let the other accounts have them, I'll be also posting the news on my youtube channel.
---
Swap Force is just plain awesome!
I'm not related to the SkylanderKids.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Skylanderster
#104 Posted: 17:40:52 20/07/2013 | Topic Creator
They've been taking down the images off the SkylandersGame Facebook page too.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
ItsJustMe Yellow Sparx Gems: 1273
#105 Posted: 17:43:43 20/07/2013
Quote: Takadox360
By the way, How did the website got the infoes??

The retailer will supply information to potential orders in an effort to both solicit orders and allow them to establish PLU's, SKU's and web pages before items go live. It is generally considered bad manners to print, reproduce or show these materials to the general consumer until the company (in this case activision) has authorized it. Both these sites seem to be legitimate retailers who got excited and or have little experience with this type of thing.
#106 Posted: 17:48:29 20/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Amazon.de has been around for a while and they leaked the some of the characters of Giants back then.
---
ItsJustMe Yellow Sparx Gems: 1273
#107 Posted: 18:14:11 20/07/2013
Quote: Aura24
Amazon.de has been around for a while and they leaked the some of the characters of Giants back then.

I am guessing that was a case of excitement and they have not done it again
ShinkenRed Gold Sparx Gems: 2651
#108 Posted: 21:00:09 20/07/2013
Quote: Kevin16
I'm happy that Warnado is back even though i don't need any doubles... now the new people can get warnado too smilie

You can find a Camo and a Warnado via the triple pack from SSA at virtually any Toys R Us in the continental U.S. The store I work in has had eight sitting on a shelf for weeks.
---
Unique Character roster:
S:SA: 32/32, S:G: 16/16, S:SF: 32/32, S:TT: 36/36
Will171717 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1208
#109 Posted: 22:30:08 20/07/2013
Gill seemed like an obivous choice he is one of the poster children
---
henlo
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#110 Posted: 00:14:54 21/07/2013
I think Boom Jet will be the second rocket swapper.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
#111 Posted: 00:16:50 21/07/2013
He is like riding a rocket so yeah
---
henlo
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#112 Posted: 00:58:18 21/07/2013
Azz is right......Now all we need are our other Stealth, Dig, and Spin types....
#113 Posted: 01:41:20 21/07/2013
Everyone thinks that magic is going to be stealth and but the earth should be stealth summoning a sand storm to blind enemies
Wouldn't that be awesome
---
henlo
Takadox360 Gold Sparx Gems: 2852
#114 Posted: 01:46:40 21/07/2013
^Yes but Magic could cover in smoke but i think that spin is going to be magic.
---
i am trash
sky-dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3206
#115 Posted: 03:16:07 21/07/2013
stealth is being invisible dirt dosent make you invisible
---
"ryuujin no ken wo kurae!"
Takadox360 Gold Sparx Gems: 2852
#116 Posted: 04:08:14 21/07/2013
^Yes but Stink Bomb still smells after turning invisible and you can easily find out where he is.
---
i am trash
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#117 Posted: 15:43:13 21/07/2013
Fresh Videos about the Leaked Information

Blitzwinger

Skylander Boy and Girl

CoinOpTV

Family Gamer TV

1ofWiisdom

---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:51:36 21/07/2013 by GhostRoaster
#118 Posted: 16:46:09 21/07/2013 | Topic Creator
You do know that posting these videos here will only help Activision find them much quicker right, GhostRoaster?
---
skylandergiants Yellow Sparx Gems: 1020
#119 Posted: 16:59:38 21/07/2013
Nitro magna charge= Blue wheeled magna charge that we saw in a video!!
---
---
---
It's time for Africa.
Haseo Blue Sparx Gems: 889
#120 Posted: 17:46:36 21/07/2013
I didn't know activsion even knew about these forums smilie
---
-something-
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#121 Posted: 18:29:27 21/07/2013
Quote: Haseo

Back in the days of TLoS, we had Sierra employees visiting the forums too. Not sure if we've ever had anyone from Insomniac on the forums, but I guess if we had that would be a pretty big thing.
#122 Posted: 02:17:25 22/07/2013
You do know that posting these videos here will only help Activision find them much quicker right, GhostRoaster?

Kinda like you posting the links? LOL

The gig is up. Time for them to release the Kraken.

Btw, even dark52 has posted the information. We're not to blame. And most of those videos simply talk about it. They can't remove ir because Activision can't prove it's their content since they haven't release anything, right? However I guess they have enough lawyers to make their case.

Btw, if they demanded that these guys videos get removed they've basically alienated their entire public crew who promotes skylanders.

Quote: Haseo

I'm sure that was a tounge in cheek comment. Their guys tell people who call in to come to us when they have a software problem LOL. I think I've earned at least a free figure to help support their customers, don't you?
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 02:23:50 22/07/2013 by GhostRoaster
#123 Posted: 02:22:51 22/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: GhostRoaster

Btw, even dark52 has posted the information. We're not to blame. And most of those videos simply talk about it. They can't remove ir because Activision can't prove it's their content since they haven't release anything, right? However I guess they have enough lawyers to make their case.

Don't underestimate how extreme Activision can go.
---
#124 Posted: 02:28:35 22/07/2013

Don't underestimate how extreme Activision can go.

AFAIK, this was an on purpose leak to present cool information...anyone else wonder why SDCC didn't present any new information, or did they not attend the event.

Btw, all of the videos above are the internet's public voice of sklyanders on youtube. I'd sure hate to have them be alienated. All of these guys attended E3.

Don't know about you guys, but my kids is even MORE stoked about Swap Force after this leak...the E3 event didn't really do it for them. I'm sure we'll have more "leaks" before Infinity comes online.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:36:09 22/07/2013 by GhostRoaster
Blazered Green Sparx Gems: 297
#125 Posted: 00:45:32 23/07/2013
Quote:
I doubt they would go and take down the leaked videos posted by FamilyGamerTV, IrateGamer, SkylanderBoyandGirl and other big Skylander fans that cover new info.]

To late check this out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WT5NnX_PXA

they requested skylander boy and girl remove the photos
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
My glorious pretties!
#126 Posted: 02:58:18 23/07/2013 | Topic Creator
^Uh oh.

And some of the videos posted on this topic were taken down too. <.<
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:07:57 23/07/2013 by Aura24
#127 Posted: 03:23:08 23/07/2013
^Uh oh.

And some of the videos posted on this topic were taken down too. <.<

I hope the folks that take their time to help excite customers on their product free of charge rebel as well. Isn't there some exciting Infinity news we can start talking about? Maybe skylander boy and girl can change their name to the Infinity Team.

So, wouldn't this not be an issue if someone from Activision didn't leak these images? I want a public execution of those betraying Activision and their Dark Lord.
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 03:26:48 23/07/2013 by GhostRoaster
#128 Posted: 03:24:53 23/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Activision has been doing this for ages.
---
skylanderkids Yellow Sparx Gems: 1999
#129 Posted: 03:27:24 23/07/2013
Well, it's official, they've asked those who weren't striked to remove the videos in case we do get striked. We weren't even asked to, but they highly suggested it. That stinks. So far, FamilyGamerTV is the only one with his video up and maybe his will stay up because he's got a special hook up with them. Either way, they've cited that the information itself is incorrect. We may have to take down the blurred image video too. We'll see. If so, we'll turn the video into a joke instead.
---
youtube.com/theskylanderboy
facebook.com/skylanderkids
#130 Posted: 03:30:09 23/07/2013
Quote: skylanderkids
Well, it's official, they've asked those who weren't striked to remove the videos in case we do get striked. We weren't even asked to, but they highly suggested it. That stinks. So far, FamilyGamerTV is the only one with his video up and maybe his will stay up because he's got a special hook up with them. Either way, they've cited that the information itself is incorrect. We may have to take down the blurred image video too. We'll see. If so, we'll turn the video into a joke instead.

It's not against the law to speculate. In any event, not the way to treat those that treat their franchise with extreme love and care as everyone who posted the videos. I'm pretty sure there would be no skylanders excitement without the team of 7 or so that posts about this on a regular basis.

Oh well. Maybe they just need to spend their kabillion dollars on promoting their own stuff and pay to have it done instead of you guys doing it for them (for free).

You're right though, this is becoming a joke.

Btw, Lightcore Chase is a hit in my house! He plays better than all of the new reposes with that arm swing action!!!
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 03:39:57 23/07/2013 by GhostRoaster
#131 Posted: 03:30:14 23/07/2013 | Topic Creator

That wouldn't be fair if FGTV was allowed to let his video of the leak remain active simply because of his close connection to the developers.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:32:53 23/07/2013 by Aura24
#132 Posted: 03:33:14 23/07/2013

That wouldn't be fair if FGTV was allowed to let his video of the leak remained simply because his close connection to the developers.

I personally think his stays because there was no actual leaked images in his video.

Activision has been doing this for ages.

What? damage control due to leaked content?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:38:17 23/07/2013 by GhostRoaster
#133 Posted: 03:46:31 23/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Most game publishers/developers make strategic plans to when the right info is released at the correct time. In some cases, some retailers who have unrevealed info about an upcoming game get so excited that they try to get a jump on other retailers by revealing the unreleased info at the wrong time.
---
#134 Posted: 04:08:24 23/07/2013

It's not against the law to speculate. In any event, not the way to treat those that treat their franchise with extreme love and care as everyone who posted the videos. I'm pretty sure there would be no skylanders excitement without the team of 7 or so that posts about this on a regular basis.

Oh well. Maybe they just need to spend their kabillion dollars on promoting their own stuff and pay to have it done instead of you guys doing it for them (for free).

You're right though, this is becoming a joke.

Btw, Lightcore Chase is a hit in my house! He plays better than all of the new reposes with that arm swing action!!!

Haha, thanks! Lightcore Chase needs to be in more vids, he loves to watch them, but has a hard time sitting through a sit down type video. lol. smilie Thanks!
---
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#135 Posted: 04:12:59 23/07/2013
Fake?

Those images have to be real, maybe he names are fake.

I knew it would never be gastroid
#136 Posted: 04:13:51 23/07/2013
Well, Kalahari.com still has all the info on their site. So I am guessing the info isn't the main focus as much as the actual images are. But they will for sure be floating around forever, it's the internet, you can't really clean it up. Just to be prepared, I have 6 fake skylanders photos (an obvious joke) to insert where the new ones were in the event I had to take this vid down too. Some will get bent out of shape, others will get a laugh out. All the video take downs happened today, FGTV might've been the only smart one to not include the images on purpose but we'll see tomorrow as I was told Europe is handled by a different department.
---
#137 Posted: 04:14:55 23/07/2013
Most game publishers/developers make strategic plans to when the right info is released at the correct time. In some cases, some retailers who have unrevealed info about an upcoming game get so excited that they try to get a jump on other retailers by revealing the unreleased info at the wrong time.

Fair enough---and trust me I DO understand they wanted to control the release of info--but frankly--when has ANY information appear to be legit--they almost make most announcements like they were leaks. Remember skylanderboyandgirl's video confirming sprocket and trigs? That technically didn't come from an "official" and "sanctioned" source yet they allowed it. Heck he even nailed the tank imagery.

It's an utter mess to me as a consumer on how they release information and the toys. I'm sure their concern for their customers is the LAST priority lol. It does appear to be whim based to my layman's observation.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:18:19 23/07/2013 by GhostRoaster
#138 Posted: 04:15:02 23/07/2013
Where are these gag images. I'd love to see lava barf erupderp 3 pack.
#139 Posted: 04:20:32 23/07/2013 | Topic Creator

Fair enough---and trust me I DO understand they wanted to control the release of info--but frankly--when has ANY information appear to be legit--they almost make most announcements like they were leaks. Remember skylanderboyandgirl's video confirming sprocket and trigs? That technically didn't come from an "official" and "sanctioned" source yet they allowed it. Heck he even nailed the tank imagery.

It's an utter mess to me as a consumer on how they release information and the toys. I'm sure their concern for their customers is the LAST priority lol. It does appear to be whim based to my layman's observation.

Amazon.de leaked legit information last year that turned out to be accurate. Activision took down the listings soon after they released the retailer had leaked the info.

Quote: ZapNorris
Fake?

Those images have to be real, maybe he names are fake.

I knew it would never be gastroid

Some retailers post unreleased concept art of Skylanders, much like how a foreign Gamestop posted earlier designs of the Skylanders in Giants.
---
#140 Posted: 04:25:51 23/07/2013
I can't imagine them asking for every pic on this site to be removed. So, youtube or darkspyro.net, the damage is done, the images are out. But I guess it won't spread as quick. Maybe they wanted to wait until the day before Infinitys release date to share a bunch of new info to distract infiniters lol.
---
#141 Posted: 04:29:21 23/07/2013
Well either way, I will stare at the images I have saved on my iPad.

Video showing everything

#142 Posted: 04:33:25 23/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Is that posted purposely? Like daring Activision to take down your video too?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:34:55 23/07/2013 by Aura24
#143 Posted: 04:39:13 23/07/2013
Oh, we got ourselves a gambler. lol. I don't think the videos will ever stop.
---
#144 Posted: 04:41:41 23/07/2013 | Topic Creator
It's all fun and games until someone gets notified by Activision. ): The generous taking down requests, or the notorious taking down the video of content by force and give the person a copyright strike on youtube.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:53:01 23/07/2013 by Aura24
#145 Posted: 05:59:29 23/07/2013
Should I delete my videos before Activisian does?
---
#146 Posted: 06:03:52 23/07/2013 | Topic Creator
If you don't want to get in trouble with Activision, then you should, in my opinion.

I had a few videos taken down by Activision in the past, and I learned that I should think before I go and post a video of images that has content the publisher or developer(s) didn't reveal yet. I mean, sure you are showing a great deal of fans of new info, but you also run the risk of being contacted by Activision if the new info hasn't been revealed by the developers yet, or worse having the risk of getting your youtube account terminated due to copyright..
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:04:47 23/07/2013 by Aura24
#147 Posted: 06:06:31 23/07/2013
If you don't want to get in trouble with Activision, then you should, in my opinion.

I had a few videos taken down by Activision in the past, and I learned that I should think before I go and post a video of images that has content the publisher or developer(s) didn't reveal yet. I mean, sure you are showing a great deal of fans of new info, but you also run the risk of being contacted by Activision if the new info hasn't been revealed by the developers yet, or worse having the risk of getting your youtube account terminated due to copyright..

Can it get terminated Straight away?
---
#148 Posted: 06:11:09 23/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Depends if Activision sees all the videos containing the content and takes them all down as one single copyright strike, or they take down the videos separately into individual strikes. I'm not trying to scare you or anything.
---
#149 Posted: 06:14:05 23/07/2013
Depends if Activision sees all the videos containing the content and takes them all down as one single copyright strike, or they take down the videos separately into individual strikes. I'm not trying to scare you or anything.

I only have 2 video's on them, I will try keep them as long as possible
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me