Page 1 of 1
I miss SSA [CLOSED]
sniper52 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1306
#1 Posted: 13:42:35 18/07/2013 | Topic Creator
I wish Giants was more like SSA. I did not enjoy Giants as much as I did as SSA.
---
HAISHFTAYADGHpenisHDGNADGITUGDUAHD
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#2 Posted: 13:46:07 18/07/2013
i miss the homeworld being on the boat is boring,,,,
#3 Posted: 17:38:26 18/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: kappapopm
i miss the homeworld being on the boat is boring,,,,

Ikr? They didnt make Giants as fun.
---
ClayFace Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#4 Posted: 18:18:04 18/07/2013
I liked the first one more, but Giants as still a good game.
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#5 Posted: 19:10:56 18/07/2013
I have a feeling giants were rushed. I think Toysforbob made SSA and took there time when it started selling so well activision came over with a wheelbarrel of money and said we want another one for this fall, can you do it and they said sure.

Hopefully they take more time with Skylanders 4, i'd rather they push it back to 2015 if it makes it a longer and better game.
ShinkenRed Gold Sparx Gems: 2651
#6 Posted: 19:46:25 18/07/2013
Quote: SlayerX11
I have a feeling giants were rushed. I think Toysforbob made SSA and took there time when it started selling so well activision came over with a wheelbarrel of money and said we want another one for this fall, can you do it and they said sure.

Hopefully they take more time with Skylanders 4, i'd rather they push it back to 2015 if it makes it a longer and better game.

Well Skylanders is adopting a two year development cycle with TFB and VV (3ds version makers) alternating roles every year. This means, in theory, every forthcoming Skylanders game is going to have a lot more time for development. And with any luck, more original characters too.
---
Unique Character roster:
S:SA: 32/32, S:G: 16/16, S:SF: 32/32, S:TT: 36/36
Tel Prydain Blue Sparx Gems: 903
#7 Posted: 21:15:34 18/07/2013
I like both – Giants is definitely more polished, more focused and better produced… but I do have a fondness for SSA.

For one thing, I like the abundance of water/lava areas that require a fire/flying / water/flying figure to cross. They added something to the game that I really miss in the sequel – perhaps just the fact that they function as elemental gates and hidden areas at the same time. And the added a feeling of openness to different areas of the world.

Secondly, I like the difficulty. On the 360 and PS3 it’s nice and relaxing, easy battles – but then you get crazy spike that make you fight for your life. Technically this is a bug (the difficulty was smoothed on Wii), but I really enjoyed it. Better than Giants, where it’s annoyingly hard or super easy the whole time.

Third – enemy variety. Where did the skeletons go in giants? Or the lava monsters.

Forth – Enemy skills – I loved wizards making your foe immune to certain attacks or lava monsters that spat more baddies.

Lastly, I think the treasures are better hidden – some of them almost unfairly so.

Ironically, the stuff I like is stuff that would have been removed deliberately to streamline the game for kids and families, but I loved it.
I think Giants may be the better game, but SSA had more charm. It's unpolished edges were part of that.
---
My collection: 98/99
Photos: http://s1298.photobucket.com/u...rary/Skylanders
Looking for: smilie
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#8 Posted: 02:57:51 19/07/2013
I do also have things I like and dislike about both. DEFINITELY prefer the number of Chapters and the Hub world of SSA. But in Giants the levels are longer, feeling more robust... I also agree with Tel that I miss the water and lava areas, where only certain characters can cross. But it still feels more fair that anybody can walk in Lava now (like in the fire gates). The lack of water means people with water powers - like Stump Smash's Soul Gem - have just about lost a power!

There are some enemies I miss, some I don't. I MUCH prefer the zombies in Giants. It seems a bit accurate, but unfair, that in SSA most people can't do anything to them. Normally you can pull out a fire attack character, but I mostly only encounter them in the Heroic Challenges, where you can't switch, making for annoyingly endless dodging.

But I tend to lead towards Giants, just because there's so much more gameplay... The introduction of Arenas, Quests, Skystones, as well as access to a turret you can play whenever you want, leaves a bunch more gameplay after completing the game.

I do miss that in SSA that the Adventure Levels actually have a physical presence in the Hub world, LOL! I especially was amused by Empire Of Ice seeming inaccessible unless you pulled out a water type or a flyer. smilie

I always found it a shame that you only cross the giant bridge at the end of the beach once, and use Guglefin's ship once. And the stone outcroppings on the beach to have your only real conversation with Auric. And the bouncy pads going impossibly high near that.
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:00:10 21/07/2013 by niceguy1
#9 Posted: 10:37:33 19/07/2013
I think the first one is better because it introduced us to the concept while Giants basically just expanded it.
#10 Posted: 15:51:45 19/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Giants was way easier too. Dont get me wrong, the characters are great. Its just the game needs more to it.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:56:00 19/07/2013 by sniper52
#11 Posted: 16:01:00 19/07/2013
^ Giants is pretty hard on Nightmare mode and some of the items (mainly Luck O Tron Wheels) where in difficult to find places.

But overall, Giants is easier.
#12 Posted: 02:16:14 20/07/2013 | Topic Creator
I think it was the S2 that was kinda dumb too.
---
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#13 Posted: 02:50:20 20/07/2013
Quote: Tel Prydain
I like both – Giants is definitely more polished, more focused and better produced… but I do have a fondness for SSA.

For one thing, I like the abundance of water/lava areas that require a fire/flying / water/flying figure to cross. They added something to the game that I really miss in the sequel – perhaps just the fact that they function as elemental gates and hidden areas at the same time. And the added a feeling of openness to different areas of the world.

Secondly, I like the difficulty. On the 360 and PS3 it’s nice and relaxing, easy battles – but then you get crazy spike that make you fight for your life. Technically this is a bug (the difficulty was smoothed on Wii), but I really enjoyed it. Better than Giants, where it’s annoyingly hard or super easy the whole time.

Third – enemy variety. Where did the skeletons go in giants? Or the lava monsters.

Forth – Enemy skills – I loved wizards making your foe immune to certain attacks or lava monsters that spat more baddies.

Lastly, I think the treasures are better hidden – some of them almost unfairly so.

Ironically, the stuff I like is stuff that would have been removed deliberately to streamline the game for kids and families, but I loved it.
I think Giants may be the better game, but SSA had more charm. It's unpolished edges were part of that.

Excellent summary, I am in full agreement.

Quote: sniper52
I think it was the S2 that was kinda dumb too.

Dumb as in you needed to rebuy your character to get the heroics? Or just dumb as in why did they re-pose? If the latter, it was because SSA characters are disappearing, but we know the real reason was money money money.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:53:35 20/07/2013 by GhostRoaster
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#14 Posted: 12:17:09 21/07/2013
I miss it too... giants levels were so boring and the fact that you need to buy stupi S2 skylanders to get the heroics was dumb
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
#15 Posted: 12:46:56 21/07/2013
they say they are dropping the heroics linked to figurines in swap force so that problem should now be outta the way... what is need is the 16 swappers(since the bonus levels), then your done if your not going for the 16 newlanders too...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:47:23 21/07/2013 by kappapopm
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#16 Posted: 15:16:35 21/07/2013
Quote: kappapopm
they say they are dropping the heroics linked to figurines in swap force so that problem should now be outta the way... what is need is the 16 swappers(since the bonus levels), then your done if your not going for the 16 newlanders too...

I've heard that rumor as well (if you have an ActiVisions employee saying this on camera please post a link), but that brings up an excellent conversation point...are they introducing something NEW that links in with the character that would necessitate purchase? If not, they are very confident they will sell well to those who want reposes; personally I would like SOMETHING linked to the characters, like additional content, but not methods related to updating the stats of your skylanders (ie the premise that to fully upgrade your skylanders you literally have to buy them all).

The only thing I've heard really is that additional quests get unlocked by mastering the movement related gate tasks. If that's all they are doing then it really softens the need for buying these things related to gameplay. Which is good on one hand, and bad on another.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 15:19:50 21/07/2013 by GhostRoaster
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#17 Posted: 15:29:38 21/07/2013
My worry about the lack of Heroics, is that you won't be able to raise your Skylander's stats. I want to be able to beef them up in the Speed, Critical Hit, Armor, and Elemental Power department. It gave the game a bit of depth.

If the Skylander's base stats stay the same throughout, it would actually be a bit boring in my eyes.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#18 Posted: 02:24:02 22/07/2013
I find giants was just an expansion.I really wish they stayed in the ruins.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
#19 Posted: 18:24:39 22/07/2013
@GhostRoaster, yes there is a video of this somewhere......

@GameMaster78, you will upgrade the skylanders heroics by doing the bonus mission in the game they said....
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#20 Posted: 05:14:18 26/07/2013
Because we've FINISHED that game, there's nothing new to play in it. That's what's to miss. smilie Also that it's old news, the current game is Giants.
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
SparkSpyro Red Sparx Gems: 65
#21 Posted: 06:55:34 07/08/2013
Start a new go on SSA? S far I'm enjoying SSA more than giants.
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#22 Posted: 21:33:12 21/12/2013
I just can't go back to playing this game for some reason or Giants!

It would seem weird to have a bunch of new Skylanders and not being able to use them all.
---
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#23 Posted: 15:29:27 28/12/2013
For anyone who has not tried SSA on Nintendo DS its a whole new game experience and adventure.
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:34:28 28/12/2013 by Dark fhoenix
lcopley98 Blue Sparx Gems: 725
#24 Posted: 06:10:45 29/12/2013
Quote: Dark fhoenix
For anyone who has not tried SSA on Nintendo DS its a whole new game experience and adventure.

Is it good though? I have never really been fond of the DS franchise. Maybe I will try it out though because I love all things Skylanders.
---
Casual Skylander Gamer
Nuzlocke Challenge http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/posttopic.php?forum=56&post=true
#25 Posted: 09:39:09 29/12/2013
If you love all things Skylanders you will definatly love it too . I played through it before i even tried the PS3 and i technically upgraded hex and boomer on the DS . I could still play with them on the PS because i still needed to buy their PS3 Powers . Same on the PS if i bought all their power upgrades and i am not level 10 i send them to run around the Radiant isles on the DS .

Its basically a fast action 3d platformer and its way more difficult than the PS3 . For the most part you are collecting crystals to open a warp gate and saving captured gate keepers . You are in a way sneaking around levels collecting crystals and doing challenges until the Boss Floating head Hektor is alerted and a timer ticks down , then you have to run as fast as possible to a warp gate and escape before the timer runs down or you are finished .

You can only use two toys in a level , you change them around in the hub and you can spend crystals to revive a fallen skylander but thats a double edged sword . Boost toys like sparx , you spend crystals to activate them but they can be used indefinatly

Just seeing my toys running and jumping and using different powers is fun . I laughed my butt off seeing how Zap "runs" he does a seal slippery slide thing.
Wizard type skylanders have a 3 second hover ability
the hats dont give bonuses but you can still wear them

You get a boss fight with Vathek on the dragons peak thats a major plus .
The pirate seas level have no card games major major plus plus .

I hope that helped . I try to get both PS and DS starter packs when something new comes out . In my opinion the DS game is a better investment than buying multiple adventure packs for the same price .
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:43:49 29/12/2013 by Dark fhoenix
lcopley98 Blue Sparx Gems: 725
#26 Posted: 19:22:26 30/12/2013
Quote: Dark fhoenix
If you love all things Skylanders you will definatly love it too . I played through it before i even tried the PS3 and i technically upgraded hex and boomer on the DS . I could still play with them on the PS because i still needed to buy their PS3 Powers . Same on the PS if i bought all their power upgrades and i am not level 10 i send them to run around the Radiant isles on the DS .

Its basically a fast action 3d platformer and its way more difficult than the PS3 . For the most part you are collecting crystals to open a warp gate and saving captured gate keepers . You are in a way sneaking around levels collecting crystals and doing challenges until the Boss Floating head Hektor is alerted and a timer ticks down , then you have to run as fast as possible to a warp gate and escape before the timer runs down or you are finished .

You can only use two toys in a level , you change them around in the hub and you can spend crystals to revive a fallen skylander but thats a double edged sword . Boost toys like sparx , you spend crystals to activate them but they can be used indefinatly

Just seeing my toys running and jumping and using different powers is fun . I laughed my butt off seeing how Zap "runs" he does a seal slippery slide thing.
Wizard type skylanders have a 3 second hover ability
the hats dont give bonuses but you can still wear them

You get a boss fight with Vathek on the dragons peak thats a major plus .
The pirate seas level have no card games major major plus plus .

I hope that helped . I try to get both PS and DS starter packs when something new comes out . In my opinion the DS game is a better investment than buying multiple adventure packs for the same price .

Thank you so much for this elaborate description. I haven't really made a decision on the purchase yet. I am still in the process of collecting all the items and Skylanders for SSA. It may be a good purchase later on down the road when I get bored with the console games. Haha!
---
Casual Skylander Gamer
Nuzlocke Challenge http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/posttopic.php?forum=56&post=true
#27 Posted: 20:04:31 30/12/2013
Ohh i see i made some errors .

Rephrase you complete challenges to get crystals to open a warp gate and the boost upgrades use up energy found in vases . You spend energy to revive fallen Skylanders .
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:46:25 30/12/2013 by Dark fhoenix
voodude Blue Sparx Gems: 715
#28 Posted: 17:46:16 07/01/2014
i think the first one is still the best game. story is better, the levels feels more "themed" and are more cool. Giants levels were so random... and Flynn's boat is lame. Swap Force levels are too long and enemies are boring... the stupid greebles have a lot of life even if they do pathetic damages, they aren't a threat, they are a nuisance.
also Spyro's Adventure had the best boss fights
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieITALIAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Sickboy1138 Blue Sparx Gems: 817
#29 Posted: 02:19:09 14/01/2014
Quote: voodude

also Spyro's Adventure had the best boss fights

Second that.
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#30 Posted: 03:23:44 14/01/2014
I agree with voodude(although... I like Flynn's Ship...). I think SF has the most fluid gameplay(by which I mean the moveset design, and it also has great environment design), but in every other respect it was a lot worse. Gameplay is really, really important, but aspects like the story shouldn't have been sacrificed for it. I mean... The storytelling in SF is just horrendous, filled with plotholes and boring characters.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again: it's fine in a game like Super Mario because that series (outside of some spin-offs) never established much serious canon or anything like that, at all. But the Skylanders series had a lot of lore and depth and all that good stuff at the start and it's just all gone in SF. And SF really puts the story [dialogue] in your face too...

And like I've also said before, I think the games got better in a lot of respects but just became less fun to play overall. I really don't think I'm saying that because I may be "overfamiliar" with it- SF does have less heart showing in it, I think- a lot of stuff that made the old games great is gone, and the way the franchise is being advertised feels more cash-grabby as well. It doesn't have the same magic that it used to(largely in part because the Toys To Life and Portal Master aspects of the story are being neglected).
#31 Posted: 23:59:29 14/01/2014
Quote: Arc of Archives
I mean... The storytelling in SF is just horrendous, filled with plotholes and boring characters.

sorry, but i think Giants' story was terrible.... it was pointless. every level was filler preparing for the boss fight. you find the secret vault of secret? pointless, kaos take the map. kaos take tha map? pointless, he break it. the map is broken? who cares, conquistatron knows the way, so prepare the driller. you destroy the driller? pointless, kaos find arkus anyway. then like 4 filler level until the boss fight. i think that there were like only 4 very important level in the whole game, the other ones were just filler.
---
#32 Posted: 22:29:15 18/01/2014
I suppose i have to admit that Flynns ship is a bit cramped . I cannot say i favor one game over the other . If the story is worse than the first one its kinda lost on me since i backtrack levels as much as i go forward .

I love seeing the original Skylanders hop between the games . All the new toys who cannot backtrack takes a backseat .

21/01/2014

Okay i just killed Robo Kaos and well i must say he put up a better fight on SSA
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:49:19 21/01/2014 by Dark fhoenix
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#33 Posted: 08:48:03 31/01/2014
@voodude I can see why you would dislike it for that, but those reasons are pretty much why I did like it! smilie I feel like Giants did treat the threat more seriously than SA with all the buildup and I appreciate the darker tone of the game.

Even though I do think it could have been better pulled off, it's still better than SF's to me, at the very least. It actually respects established canon, it develops its lore more than SF does, and the characters (for the most part) do more than just guide you through their designated level, and most of them at least stick around to cheer your Skylander on even if they don't do anything really important. I agree it had quite a bit of filler but IMO filler =/= bad, if you look at it the whole game was filler really and was somewhat of a rushed job. I understand why people would dislike Giants, and it has many problems, but I honestly like it for most of the reasons people seem to dislike it and because of the things it has which the other games don't.

Anyway, you wanna see a bad plot? Play one of the n-Space Skylander games. Those are a real snoozefest in terms of the story, nothing exciting happens and they are very predictable.
#34 Posted: 21:23:32 05/02/2014
Ooh i am going to buy 4 core characters tomorrow and restart SSA . Yay !!!
---
Tel Prydain Blue Sparx Gems: 903
#35 Posted: 20:30:40 06/02/2014
I love that SSA has sky-speak, and not cartoony voices. It made it easier for me to play when the kiddy-ness of it wasn't constantly being rubbed in my face.

I was reminded this again lately, as I've got a group of Series 3 figures that I'm taking as a team through all 3 games.
---
My collection: 98/99
Photos: http://s1298.photobucket.com/u...rary/Skylanders
Looking for: smilie
Pop Thorn Green Sparx Gems: 408
#36 Posted: 21:12:31 06/02/2014
I agree with Tel Prydain. SSA doesn't have that "kiddy" feel about it. I liked it a lot. Way better than giants. I also agree with voodude. They just wanted to have more levels so they tried to be creative and make stuff like a giant, poem loving, drill. Pointless. In SF the levels are longer but they are long because all the walking you need to do. SSA actually had a good feel to it. The boss fights were ACTUALLY HARD. I guess the next one in the series is gonna be called "Skylanders Super Awesome Heroes" or something along those lines.
---
I am probably forgotten by now, but bye.
Donatron Green Sparx Gems: 494
#37 Posted: 22:10:05 06/02/2014
I'm actually still on SSA. I've played some random levels on SSF with my nephew; but at home, I decided to buy all three games and play them in order. Kind of a bummer knowing that it's downhill from here. But I will say one thing, the graphics on SSA are absolutely horrible (PS3). It's only 2 years old, but it looks more like 12 years. But then again, there might just be an issue with my setup. Because the resolution drops considerably when I launch the game. It looks like it drops down to 480p (it's most apparent when looking at system menus), but my monitor reports that it's still receiving a 1080p signal.

edit: Did some Googling, apparently this is very common with 720p PS3 games on a 1080p monitor. The PS3's scaler is just very poor. Makes me further regret selling my Xbox 360. I've played plenty of 720p Xbox 360 games on my monitor that looked 10x better than SSA on PS3.
---
Activate: Donatron | Xbox Live: The Donatron
SSA: 32/32 | SG: 16/16 | SSF: 28/32
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:21:31 06/02/2014 by Donatron
temperedreason Yellow Sparx Gems: 1351
#38 Posted: 04:58:32 07/02/2014
PS3 Version of Spyro's Adventure is pretty hard to bear, graphically. I actually picked up the PC/MAC disc since I don't have an XBOX360 anymore just so that if I played Spryo's Adventure it would look tolerable.
Donatron Green Sparx Gems: 494
#39 Posted: 05:08:51 07/02/2014
Quote: temperedreason
PS3 Version of Spyro's Adventure is pretty hard to bear, graphically. I actually picked up the PC/MAC disc since I don't have an XBOX360 anymore just so that if I played Spryo's Adventure it would look tolerable.

I'm so by bummed that they completely dropped PC after SSA. I would've loved to have played all the games on PC.

Anyways, is Giants at least better looking on PS3?
---
Activate: Donatron | Xbox Live: The Donatron
SSA: 32/32 | SG: 16/16 | SSF: 28/32
temperedreason Yellow Sparx Gems: 1351
#40 Posted: 22:31:56 07/02/2014
Marginally. Like SA, it runs in 720p. I have the ps3 disc, but I also opted for the Wii U version, which looks 1080p amazing.
pyro16 Green Sparx Gems: 260
#41 Posted: 22:44:34 07/02/2014
Quote: temperedreason
Marginally. Like SA, it runs in 720p. I have the ps3 disc, but I also opted for the Wii U version, which looks 1080p amazing.

Same, the Wii U version of Giants is the definitive version. Full 1080p, off-screen tablet play, and I enjoy shaking the wiimote to open chests or flicking it to unlock doors smilie

It's sad, apparently Spyro's Adventure was released for Wii U but Japan only… that would be the definitive edition of SA but we can't have it :'(
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:44:58 07/02/2014 by pyro16
Sboy13 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3165
#42 Posted: 20:17:24 08/02/2014
Quote: wreckingballbob
I just can't go back to playing this game for some reason or Giants!

It would seem weird to have a bunch of new Skylanders and not being able to use them all.

I actually feel this way too.

Ever since I've gotten Swap Force, it's been the game I've been most attracted to. I'm not sure why, maybe it's just the polished gameplay, the new features, just the overall amount of stuff it has to do compared to SSA. It's not that I hate SSA, because I still love it, but it just doesn't hold up that well compared to Giants or SF. From what I can tell, all there is to do in SSA after you finished the story is go back to find things in levels and get Stars, Heroics, and PvP. Or run through it again on a new file if you want to. There's not much playability other than that. I mean, I know it's only the first game, and I would agree that it has more "personality" and better story compared to SSF, but gameplay wise, I just feel like I'm taking a big step back whenever I do decide to play it. I personally think the games have gotten better in the aspects of having more to do as well as game play, as I've found myself having increased fun with each new game. The story may not be improving, but it's the game play and replay value that matters most to me.

That being said, there are still some things I miss from SSA. I always did like those water/lava areas where you could only use Water or Fire 'landers. I always liked the Ruins as the hub too, along with the vast number of chapters, even if they're not that long.
---
Purple dragon.
#43 Posted: 14:10:05 09/02/2014
another thing i miss a lot from SSA are the "themed" levels. there were the water-themed levels, the undead ones, the life ones, and so on... in giants they felt a lot more random... swap force has a similar thing, for example with the ice levels, but i preferred when every element was represented
---
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9212
#44 Posted: 20:44:24 09/02/2014
I miss it when they were making Classic Spyro games, and getting one the first time not knowing what it was all about, I miss that feeling, and the feelings of being so delighted at the new levels and exploring them for the very first time, those new feelings I will never get back.

OH WELL, GOONRO!
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me