Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > How Stewart Copeland creates the music for Spyro the Dragon
Page 1 of 1
How Stewart Copeland creates the music for Spyro the Dragon [CLOSED]
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#1 Posted: 22:33:34 13/07/2013 | Topic Creator

Has this been posted before?

Anyhow, it's quite interesting ^.^
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#2 Posted: 06:25:50 14/07/2013
Yeah, it is cool to see how Stewart creates it, I have seen this before on YouTube though.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#3 Posted: 16:00:52 14/07/2013
Ah, this brings back memories. *tear*
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#4 Posted: 20:42:59 14/07/2013
Quote: HIR

Aww.
Do you still think that Ratchet & Goon: A Crack in Time's soundtrack still sounds better than Copeland? OR did you like them both the same? Can't remember now. xD Goonro.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#5 Posted: 20:49:49 14/07/2013
Quote: SuperSpyroFan

Aww.
Do you still think that Ratchet & Goon: A Crack in Time's soundtrack still sounds better than Copeland? OR did you like them both the same? Can't remember now. xD Goonro.

A Crack in Time's is better for me. I love science fiction type settings, and Boris Salchow made the quintessential science fiction score for me. With heavy use theremin, synthesizers, and even some space opera. He gave proper themes to Ratchet, Azimuth, Lord Vorselon, the Valkyries, Axiom City, the Agorians, Sigmund, and Dr. Nefarious which would constantly reappear throughout the game. Also, the Space Radio, with different flavors of jazz, electronic, and rock music, is absolutely awesome. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#6 Posted: 20:54:50 14/07/2013
Quote: SuperSpyroFan

Aww.

A Crack in Time's is better for me. I love science fiction type settings, and Boris Salchow made the quintessential science fiction score for me. With heavy use theremin, synthesizers, and even some space opera. He gave proper themes to Ratchet, Azimuth, Lord Vorselon, the Valkyries, Axiom City, the Agorians, Sigmund, and Dr. Nefarious which would constantly reappear throughout the game. Also, the Space Radio, with different flavors of jazz, electronic, and rock music, is absolutely awesome. <.<;

Okay, I haven't played the game so I can't give an opinion on that.
Dark_Spyro999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4713
#7 Posted: 06:26:33 15/07/2013
BEST JOB EVER
Stewart, you are amazing.
---
I is ded
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#8 Posted: 04:55:43 16/07/2013
I remember this video, so much memories..
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me