darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly > ooh the graphics are sooo difrent in etd!
Page 1 of 1
ooh the graphics are sooo difrent in etd! [CLOSED]
darkbabyspyro Blue Sparx Gems: 866
#1 Posted: 21:11:43 15/02/2007 | Topic Creator
water is so realistic ooh i think i just spotted some realistic grass! new breaths as well how mint!
---
Nommish.
Dragginwings Gold Sparx Gems: 2279
#2 Posted: 03:31:36 16/03/2007
You think it's realistic? Well, OK...
Spyrofan12345 Blue Sparx Gems: 832
#3 Posted: 19:46:58 14/09/2007
lol I think its beautiful!!!! smilie When I was little, my family moved, and since we were still moving everything in and stuff, I haven't played Spyro for a year. So then when we finally got the big blue chair (this big soft reclining rocking chair lol) and the TV and playstation set up, we got this game, and it felt so good to play Spyro again and have the characters talk instead of not saying anything and just reading the screen like in the GBA games lol and me and my dad thought that the graphics were BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING!!!!! I didn't like some parts of the game, but I still love it!!! Its so amazing!!!!!

I miss this game so much. I don't have it anymore. smilie But i'm gonna see if I can start doing extra chores and get extra allowance and get this game!!!!! xD ^>^
~Grace~ smilie
---
Original trilogy obsessor~
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me