Page 1 of 1
Help Have all 3 Stars but not 100% [CLOSED]
stitchmaker Blue Sparx Gems: 769
#1 Posted: 00:53:07 04/06/2013 | Topic Creator
I'm playing on the PS3 and have 97%. Everything from Chapter 1 to 22 is completed and 3 Stars show up.
I've also completed Empire of Ice and Darklight Crypt and have 3 stars on those.
Just need to finish the time trial for Dragon's Peak and Pirate Seas. I know there is a glitch for Dragon's Peak. It will tick but you wouldn't get a star. The bonus stuff doesn't count to my percent?

What is missing? I did get the 3 stars for Lair Of Kaos but lost a live on the boss. Would this be the problem?
If I die in the boss can I restart the chapter and be at the Boss? Or will it make me restart from the beginning of the level.

Collected all the blue butterflies.

Hope someone can help.
ShinkenRed Gold Sparx Gems: 2651
#2 Posted: 02:13:42 04/06/2013
You'd restart at the begginging of the boss fight, but I can't imagine dying in a boss battle would keep you from 100%. It sounds like you may have some sort of glitch in your system, sorry to say. And I'm not sure if the Adventure Packs count towards SSA 100%.
---
Unique Character roster:
S:SA: 32/32, S:G: 16/16, S:SF: 32/32, S:TT: 36/36
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#3 Posted: 04:37:15 04/06/2013
I have 100%, and due to the glitch I DON'T have 3 stars in Dragon's Peak (no matter how many times I've earned it). At the end of Dragon's Peak it shows 3 stars, but in the Chapter list it shows me missing the middle star. I feel certain that I got 100% before I got 3 stars in all the Adventure Packs. So, no, the Adventure Packs don't count towards your percentage. After all, that would mean anyone who doesn't have all 4 wouldn't be able to get to 100%, that doesn't seem very fair. Doubly so since Darklight Crypt is IMPOSSIBLE to find any more.

Once you get to the Boss Fight, restarting the "chapter" just restarts the Boss Fight. I was SO glad when I discovered this. It's separate from the chapter in many ways, I know, including I think the "No lives lost" sub-goal. (Though it's an XBox Achievement - and therefore probably a PS3 Trophy - to finish Kaos without changing characters).

If you look through the Chapter list and CANNOT find one that doesn't have 3 stars, all I can suggest is what I tried with Dragon's Peak, redoing the levels to re-earn the subgoals, like the time trial, the enemy goal and the "No lives lost" goal. Obviously you can't re-find the collectables, like the Story Scrolls and the Treasure Chests, and the first star is automatic just by finishing the level, so all that's left is the center star's goals. 97% sounds like one, probably two, stars missing.

22 Chapters x 3 stars = 66 stars
100% / 66 stars = 1.515% per star
2 stars missing x 1.515% = 3.03% missing

Yup, sounds like you're missing 2 stars.
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
#4 Posted: 04:59:59 04/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks so much for your information.

I had no lives lost in one of the chapters. When I went to do the time trial I lost a live. Think it was in the creepy Citadel. Got the time trial but the checkmark for No Lives went away. Had to redo the no lives lost to get the checkmark back.

Read somewhere that someone wasn't at 100% mark and had all the stars in 1-22. Person did Lair Of Kaos and the percentage changed.

Going to give Lair Of Kaos a try and try not to die at the boss. Also try the Dragon's Peak.

Last night my percentage didn't change for Lava Lakes Railway after finishing the time trial. Got the 3 stars and the all items were checked off.

Hopefully I can get it done. If not I know I completed all the game. Hope to get to the Giants next week.

Thanks again,
Lori
#5 Posted: 00:00:43 06/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Got 100 % last night. Not sure what's going on with my game. I had everything done except the Dragon's Peak time trial and the game still said I was at 97%.

Time trial completed and I got 100 %. Bonus got the middle star at the end of the game and in Chapter selection for Dragon's Peak. Quit and checked it again and it's there.
So happy everything is done except for doing some Series 2 Hero Challenges.
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#6 Posted: 14:53:03 06/06/2013
gliths dragons peak , i dont have it...
everylevel 3 stars, not EVEN,
its is becouse i have all hats/treasures/etc!

but glith in dragons peak?
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#7 Posted: 23:31:32 06/06/2013
stitchmaker, sounds like you somehow got past the Dragon's Peak glitch! Wish I knew how you did it, LOL! Wonder what makes the game, um, "change its mind" about remembering that star...

Maybe I'll try doing the time trial again, maybe that's the part that's causing issues. Maybe the reported time required is longer than the time required internally, that would explain why this is happening.

At least it's nice knowing what to focus on, LOL!

Also, in most levels, in both games, I've gotten No Lives Lost on a different playthrough as the Time Trial. Even if you die during the Time Trial, you shouldn't have to do No Lives Lost again, you usually only have to accomplish No Lives Lost once (per level). Granted, I've never died during the Time Trial, I'm usually going too fast to smack me down, LOL!
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:34:37 06/06/2013 by niceguy1
#8 Posted: 01:37:50 07/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Niceguy1
I was going to fast and was paying attention. It only happened for me in Creepy Citadel.
One of my character died in Dragons Peak during the time trial. Was too late when I was doing it and the fire killed Trigger Happy. That when I won the 3 stars
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#9 Posted: 20:00:43 17/06/2013
What I find weird is that once I did all 22 levels with all 3 stars and had 91% but when I got one star on Dragons Peak I had 100% weird...
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4343
#10 Posted: 23:23:20 17/06/2013
weird really weird
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#11 Posted: 02:08:31 18/06/2013
I'm SSOOOOO glad Activision has taken it's revenue from it's 500 million skylanders sold and produced a patch...

Oh wait.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me