Page 1 of 1
Quests [CLOSED]
wrecknroll Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#1 Posted: 15:13:25 31/05/2013 | Topic Creator
So,after my old topic kind of died down, I wanted to make a better way to help people with these things.

So the main 6 quests are: (These are for every character.)

Monster Masher - Defeat 1000 enemies
My personal advice would be get to Lvl 15 then spam Chompy Chomp-down from there.

Chow Hound - Eat 50 pieces of food.
Doing the "Baaaaad Idea" arena is how I would do it.

Arena Artist - Complete an arena without getting damaged.
Do the first arena "Stop the Spell!". You should get if you are careful

Battle Champ - Win 10 PvP matches.
Pretty Self explanatory.

Heroic Challenger - Complete a Heroic Challange with out taking damage.
Do Wrecking Ball's.If you don't have that challenge, do one you are good at.

Elementalist - Cause 7500 elementalist bonus damage.
Spam PvP Skygem Master and constantly hit a character that is weak to your element (just have the other remote sitting there.)

Elemental Exclusive Quests

Air

From Above - Kill 25 enemies in midair
I did Thumpbacks HC because I don't have Bouncer.

Skylooter - Collect 500 Gold in midair
Flying or Jetpacks count.However for Lightning Rod it is a different story.

Life

Fully Stocked - Defeat 200 enemies at full HP
Again, self explanatory.

Melon Maestro - Hit 200 targets in a turret challenge.

Undead

Bossed Around - Get defeated by a boss 3 times
There was an old trick in my old forum, can't quite remember it.

By a thread -Defeat an Undead warrior
Autogyro Adventure is the place to do that.

Fire

Bombardier - Defeat 25 enemies with bombs
This Bombs for you is my recommendation.

Steamer - Defeat an evil water minion.

Magic

Puzzle Power - Defeat 25 enemies with light beams
Try Autogyro Adventure.Should Get you there soon enough.

Warp Whomper - Defet an enemy 10 seconds after using a teleporter.

Earth

Stonesmith - Defeat 25 enemies with pushblocks
Ch 1

Wrecker - Destroy Walls (Giant or weak walls both count)
Ch 2

Tech

Cracker - Open 25 gates.
Do Ignitors HC.

Magic Isn't might - Defeat 50 mages
Same as above.

Water

Waterfall - Knock 25 enemies off the edge of the world
There is a glitch though can't quite remember it.

Extinguisher - Defeat a Fire minion

Crowned Quests

Thumpback - Beached Whale - Defeat 8 Enemies with one Belly Slide.
Chill - Ice Sore - Defeat 6 enemies with one Narwhal.
Slam Bam - Ice to meet you - Trap 100 enemies in your ice blocks.
Gill Grunt - Anchors away - Defeat 6 enemies with one anchor attack.
Zap - In the slimelight - Defeat 50 enemies by electrifying them in sea slime.
Wham Shell - Irate invertebrate - Defeat 6 enemies with one Poseidon strike.

Bouncer - Stay on target - Target enemies 100 times with laser-guided shoulder rockets.
Sprocket - Mined your step - Defeat 50 Enemies with landmine golf
Trigger Happy - Moneyholder - Collect 50000 gold
Drobot - Feel the Burn - Defeat 50 with after burners
Boomer - On a troll - Defeat 5 enemies with one kicked troll bomb.
Drill Sergeant - Drill Skill - Defeat Drill-X without changing Skylanders.

Crusher - High roller - Defeat 100 enemies with Boulders. (The ones that Giants lift.)
Flashwing - Let it shine - Defeat 20 enemies with one crystal Lighthouse.
Dino-Rang - Fooderang - Grab 20 pieces of food with boomerangs.
Bash - On a roll - Defeat 10 enemies with one roll attack.
Prism Break - Bifurcation sensation - Defeat 100 enemies with double refraction.
Terrafin - Land Lubber - Eat 20 food items while burrowing.

Ninjini - Bottle beatdown - Defeat 5 enemies within 5 seconds of exiting your bottle.
Pop Fizz - Rampage - Deal 200 damage in a single run in beast form.
Voodood - Trickwire - Defeat 6 enemies at once with your tripwire.
Spyro - Full charge - Eat 1 food, get 3 gold and defeat 2 enemies in one charge.
Double Trouble - Big bomb trouble - Defeat 10 enemies with one magic bomb attack.
Wrecking Ball - Competitive eater - Swallow 100 enemies.

Keep posting tips to help me complete this list!

Credit to :
Siowm6
niceguy1
And for posting advice a bit better than mine, NINjask 10
---
My collection! http://imgur.com/gallery/G7lsX
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 19:56:21 01/06/2013 by wrecknroll
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#2 Posted: 16:35:47 31/05/2013
is the life element strong here again?
wen i do bossed around, i keep spamming the final boss with kaos in nightmare, in the running part, let you get destroyed , kaos does like 1000 damage, i just wait.......
#3 Posted: 17:35:25 31/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Maybe if we have niceguy and Jcat back here.And maybe siowm.
---
SkylandFollower Green Sparx Gems: 151
#4 Posted: 18:31:44 31/05/2013
I find that Chapter 2 is better for Stonesmith once you get the hang of tricking enemies under the blocks. It may be easier to execute on Chapter 1, but you need to go through almost the whole chapter. In Chapter 2, it's right at the start.
#5 Posted: 18:55:05 31/05/2013
Quote: SkylandFollower
I find that Chapter 2 is better for Stonesmith once you get the hang of tricking enemies under the blocks. It may be easier to execute on Chapter 1, but you need to go through almost the whole chapter. In Chapter 2, it's right at the start.

and tech?
anyhoo i Always do autogryro adv for the melon thing
#6 Posted: 20:14:28 31/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Good Idea!I always use the gun deck.
---
Nelomet Emerald Sparx Gems: 3069
#7 Posted: 21:58:29 31/05/2013
Hmm, for the melon one I found the Secret vault of secrets to be my playground for that, but that's mostly because I had to keep replaying it on nightmare for the 'no deaths' star, I think I might've been unconciously screwing it up to prolong my shooting....

Stonesmith, Goblin Home security, those bombs respawn, and as someone posted in another thread you can smash the boulders/bombs at your feet rather than lob them.
---
Fear not the dark, my friend, and let the feast begin.
siowm6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1482
#8 Posted: 23:05:25 31/05/2013
Thumpback - Beached Whale - Defeat 8 Enemies with one Belly Slide.
Chill - Ice Sore - Defeat 6 enemies with one Narwhal.
Slam Bam - Ice to meet you - Trap 100 enemies in your ice blocks.
Gill Grunt - Anchors away - Defeat 6 enemies with one anchor attack.
Zap - In the slimelight - Defeat 50 enemies by electrifying them in sea slime.
Wham Shell - Irate invertebrate - Defeat 6 enemies with one Poseidon strike.

Bouncer - Stay on target - Target enemies 100 times with laser-guided shoulder rockets.
Sprocket - Mined your step - Defeat 50 Enemies with landmine golf
Trigger Happy - Moneyholder - Collect 50000 gold
Drobot - Feel the Burn - Defeat 50 with after burners
Boomer - On a troll - Defeat 5 enemies with one kicked troll bomb.
Drill Sergeant - Drill Skill - Defeat Drill-X without changing Skylanders.

I will do some more later if no one has got to them before me.
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#9 Posted: 04:37:23 01/06/2013
Awwwwww, I already did this! LOL!

Chow Hound: Most arenas are pretty good for this (I assume there's a reason you recommend Baaaad Idea, I can't remember the specifics of that one), except of course the "Win without getting hit" ones, you go to 1 health and they don't give food.

Arena Artist: I agree, Stop The Spell. I want to point out that the majority of the enemies, the Chompies, DON'T ATTACK YOU, making this easily the easiest to do this on.

Battle Champ: I like to do this along with Elementalist, choosing a punching dummy opponent (nobody controlling him) of the element weak to my element, and do it in Sky Goals, though Sky Gems may be better. Sky Goals, you get one goal then pound away for the rest of the 2 minutes. You get 1 win and a bunch of elemental damage. The problem/advantage of Sky Gems is that there's no limit. So you finish your Elementalist, eventually, but you only end up with 1 win. After I complete Elementalist, I switch to Ring Out, then pick the Docks (Pirate Docks?). I then take control of the punching dummy and have him use the bouncy pad in the back to commit suicide/jump out of the ring. I complete a match in about 7 or 8 seconds.

Heroic Challenger: I don't have Wrecking Ball's, at least not in Giants, so I do Break The Fakes, I think that's Eye Brawl. Very few enemies, mostly running around breaking stuff. I've memorized where the enemies are, mainly the Grenade Generals, target/hit them first, and I'm free to complete the challenge without fear. At the beginning I check what my health number is, and check periodically to make sure it's still that, or restart the challenge.

Air:
From Above: Bouncer's Heroic Challenge is best if you have him, otherwise look for bouncy pads. In Bouncer's HC, in the three waves of enemies I usually get this quest by the end of the second wave.
Skylooter: I just open the vault on the ship and fly in. For Lightning Rod (I think all other Air guys can fly), I looked for bouncy pads with money. Kaos' Kastle (especially at the beginning, but also after passing underground and back outside) is great, as is the Fire Elemental Gates in Glacier Gully and Chapter 15: Lost City Of Arkus.

Undead:
Bossed Around: I always go to the evil Chop Chops on Chapter 14: Autogyro Adventure. If he's not the closest boss to the beginning of their chapter, they're one of the closest. And then you can also get the other quest, to defeat an Evil Undead Minion, pretty sure they're the only ones in the game. You can also get elemental damage on the Chop Chops and Pinchers. Once you're defeated, you can press Action to restart the chapter, easier and quicker than travelling to it again manually. (Sorry, don't remember the name of the other quest, and not going to go check, LOL!)

Fire:
Bombadier: I go to Chapter 2: Junkyard Isles. The first island gives you a bomb and a LARGE number of Chompies right there at the beginning of the level. I'll have to check out This Bomb's For You, that sounds familiar.
Steamer: There are at least 2 water minions in the game - One of The Oracle's Quests (at the second trial, take the left door [Big Fish], then the right door) and on Troll Home Security, in the water gate by the base of the castle (when you have to blow up the giant cannon, don't pass through it, go right instead).

Magic:
Puzzle Power: I've gotten several characters from 0 to complete by playing Autogyro Adventure once each. Also pretty sure this is the only place where there are light puzzles and enemies in the same place. It takes a lot of goofing around, since the lasers always start on the edge, but I've done it. The laser puzzle where a laser is powering a giant gear, I turn it to cross the previous platform, and I get at least half of the quest right there.

Earth:
Stonesmith: Shroomboom's Heroic Challenge is pretty much best. Hell, 3 guys are POSITIONED behind push blocks (turtles count). For the majority, there's three turtles in the middle to line up, one covering a bouncy, all of which is next to a chompy pod. Just lure the chompies, run around the turtles, push the turtles. Repeat. If you don't have Shroomboom, Chapter 1. Do the Chompy Pit, climb the wall and don't go out, instead go into the Life Gate. Push the turtle back in place, drop outside, lure the chompies, push. Repeat.

Tech:
Cracker: If you don't have S2 Ignitor (I don't even have S1), Chapter 2. The second and third island have several gates to unlock. Also, if a gate has two locks (two keys), it counts as TWO towards this quest. Etc. with 3.
Magic Isn't Might: A good place is Chapter 3: Rumbletown, though it's at the end. Go to the arena. When you get to Brock, DON'T kill him. He gets two waves of Life Spell Punks (Healing Mages). Something like 10 in all. Also I think it's Chop Chop's Heroic Challenge, Dungeoness Creeps. The one with two paths to take to collect medallions. One path has 4 punks, and one has 2. They introduce the punks that grow the pinchers in Chapter 15: Lost City Of Arkus, so there's a few throughout that level.

Water:
Waterfall: There's a trick, a cheat, and a cheat-cheat. The trick is to find a chompy pod (Root Runner) near an edge. There's three at the beginning of Chapter 2: Junkyard Isles, and one about halfway through Wilikin World (make sure to be in Wilikin World mode, so the chompies are green and not En Fuego, who'll just blow up), don't know about others. Go to the edge, wait for the chompies to start their jump stance, then walk away. They jump off the edge. Repeat. With Thumpback, he's too big for this, though. The cheat is on Chapter 2: Junkyard Isles, same area. Walk past the Root Runners, go through the weak wall, you can fall off the edge here to enter a cave. But if you walk diagonally up to fall off the edge, you can land on TOP of the tree on the lower ledge. The chompies jump over your head. This is how I did Thumpback. The cheat-cheat is that there's a glitch in Tree Rex's Heroic Challenge, S.A.B.R.I.N.A. When you start it with a Water character, you get like +3 or +4 to this quest. Restart, you get another group. And EVERYBODY has Tree Rex, so everybody has this HC. smilie
Extinguisher: There's I believe 3 places with Fire Minions - One of The Oracle's Quests (at the second trial, take the left door [Big Fish], then the left door), Glacier Gully's Fire Gate (at the end of the Fire Gate) and Chapter 15: Lost City Of Arkus (in the Fire Gate, in a cave under the first bomb)

For the Crowned Quests, I still say there's too many to start listing tips for everyone (and there IS a character limit to these posts, I've hit it before, and I hit it now). For any "Defeat ? enemies with one ?", I recommend the Chompy Pit in Chapter 1. Although the pit is for 20 chompies, only 10 come out at a time, but most of these are fewer than 10.

Flameslingers is defeating enemies with a single fire column, Pop Fizz's is to do I think 2500 damage during one beast form (I got it from bunches of big enemies). Lightning Rod is I believe defeating a bunch of enemies with one Grand Lightning. Don't have Sprocket but my nephews do, we worked hard to upgrade her to where we could get the golf upgrade, so I remember hers is defeating enemies with her landmine golf.

Trigger Happy, I just made him my bank. When nobody needed money and I came across a pile, I pulled him out. Lots of money on Chapter 15: Lost City Of Arkus, I've done it a million times for money and XP. Vault helps too, Gem cheat works well too. Oh, and XBox has an Achievement (and I believe PS3 has the same Trophy) to get a character to 65,000, so might as well keep going. 65,000 is the maximum a Skylander can hold, BTW. smilie

Stealth Elf is healing while stealthed. I went to Chapter 3: Rumbletown, in the Life Gate, where she ALSO heals from being in a Life zone. After I finished it I heard the idea of also using the Healing Potion. Food also counts.
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 05:06:12 01/06/2013 by niceguy1
#10 Posted: 06:43:13 01/06/2013
Quote: wrecknroll
Good Idea!I always use the gun deck.

autogyro is much faster , i find the gun deck annyoing
#11 Posted: 08:27:43 01/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote:
Flameslingers is defeating enemies with a single fire column, [b]Pop Fizz's is to do I think 2500 damage during one beast form [b]

200 actually. Surprisingly, I got this from a group of enfuego chompies.Oh, thanks for the help SAiowm.
---
mantez Emerald Sparx Gems: 3167
#12 Posted: 08:29:10 01/06/2013
If you have all the heroic challenges most quest will be done by the time you complete each heroic. There is no need to farm them except for a couple. Also the hidden treasure can be used during the Heroics and if you use the 4 luck o tron wheel of money and complete every Heroic and get the treasure in them you should have about 10,000 gold.

The ones you have to Farm are

Melon Maestro : Just use the gun deck it only takes a few minutes
Boss around : I use the oracle chapter also lets me get extinguisher or steamer
By a thread : I do this on chapter 14 and I will complete the puzzle power in the same level.
Steamer: Oracle chapter 12 chose big fish then the water path.
extinguisher: Oracle chapter 12 chose big fish then the fire path.
Puzzle power: I think it's the third stop (if you miss all the optional ones) There is a heap of trog pincher you should be able to line a laser to kill them all.
Magic isn't might: I only get about half of this one after completing all 45 Heroics, so I just replay the zombie dance challenge over and over.

The Ones you may have to farm are.

Waterfall - Just restart tree rex's challenge over and over.
Sky looter - If you have the chest item you can get this in heroic challenges, if you don't have the chest use the elemental door on the ship.

Crown Quest you may need to farm.

Tree Rex - Blobbers Folly or anywhere with lots of bounce pads and enemies. (chompies don't count)
Eye Brawl - Just use the elemental gate or the crane deck glitch if you got it.
Crusher - Baking with Batterson is best just pick up the boulders and smash them on the enemies, there are some right at the beginning
Hot Head - Chapter to has 5 walls at the beginning of the level just transform in the hot rod destroy the walls and restart.
Jet Vac - Chapter one has a few birds in it.
Whirlwind - You have to buy double rainbows Just keep fire clouds then fire rainbows in them.
Stealth elf - Just eat any food while stealthed
Trigger Happy - Elemental door or crane deck glitch.

All the rest a pretty much self explanatory. If it says kill multiple enemies with one attack use a heroic with lots of chompies.
If says to kill a bunch of enemies with a certain move just keep using that move until you have it completed.
---
Gullible is not in the dictionary.
siowm6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1482
#13 Posted: 15:40:37 01/06/2013
Crusher - High roller - Defeat 100 enemies with Boulders. (The ones that Giants lift.)
Flashwing - Let it shine - Defeat 20 enemies with one crystal Lighthouse.
Dino-Rang - Fooderang - Grab 20 pieces of food with boomerangs.
Bash - On a roll - Defeat 10 enemies with one roll attack.
Prism Break - Bifurcation sensation - Defeat 100 enemies with double refraction.
Terrafin - Land Lubber - Eat 20 food items while burrowing.

Ninjini - Bottle beatdown - Defeat 5 enemies within 5 seconds of exiting your bottle.
Pop Fizz - Rampage - Deal 200 damage in a single run in beast form.
Voodood - Trickwire - Defeat 6 enemies at once with your tripwire.
Spyro - Full charge - Eat 1 food, get 3 gold and defeat 2 enemies in one charge.
Double Trouble - Big bomb trouble - Defeat 10 enemies with one magic bomb attack.
Wrecking Ball - Competitive eater - Swallow 100 enemies.

Eye-Brawl - Gold search - Collect 5,000 gold with the eyeball detached.
Fright Rider - Delving throw - Toss 50 enemies into the air.
Cynder - On the haunt - Defeat 50 enemies with your ghost ally.
Chop Chop - Stalwart Defender - Absorb 1,000 damage with your shield. (Can not complete "By a thread" quest with L-Chop Chop, can only be hacked.)
Hex - Noggin Knocker - Knock away 100 enemies with your skull rain.
Ghost Roaster - Grave circumstances - Defeat 100 enemies with skull charge. (Do this before purchasing Fright Bite upgrade)

Tree Rex - Timberrrr! - Defeat 50 enemies by landing on them. Chompies don't count.
Shroomboom - Lunching Launch - Eat a watermelon while performing a self-slingshot.
Camo - Garden gorger - Eat 10 watermelons.
Stump Smash - Meganut bowling - Defeat 5 enemies with one meganut.
Zook - Spore it on - Absorb 1,000 points of damage with a foliage barrier.
Stealth Elf - Stealth health - Gain 1,000 HP while stealthed.

Hot Head - Buggy Breakthrough - Destroy 20 walls in hot rod mode.
Hot Dog - Animal Aggravator - Scare away 20 birds.
Ignitor - Tinder Trekker - Travel 26,000 feet in flame form.
Sunburn - Immolation itinerant - Travel 1 mile using immolation teleport.
Eruptor - Pizza burp - Eat 10 pizzas.
Flameslinger - Circular combustion - Defeat 10 enemies with one column of fire flame dash.

Swarm - Swarm feelings - Defeat 100 enemies in swarm form.
Jet-Vac - Bird cleaner - Suck up 50 birds in your suction gun.
Sonic Boom - Sonic Squeak - Babies defeat 50 enemies.
Whirlwind - What does it mean? - Create 50 double rainbows.
Lightning Rod - Current event - Defeat 10 enemies with one grand lightning attack.
Warnado - Chompy Catcher - Catch 100 Chompies in tornadoes.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:49:02 01/06/2013 by siowm6
#14 Posted: 16:13:37 01/06/2013
i knew it would be full with life again, the quest are living again, long LIFE these quest, with might be annyoing at some point! lol
shadowfox Platinum Sparx Gems: 5084
#15 Posted: 15:08:34 04/06/2013
Anybody know a good place to do spyros quest
#16 Posted: 15:18:24 04/06/2013
sorry , nope...i wait until i just complete it be accident smilie
#17 Posted: 21:09:26 04/06/2013
Level 2, there's a spot RIGHT near the start with a pair of bone chompies, some takeout food, and a few barrels. It might take a few tries, but you can line it up with some effort.
---
#18 Posted: 23:47:09 06/06/2013
Yeah, that's where I did it. To help my chances I filled the Luck-O-Tron with Wealth wheels, to increase the chance that the breakables give me the money I need. Took a few tries, but since it's right at the beginning of the Chapter, retrying was no big deal. I kept far away enough not to attract the chompies and broke the barrels with some distant fireballs (or tossing the nearby bomb), then charged through the resulting money, the food, and some chompies.

Oh, and I tried to do this with my nephews' Spyro, who they had never played or upgraded, and I couldn't do it. His default/initial charge isn't long enough, so get some upgrades to his charge first.

Quote: NINJAsk11
i knew it would be full with life again, the quest are living again, long LIFE these quest, with might be annyoing at some point! lol

Actually, I thought you were wrong, but your avatar was throwing me off, since it's purple, LOL! Realizing you're representing Life too, yes, yes it is full of Life. smilie
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:49:17 06/06/2013 by niceguy1
#19 Posted: 00:25:22 07/06/2013
I've actually done Spyro's quest with an unupgraded Spyro, but I think the planets must have aligned in my favour for that one instance... kind of like doing Flameslinger's quest as Marksman rather than Pyromancer.
---
ninjastarr Yellow Sparx Gems: 1759
#20 Posted: 18:42:39 20/06/2013
I have no idea how to complete Flameslinger's quest... HALP D:
---
smilie Lower the BOOM on you! smilie
deviantART and Tumblr username: ninjastarrdaxeno
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#21 Posted: 20:25:06 20/06/2013
Quote: ninjastarr
I have no idea how to complete Flameslinger's quest... HALP D:

This has been discussed previously ... just do a heroic challenge with a ton of chompies, and make your firewall off to the side of a large group of them. Then put yourself in between the group and the column of fire - they'll walk right into it. Don't try to encircle a group because they will kill themselves before you complete the circle.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#22 Posted: 03:07:43 21/06/2013
The tip for the Elemental quest is appreciated; I had a similar method but was taking longer; I totally forgot about the Gem game being basically an endless health type event. If we were doing these as we bought them I would say earn them naturally, but I got 100+ skylanders to fully upgrade lol.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:08:13 21/06/2013 by GhostRoaster
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#23 Posted: 18:42:30 06/07/2013
The ones that troubled me were: Flashwing, Double Trouble, and Thumpback.

The hard ones I can't do: Spyro, Flameslinger, Trigger Happy
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#24 Posted: 23:24:13 06/07/2013
1000 enemy killed: Arena Challenges get this done quickly (or use those root runners or whatever and abuse the infinite spawned chompies)

Chow Hound: it is a BAAAD idea not to use BAAAD idea arena challenge

Arena Artist: Easy way: Do the present or cake arena challenge. Hard way: Do one of the arena challenges that force you not to take any damage (your not taking any damage anyway so it is a bonus)

Battle Champ: battle a friend (or use an alternate controller and cheat your wins by spamming attacks on something else from your collection that is week and fragile )

Heroic challenger: Wrecking ball's heroic challenge is recomended by most so use him

Elementalist: Thnx for this one and it is kinda like my battle champ way (except without winning by killing)
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:29:29 06/07/2013 by Windumup
#25 Posted: 07:39:49 07/07/2013
spyor's is hard, but i dont see the trouble with flame's ...........
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#26 Posted: 12:35:55 07/07/2013
I need help with Flameslinger, chompies don't work, I killed 15 with it and it didn't count.
Spyro's was easy on Level 15 - Lost City of Arkus.
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#27 Posted: 18:27:04 07/07/2013
I figured out, one cannot complete the arenas where one can't take any damage. It won't give one the "Arena Artist" quest.
#28 Posted: 18:34:50 07/07/2013
^ I knew that a while back. It's because at the beginning it automatically makes you take damage to put you at 1 hp.
#29 Posted: 09:18:38 15/07/2013
Quote: Mesuxelf
The ones that troubled me were: Flashwing, Double Trouble, and Thumpback.

The hard ones I can't do: Spyro, Flameslinger, Trigger Happy

"Troubled", meaning you had difficulty but completed them? So I don't have to remind myself what they are in order to provide help? smilie I do recall Thumpback's, belly-flopping a bunch of enemies, I just did it in the Chompy Pit.

Spyro: Already discussed above
Flameslinger: Already discussed above
Trigger Happy: It isn't HARD, it's just LOOOOOOONG. As I said, I just whipped him out whenever I found piles of money. Wealth Luck-O-Tron Wheels help. Vault helps. Gem cheat helps more.

Quote: Windumup
Arena Artist: Easy way: Do the present or cake arena challenge. Hard way: Do one of the arena challenges that force you not to take any damage (your not taking any damage anyway so it is a bonus)

Doesn't work, sorry. I figured that was a "gimme", if I get hit, I lose the challenge, easy reset, but no. I'm liking the explanation given, that you get automatically damaged down to 1 health right away. Fun fact: Stealth Elf, with her healing, when she heals for 5 health, she then gets damaged for 5 health to keep her at 1 health, LOL!

Again, we as a community seem to mostly agree on recommending the very first Arena, as most of the enemies, the chompies, ignore you in the interests of getting into the spell area.
---
#30 Posted: 09:40:46 15/07/2013
i spammed the lair of kaos level in ssa, and i went over to Giants, collected a pile of gems and i suddenly had trigg's quest done
i myself dont do the quest too often
i'll complete them by accident!
#31 Posted: 13:34:35 15/07/2013
My Trigger Happy already had 65000 when I put him in Giants, so I had to do nothing for it.
#32 Posted: 01:17:02 16/07/2013
I think my Stealth Elf had something like 50,000 by the time I started Giants, because I kept using her as my go-to character in SSA to get things done, like searching for collectibles or doing Speed Runs... If I had known about Quests then, and if I could have transferred the money, that would have been handy, LOL!

That money went quickly because I used her for all Auric purchases, smilie
---
sleepydumbdude Green Sparx Gems: 106
#33 Posted: 18:51:28 16/07/2013
Glad I found this. I've owned this game since January and didn't even know the characters had quest until about 4 days ago. I used to click on Quest then clicked B on the rank page instead of A to go to the next one. I thought it had something to do with the symbole meaning I needed to get more characters or something. Didn't know there was a list of stuff after hitting A.
Now i gotta go through over 70 Skylanders and do these. Oh well at least it adds replay value. I regret having 3 Trigger Happys though.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:53:18 16/07/2013 by sleepydumbdude
#34 Posted: 22:44:23 17/07/2013
SleepyDumbDude: With THREE Trigger Happys, if you don't have the Gem Cheat available, I advise you get it, like I did. LOL!

I replayed the game from scratch, bringing out Trigger Happy (I only have 1, thankfully) whenever there's piles of money. I'm pretty sure I got him to 50,000 just by playing through the levels and grabbing all the money I could. Make sure you go up to the Crane Deck and grab the Winged Sapphire as soon as it appears, I think it's after you finish Chapter 14.

Once you finish the game, ONLY visit the Crane Deck to grab the End Of Game Bonus Money and without leaving the Crane Deck FORCE-quit the game (On your controller, on the XBox press the XBox button, PS3 the Playstation button, Wii the Wii Home button, and from the resulting menu tell the console to exit the game). In this way the game doesn't save/remember that you took the money, so it's still there, but the figure will have 7,000 to 9,000 more, depending on if you have the Wealth Luck-O-Tron wheels on - which of course you should. If the Sapphire is still there, taking it will save the game instantly, and save that the money has been taken.

After this, NEVER visit the Crane Deck again unless you intend to Force Quit the game. I got this going for my nephews, and one of them brain-farted, taking the money then continuing to play. Lost the money for good. I, myself, have never needed my save game backup, but it's good to know I have it if I need it.

With 150,000 to collect, it'll take a LONG time otherwise, LOL! Oh, and in case you haven't caught it, XBox has an Achievement (and presumably PS3 has a Trophy) to get somebody up to 65,000. While you're at it, might as well make that Trigger Happy, right?
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me